The shadow assassin (steven u...

By blaccdiamond44

You moved to a place called "beach city". You wanted to have a normal and a quiet life. Your house that you j... More

Your Profile
CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER. 3
Chapter. 4
CHAPTER 5.
A/N
Chapter. 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter. 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 9
Chapter 9. (part two)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25...
Chapter 26...
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 47. (Part 2)
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.

Chapter 39.

1.8K 43 16
By blaccdiamond44

The Barn*

Iron, Steven and Peridot share their underground experience with the the Cluster with Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst outside the barn.

Peridot:It was so intense down there! We were already a few layers into the Earth's crust, WHEN SUDDENLY -- WA-PAMO! KA POWIE! All these gross Cluster limbs started clawing at the drill. So, I whipped out the old Photon Blaster and, "PEW PEW P-CHOW CHOW! Take that, Cluster!". And
Steven was all, "My feelings!", and then up and passes out on me! Then everything started glowing and Iron had to take the wheel and and!!... well, yeah, wait.

Peridot clears her throat

Peridot:I'm sure Steven can fill you in on the rest since he's the one who saved us. You should've seen it, right Steven? Tell 'em what happened in there!

Steven, gazing at the barn, does not respond.

Peridot:Steven?

Steven:Hold on a sec. I'll be right back.

Steven walks to the barn to check on you and lapis Lazuli.

Iron: Steven is such a good human kid huh?

Amethyst: Yup, (lays down*) Ahhh... We thought that kid very well.

Pearl is loose in her mind thinking about something, something very important. Pearl looked at iron and peridot seriously.

Pearl: Iron, peridot. We need to tell you something very important to us.

Peridot: Hmm, a secret. What is "the secret" you want to talk about?

Pearl: Well, since you two proven yourself as a true member of the crystal gems. I think it's time for you to know one of the crystal gems darkest secrets.

Iron and peridot looked at each other realizing that this is important and not to be taken ridiculously.

Pearl: Just to be clear, this is not my idea. Especially, one of them is an enemy of us back then.

Pearl looks at iron and iron sighs knowing that she understands that they were enemies during the gem war.

Iron: (feeling down*)Okay, I understand.

Peridot: (angrily*) Ugh!! Can't we just know about "the secret" that you are talking about?! I have a lot of stories to tell about our trip down the cluster!

Pearl: (shushes Peridot*) Okay, okay just keep your voice down, alright?

Peridot nodded in agreement then sit down.

Pearl: Alright. (projects the figure of the shadow assassin*)

Amethyst: (instantly wakes up*) Wait you're gonna tell them right here, right now?!

Pearl: (grunts*) Amethyst it was already decided that we will them and I figured why not now?

Amethyst: (sighs*) Are you sure about this?

Pearl: Yes, we need to make them aware of this human's capabilities.

Peridot and Iron keeps looking at the shadow assassin figure or you and they are shocked.

Iron & Peridot: Woah...

Pearl: This is a human called "The Shadow Assassin". The shadow assassin assaulted us 4 years ago. And I know what you're thinking, no average human could stand up against us because gems are powerful than an average human but yet he did. He almost shattered us, if we didn't form alexandrite we are done for.

Iron: Why would that human assault you in the first place?

Peridot: And how in the stars can a human hurt a gem?! No offense to steven and y/n but, organics like a human are fragile or soft?!

Pearl: I don't know is my answer to your question peridot. And as for your question iron, his main goal was to kill steven.

Iron and peridot is shocked after hearing this.

Peridot: Well, why are we standing around and doing nothing?! Let's track that human and shatter it to bits!!

Iron: I agree, we need to bring that human to justice. Is it still around?

Pearl: Yes, a few months he visited beach city. I don't know what he's motives are, but he's back. And we need to track him. Also, I think he isn't alone.

Amethyst is instantly stand up after hearing what pearl said.

Amethyst: What do you mean it isn't alone?

Pearl: I heard from the citizens that they have seen three hooded person mysteriously appearing during the night. I am nit sure if they are allies but we need to know if they posses a threat.

Pearl said to the group and iron, amethyst, and peridot nodded. You are laying on a bed made of hay. Lapis is hugging your rip chest and tightens her grip a little. And you groaned a little putting your head at hers. Garnet then walks up to him.

Garnet: I see you're worried about your friends.

Steven:Yeah. When I saw her in my dreams, it looked like she was fighting so hard to keep Malachite from escaping.

