No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Bonus Chapter

41.6K 964 65
By inu_mike

Bonus Chapter

college 

(Ash POV)

“We’ll be fine right,” Gabriel asked I swallowed and nodded no matter what happens I would be faithful to her.
“Yes, I love you and you love me,” I stated as if it solved this whole dilemma, she laughed lightly and kissed me gently.
“Okay, I love you,” she mumbled I sighed and hugged her tightly, while burying my head in her neck. I breathed in her strawberry scent making sure I remembered it.

“How am I supposed to sleep,” She sniffled, I chuckled and looked at my watch I didn’t have to be to school till next week, and I’m sure I can hire someone to move my stuff in my dorm. I peeked out her shoulder looking at her dorm door.

“I can stay for a week,” I mumbled she looked up at me with hope, I nodded, it was spring semester we spent half a year travelling everywhere she wanted to go we ended up staying in Paris for a whole month before we traveled down to Japan followed by Italy, England, and then France. We actually travelled to quite a few places, but she definitely loved Britain and Paris the most.

“What about school,’ I shrugged and opened her door, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her cheek and carried her in, while looking around as she buried her face in my neck. I felt her sigh quietly. I walked around the dorm seeing
“Hi you must be my roommate,” I turned around seeing a fair skinned girl standing with another girl, I raised my eyebrow they were pretty hot, but they didn’t compare to Gabriel.
“No she is,” I pointed to Gabriel who was knocked out, ever since we’ve travelled she had a habit of falling asleep instantly, and it didn’t help that she was still jet lagged not to mention she barely got any sleep last night.

“Oh we’re interrupting,” I laughed and shook my head while looking at Gabriel.

“No she’s asleep, we just got back from Paris, Sunday,” they nodded and looked at me with grin.
“Are you her boyfriend or friend,” I laughed at them and nodded.

“Girlfriend actually,” they stared at me in shock while I continued to look around.
“Her room,” I asked they pointed still in shock, I chuckled and winked at them laughing to myself when they blushed. I walked to Gabriel room and opened the door. I frowned it was your average dorm room, which wasn’t enough for my non average girlfriend, maybe I could pull so strings and get her a nicer bigger room. I looked at Gabriel and laid her in the already made up bed. I think she would kill me if I got her a better dorm room, I hated when she didn’t let me spoil her. I mean I had the money too, but she never let me spend it.

“Lee,” I looked down seeing her frowning in her sleep, I chuckled and kissed her forehead while moving out the bed and placing the sheets over her. I kissed her once more before wandering out. I had to properly introduce myself or else Gabriel would be mad at me.

“Excuse me ladies,” I said stepping into the kitchen seeing the two girls whispering to each other, they stopped and turned around immediately I raised my eyebrow and leaned against the doorframe watching them with interest.

“Hi,” The brown haired one squeaked with a blush while the fair skinned one eyed me with suspicion.
“I haven’t introduced myself properly, my name is Ash Davis, my girlfriend is Gabriel Smith your roommate,” I held out my hand, the brown hair took hold of my hand I smirked.

“I’m Eloise,” I kissed her knuckles I guess going to different countries got me into this hand kissing thing, my dad made sure I showed respect to everyone we visited.

“Nice to meet such a pretty girl,” I complimented while watching a blush spread to her face, I let go of her hand and turned to the girl who was frowning.
“And you,” I asked politely with a pleasant smile.
“Melanie,” I kissed her hand almost smiling at her glare, I let it go and leaned back against the wall.

“Both of you are her roommates,” I asked curiously they both nodded.
“I approve, so as you know she’s my girlfriend could you look out for her for me, keep her away from gummy bears and if you do get them you have to give her red and green ones. I know we don’t know each other at all, but I’m sure you and Gabs will become friend and I really want her to be happy here, I know she’s going to be sad when I leave for school, I hate seeing her sad and me not being here really sucks so I won’t be able to comfort her, so I really need you to take care of her for me,” I blurted out without thinking, I groaned and ran a hand through my hair as they laughed at me. I puffed out my cheeks slightly embarrassed.
“Awe that’s so sweet, don’t worry we’ll take good care of her,” Melanie said now smiling at me, I nodded and looked behind me seeing Gabriel frowning as she walked towards me. I smiled and opened my arms, she slowly walked into them.
“You left me in the room,” She grumbled I chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

“You barely slept,” I stated while looking at my watch it was only twenty minutes she only slept for twenty minutes.

