Jeonghyo Oneshot Book

0h-oh-nono

Just some Jeong Hyo one-shots because we need more JeongHyo || no proofreading so sorry about the errors || Еще

stress relief ✅
I got you pt1 ✅
I got you pt2 ✅
I got you pt3 ✅
I got you pt4 ✅
Heat pt1 ✅
Heat pt2 ✅
Heat pt.3 ✅
conflict pt2
conflict pt3
I'll protect you
storm ✅
storm pt.2 ✅
Baby her ✅
Online class ✅
Ignore me ✅
Two year struggle ✅
Possessive ✅
Possessive pt.2 ✅
Jealousy ✅
sample testing ✅
Valentine's Day ✅
Just one ✅
Just one pt.2 ✅
this is a test

Mine ✅

2.1K 51 5
0h-oh-nono

Jihyo's pov

I've been texting Jeongyeon back and forth all day. I've been at my parent's house for a week and I'm not used to not having Jeongyeon around. There's only one day left and then I would be going back to the dorm with the others, but unfortunately enough, the day seems to be going by so slowly, so to entertain myself I decide to mess with Jeongyeon. I just wanted to see how patient she could be, I wanted to tease her and make it harder to sleep.

*Ring

*Ring

*Ring

"Hello?" I pick up the phone.

"What game are you trying to play?" Jeongyeon's voice comes through the speaker.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb.

"Don't play coy, you know exactly what I'm talking about" 

"Try being more specific" I keep pushing her button.

"The pictures, the videos, the audios, what are you tryna do?" Jeongyeon sounds more irritated.

"Oh, I was just showing you what you can't have, what you don't have, and what you wish you could touch" I smirk even though I know she can't see it.

"You think you're clever? That's cute coming from someone that can't keep her hands off me" the edge in Jeongyeon’s voice is dangerous, but I love it.

"That's funny, I remember that you couldn't keep your hands off me either… oh! Remember that time we went to Tokyo and we stayed at the hotel together? Remember how you couldn't stop touching me and kissing me and how you were so desperate for me?" 

"Remember how you begged me to keep going?" Jeongyeon's voice gets darker.

"And after that, you couldn't keep your hands off my body, you remember that?" The line goes quiet "awww, you have nothing else to say?"

"...an hour"

"What?" 

"Give me an hour, don't fall asleep"

"Wait, do you mean you're going to drive up all the way here, Jeong it's one in the morning...Jeong?...Jeong?...did she seriously just hang up" I roll over in bed "this could either be good or bad"

I spend the next hour rolling around in bed thinking about what Jeongyeon is going to do when she gets here. I toss and turn and eventually, I just end up on my phone and try to distract myself but of course, that fails too, and Jeongyeon takes over my mind again. The seconds and minutes seem to pass by slower, it almost seems like torture but I don't know what I was expecting, it's a two-hour drive and Jeongyeon said one. 

*Ring 

*Rin—

"Hello" I picked up the phone.

"Open the door I'm at your house" Jeongyeon's voice is dry.

"O-ok" 

I walk downstairs and as quietly as possible open the front door. Before I know it, I'm up against the wall, and Jeongyeon's hand is holding me by the jaw making me look at her. Her eyes are dark and a lot more dangerous than I expected, but I love every second of it.

"You thought you were smart, you teased me for fun saying that I don't have you, I can't have you, and that I wish to have you" her eyes almost seem to pierce through me " I got news for you if I see it and I want it I'll get it if I see it and I wanted it's mine"

I shiver goes up my spine and blood rushes to my face.

Before I can process it, Jeongyeon has me against the armrest of the couch with my hands on the cushions supporting me. Jeongyeon's hands grab my hips before she pulls my shorts down not leaving my underwear in place.

"Aw, did you wear these for me? Too bad I'm just going to toss them aside" I feel her hand caress my ass "what I want you to do is count"

"Wha—" I feel a sharp sting on my ass "mhh"

"Count, or I'll double it"

I feel the sting again "one—ah! two—nnngh~ three—aw f-fuck~ f-four—ahh~"

"You like getting spanked, baby?" I shake my head but she already knows the answer.

I feel her hand dip lower and her fingertips run between my slit causing me to shiver and moan.

"Why lie when the evidence is right here?" She dips her fingers in and starts pistoning her hands back and forth causing me to lose strength in my arms making me fall fully on the couch's armrest "oh, you like that?" I nod and moan under my breath "too bad, keep counting" she pulls her fingers out before she spanks me harder.

"F--five~!" I keep counting every spank, I keep counting until Jeongyeon is satisfied, which doesn't seem like any time soon "t--thirty-four—aww f-fuck~" my legs shake as Jeongyeon keeps bringing her hand down firmly against my ass, she keeps going and with ever spank the wetter I get, the more I find myself feeling desperate to get filled "F--FIFTY~!"

"Good girl, you took it so well— Jeongyeon rubs soothing circles on the spots she's been spanking —I should reward you, would you like that?"

"Y--yes" I nod my head vigorously.

"Then let's take this to your room"

Before Jeongyeon pulls up my underwear, she dips her fingers in me causing me to tremble and moan. She picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room before she lays me down on the bed and takes off my pants, but leaves my underwear on along with the shirt I have on, which belongs to her.

