A rejected white wolf

Von ImAWriter2000

Have you ever wondered what happens to an abused, unknown white wolf? The obvious happens, her mate rejects h... Mehr

Authors note
Authors note
Chapter 2 - It's time for a change
Chapter 3 - My 18th birthday
Chapter 4 - A victory dance
Chapter 5 - An unexpected visit
Authors note
Chapter 6 - Home
Chapter 7 - 3 strikes and you're out
Author's note
Chapter 8 - The dream
Chapter 9 - Best friend?
Chapter 10 - My way back home
Chapter 11- My wolf
Chapter 12 - Another boy
Chapter 13 - Anger and forgiveness
Chapter 14 - A house and training
Author's note
Chapter 15 - England

Chapter 1 - The rejection

26K 802 216
Von ImAWriter2000

Caroline POV

Pain shot through my body.

“Wonderful, an amazing way to wake up on this fine morning,” I though bitterly, while my wolf whimpered in my head. Another kick to my ribs, I “painfully,” pretended to be hurt, but all this time, it never hurt at all. “Wake up you lazy ass, why the hell isn’t there any breakfast ready,” my dearest and loving mother asked me.

Wait…. Back up the truck. I completely forgot to introduce myself. My name is Brooks, Caroline Brooks… HAHAHA, you get it, Bond, James Bond. Huh? No…ok then… Anyway, my name is Caroline Brooks who shall be turning 18 in two more days. And, most important of all, I’m a werewolf. Nope, my dear, you are not imagining things and you are definitely not crazy and deserve to be in mental asylum… ok I took that a bit too far. Yup, that’s right, I’m a supernatural creature that is not supposed to exist in the human world. I belong to a pack, called the Burning Moon pack and it is the second largest in America, much to my dismay. Our ‘oh so wonderful,’ (note my sarcasm) is Myron Black. Huh… now that I’m telling you this, his name matches his heart, cold and black. Back to the story…

I groggily get out of my cardboard bed, stretching my stiff muscles, while the she-devil glared daggers that could kill, at me. Me, being me, rolled my eyes mentally, while my wolf scoffed at my mother. “I..I... I’m so sorry Ma’am, please forgive me,” I fake stutter, while she just smirked at me and left the room. “Bitch,” I muttered, before heading to the bathroom and freshening up. My body was covered in blue and purple bruises, scars added to the mix. I looked at myself in the mirror. In front of me stood a girl with pale skin and sorrow sleeping on her bags under her eyes. It was me. Me, who was a plain girl with a horrible life. My wardrobe consisted of used and dirty clothes because I was never allowed to buy my own clothes.

Jogging downstairs, I made sure that I winced at every step I took… Ha, I should win an Oscar for my acting. Glancing around, I noticed all the decorations that would be needed for the Alpha-to-be, Jace’s, 18th birthday party. He was the definition of cocky and arrogant, he got whatever he wanted and he used girls like used tissues. The girls didn’t mind though, they had a chance of getting in his pants, and that was all that mattered. Jace Black was the main bully of the pack, I hated his guts and it took everything in me not to punch his face and knock him out senseless. Throughout the years, I have planned over 100 ways to brutally murder and torture him.

Sighing, I dragged my tired body to the kitchen and began to prepare over 200 eggs, bacon and pancakes. Our stupid pack was pretty huge, I can’t deny that. Thank the Moon Goddess, I managed to finish with a few seconds to spare before the entire group of teenage assholes entered the kitchen. I kept my head down, praying that they wouldn’t notice me, for once I thought luck was on my side… Ya right. “Well, well, look at who it is,” the pack slut, Cassandra, sneered at me. That was when it started, the kicks, the punches, the pain. It lasted for a whole 10 minutes before they all left for school. I was granted permission from the Alpha… more like ordered, to skip school and start the decorations for the birthday party. Huffing in despair, I started with the balloons… they seriously couldn’t have brought me an air pump?!?  Assholes…

1 balloon turned into a 100 balloons and my lungs were desperate for a greedy amount of oxygen. I couldn’t stop though, I needed to finish this before everyone came home. Hours passed, before I finally finished with all the damn decorations. Tired and in pain, I looked at the clock and rushed upstairs. I had less than hour until the party started, so I started to get ready. Unfortunately, I had only one dress in my almost empty wardrobe, with no other choice, I grabbed it and hastily put it on. I looked in the mirror and admired the dress, it was a beautiful blue coloured lace dress, hugging my skin and flaring out at my waist. It ended mid-thigh and complimented my long legs. My eyes left the dress and travelled up to my face.  I was immensely proud of my big, hazel brown eyes, it was the one feature that I liked about my face. Shaking my head and not bothering to look at my hair, I ran downstairs once again. My hair always came beautifully without any help at all, it was natural and I liked it that way. My face, however, I never bothered with make-up, I felt like I didn’t need it, and most of all I didn’t want to look like a clown. But then again, I don’t even care about what other people think of me. By the time I was downstairs, the party was in full swing, and I looked around and smirked. “Well done Caroline, give yourself a pat on the back,” my wolf, Jewel, said to me. The room looked amazing, and my decorations were perfectly in place.