Garnet: Lapis spent an unbearable amount of time fused with Jasper. The emotional and physical strain of that type of fusion and y/n probably used a lot of his strength and toughness to survived a ton of attacks that malachite did to him, I can't imagine how tired they are right now. They are gonna need a lot of time to recover.

Steven: (sighs*) You're right.

Garnet: Come on, I'm dying to hear more about what happened underground.

Steven: (chuckles*) Okay.

Steven and Garnet walk off.

Time Skip, Night-time*

Lapis's Dream*

Lapis open her eyes seeing nothing but plain light blue color. Lapis groans, tring to find out where is she and what is this place exactly.

Lapis: (groans and stands up*) Hello!!

Her "hello" echoed around the room and the walls of her dream start to wiggle.

Lapis: (sighs in frustration*) Great, where in the stars am I?! Hello!! Is anyone here!! Hello!!

Lapis walks a little and started to look at her surroundings. She looked down and saw the ocean. Lapis stumbled to the ground remembering her days forming malachite.

Lapis: No no no.

Lapis tried to summon her water wings but it didn't appear.

Lapis: Oh no.

Lapis run as fast as she can.

Lapis: I need to get out of here! I don't want to be here! (something attached itself to her left feet*)

Lapis: Nooo!!

The black tentacle pulled her deep in to the water as lapis screamed for help. She tried her best to ask for help but all what is left at the surface was a small bubble that pop. Lapis lands on a flat surface. Lapis gets up and she is really wet. Lapis take a moment to catch her breath and to drench her hair. Lapis catches one of the water drop that came out of her hair. She checked it out and noticed it was black water. Lapis thought to herself and tried to control it by her hydrokinesis.

Lapis: Hmm, maybe I can control water here.

Lapis: (takes a deep breath*) Okay, here we go.

She wiggled her finger trying to control the black water droplet but failed.

Lapis: Oh come on!! Fine, let's try this
one more time.

Lapis tried to control the droplet but fail multiple time. She is frustrated and throw the droplet away.

L

apis looked back and see a little boy hanging on a swing. The swing is connected to a dead tree and the tree is on a top of a small hill. Lapis is excited because she saw someone that might help her. She run as fast she can but as soon as she is climbing the hill, the wind gets stronger.

Lapis: Why can there be a wind here in the first place?!

Lapis keeps moving forward.

Lapis: Wait. why do I feel uncomfortable? What is this place?!

Lapis ask herself as soon she felt cold air pass to her body.

Lapis: It doesn't matter anyway, I need to talk to that human.

Lapis said ignoring the cold temperature and strong winds and keeps climbing the hill. Finally she arrived, but as soon as she is on the top of the hill. It was raining violently, strong winds are roaming the area, and a lot lightning. Lapis noticed that the branch is violently shaking because of the wind.

Lapis: (struggling*) Hey, can you please help me?!

Lapis asked the boy but the boy keeps playing on the swing. Lapis walked to the boy

Lapis: I said, can you help me?!

The boy whisper something to himself.

Lapis: Sorry! What was that?!

The boy: I said...(his head slowly turns his head*)

The boy: (with a feminine demon voice*) WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?!?!!

Lapis jump out of fear as soon as he see's the little boy's face. The eyes are just huge black holes with a little red dot is seen, the mouth is shaped onto a dark oblong and the nose is starting to bleed but the bleed is color black. The boy's head was spinning like crazy and the whole background burned in front of her eyes. Lapis hear voices in his gem, she looked down and sees a pile of shattered lapis lazuli's lying in her feet.

Your dream*

You wake up and noticed instantly a huge statue.

You: (looking at the statue*) Whoa, who is that? (sighs*) I wish y/f was here to help me.

You are looking at a statue of what it seems to be a pirate. You lean to the statue more for observation. Suddenly, you hear a familiar voice.

You: I-it can't be...

You look back and see a hooded person.

???: It's been a long time...

The hooded person removed his hood and reveal his face.

y/f: y/n..

You started to cry seeing your first friend and greatest teacher for 17 years. You couldn't contain it anymore and you started to run at him. As soon as you reach up at him, you hug him and y/f hugs you too. You cry at his shoulder.

You: (crying*) Y/F, i miss you! I I really do!

y/f: Y/N, I miss you too. And look at you, you've grown so much. So strong, so healthy, it makes me proud like a father.