“I can’t sleep without you,” she mumbled I sighed we really had to work on that, I heard an awe behind us; I turned around with Gabriel leaning into me.

“Gabs this is Melanie and Eloise,” I said nodding to both of them Gabriel turned her head and laid it on my chest while mumbling a quiet hello with a small smile, I shook my head knowing that she was tired as hell right now.

“Nice to meet you, your girlfriend is a flirt,” Melanie stated my mouth dropped opened in shock I was not a flirt. Gabriel glared at me as she stepped back.

“I wasn’t flirting, it was my stupid dad drilling that stupid hand kissing thing in my head, it’s a habit now,” I complained, she stared at me and pulled me down to her level I gulped as she continued to glare.
“I promise I wasn’t flirting, I just introduced myself and I told them to take care of my Gabby, you know I love you,” I mumbled while cupping her face, I kissed her nose and her forehead.
“Melanie was only kidding, she was only being polite,” Eloise spoke up, I grinned at Gabriel and nodded while pointing to Eloise.
“See I wasn’t flirting, I would never flirt with anyone, but my fiancé,” I stated earning a gasp from the two of them and a deep blush from Gabriel, I chuckled and pecked her lips.
“You two are engaged,” I opened my mouth to say yes, but Gabriel quickly covered it with her hand.
“No,” she stated while frowning, I only grinned and moved her.
“I asked her three times she keeps turning me down, but I’ll get her one day,” I sighed dramatically I had proposed in Japan, France and Italy, she turned me down on all three occasions, it was staring to hurt my pride, but I was prepared I had another ring that was perfect for her.

“Shut up Ashley,” Gabriel growled, I laughed nervously and stepped back some, but she already reached out and pinched me, I yelp and rubbed at my arm with a pout.

“I’m sorry,” I muttered she rolled her eyes and turned to Melanie and Eloise who were both smiling.
“I’m sorry about Ash, I’m Gabriel, I’ll be staying with both of you this semester,” She shook their hands and smiled at them

“I hope you enjoy it, I hear the guys are hot,” Gabriel laughed as I frowned and cleared my throat.

“Not hotter than me, and you my friend are taken,” I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, she giggled and looked up with a nod.

“I know, but I can dream,”

“No only about me,” I stated with a frown she rolled her eyes and slapped me gently. While I fiddled with the ring on my finger.
“But but I love you and you love me, I asked you to marry me like a million times, you’ll never see that commitment with anybody my age,” I stated proudly with a grin, I looked at the two girls who laughed and nodded.
“Ash I never said that I didn’t love you or that I would be looking for a guy, I’m happy with you, as for the marriage thing I told you to stop that,” I laughed and shook my head while pulling out a velvet box. She groaned.
“What I’m always prepared, you’ll marry me one day, until then I will carry this ring around, next time you’ll say yes because I don’t think my dad is fond of me buying different rings,” She sighed and leaned back into me.
“You mean you get a new ring every time,” Eloise asked I nodded of course I get a different ring.

“Yeah, I can’t keep proposing with the same ring then it would have no flare to it, you know,” I smiled at them as they nodded understanding my logic.
“I don’t care about the ring,” Gabriel complained I grabbed her hand where our promise ring was, I pointed to it.
“I have it specialty made for you with a craving so you do care plus I have to claim what’s mine I can’t come off as a cheap bastard, plus I love you and when you become my wife I have to give you the best of everything starting with a new dorm room,” She frowned at me confused while I shrugged.
“I can pull some strings and get you a nice dorm room, they can come too, I’m sure you’ll love it,” she shook her head and glared at me before plucking my forehead.
“No, I hate when you spend money on me and don’t you dare get me another dorm, I like it here just fine,” I shrugged it was her loss. She leaned back into me as the door busted open I looked to my left seeing three guys walk in. I frowned at them we were definitely getting her a new dorm now.

(Gabriel POV)

I sat on Ash lap as she got all possessive over me, I rolled my eyes at her, I leaned on her shoulder letting her wrap her arm around my waist. We had three of Melanie and Eloise friends over. The brown hair and green eyed guy was Ryan, then the dirty blonde was Bryce, and the other guy was Joel who seemed to resemble one of the wolf pack guys from twilight he was kind of hot, but my Ash was hotter.