That was when I panicked. The most amazing smell entered my nose, it was heavenly. But the reason I panicked was because I knew what the smell meant. I found my mate and he belongs to the Burning Moon pack. “Shit…..”

My wolf was celebrating with her own weird, wolfy, victory dance, chanting (more like singing) “Mate, Mate, Mate!!” In our werewolf world, mates are basically your other half, also known as soul-mates. It’s almost like a missing puzzle piece in your life and when you meet your mate, your life is finally complete. Unfortunately, your other half could reject you and you would be left mateless. That was why I was panicking now, to everyone in my pack, I was a disgrace, and to this very day I still have no idea why. My mate was going to reject me if he knew who I was… oh who am I kidding, of course he knows who I am, I’m practically a famous punching bag. I scanned the room, searching for the pair of eyes that would suck me into a vortex and not let me out. This information was obviously based on stories, I have no idea what happens when you meet your mate. Anyway, when I reached the person, he was staring right back at me, with those beautiful blue eyes of his. Wait…. What?!? Snap out of it Caroline!! My eyes widened the same time he did when we realised who each other was. “Oh hell no!!!” I thought, I am in deep shit. HE is my mate!! Holy chicken nuggets!! When he saw who I was, his eyes flickered with shock to anger and hate. I flinched, “Damn it, I should have known.” Eyes still filled with anger, he looked away and grabbed the extremely clingy Cassandra and started sucking her face and shoving his tongue down her throat, right then and there in front of me. HE pulled away, looked at me with a perfect smirk. But he was in for a shock, what he didn’t know was that I was so much stronger than he thought I was. Surprise clouded his face when he realised that I was smirking right back at him. 

Gracefully, I spun on my heel and walked outside, adding an extra ‘sway’ to my hips as I walked. I laughed hard in my head, along with my wolf, satisfied when I heard a low growl. I glanced over my shoulder to see his eyes turning black with lust and desire, I sent him a flying kiss and a seductive wink to irritate him more. With that, I sashayed out of the pack house, convinced that he would follow me outside. As soon as I sensed him behind me, I sprinted towards the forest surrounding our pack house. The forest was the only place where I could find some peace and quiet and I even had a special hiding spot. Anyway, back to the present. I headed towards a low hanging branch, a mischievous and wicked smirk plastered on my face. I came to an abrupt stop right in front of the branch, barely inches apart from my forehead. My mate didn’t realise it until it was too late as he came charging at me in full force. At the very last second, I stepped aside, causing him to run straight into the branch. The force sent him falling backwards onto his butt as he lay there dazed and confused. I was struggling so hard but then I just let it all out. I couldn’t help it, I burst into laughter, snorting here and there in a very un-lady like manner. I bent over, slapping my thighs as I howled in laughter until tears fell out of my eyes. A low, threatening growl snapped me out of my trance, allowing me to sober up and quickly compose myself. I stood up straight, looking into his eyes. In a split second, he had me pinned up against a tree, snarling while I maintained a calm and collected poker face, which only seemed to irritate him more. His eyes, those deep blue eyes were filled with just one emotion. Hate, hate that was targeted towards me.

“I can’t believe the Moon Goddess would despise me so much. How could she decide that you pathetic little weakling had to be chosen as my mate. My mate has to be my Luna, she has to be strong, beautiful to help me with my pack. Someone to give me pups, someone that I could love. Instead, I get a stupid little girl,” he sneered, venom dripping from his words. He had an evil smirk on his face, before saying, “I, Jace Black, reject you, Caroline Brooks, as my mate and Luna.” Then he waited. Searching my face, waiting for me to break down and cry in front of me, begging him to give me a chance in a complete mess of tears. “Idiot…” I scoffed, mentally, while my wolf was the one breaking down. He never got the response he wanted, I wouldn’t let him win, I can’t let him win. All throughout his pathetic monologue, I managed to keep a straight face, never letting any sort of emotion flicker on my face. I stared deep into his eyes, giving him an evil smirk of my own. I leaned forward, my lips right next to his ear, before I replied to his rejection. “Ok,” I whispered, pulling back and giving him a shrug and an ‘I don’t care’ expression, before slipping out of his grasp. Before I could go, I glanced over my shoulder, looking at his shocked and confused facial expression. I turned around and with satisfaction, I left.

That was it. That was my rejection. Oh, by the way, if you didn’t realise. I just beat the Alpha at his own game.

 How was that? Good, bad, horrendous? Anyway, comment on it, so I can see whether I want to continue this story. If you like it, dont forget to LIKE

Picture of Caroline at the side :D

You will see an update after I receive any comments

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.4K 1.1K 22
I was the unwanted. I was the broken. I was the girl no one wanted to be friends with. I was the one who kept to myself scared of rejection. I was t...
26.2K 662 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
2.1K 58 9
(Back story) I'm now alpha of the Cambridge Hills wolves , my father past away one month ago . The Council disapproved of me being alpha my brother...
1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...