You: (crying*) Thank you y/f, even though my parents are the worst. You were the one who taught me, who trained me, raised me right. To me, you are a better parent than my actual parents.

y/f: It makes my heart warm, y/n.

You: Y/F, I killed so much people being the shadow assassin. The crystal gems even hate me for what I did to them. But I am trying so much to redeem myself to them. Y/F, what do I do?

y/f: It was never you're fault y/n, you were corrupted. You are just an innocent person being drag on something you didn't know.

Y/F grab your face and wipe your tears.

y/f: Y/N, what you're doing so far is right. Keep trying to redeem yourself to them, prove to them you change. But, if they can't move on from what you did to the past then they don't deserve you. In short, they are not your true friends.

You: How shall I know if they are my true friends?

y/f: A true friend doesn't care what you did in the past, instead they accept you for who you are now.

You: Woah.

You are taken back from one of your friend's wisdom. It really hits you hard knowing something that they despite.

y/f: Come on, I will tell you a secret.

Y/F started to walk away and you instantly followed him. As you two are walking you keep seeing a bunch of human statues at the side of the walls.

You: What's with the statues y/f?

y/f: Y/N, ever since my spirit left my body. I have been curious about the universe. I have been searching about my family bloodline. And after decades of searching I find out we are related to each other.

You are shocked for what you hear.

You: What?!?!

y/f: Yes, that was my same reaction when I first find out.

You: So, doest that mean you're my cousin?! Holy sh*t!

y/f: Yes, my father has a long lost brother and your biological father is the lost brother.

You and y/f stopped walking.

y/f: Y/N, this is my monument.

You looked at y/f's statue and you are amazed at how cool it is.

You: That is so cool y/f! You have your very own monument! But, what does that mean exactly? (rubbing your chin*)

y/f: This statues, are our dead family members. And if you try to talk to any of them, they will appear.

You: That's so cool, let me try summoning the pirate one.

You tried to run back to the pirate statue

y/f: (grabs your shoulder*) Wait, you can only summon one at a time. If you really want to summon him that means I need to dissapear if you want to talk to another one.

You: Why can't I summon everyone though? And can't you talk to our fellow dead family members?

y/f: I don't know, I tried to but it didn't work. Here, find a guy named "ethan". Maybe, he can answer all of your questions about our family.

Y/F slowly walk backwards to his statue.

You: Where are you going?!

Y/f: To return back into the afterlife.

You: Wait!! Can I summon you again?

y/f: Yes... Along with our dead family members.

You: What do I to steven?

y/f: Take care of him like I take care of you back then.

You: But, that's what I am doing. Am I doing it right?

y/f: I don't know, ask yourself y/n.

Y/F's soul entered his statue. After that, a bright light appear causing you too close your eyes.

Inside the barn*

You: (instantly wake up*) Y/F!!

You screamed as soon as you wake up. You groaned and rub your head because of stress. You see lapis tingling and you became instantly worried for her. You shaked her a little trying to wake her up

You: (shaking her a little*) Lapis. Lapis, wake up.

Lapis woke up from her dream because of you shaking her too much.

Lapis: Y-y/n.

Lapis sit down.

Lapis: (sighs*) Y/N, I should go. I need to go back to homeworld.

You: Lapis please you need some rest. You can stay here if you want.

Lapis: That's a sweet offer y/n. But no.

You: But lapis if you returned to homeworld, who knows what will they do to you?

Lapis: Y/N, it's just I don't belong with the crystal gems.

You: What about me? I joined the crystal gems. What do you feel about me?

Lapis is shocked declaring yourself to her, a crystal gem. A group that she despised, right now she has mixed feelings about you.

Lapis:...I don't know y/n...

You: (sighs*) Lapis, can we talk about each other for a moment, please?

Lapis:...Sure, what do you want to talk about?

You: (blushes*) What am I to you?

Lapis: (blushes*) I think of you as a close friend y/n.

You: Even if I'm a crystal gem?

Lapis:...Maybe, i don't know. But, What about you me? What do you think if me?

You: The same lapis. I don't want to suffer anyone in front of me, especially to my friends and that includes you.

Lapis: Thank you y/n, but do you think as a monster?

You: why would you think like that?

Lapis: When I was fused with jasper, I abused her to make sure of your and steven's safety. I controlled our fusion but as soon as I'm getting tired I was starting to loose control her.

