Fate - NCT Haechan Fanfiction

By hyunjinville

In a world where fate is decided. . Suh Mijin, a 21 y/o American - Korean girl, Being chosen for a prestigio... More

Introduction
-002-
-003-
-004-
-005-
-006-
-007-
-008-
-009-
-010-
-011-
-012-
-013-
-014-
-015-
-016-
-017-
-018-
-019-
-020-
-021-
-022-
-023-
-024-
-025-
-026-
-27-
-028-
-029-
-030-
-031-
Announcement
-032-
Announcement
-033-
-034-
-035-
-036-
-037-
-038-
-039-
-040-
-041-
Goodbye
-042-
-043-

-001-

577 11 2
By hyunjinville

Normal Text for Korean 
Italics for English

~~~~~~

Time: 12 AM (Midnight)
Los Angeles, USA

"Okay now let us check this out. Did you take everything?"
"Yep."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"ID, passport, mobile charger, laptop, phone, clothes, everything?"
"Yes, yes, YES MOM! HUNDERED TIMES YES! I KEPT EVERYTHING!"
"Okay good good.. and you have the tickets on your phone right?"
"MOM!"

I had packed my stuff and was heading to the airport. And my mom was being EXTREMELY cautious for some reason. 

Hello there, my name is Suh Mijin and I am 21 years old. I was born in Chicago, USA but later I moved to LA. My parents are from South Korea, currently where I was headed. You see, I have been aspiring to be photographer since a very long time, and with great fortune, I got accepted into Neo Tech University of Arts, one of the most prestigious colleges for Photography, well not only Photography but many many many other courses, Dance, Music, Art, well, it is awesome, you get the point.

"I am just asking, Jinnie." My mom asks to which I reply, "You have asked each of these questions, like almost, a QUIZILLION TIMES!" I scream. "Sweetie you know how forgetful you can get. And anyways, you know how forgetful you can get, right?" She says. I could sense worry in her tone of talking. "Mom are you worried about something?" 

She sighs and says, "Of course I am Mijin! It is the first time you are travelling all alone. Do you expect me to be cool about it or something?" "There is no reason for you to be worried mom. Just chillax. I can take care of myself." I reply.

"That's what you can't sweetie, that's what I am worried about." She says quietly, trying not to be heard but her efforts were in vain. "I heard that mother." I say, rolling my eyes. "And also--" "Before you ask me whether I have taken my ID, Passport, laptop, charger, phone, clothes and everything else, YES I HAVE." 

For some reason she chuckles at my behavior. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY MOTHER?" I ask and she replies, "You look so adorable when you're mad you know!" She replies, booping my nose. "I-- URGH. MOM!" 

<<Time Skip>>

"Mijin are you ready?" My father calls out, finally coming out from his room, all ready. "Dad. You take more time to get ready than I do." By the way I was wearing this:

 I hear my mom chuckling from the kitchen. "SHE DO BE RIGHT JOONWOO! YOU HAVE LEARNT WELL, JINNIE SWEETIE!" "SHUT UP HAEUN! AND YOU, don't you think you are being little TOO sassy, Ms. Melissa Suh (Note- Mijin's English name)?" 

"You can never be sassy ENOUGH, Joonwoo. When will you learn? We have been together for almost 25 years now!" My mom says as she enters the room. "Oh mom, look! The gemstone on your bracelet turned black!" I point out, and she chuckles. "Mijin, your father's nickname in college was the Scrooge you know." "YOU GAVE ME THAT NICKNAME! THEN EVERYONE STARTED CALLING ME THAT! WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO MENTION THAT MISSY?!" Dad yells, hands on hips. "Oh yeah, I forgot how good I was at giving nicknames in college." "I agree mom, I strongly agree." I say, as we high-five. "Okay can we go now? Your flight will not be waiting for you to board on it." "If you're done with me then just say it Woo." My mom shrugs. "Let's go."

