Freeze or Fall

Od LunaStarSeeker

With Grian still recovering and Evil Taurtis stronger than ever, Ex and Taurtis put their plan in motion, and... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1: Void Sickness
Chapter 2: Dreams and Gut Feelings
Chapter 3: Crimson Red
Chapter 4: Finally Getting Somewhere
Chapter 5: Whispers
Chapter 6: Sickness
Chapter 7: Friends in Unusual Places
Chapter 8: Connections
Chapter 9: Voicemail
Chapter 10: Awakened
Chapter 11: Halfway Reunited
Chapter 12: Explanations
Chapter 13: Discoveries
Chapter 14: Homesick
Chapter 15: Elementary, Doc Watson
Chapter 16: Taken
Chapter 17: Downhill
Chapter 18: Complications
Chapter 19: Refuge + Regret
Chapter 20: Corruption
Chapter 21: Together
Chapter 22: Hints
Chapter 23: Tricks and Voices
Chapter 24: Guilt
Chapter 25: Equal Exchange
Chapter 26: Loose Ends
Chapter 27: Puzzles
Chapter 28: Regrets
Chapter 29: Ideas
Chapter 30: Slumber
Chapter 31: Comfort in the little things
Chapter 32: Initiative
Chapter 33: Planning makes perfect
Chapter 34: Bait
Chapter 35: Home?
Chapter 36: Stressed and Impressed (I guess)
Chapter 37: Bones
Chapter 38: Knight's Code
Chapter 39: Almost fully Reunited
Chapter 40: Plans and Batteries
Chapter 41: Freeze
Chapter 42: Cracked, but not broken
Chapter 43: Thaw
Chapter 44: The Final Fight
Epilogue

Chapter 45: Home.

770 41 17
Od LunaStarSeeker

It was snowing by the time they got back to the cave, big flakes floating down and covering the area in a calming white blanket. It was like the world held it's breath as the last few hermits filed in.

Iskall did a head count.

"Is it over?" Someone asked.

"Yes." Iskall smiled. "It's finally over."

_______________

Things did not go back to normal for a while. After waiting a few hours for Xisuma, Taurtis, and Wels to be fully conscious, Grian had to explain everything, including the nameless one's stupidly long monologue.

After that, a week went by as those who had been hurt recovered. Wels, haven been under the darkness's influence the longest, chose to leave Hermitcraft for an unspecified amount of time to heal and move on. Everyone supported him, agreeing it was for the best. TFC went with the young knight to help find a suitable singleplayer world and to help him settle down.

The boomers had teamed up to blow the enemy base to smithereens, enlisting a very excited Grian to help. The results were explosive as expected, the only thing holding them back being Bdubs and Doc's "shared" base.

In order to get everyone's morale up, Mumbo created the HCBBS. Although everyone knew what it was and who created it, they played along. By then Grian had made a pretty good framework for his own mega base, Zed offering to help him finish it and catch up.

Grumbot managed to convince Npg to stay in Hermitcraft, and shortly after Npg managed to convince Ex to stay as well. Npg found a nice, wide area to build a rustic empire. Ex helped of course, jokingly calling Npg his "long lost little brother".

Slowly, everyone got back into the swing of things. Grian found time to safely practice his magic again, with Joe right there by his side to help. Taurtis had gone back to the watchers, promising to stay in touch.

One afternoon, after a long day of work, Grian and Mumbo were sitting on top of town hall, just talking the evening away.

"Mumbo?"

"Yeah?"

Grian hesitated. "Do you really think it's all over? That life's finally back to normal for good?"

Mumbo let out a hearty laugh. "Grian, when has life here ever been normal?"

"Fair enough." Grian giggled.

"All jokes aside, I'm sure the future will bring lots of new challenges. But that's just the way Hermitcraft is." Mumbo glanced at his friend. "Don't beat yourself up over it. It's all in the past now. You can relax."

Grian smiled. "Yeah. I think I can."

And for the first time, when roots popped up around him, the thorns were gone, replaced by green leaves and flower buds.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.8K 224 18
Hermitcraft oneshots! The content i write is completely for entertainment purposes! This is only minecraft personas! Ships : convex, scarian, grumbo...
3.3K 117 26
It's cancelled. Go read something else, there's nothing here
193K 4.6K 200
oh look, a third book of Hermitcraft stuff :') ships, smut, fluff, angst, all that stuff will all be present here
211K 7.8K 53
Something strange begins to happen to Grian, and he leaves the Island for information. But of course, his fellow Hermits have to come rescue him. He...