You: Lapis, I'll admit what you did was wrong. But that doesn't mean you did some good things as well.

Lapis: What do you mean?!

You: Yes you abuse jasper but you also did that to protect us, to protect me. What you did is wrong and at the same time very noble.

Lapis: No, I'm not because. I enjoyed it.

Your eyes widen and lapis gets off from the hay.

Lapis: And I'm really sorry if I said "I'm malachite now" back then, it was just to make you go away and to protect yourself from me but, (sighs*) I guess it didn't work

Steven is fast asleep outside of the barn in a caterpillar sleeping bag, when he hears noises from the inside of the barn. He walks in and sees Lapis standing at the broken side of the barn, fully recovered with her water wings spread out, ready to fly off again. He sees you too about too approach lapis

Steven: Y/N and Lapis, you're both okay!

You and Lapis: Steven!

Steven:Wait, lapis you're... leaving.

Lapis: I have to, Steven. I don't belong on Earth, not with the Crystal Gems. I never have...

Steven: It's okay, I understand, I just wish we could've hung out more. Especially you and y/n. I feel like I only get to see you when something horrible's going on. By the way, have you guys talk ever since you wake up?

You and lapis look at each other.

You and lapis: Yup.

Lapis: Well, (looks relieved*) That's just how it is with me. Steven and... y/n (looks at you with despair*)... thank you. Goodbye, again.

Steven: (teary-eyed*) Bye.

Lapis takes off into the skies as Steven sadly watches her go.

The Next Day*

Greg is packing Steven's belongings into his van, as they prepare to leave from home. Steven talks to Peridot and iron, peridot is lounging on an old tractor and iron besides her, before leaving.

Steven: Are you sure you two wanna stay? You could always come back to the temple with us and live in the bathroom again
.
Peridot: No thanks, we have seen what goes on in there.

Iron: Yup, and it's really disgusting.

Steven blushes in embarrassment.

Peridot: Besides, me and iron grown accustomed to this place, and I should probably fix the hole that I made with my giant robot.

Steven: Mm, okay! Well, have fun redecorating!

Greg: Well, that's everything... (closes the van back doors*) And then some.
Steven, you ready to go home?

Garnet: (pops out of the van window*) All seat belts are fastened!

Steven: Peridot says she's staying.

Greg:Eh, it's probably for the best. I don't think she would've fit in the van.

Steven: What about y/n? Where is he?

Greg: (teasingly*) You mean your my older brother?

Steven: What no! He is just overprotective on me, that's all.

Greg: We'll y/n said he will go home later. I guess, He is still thinking about lapis until now.

Steven: Hmm, You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up with you on Lion.

Greg:Sure, o-okay, I'll see you in a bit.

Greg gets in the van and drives off, and Steven waves goodbye.

Steven: See ya! Now where is that feline? (starts calling out*) Lion? Hey, Lion?! (inhales deeply and yells*) LEEEE-on! I have a big steak right here in my hand for you!

Steven holds an imaginary steak in his hand, and drops it.

Steven: Whoops, I dropped it and it fell out of existence!

Steven starts looks around. Meanwhile, you are sitting on a top of the silo next to the barn. Thinking about lapis, thinking if she's okay, thinking about her well being, thinking about her past, thinking on how to connect onto y/f again and the truth about your family, thinking how to control your powers, thinking how will you be a diamond exactly, how can you keep up your secret between the crystal gems, you have a lot in your head.

You saw a figure with blue color and wings approaching you. You stand up and preparing yourself. As the figure close up to you, you noticed it's lapis and you let your guard down. Lapis stopped as soon as she face you.

Lapis: (with a small smile*)Hey.

You: (with a small smile*) Hey.

Lapis: Do you mind if I sit next to you?

You: No problem.

You and lapis sit down next to each other.

Lapis: So, I thought about what you said and I think you're right. I have nowhere else to go. Do you have any idea?

You: Maybe, you can stay here in earth, with the crystal gems, or if you want me. That is of course if you want to.

Lapis: I can't y/n, I don't want to live in a prison. You said it yourself remember?

You: Yeah, I did. So do you still accept me as a friend even though I join the crystal gems?

Lapis: I don't want to talk about it y/n. At least right now.

You: Oh okay then.

Steven then spots you and lapis sitting on top of the silo next to the barn together.

Steven: Whoa, Lapis! Y/N!

