The Bunny of the moon (jjk)

Oleh Thewriterisrude

Phase-03 "involvement with me, will only make your life messier" She stepped forward and closer "why are you... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
1. Dark Side Of The Moon.
2. Values More
3. Want Him Dead?
4. You!?
5. Jade Rabbit
6. Aish....
7. Kill When You Can't Deal.
8. Fated.
9. You Hid Her.
10. Continue~
11. 😇angel's 🏡 home.
12. who will.
13. Get in The 🚘 Car
14. Mummies.
15. Princess Is Asleep....
16. Bit Late.
17. Thunderstorm.
18. Dark Forest.
19. Secrets.
20. If You Can.
21. Pretty Morning.
22. As If.
23. You Don't Know.
24. I Am...
25. Hard Way. So It Is.
26. Nuisance
27. A Lion Anywhere.
28. Got Gready.
29. Never Loved Anyone More.
30. Our Boss.
31. Believe In Love.
32. Not A Lil Girl
33. Screams And Tears.
34. Fate
36. Noirelune
37. Always And Forever.
38. Kill With Kindness.
39. Cruelest Of Them All.
40. Blush
41. Mine.
42. Hunger Games.
43. Beautiful Things.
44. Promises.
45. Memories.
46. Mistress.
46. Romeo.
47. Born To Win.
48. My Love
49. Partnership.
Epilogue.

35.Messed Up Situations

117 12 0
Oleh Thewriterisrude

The jeep which tracked y/n since they were in the bangtan's office saw jungkook sitting in the helicopter along with y/n.

Both the man and woman looked worried.

"I feel bad doing it now" said the woman.

"if only that Lee Chung ho wouldn't have interfered it would have been easier. But-" she stopped midway looking up to keep her tears in place.

"for ajussi choi. We have to" the guy said and took a deep breath.

"y/n will be more heart brocken if we don't say it" he said and started the jeep.

....

Y/n pov...

I lifted my eyes they felt so heavy. I pulled myself up when the migrane hit me. I realised I was in an unknown room. I looked up to realise it a hospital room.

The hospital room of the hospital I work in. Oh my god did I faint there. Its going to be bad if jungkook or anyone luna messes everything I did.

I was about to run when I felt the drip. As much as needles scare me I couldn't care at the moment I pulled it off me and three it away. I was in a hospital gown. I rush out of there. Except the headache nothing was hurting.

But the headache was enough compensation for no physical pain.

I opened the door to realise two strong built men stood at the door.

They turned to me as soon as they saw me.

"miss you can't leave the room. It's orders from boss jeon". He said and I rolled my eyes.

The whole floor was empty I'm pretty sure they cleaned it all up.

"let me go before I make sure you won't stop me." I said and he looked at me determined.

"miss I am sorry bu-" I cut him before he could complete , very well knowing none of the men will let me go.

The headache can't stop me from beating the heck out of these men.

"no, I am sorry for what I am going to do to you" as soon as I said, I grabbed his arm twisted it and locked it behind him. Pinning him on the wall and slap chopping his neck.

While for the other 3 continues whirl kick on his face was enough. I flipped my hair and walked towards the lift.

I took a gun from the hands of the man and put it on my waistline. That was a bad idea. The gun was fuckin heavy and the waist line was not so tight.

At the end i just held it in my hands.

When I went to the lift. I could see bangtan and even people from luna coming up.

Am I seriously going to run from my own people. But I don't want to be caught and put on the bed again. They have no idea what the real picture is.

Killing Lee Chung ho isn't enough. Heck he shouldnt be killed.

When the lift was about to open up I realised.. Fuck the members would be coming up from the lift.

When I heard a shout from back.

"miss has run that way" it was the voice of one of the darn men I just beat.

"dang it" I curse nowhere to go. When I felt a pull and was pulled in the room.

A hand on my mouth while the door was slightly closed and men ran just outside to catch me.

Who the fuck is this.
Not someone new to deal. Pls

"don't worry it's me" the soft voice said and I understood.

I immediately understood who it is. Its my grandfather's secretary.

"Irene unni" I softly called.

"yup babes its me. I hope you already have realised how messed up the situation is." she asked and I slightly nod.

"I realise very much. I knew it from the very beginning. This is gonno happen." I said in a low voice.

