Bright Side | SOPE ( Book 1)

By kim_Chiisdelicious

~You bring out my bright side~ ♧__________________________________♧ Min Yoongi, the basketball captain wh... More

Happy introduction
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Self promo
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
self promotion- 2
chapter 42

chapter 24

138 7 0
By kim_Chiisdelicious

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

"Umm.. Hello Taehyung..!"

Hoseok sheepishly smiled as he waved his hand. Taehyung just shook his head coming into the present situation shaking off his thoughts and smiling back at Hoseok.

"Good morning hyung. "

Taehyung replied as he got up from his own bed. Well, Jimin's bed. Which technically means or used to mean, his own freaking bed. Bestfriend goals after all. He remembers how much he hated the fact that Jimin and him were allotted different rooms when they came here. He kept whining and whining while Jimin just tried to tell him how it was okay and Taehyung could visit anytime or just sleep in here with him. Even if that didn't happen anymore.

"It's afternoon, silly."

Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"Well thanks to you for remembering that. You ruined my plans though, girlfriend. But it's okay. I think you needed your beauty sleep."

Taehyung teased. It was fun to see Hoseok frown and pout.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it. I went to bed later.. "

Shaking his head Taehyung sat down on the bed again waiting for Hoseok to get ready. Which he did, as Jimin kept staring at his phone typing away or watching some videos not looking at the other two.

"Let's goooo."

Hoseok chirped double checking on his looks in the mirror. He wanted to ask Jimin what he was doing for lunch, but decided against it. Taehyung on the other hand kept looking back at Jimin, wanting to say something that will break the ice.

"Umm.. we can go to this nice restaurant nearby. It has Sushi and has great recommendations for their mochi."

Jimin paused at the mention of mochi. His mouth watering a bit as he tried to go back to what he was doing.

"Hey Jimin you wanna join?"

Hoseok said in a hurry. He knew he shouldn't have, but leaving him alone right now didn't seem friendly at all.

"It's fin-"

"Yeah. We can all go. It would be bad leaving someone out."

Taehyung says as he gets up and walks towards the door without looking back indicating he had enough of this conversation and would not like anyone going against his wish. Who knew him better than Jimin.

"I am fine Hoseok. Please go on. I have plans with Taemin anyways. We have to catch up for a bit of practice."

Jimin said out of spite. There was no way he was going to listen to everything Taehyung said. Though it was a habit, he hates how Taehyung showed he cared when clearly, he was the one who didn't want Jimin around and made sure Jimin knew that on various occasions.

"No. We all are going."

Taehyung retorts. The calm room from ten seconds ago seemed scary out of no where.

"I am not going. I have important events to attend. Plus, people don't have to worry about leaving me out- it's not their first time."

It's not like Jimin didn't want to. He has always tried to do anything and everything to please others. But that always ended up in him getting hurt. He tried his best to avoid Taehyung, in fear of hurting him again. Mostly, it's him being mad at himself for letting Taehyung treat him like that. But his low self esteem takes over all the time and makes him feel bad for all the bullying Taehyung had to go through.

"You are coming. And that's final."

Taehyung now said directly looking at Jimin and gritting his teeth. He wanted to make up to Jimin. He couldn't help with his past. Well he could, but he chose a different way out, leaving Jimin alone for 2 years and as selfish as it sounds, he thought it was for the best at that moment.

"I am nobody's slave. I am going to do what I want. I don't need you telling me where I go and what I do. I don't listen to strangers especially those who are troublesome like you."

Jimin retorted back. Both were bitter about something. Hoseok could see. It made him frustrated.

"Okay then, f**k you."

Taehyung raised his voice.

"F**k you too."

Jimin snarled ready to throw his pillow at Taehyung's face which landed perfectly to spark up the anger and Taehyung just clenched his fists. Running over to Jimin and tackling him down. Suffocating him by sitting on top of Jimin, Taehyung just hit him with the pillow knowing well he can't get much abusive in a fight like this-

No matter how angry he was- Jimin was somewhat fragile. And his angel. So he repeated hit Jimin with the pillow.

"You jerk, get off me. You heavy gorilla. I am going to kill you."

"Like hell you would. You cannot even move in my hold."

"Get off you rat headed alien."

With that Jimin landed a solid punch on Taehyung's face after flapping his arms for almost 3 minutes. Feeling guilty after Taehyung's loud hiss but it helped as Taehyung got off.

"Look what you did. My jaw hurts. How could you- I should have beaten the shit out of you-"

Taehyung looks at Jimin with glaring eyes.

"You deserve it. You ugly duck."

"Shut up you both."

Hoseok stomps his foot. He thought letting them do what they want would help them talk it out and calm down. But it didn't.

"I am done. Shut up. And let me breathe in peace. If you wanna fight like animals get out of my room."

He huffs and lies down on his bed muttering some cuss words under his breath.

"What is this about? Why are you both like this?"

He turns his head looking at them.

"It's not my fault. I was just sitting here."

Jimin raised his hands and looked around to find his phone. He knew it was stupid of him to fight like that but he just wanted to leave. And that's what he was going to do.

He tried pushing Taehyung down from his bed but the younger didn't budge. Getting up and making his way to the door.

"Where are you going now?"

Taehyung asked again.

"Hyung, i'm going out. And it's better if some people know their limits. I am not answerable to anyone except my close ones."

Jimin bites down his anger to give a sophisticated answer. Leaving with a huge bang while closing the door the room fell silent for good 5 minutes.

"I don't know how to make this right."

Taehyung whispers, quite audible enough for Hoseok to hear.

"Do you want to make this right?"

Hoseok asks, knowing well that's what everyone wants. But both of the dumbheads were not in for a talk. All they were gonna do is sit there and scratch each other's faces like mad cats. So he decided to be the one, to make it all right. To take to the bright side.

━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━

Please comment and vote and share the story to show your support. I would really appreciate if you would let me know your views.

Also.. once again.. what do you guys think of a Sope royal au?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.6K 24
Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin are in love. Simple, right?? It's not as simple as it looks. ------------------------------‐--------------------------‐...
62.7K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
162K 7.7K 36
Jin and Jimin are best friends and have the biggest crush on the Jeon brothers. What happens when they meet their biggest idols? Main ships: Taejin...
111K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...