Steven climbs up to the top of the silo. He struggles to keep his balance on the steep roof, but manages sits down beside You and Lapis

Steven:I thought you left?

Lapis:I was leaving, then I realized y/n was right. I've got nowhere to go. Who knows what they would do to me back home after what I did to Jasper? I can't go back to Homeworld and I can't stay here.

Steven: Sure you can!

Lapis:I don't want to stay on my old prison steven.

Steven: Give it a chance lapis.You can totally stay here, it doesn't have to be here here. You can live anywhere! You don't have to stay in Beach City if you don't want to.

You are surprised by steven steven's idea and this is your chance to change her impression. Steven starts listing city names while counting his fingers.

You: (taps lapis shoulder*) Come on, give it a chance. It won't hurt.

Lapis: (smiles a little*) Okay, I will

Steven:You could live in Surf City or Sea City, Aqua Town, Bayburgh, and that's just the places I know of off the top of my head. I could show you around.

Lapis: Really?

Steven:Yeah, we could find you a new place to live. I really only know the tri-state area but my phone has a global positioning system. (holds out his phone with the GPS turned on*)

Lapis: Uhh, okay, let's go look.

Steven:Ready Freddy?

Lapis:My name's Lapis.

Lapis sprouts her water wings and sits down, allowing Steven to jump onto her back to carry him.

LapisYou okay like this?

Steven:Mhm!

Lapis: Okay, I guess I can carry you y/n-

Lapis and steven looked back at you and you have your shadow wings prepared.

You: What do you two think?

Lapis: That looks amazing y/n, is that your first time?

You: Nope, but ever since I saw yours I thought to improve my wings since yours is much more beautiful than my first shadow wings.

Lapis: (blushes a little*) Thanks for the some sort of compliment y/n but we should go.

You: Okay, you comfortable steven?

Steven: Yes sir!!

You: Okay. 3 2 1, go!!

You and Lapis leaps off the silo at the same time and the trio take off into the skies. Steven is rallied up with fear and excitement while he clings onto Lapis's back, watching the barn and silo shrink in distance. Lapis then trow steven to you, you catch him He then shouts in fear at first but after a few throws he was now excitement as they fly past a moving train and farm fields.

Steven: So, how about this? You could live out here in the country; there's no noise, no rules, and it'd just be you becoming one with nature.

You and Lapis Lazuli dives downwards and flies below the trees of a forest.

Lapis: (looking around in curiosity*) Why would I want to do that?

Steven: It's fun. If you live with these trees, you could build a giant bird nest and have squirrels for pets! You could eat acorn pie every night, and when it gets hotter or rains, you would be protected by these nice leaves.

Lapis: "Leaves"...

Lapis then flies upwards and above the trees, when a leaf gets caught up in Steven's mouth and he pulls it out.

Steven: Whoa, Lapis, look at this! This leaf turned orange. This means the season are changing from summer to fall. Soon, it's gonna happen to all the leaves on all the trees

Lapis watches in fascination as she flies past the trees from above.

Lapis: Wow.

Steven: So, what do you think?

Lapis: Hmmm, I'm not sure.

Steven: (takes out his phone*) That's okay, there's plenty of places we haven't been yet. Come on! (points to a distance*)

You: Okay lapis you have fun with steven, but i think it's my turn now.

Lapis: Okay!

Lapis throw steven at you and you put him at your back.

You: Steven, hold on okay!

Steven: Okay!

You speed yourself up to the clouds and spinning. Lapis is worried and goes after you.

You: Look, steven clouds!

Steven: Woah.

Steven is fascinated being super close to a cloud. You lower yourself and let steven touched the clouds. Steven caught a little cloud. Steven laughs and you are just really happy seeing him enjoy himself. Suddenly lapis out of nowhere blocking you. You stop and lapis is kinda angry but has a smirk on her face.

Lapis: And what do you think your doing without me?

You: No-nothing, we-were just.

Lapis: (chuckles*) You are really adorable when you're nervous y/n.

Lapis just realized what you said and so did you.

Lapis: (blushing*) I mean let's go.

You: Yeah, let's continue.

At Empire City, Night-time*

Lapis and Steven flies towards the bustling city of Empire City.

Lapis:What's this?

Steven: This must be Empire City. Isn't it cool?

Lapis:It's very... bright. Wait, oh no.

Lapis

Steven: Yeah, that's why they say, "What happens in Empire city never sleeps."

Lapis:So, what does happen in Empire City?

