More Than Magic

Par tilldoomsday

First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns... Plus

More Than Magic
Chapter 1: Ya I'm a bad ass wizard what's up?
Chapter 2: Could he be any gayer?
Chapter 3: Lost Girl
Chapter 4: Is it disrespect your Queen day?
Chapter 5: Resembling my biggest nightmare.
Chapter 6: How about not touching the Queen?
Chapter 7: One word. swoon
Chapter 8: Neverland of course!
Chapter 9: When did we get a pool?
Chapter 10: Remember I'm blonde
Chapter 11: In your bed?
Chapter 12: Worth growing up for
Chapter 13: Messing with Mr. Smee?
Chapter 14: Powerless
Chapter 15: Sure buddy ;)
Chapter 16: I am really worried
Chapter 17: Caution to the wind
Chapter 18: BloodShed?
Chapter 19: You love Tigerlily?
Chapter 20: I can't remember
Chapter 21: Chloe is here
Chapter 22: Mr. Pirate dude
Chapter 23: Tragic
Chapter 24: Just our General?
Chapter 25: Hypocritical
Chapter 26: Not your date
Chapter 27: Her amusement
Chapter 28: Princessa!
Chapter 29: Sparkly and Shiny?
Chapter 30: Apology accepted
Chapter 31: Feared the words
Chapter 32: Allergic to water
Chapter 33: To Kiss You
Chapter 34: I wasn't asking General
Chapter 35: Will you marry me?
Chapter 37: Not your place
Chapter 38: Tell us! Tell us!
Chapter 39: A slow torture
Chapter 40: I was in love
Chapter 41: Everyones so happy
Chapter 42: Last breath
Chapter 43: I wanted to apologies
Chapter 44: Tinkerbelle
Chapter 45: We are the island
Chapter 46: Darling? Darling.
Chapter 47: Excuse me WIlliam?
Chapter 48: You were dead!
Epilogue
More Than Myth

Chapter 36: Queen Athena?

60 6 0
Par tilldoomsday

Why does everything I care about need to be destroyed? Do I not deserve happiness? Everything seemed to be going so well! I had this amazing boy that I liked, Lilly and me are now on good terms, we are close on the Malum trail, and Chloe is finally home.

I knew everything was too good to be true, my fate needed to balance out and it used Will to do so.

*Flashback

I shifted in the bed wincing in pain as a result. My entire body felt as though it had gone through the most grueling of workouts. Every limb ached and every breath came out uneven.

Slowly waking up my eyes focused on an unfamiliar, old wooden ceiling. I looked down at myself and noted that I was soaking wet for some strange reason… what had I been doing? Where am I?

The last thing I could remember was talking to Lilly about leaving the castle and then everything seemed so blank.

My confusing was making my head spin and with an aching hand I touched a stinging pain on my head. My fingers came in contact with a thick, wet substance. When I brought my hand down to my face all I saw was red covering my hand.

Blood.

With every ounce of strength I had left I lifted myself up in the bed to a sitting position and assessed the unfamiliar surroundings except there was one difference, this place was more familiar than I thought…

I looked around at the mess of spell books and positions that resembled my own back at home. Will.

With the thought memories seemed to flood my mind. I had left the castle to spend time with Will. I waited a while for him but then keeping to his word he finally showed up and then we kissed. I blushed and smiled at the happy memory dreading what's to come. He playfully wanted to jump into the water but I couldn’t because of my charm so Direction interfered and in fear Will had fallen in, dragging me alone with him. I remember the feel of hitting the cool silky water but I also remember hitting my head on something hard and after struggling for breath, the world had gone dark.

Now shaking with fear from the memories I notice a small mirror rested upon a wooden nightstand beside the bed. Taking in a deep breath and closing my eyes, I prepared myself for the outcome I grabbed hold of the mirror and held it out in front of my face. Gathering courage I finally opened my eyes to stare at the reflection of not a peasant but a queen. I had never hated looking at my curly brown hair and dark brown eyes so much before in my many years of life.

Suddenly the door flew open and in walked Will, carrying weird vials and bottles in his wet hands. His body seemed tense, his hair that usually stuck up everywhere was now soaked and falling over his wandering blue eyes.

As soon as he noticed that I was up his eyes clouded in shock and then his expression turned to something I couldn’t identify. He didn’t smile, he hardly acknowledged me, but what should I expect? He lives in the East End and I’m the Queen they all hate! I need to get out of here but there’s no way I could do that on my own. I’m weak and the chance of my magic working while still being soaking wet is very unlikely.