“Do you like it here so far,” Bryce asked while looking at Ash’s arm around my waist, I laughed slightly as Ash pulled me impossibly closer.
“I’ve only been here for less than an hour so it’s hard to tell,” I commented while leaning back into Ash I smiled up at her as she glared at the guys who were obviously ignoring her.

“I could give you a tour,” Joel said smiling at me, if I wasn’t used to smirking I’m sure I would have melted. His smile was amazing almost as perfect as Ash almost though Ash smile was wow, my heart still pounds when she smiled at me.
“Gabs pay attention,” Ash grumbled I blinked noticing that I was smiling at her, I blushed at her loving smirk before turning back to Joel.
“I’m sorry we just got back from Paris I’m still jet lagged,” I apologized it didn’t help that Ash and I were up all night exploring each other, she seemed to have conquered me plenty of times, but I just love it when she invades me. I heard a deep chuckled coming from Ash I looked at her confused before she leaned down to my ear.

“I like when I invade you too,” I blushed profusely oh god did I just say that out loud.
“No and yes, you were quiet, but I heard you loud and clear, how about you go for a nap,” I nodded I needed to sleep or I would be blurting out random things.

“SO the tour,” Joel suggested again Ash grumbled and stood up with me in her arms. I blushed again at their raised eyebrow.
“I think I’ll show her around, oh stay away from her she’s mine,” Ash stated looking at each one of the guys, I groaned and slapped her lightly.

“Lee what did I tell you,” I scolded she pouted at me.
“Not to threaten, them but they need to know the boundary now, you’re my girlfriend, my future wife and my FIANCE” she emphasized the word fiancé while looking at the guys their eyes immediately zoned into my hand that was sporting the diamond and sapphire promise ring that did very much resemble a wedding ring.

“Ash,” I hissed she laughed and ran to my room, when we got in she placed me under the sheet and crawled in next to me. I glared at her while she kissed my cheek.
“I’m sorry; I just don’t want anyone trying to hit on you, you know I can’t protect you from Texas,” she sounded so broken and sad right now, I moved into her chest and wrapped my arms around her.

“I know I wish we could go back to Paris,” I mumbled Paris was amazing I loved it we stayed the whole month of July and went back for half a month in December it was beautiful and Ash was so romantic especially when she proposed to me while we were at the Eifel tower. I wanted to say yes I really did and I almost caved because that was the third time she asked on the trip, but I couldn’t as much as I wanted to I knew I couldn’t we were too young and she was going to a different college I didn’t want to hold her back in case she found someone else.

“We could get married in like four years not right away, I really do want to be with you forever,” she kissed the top of my head as I nodded believing her.
“And I know you think I’m going to find someone, but honestly I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I’ve known that from the first day I started to like you, I know this is too much, but I’m willing to do anything for you,” I moved from her chest and kissed her gently, with a smile.
“Lee I know you are willing to do anything, you’ve proved that plenty of times, I trust you too I just want you to have options,” she laughed.

“Yeah I choose A which is you and if I can’t have A then I’ll choose D which is none of the above,” I laughed at her stupid joke, but she was complete serious, when I calmed down, I laid on top of her while the covers wrapped around us, I played with her necklace which held a key to her piano room back in California, but it also held our previous promise ring the one that we couldn’t remember getting or making a promise to. I fiddled with it trying to figure out why she kept it.

“It’s a symbolism of the struggle we went through and the pain, but also the good that came out of it,” She said as if reading my mind I nodded and let it go before laying my head back on her chest and yawning.

“Sleep, I’ll be here when you wake up,” I smiled as I felt her lips press into my forehead, I sighed and feel straight to sleep. Hopefully this semester will be good I can’t stand to be away from Ash. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.6K 85
A girl with a psychotic ex and a terrible abuse finds someone new. One and only Anna Shumate. Ex gets jealous and tries to convince Katelyn to come b...
5.1K 359 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
486K 15.8K 40
Luna and Sapphire are what you'd call complete opposites. Not to mention one of them isn't exactly human. These two were brought together by a tragic...
5.4K 599 26
Her whole life shatters into a million pieces after the death of not only her best friend but the love of her life. She keeps wondering, what does on...