Steven: Well, let's see. If you lived here, you could get a cool apartment, and be a single Gem taking on the big city. You'll have a fun job at a local coffee shop and come home to a wacky roommate-

Lapis: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Steven :Awww.

Steven: He-hey y/n? (steven is slowly falling*) I'm slipping!!

Lapis: Hey y/n!!

Lapis yelled at you. You are mental block for a second and you noticed that steven is slipping. You quickly fix it. Lapis quickly approach you by her water wings.

Lapis: Steven, are you okay?

Steven: Yeah, I'm fine. Y/N, (you looked at steven*) What happened?

You: I'm sorry steven, I was mental block for a second. Lapis, here (you gave steven to lapis*) you carry steven from now.

Lapis: (lapis took steven*) Y/N is everything alright?

You: It's nothing lapis, really. I 'm okay now

Lapis:Hey, what's that shadowy place right there? (looks off in a distance*)

Steven: Oh, that's Jersey.

Lapis: Is it populated by machines?

Steven: No, those are cars. They make a lot of smog though. (coughs from the pollution*) You'd like it in Jersey. The people here seem to hate the Earth, too.

Random Bystander:Quit flyin' in our sky, you mooks! (throws a boot at Lapis and Steven*)

You, Lapis and Steven respond by making fart noises in their palms and continue flying, laughing with each other. You and Lapis then flies above the clouds and Steven gazes at the starry sky.

Steven: Wow, Lapis! It's so beautiful up here.

Lapis: Eh, it's alright, I guess I can see why you and y/n like it. (smirks at Steven*) Hold on!

Lapis picks up the pace and speeds through the clouds. She then does a loop-de-loop and drop throws Steven at you, you did the same and after that you hold him by his hands.

Steven: Whoa!

Lapis: Check it out!

Steven:Woohoo!

You, Lapis and Steven laugh as Lapis flies towards the horizon of the shining moon.

Steven: Hey, we made it out all the way over the ocean. I wonder how far out we are?

The Galaxy Warp then comes into view in the middle of the ocean.

Steven:Oh, cool, the Galaxy Warp.

You: Here, lapis hold steven for me.

Lapis: Okay.

Lapis takes steven but Lapis glares intensively at the Galaxy Warp, unknowingly loosening her grip on Steven's hands. You noticed it and started to get worried.

Steven:Umm, Lapis? I'm slipping a little there, bud. (chuckles nervously*) Lapis, Lapis, I'm slipping. I'm gonna-

You: (approach lapis*) Lapis, steven's gonna fall!

As Steven nearly slipped away, Lapis quickly grabs hold of Steven's hands tightly.

Lapis:S-sorry! I'm sorry.

You, Lapis and Steven land on the Galaxy Warp and they both walk towards the broken Homeworld warp.

Lapis:This is where I was abandoned. (looks down in despair*)

You: What do you mean abandoned?

Lapis: I'll tell the both of you my backstory 6,000 years ago.

Steven: What happened?

You shocked by this, you set in your head that you need to listen every detail. Especially after iron told you about the lazuli massacre.

Lapis begins controlling the water around the Galaxy Warp, creating walls of water, and floods the whole place. She then walks up to the Homeworld Warp, covers it in water, and projects a crystal-clear surface on it.

Steven: Whoa... It's like a mirror.

Lapis starts projecting her memories on the water like a mirror, as she retells her tale.

Lapis first arrived on Earth in the middle of a beautiful green-filled savanna.

Lapis (Narrator): It was thousands of years ago. I was only meant to visit for a short time, but I got caught in the middle of the war

Laapis suddenly found herself in the chaos of the Gem Battlefield, as devastation happened all around her.

Lapis (Narrator): It was awful. I tried to run, but...

Lapis was suddenly confronted by a rainbow-haired Gem. She tried to fly off, but the Gem attacked her, dissipating her physical form and leaving her gem behind.

Lapis (Narrator): I was picked up by a Homeworld soldier and confused for a Crystal Gem, and used as a tool.

Lapis' gem was picked up and placed on the back of the Mirror.

Lapis (Narrator: They'd asked me, "Show us your base!", "Where is your leader?" I didn't know. I couldn't say I'm not one of them.

Dozens of Homeworld Gems glared at Lapis, helplessly trapped in the mirror.

Lapis (Narrator): It soon became clear that there was no hope in stopping the rebellion. All of the Homeworld Gems fled, and all the panic of escaping Earth, I was left behind.