There was only one other way “Where is my phoenix?” I demand in a strict voice.

I was planning on doing the whole awkward thing like ‘oh hey! So in case you didn’t notice I’m the Queen but that’s cool so lets just talk about the weather... ’ I assume you can understand where I went with the authority figure attitude.  With this new information who knows what Will could do, I mean he could actually have a feet fetish and think that Queen feet would be so much more… fetishy? Yeah, that isn’t a word.

I turn my attention back onto the boy leaning against the wall staring at me with an unreadable face. This guy right here would be great at poker!

“When I came up from the water it was gone so as far as I know we’re alone right now,” The sound of his voice makes my stomach hurt. He sounds so monotone, what happened to the charisma and the spark he had? Was me being a Queen that bad?

I felt better knowing that Direction left, with the water she couldn’t really do anything so the first person she would find is the General and knowing him he would be able to find me fast. He will remember my snooping at Chloe’s party and his first suspect would be Will. How he would know where Will lives I would never know but I had to hold onto hope.

“You have me weak and alone, you know I can’t use my power because of the water. So what is it you plan to do?” I continued to use my strict voice, anything to make me sound more powerful. I knew that if things did get really bad I would be able to use my power but only a little bit for a short while and it would completely drain me. That kind of power I saved for emergencies only.

Will pondered over my question for a view moments, staring up at the ceiling and paying no real attention to me. When he finally looked back down at me he seemed to have an answer “Let’s start with talking shall we Queen Athena?”

A shiver went through my body in reaction to his strict words. If someone had seen as this morning and then right now, the two people they are watching were entirely different people. I hated how my name sounded like poison in his mouth, I hated how he no longer looked at me with lust but with hate.

“I would but I have nothing to say,” I spoke.

In a flash hurt crossed his features but just as fast as it had come it disappeared and we replaced with pure anger. He looked so scary I would prefer the grumpy troll.

“You little spoiled!” He shouts and marches towards me, from the look in his eyes I could have sworn that he was going to kill me but as if Disney was watching over me or Knox was actually Disney because he appeared out of no where pointing a sword directly at Will’s neck.

“Knox!” I yelled, partly because I had never been happier to see him and partly because I didn’t want him to hurt Will. He didn’t deserve death even if was planning to kill me. But really? Spoiled? This guy clearly doesn’t understand what it means to be Queen. We have to sacrifice our free time, our mentality, our privacy, and our love life that he should kind of know first hand by now…

Knox looked over at me and seemed to know what I wanted him to do but he kept the sword where it was. I didn’t worry about it, I knew he wouldn’t hurt Will but he also didn’t want Will to hurt him or me for that matter.

“Look who it is, the boy with the secret. How is the castle life going?” Will sneers. Knox’s jaw clenches and he pushed to sword closer to Will’s neck, any closer and it would break the skin, ending Will’s life. I refrained from making order because my mind was distracted by Will’s words… a secret?

Compared to this and the words that they shared at the party I couldn’t help but question who Knox was really working for. He’s saving me and he is willing to kill Will but Will seems to know a lot about him. It’s something strange for a man from East End, Doomsland to know anything about someone from Narnia.

“Collect the Queen!” Knox yelled loudly making my cringe and cover my ears. Wow, what a response General.

*Flashback

So here I am, sitting in bed trying to collect my thoughts. I requested that my sisters not see me until tonight when I return my memories, memories that will be hard for me to see. I can remember one kiss with Will and it is heart breaking to think about now so what happened when I remember all of them?

Will had told me that my memories would come back naturally over a long time period. On the way back I remembered a very important thing that he had told me.

I let out a shaky breath. There were two things I knew for certain right now.

1: Will will remember what he has told me and come to kill me.

              2: Knox is apart the Malum.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of what Athena hoped to look like when she woke up.. that's pretty much it... I mean nothing else happened this chapter. All that happened was a ship sunk and our favorite Brit got caught! Ya I told you things were going to go down hill really fast, well this is it so strap in and enjoy the ride everyone!

Any way stay classy

TDD <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.9K 882 20
💚Under Editing Seperately💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
95.9K 3.5K 46
I took a breath and quickly wiped a stray tear from my eye, "I'm tired of living in their shadows, waiting for them to finally realize that I still e...
1.2K 513 31
** When a wish brings devastating consequences, Pan must join forces with a fallen star to stop the walking dead before Neverland sinks into eternal...
886 43 40
In Neverland, no children grow up - except one. He was first a lost boy with no name and no past, then a reluctant pirate with no hope for a future...