"Why did you leave them on?" My voice shakes.

"I want to see how long I can keep you waiting before I give you any sort of satisfaction" the smirk that crosses her face is devilish, she means what she says.

Jeongyeon leans over me and slowly inches forward, but I get impatient and wrap my arms around her shoulders, pulling her towards me and connecting our lips. I melt the moment our lips touch, I've been missing the taste of Jeongyeon's lips on mine, it's almost addictive so much so that once you start you don't want to stop. But eventually, I do, when I feel Jeongyeon squeeze my inner thigh before slapping it hard enough for me to gasp.

"You can't even wait for me to kiss you, you have to pull me into a kiss...maybe I shouldn't reward you" 

"No no, please! I need it, I need you" I start begging, and my eyes water.

"Maybe if you beg a little more I'll get to it instead of playing with you" Jeongyeon starts kissing my neck.

"Please, please, Jeongyeon, I need you–mmh~" I moan as soon as she starts biting my collar bone "ah~, please, I want you so bad"

"I'll make you a deal, the better your begs get the lower I go down your body...now start begging" 

"P--please Jeongie– f-fuck~ –please, I'll do whatever you want" she goes lower and her lips wrap around my nipples, she bites them occasionally but she mostly runs her tongue over them giving me pleasant shivers.

"You're doing so well" she lets my nipples go and starts kissing down my stomach but stops at my belly button.

"A-ah please I beg you, y-you can do whatever you want with my body, just f-fuck me" tears form in my eyes.

I feel like I might cry but when I feel Jeongyeon's hands on the waistband of my underwear excitement floods my body. 

"Be good for me and spread your legs" her hands squeeze my inner thighs and help me spread my legs "look at how wet you are, you look so good"

I feel like I might explode, but when Jeongyeon uses the tip of her tongue to spread my folds I feel like I might scream. She stops at my clit before looking up at me and biting down lightly causing me to jolt in pleasure. My legs feel like jelly and it gets harder to keep my moans quiet, but when she inserts her tongue inside of me, it makes me want to scream at how good it feels.

"F--fuck~" I run my fingers through her hair.

Jeongyeon catches my wrist "who told you, you could touch me?"

Jeongyeon goes back to running the tip of her tongue through my slit making me moan harder. My legs shake at how good I feel, at how good it feels when Jeongyeon flicks my clit with the tip of her tongue, at how good her tongue feels inside of me, and at how good she is with her tongue.

"A-ah~ Jeongie~" I hold myself back from touching her.

She keeps pumping her tongue in and out, it makes me want to scream. The way that Jeongyeon looks at me when she moves her tongue through my wet folds and up my clit before she starts lightly sucking on it drives me crazy. I'm so close, I'm falling apart at Jeongyeon's touch.

"I'm so close" I whisper.

"Don't cum" Jeongyeon practically growls.

"No please~" 

"I said don't" She pulls away from my glistening center and looks at me "you gave your body to me so I say when you cum and when you don't" 

"Please— f--fuck~!" I feel Jeongyeon's fingers dip deep inside me "nnngh~"

"You take my fingers so well, baby, what a good girl, you're my little slut aren't you?" Jeongyeon fixes her position so she's over me and her fingers are still deep inside me.

I decide to be bold and place a hand over the visible bulge in her pants and feel how hard she is. Her cock throbs under my touch, I unzip her pants and massage her clothed shaft and hear the way she enjoys, the way she holds in a moan. I stopped when she held my wrist, her whole hand covered my wrist.

"Again, did I say you could touch me?"

Tears form in my eyes. I feel so desperate, I just want to touch her and feel how big and thick her length is.

Her hand wraps around my neck and gently she starts squeezing "are you just that horny that you can't follow rules?" Her grip gets tighter "you just want to get fucked by me, don't you?"

A whine escapes my lips "Jeongie, please"

I watch as her eyes get dark with lust "Please what?"

"Please fuck me, I want to feel how big you are, I want you to fill me up with your cum" tears escape my eyes.

"So horny aren't you? I'm going to have fun with you" a smirk crosses her face before she pulls her fingers out of me and climbs up my body until I'm face to face with her clothed cock "I allow you to touch me"

I'm quick, I pull her waistband down and watch as her cock springs out of its cage. I wrap my hand around it before I stick my tongue out and loop it around the tip of her length. Hearing her little moan drives me crazy and I want to hear more so I take her entire shaft in my mouth, a moan escapes her mouth, and her body shutters.

"You're so good at that, I wonder what other things you're good at" a smile is plastered on her face "I want to see what you can handle, would you let me?

I nod without hesitation.

"mmh~ such a good girl" 

I feel her hands grab my head before she gets on her knees and starts thrusting into my mouth and down my throat. Her thrusts are slow at first but after a couple of minutes, she starts fucking herself hard and fast down my throat. Her moans drive me insane but when I feel her fingers inside me again I think I might lose it.