Homeworld Gems began fleeing Earth via warp pads and spaceships. Lapis mirror was dropped behind, and a Gem accidentally stepped on it, cracking her gem. After all the Homeworld Gems had fled, a bright flash of light then appeared in the sky.

Lapis (Narrator): And there I stayed. Freedom in my sight, but out of reach for ages, until I was found.

Lapis' mirror remained at the Galaxy Warp, constantly gazing up into the sky, until a younger Pearl appeared and picked her up.

Lapis eventually loses her concentration in her despair and releases her control over the water. You and steven run up to her.

Steven: Are you okay?

Lapis: I'll be fine. But steven can I talk to y/n for a second?

Steven: Uh sure. Why not?

Steven leaves you two alone.

You sit down with lapis and lapis sit down. You two started looking at the stars.

You: Are you sure you'll be fine?

Lapis: Yeah, I just needed to talk to you.

You: What is it?

Lapis: I want to tell you something personal back when I was on homeworld 6,000 years ago. I feel you are the only one who can I trust now.

You: What about steven?

Lapis: I do trust him but I think he can't take a secret properly.

You: That makes sense. So, what do you want to talk about?

Lapis: The reason, why I visit earth is because I have a dear friend of mine back then. She was a fellow lapis lazuli just like me. She was a commander and I decided to check up on her and then you know, I was caught at the war.

You: Lapis, I have to tell you something as well.

Lapis: What?

You: Empire city is the place where I originated. That is also the city where I became the shadow assassin, so to me empire city is my own version of the galaxy warp.

Lapis then let her head lay down at your shoulder. You both blush from embarrassment.

Lapis: That explains why you almost kill steven.

Lapis laugh a little and you chuckle.

You: Same goes to you.

You both laugh.

Lapis: You know y/n, I think you're right. Maybe there are some places on earth I can stay around. And it's okay for me that you are a crystal gem now. Because, I was scared you will change when you became a crystal gem but you didn't.

You: (smiles a little*) I would never change just because I join the crystal gem and I'm really glad lapis.

Suddenly steven interrupts you two

Steven: You two sure you don't want to take a minute?

You and lapis stand up like nothing happened.

Lapis: It's fine. I just wanna get outta here. (smiles*)

Steven: Okay.

You: Come on, let's go home

Lapis sprouts her water wings and you sprout your shadow wings. You and lapis takes off with Steven away from the Galaxy Warp.

Lapis:For a moment, I really felt like things were different, but they're not. No matter where I go, I'm trapped.

Steven: But you're not. You're not underwater, you're not in a mirror. This time, you're free!

You: Steven's right lapis, you can now move, you can stretch, you can now do whatever you want

Lapis:But I'm still on Earth y/n.

Steven: Yeah, but nothing is still on Earth. Everything's always changing. Leaves, cities, even Jersey changes. My dad says the rest stops used to be pretty gross, but now they have sushi. This isn't the same world that held you prisoner, not anymore, and I know it doesn't feel like home but maybe that can change, too.

You: Please, give it a chance I know you'll like it.

Lapis looked at you and she realized you've been through the same with her. So she decided to give it a try.

At the Barn, Dawn*

Steven and Lapis land near the barn.

Steven:I know you can't go back to Homeworld, but if you stay here, it'll be your choice to stay here. (hands Lapis the leaf that was caught in his mouth earlier*)

Lapis:It's funny. For all this time I spent on Earth, I barely saw any of it.

Steven:That's not funny! That's super sad.

You: It's ironic steven.

Lapis looks at the horizon as the sun rises.

LapisI... I wanna see it.

Steven: Yeah?

You: Wait? You're serious?!

Lapis:I wanna stay here!

Steven: Here? Like here here?

Lapis: Yeah, here here!

You run up to lapis and hug her instantly. She blushed instantly.

You: Thanks for giving it a chance lapis I promise you like it here. Because I know how you feel.

Peridot randomly pops in and you broke up the hug

Peridot: Yes, "hear hear" everybody. ...What are we talking about?

Lapis:You!?

Peridot:Lazuli, nice to see you up and about
.
Lapis:What are YOU doing here?!
PeridotThis is my new home away from Homeworld!

Lapis:No, it's not! It's MINE! Right, Steven?

Steven: Eh... Oh, boy.

Steven is now stuck in a dilemma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
849K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.