I bid my mom farewell with a tight good-bye hug. I sit in the backseat of the car and my dad, who was extremely pissed off at mom, made his place in the driver's seat. And we set of for the airport. 

I heard dad's phone ringing. 

DAD- Mijin, can you answer the call for me? I'm driving. 

I hum in response and take the phone and check the caller ID. Ma Fav Child✨. Definitely Johnny. I pick up the call.

<<On Call>>

JOHNNY- Hello? Dad, has Mijin boarded the plane? 
MIJIN- *imitates dad* No Yeongho. Her flight got cancelled. 
JOHNNY- Really? Oh. Okay. And dad. 
MIJIN- Yes son?
JOHNNY- Tell Mijin that she sounds dumb when she tries to imitate you. And also tell her that she is an utter idiot.
MIJIN- So you caught me hunh?
JOHNNY- Yes. Apparently you're mimicking isn't the best. And second there's a reason I am 4 years older than you dumbass.
MIJIN- Boy, Imma whoop yo ass as soon as I see you.
JOHNNY- When will you though? Where are you?
MIJIN- I am on my way to the airport right now, my flight departs in 1 hour.
JOHNNY- Cool then, see ya as late as possible. And also, one more thing.
MIJIN- What?
JOHNNY- Don't rush, I have no urge to see you. 
MIJIN- Yeah right. I know you miss me.
JOHNNY-  *chuckles* Whatever. Now bye. See ya.
MIJIN- Bye.

<<Call Ends>>

By the time the call ended, we had already reached the airport. I hugged my dad as I enter the airport. 

<<Time Skip to Arrival of Flight to Korea>>

I collected my luggage from the belt and headed out of the airport. It is the start of something new. I cannot wait! Seoul Seoul Seoul, what do you have in store for me? I can't wait to find out.

I step out of the airport and take a fresh breath of air. 

??- Goodness gracious Mijin you're here! 

I turn around to see.. nobody. I turn back to be greeted by 2 bear hugs. 

"Umm I'm sorry who are you?" I look at the people who just hugged me. 

MIJIN- SOOYOUNG UNNIE! 

I hug her once more. Did I mention how much I love my brother's girlfriend?

JOHNNY- YA! I'M ALSO HERE! 

I pretend to cringe seeing him. "Oh you." "I TAKE BACK THE GODDAMN HUG, I'M GOING BACK WITHOUT YOU TWO." He says, turning back. I chuckle. Some things never change. Johnny Suh comes under that category. I drag him back and eventually give him a hug. I hate to admit, I did really hate it when he moved to S. Korea. Heck, I missed him a lot.

SOOYOUNG- You are such an absolute grouch, Johnny! Now, Mijin, since I have a hell lot to talk about with you let us head to the car, shall we?
MIJIN- Oh yes! I can't wait to hear all of Johnny's dreadful antics.

"Okay I'll just keep your luggage and you two may follow, am I right ma'am?" Johnny says in a sarcastic tone. "We are coming Johnny, chill..." Unnie says, shutting him up. Have to say, the man really listens to his girlfriend. 

I was so excited about it that I didn't exactly look where I was going. I accidently bump into someone. "Oh I'm so sorr--"

<<Flashback>>

NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HER! 

<<End of Flashback>>

What the hell...

By the time I return to my senses after whatever that was, the guy I had bumped into had already left. No manners at all, didn't even apologize. 

SOOYOUNG- MIJIN! WHERE YOU AT?!

I ignore what just happened and headed to the car.

~~~~~~~~

What she didn't notice was that the gem on her bracelet was dimly glowing....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.1K 10
Falling in love with your soulmate is predetermined. Like a rush of tingles that run down your spine, like a river that flows smoothly and steadily i...
166K 6.9K 66
(A Markhyuck fanfiction) "I was just fucking around. What the hell do you mean 'I'm you're soulmate?!'" "Bet you didn't think your little dare throug...
89.8K 5.4K 30
mark and jeno were 100% sure they were soulmates, and this made both of them very happy. but what will happen when donghyuck appears in their lives a...