Cousins (MiChaeng) ✔

By Tanishka_tk

Everything about them is complicated in a beautiful way. Wherein Mina and Chaeyoung are cousins, Chaeyoung me... More

INTRODUCTION
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
BOOK 2

75

1.7K 84 9
By Tanishka_tk

Chaeyoung : "Tattoo?!"

With a smile Mina nodded excitedly, like a child asked to have her favorite ice cream.

Chaeyoung : "Where should I make it?"

Mina : "Anywhere"

Mina literally don't mind if Chaeyoung will scribble or just turn her body into a five year old kid drawing book.

Chaeyoung : "Okay, then lay down showing me your back, I'll make it on your loin"

Before switching her position, Mina stretched herself and picked a plain white tshirt which was laying above her luggage, she made Chaeyoung wear it. Not wanting the latter to catch cold, she changed her position covering her hip area with blanket and showed her back to Chaeyoung. The excitement filled Chaeyoung's voice and Mina can't help but to feel happy for the young one.

Chaeyoung started setting up the machine while Mina folded her arms in front of her face and rested her chin onto it, as she closed her eyes feeling relaxed.

Chaeyoung : "It will hurt a little"

Chaeyoung just heard a hmm. It is Mina's first time in many things and everytime she isn't nervous about her first time is just because of Chaeyoung.

The small machine started and Chaeyoung's hands started to make it like a pro.

Mina : "From where did you learn it?"

Chaeyoung : "My tattoo artist is actually Jungkook oppa's friend, Suga oppa. He is also at wedding you can find him here. I asked him to teach me and he gladly did. A learned this few months ago, around June"

Mina again just hummed. Chaeyoung is trying her best to not put so much pressure on the latter's soft skin.

Mina : "What are you making, by the way"

Chaeyoung : "Something you will love"

Mina : "There are many things I could love"

Chaeyoung : "But you love me the most"

Mina : "Indeed!"

Don't know how many became so bold to accept her feelings so proudly and boldly, she is just in love with the younger one and that's all she knows. Their small talks are so beautiful just like the tattoo Chaeyoung's hand and brain is printing on Mina's skin.

Chaeyoung : "Aren't you afraid that aunt will scold you?"

Mina : "I know she will definitely do that, but she can't erase it. I'm grown and now at least I want to live the way I want. With you"

Chaeyoung : "Bold of us to assume that we will be together forever"

Mina : "My heart will always carry you everywhere I go"

Chaeyoung : "You are becoming more and more cheesy Ms. Myoui"

Mina heard Chaeyoung's chuckle which made her smile to.

Mina : "Thanks to you"

Mina : "By the way what are you making Chaeng"

Chaeyoung : "I am not gonna tell you"

Mina : "Okay, then explain the meaning behind it"

Chaeyoung : "Do you know the love story of Moon and the sun?"

Mina just shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "They says that moon and the sun fell in love with each other, but they can't meet with each other cause they have their duties and responsibilities to perform so they can't meet. Once they decided to meet, they hugged each other, they kissed each other and the world named it as eclipse. We are same Mina, for world we are cousins if we will meet, they will name it as eclipse."

Mina listened to Chaeyoung like a kid listening bed time stories.

Chaeyoung : "It's done!"

Mina : "I'm not able to see it"

Mina pouted. With a light chuckle chaeyoung reached out for her phone and switch to her camera. And click!

(Imagine this on Mina's skin)

Mina : "Daebak! Son Chaeyoung! It's more than amazing"

Mina sat up, still her front body covered with blanket, she let her back touch to the bed frame and started adoring the tattoo on the screen.

Mina : "Make another one"

Chaeyoung : "Huh?"

Mina : "Make a new tattoo, I want more of them"

With a smile and without thinking about the consequences Chaeyoung nodded and but first she leaped out of the bed giving Mina her inner wear and a pink plain tshirt to wear.

Chaeyoung sat on Mina's lap facing her face and she started the tattoo machine. Mina put her hands on Chaeyoung's waist and let the younger girl draw whatever she wants on her skin.

Mina is facing Chaeyoung, while Chaeyoung's eyes are on Mina's collarbone printing another permanent tattoo.

Chaeyoung : "If you keep staring at me, it would be hard for me"

Mina : "I really can't help it"

They both shared a sweet giggle. Love can't be this sweet.

Mina : "You'll not tell me what you are making?"

Chaeyoung : "Aren't you extra talkative right now?"

Mina just smiled, showing her beautiful gums.

Chaeyoung : "Stop smiling, or instead of a black ink, I'll use my lips to make red tattoos all over your body"

The double meaning thing which chaeyoung said, did nothing except making Mina blush. Having another round? Maybe not that bad idea.

Chaeyoung : "Done!"

Mina : "Huh? This soon?"

Chaeyoung : "Wae? Do you want me to sit on your lap for hours?"

Mina : "I wouldn't mind"

Chaeyoung : "Pervert! Just have a look on it!"

Mina lowered her head and make her eyes look at the tattoo, it was sign of infinity.

(The second tattoo on Mina's collarbone)

Mina : "It's beautiful"

Chaeyoung : "Not more than you"

Mina blushed crazily, she still can't get enough of Chaeyoung's compliments, she use to hope that why Mingyu don't love her like she see other couples, but now it doesn't matter to her. Cause she got to know love is sweeter than honey, beautiful than a filled full of flowers, and stronger than a sword.

Chaeyoung cupped Mina's cheek and leaned for a beautiful and passionate kiss, which Mina gladly responded. Chaeyoung broke the kiss and asked...

Chaeyoung : "Wanna go for another around?"

Mina : "Yah! Now how's pervert? A seventeen year old KID"

Intentionally adding kid, so that she can tease the latter.

Chaeyoung : "I. Ain't. A. Kid"

Mina : "Oh? Is my baby angry. Come I'll buy you a toy"

Chaeyoung : "Myoui Mina!"

It's like a scream which she did in DTNA behind the scenes.

With a soothing laugh, Mina laid on the bed, Chaeyoung beside her. Chaeyoung stretched her body to switch off the light and covered their body undercover.

Mina snuggled closer to Chaeyoung hugging her waist and wrapping her leg around the latter.

Mina : "Good night"

Pecking on the younger ones lips Mina closed her eyes in Chaeyoung's embrace.

Chaeyoung : "The best night!"

Mina smiled and a soft lingering kiss was planted on her forehead by the Korean before both of them drifted into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 10.5K 55
"It's because I love you! I love you Myoui Mina! I've been secretly loving you..." Son Chaeyoung is a 24-year-old lady who is known as Katarina by ma...
143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈
560K 10.5K 37
A Michaeng FanFiction story A/N: This story may contain scenes and parts that are not suitable for those very young or innocent readers. Maturity and...
333K 13.4K 61
Withered @ Broken Flower Chaeyoung and Mina are childhood friends, had been together for how long they could remember, being with each other through...