"woah ofcourse you did. I almost thought you will be so heartbroken" she said and just smirked.

"I was definitely heartbroken but if there is anyone who can make things right that's me." I mumbled.

"I know that. This is why I came to you." she said and we both sighed after looking at everyone run away from outside.

We were standing discreetly by the small glass.

I glanced over to see it wasn't a room but emergency stairs.

Oh yeah those stairs used for incase there is fire.

"let's go Kyung soon is waiting down with the jeep" he said.

I and her rushed down the stairs.

"did halbeoji send you?" I asked her.

"yeah we arrived in Korea this morning. I am following you since you were there in bangtan's building. I made sure not to enter when you were kidnapped. But those dumbbitvh messed up everything" she said

And I just smiled lightly. "it's okay they didn't know that I wasn't trapped." I said reassuring her.

"have they killed Chung ho?" I ask her. While we were still rushing down the staircase.

"no, at first taehyung, jimin, yoongi and jennie took him along to bangtan's but since namjoon and Lisa were in the bangtan's office and they don't trust them yet. jennie took Chung ho to luna along with bangtan's member. Just an hour ago.... Jungkook, jisoo, jin, Rose and yoongi also left to face Chung ho." she said and I immediately sped up.

"atleast they didn't take them the same place as namjoon and Lisa. Actually if they were in the same place it could have been easier." I said.

"I completely agree. Now we gotto run to luna first." she said and we made it fast.

I pulled her to not expose herself when I saw a herd of armed men searching for us. The irony is they are here to protect us.

We both breathe fast. If I tell them beforehand what really is happening. Those dumbasses will try to do it on their own.

When we confirmed no one is there... We tried to walk but the lobby was crowded. I could see Kyung soo looking at us discreetly not making it obvious to the guards that he is here for me.

I signaled him that I can see him but the question was how are we getting out.

Then I remembered I am a freaking doctor here.

I saw a trolley standing there and my cabin not so far away. I looked at it and so did Irene and we smiled at each other knowing what's going on the other's head.

....

Not long after I was in a doctor's coat with a mask on my face. My spare clothes on. While Irene in her casuals since Nobody knows her.

Few guards walked past us but we very precisely left from there.

"excuse me" a voice said and both of us stopped glancing at each other and sighing I slowly turned normalizing my face even tho my face isn't visible.

Two men looked at me specifically. One in a bored way and other looking at me suspiciously.

"miss can you take off your mask" the man says and I pause.

Not this shit again. I couldn't delay it later too. My heart beat rose...no way to go I was almost ready to throw a punch at him when.

The other man smacked his head.

"do you really think miss would be able to come down here with all the security around her . She must be hidding on some staircase. No matter how much of dangerous luna is can she fool the bangtan security." the man said and for the first time i am happy I met someome so stupid and sexist.

He is dead and will get a promotion at the same time by me.

He bowed to me with a apologising smile while his partner looked unsure.

" I'm sorry doc u may proceed." he said both Irene and I left from the door untouched. With only had to beat 2 men that's it.

Irene unni was trying her best not to laugh at the irony.

When Kyung soo brought the car just in time and I got in the backseat while Irene unnie sat on the passanger's seat. I had a throbbing head ache so I decided to lay down. I just laid down as soon as I got in.

"to luna. Its in the basement of our shelter home." I said and we started the car.

"how the fuck are you even going to break in without being sent to the hospital again. Jungkook won't let you meet that bastard" Kyung soo said.

And I chuckled. " I freaking made the whole infrastructure... Would I not make paths only I know." I said and close my eyes.

While I heard hooting from kyungsoo.

"that's our freaking choi y/n~" he sang playfully only to get a smack from Irene.

"you bloody make it fast or I'll shoot you on the head right now." said Irene.

"oh yeah I hid the gun in my pant waist line while changing" saying this I took out the gun and place it on the small table like divider between the two front seats.

..........................

I know I am stretching but I wrote the whole story for just this major twist.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

408K 13.4K 36
" 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗇 " • 𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 • • • • 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬...
120K 2.4K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...
53.1K 1.4K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
72.8K 3.4K 83
~story line~ In a world marred by irrational torture and devoid of love, a girl grows up amidst relentless suffering. Her destiny, however, takes a d...