"D-do—nnngh f--fuck~ —you want to cum, baby?" I nod "cum for me"

I close my eyes and spread my legs wider. Jeongyeon pounds her fingers inside me, it makes my legs shake at how good it feels, but when she runs my clit with her thumb that's all that it took to make me reach my high.

"F–fuck, baby, your tongue f-feels so good~" I feel my mouth get filled with Jeongyeon’s cum "swallow"

I look at her in the eyes before swallowing and sticking my tongue out. I see the way her eyes turn darker and more dangerous at the view of me under her with my tongue out for her with red-tinted cheeks and breathing heavily just for her.

"All gone" I smile innocently at her.

"Safeword"

"What?"

"What's your safe word, you didn't think we were done here, right?" The smirk that forms on her face is devilish "so what's your word?"

"Uhh...red" 

"Good, now, lay on your side" I do as she tells me and she follows behind me.

"Jeongie...I'm sensitive, I might not last that long" I whisper loud enough for her to hear.

"That's ok, I'm not planning to stop until I'm satisfied" Jeongyeon whispers back.

Before I know it, Jeongyeon is nestled deep inside my cunt. She's so big and thick I feel so full like I could be ripped in half, It makes me shiver, and my legs quake. I almost screamed if it wasn't for Jeongyeon covering my mouth.

"You don't want to wake up your parents do you?" I shake my head "be a good girl and keep your voice down, ok?"

I nod thinking that I could keep my voice down but when Jeongyeon starts fast and rough I think I might pass out at how good it feels. I try to keep my voice as low as possible but fail once Jeongyeon's hands start to wander around my body, the way her hands play with my nipples, squeezing and scratching my thighs, and her fingers toying with my clit all while pounding my center like her life depends on it.

"Ahh~—FUCK~!!" I cum for the second time, moaning loudly.

"Keep your voice down– Jeongyeon's hand reaches my neck before squeezing –or we're going to have a problem"

The thought of getting caught getting fucked by my parents is a scary one but the thought of getting caught is one that pulls me closer to the edge of an orgasm.

"But you like that idea, don't you?" I shake my head, not trusting my voice to be quiet enough "liar"

I try to protest but when Jeongyeon pushes me so I'm laying on my stomach and her on top of me and starts ramming her length in and out of me causing the entire bed to shake violently under us. All protest is replaced by the heavy moaning coming from both of us accompanied by the sound of our skin slapping together.

"You're so fucking tight~" Jeongyeon moans against my ear "I feel like I m--might explode~"

"I'm s-so close, Jeongie~" I moan against the bed.

"Cum for me baby~"

I bury my face against the mattress and feel how my orgasm hits me like a wall, my legs shake and my moans are still very much audible. I lift my head only to groan loudly when I feel Jeongyeon fill me up with thick ropes of cum.

"F--fuck~ you feel so good" Jeongyeon moans against my back.

"You're— Jihyo? Are you ok? I heard you groan, you're not hurt are you?" My dad knocks at my door.

My heart drops "no-no! I just spilled something on my bed, but I'll wash it tomorrow before we leave" I lie.

"Oh ok, good night then" I hear my dad walk back to his room and hear the door close.

I feel Jeongyeon start to thrust again but I quickly stop her. I feel sore and my legs feel numb, and on top of that, I'm feeling hypersensitive...everywhere.

"Red, red!" I place a hand against hers that lays next to my head.

"Sorry but your body is addictive" Jeongyeon lays next to me.

"You say things like that and then complain about me wanting to sit on your lap" I pout at her.

"That's when we're with others" Jeongyeon kisses my pout away.

Jeongyeon scoots closer to me and wraps her arms around me. We stay like that for a while, just enjoying each other's presence and warmth. It's not until Jeongyeon goes to move away, that we get disrupted. 

"Where are you going?" I hold onto her arm.

"I should probably drive home, it'll be obvious to your dad if I just appear in the morning after he heard you groaning" Jeongyeon grand her underwear and pulls them on.

"No~ stay with me, we'll just lie and tell them you came early because I called you over" she puts her shirt on but I take that as an opportunity to grab her by the shirt and pull her closer.

"Your legs are shaking" Jeongyeon points out.

"You fucked me until I screamed, what do you expect?" I pull her down to bed again.

"Can you blame me? You're just so fun to play with, hearing you moan is addictive" Jeongyeon smirks at me.

"If I wasn't so sore and could feel my legs, I'd ride you but let's leave that for the morning" I smile at the way Jeongyeon's eyes sparkle at the thought.

I wrap my arms and legs around her, preventing her from leaving my side and driving away. We eventually fall asleep but when we wake up in the morning, I don't disappoint Jeongyeon and I give her exactly what she wants.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.2K 250 23
One shot request is available. Uhm... so, as the title said it's Twice One Shots, though it's mostly G×G, and I will not include G×B here LoL May con...
13.3K 380 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...
Satzu one-shots + incorrects DaddyTzuChokeMe

Любовные романы

69.2K 2.3K 75
literally just one shots and incorrects about my two lovies, 사쯔 (Satzu) only a few sexy chapters because i love fluff ⚠️Warning: G!P⚠️ if you dont w...
One Shot .

Фанфик

70.9K 3.1K 28
One Shot MiChaeng stories! Fluff & Angst