Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 6

4.3K 139 68
By Hellbound199

(Y/N) stood up from the ground, removing the dirt particles that stuck to his body. He stared up at the night sky. His super-enhanced vision caught two things flying, but it landed before he could see a clearer view. He immediately sent the crow watching over the village to that location.

"What in the world was that!?" (Y/N) asked in curiosity.

He used Hive Mind and looked through the eyes of the crow. Since it was infected with the T-Virus, it was larger and faster. Only after a couple of minutes, it arrived. (Y/N) was surprised at what he saw.

"Ainz Ooal Gown!?" (Y/N) shouted, seeing the skeleton, but he was wearing a warrior's outfit instead of a sorcerer one and the tomb.

He pulled out of the Hive Mind and quickly entered the Laboratory. He needs to act quick. Someone out there can actually fight toe to toe with them. He spent the whole night. Thinking of a new way to get powerful faster as well as gather resources.

<Timeskip>

It was now morning, and (Y/N) has the perfect plan to ensure resources faster and easier acquisition. But he called first those who could aid him.

"Would Derek Simmons, Carla Radames, and Deborah Harper all go up in the laboratory, please?" (Y/N) requested through the P.A. System. He would go there to greet them, but the Resident Evil 6 map is just too large to traverse through.

The village people were too slow in producing crops, and all are still in need of daily sustenance, rest, also considering they were also weak. We need something that works blindly and can do so without taking a break for days.

"We are here, Creator. How can we be of assistance?" Simmons asked, bowing down, followed by Carla and Deborah. (Y/N) grinned and connected them to the Hive Mind and through the eyes of the crow.

"Tell me, what do you see?" (Y/N) asked, staring at the people around the village, working.

"Mortals." Deborah timidly answered. True, but not quite what (Y/N) is expecting.

"Weak mortals that needed to be dealt with immediately." Carla answered. A little close but still not what he needs.

"Slow and vulnerable lowlives that serve no use to us whatsoever." Simmons answered. (Y/N) smiled, finally getting the answer, well... yes but no.

"They still have a purpose, Simmons." (Y/N) said sadistically, replicating a ball of spikes filled with C-Virus, just like what Carla used in the game to infect the BSAA soldiers.

"They still have a purpose. With you and Carla Radames' work. The C-Virus will help them become stronger, faster, more efficient, and less the cost." (Y/N) explained, opening the doors outside.

"Follow me, let's watch as these highly incompetent people become our first foothold in this world." (Y/N) beckoned, walking towards the village. The three followed.

After a while, they arrived. The chieftain smiled at the sight of (Y/N). The incorrect reaction for what's about to happen. He walked towards the town square and gathered the people there for an announcement.

"Now that you are all here, let us start the ritual promising your complete devotion to Mother Miranda." (Y/N) laughed. Replicating ten of those ball of spikes and threw them on the air.

(Y/N) laughed, using the Mold to morph his hand into a shield, protecting Simmons, Carla, and Deborah. They watched as the ball of spikes exploded. Sending lethal injections filled to the brim with C-Virus.

"Now, you'll all be much more productive and willing to provide us what we need without an exchange." (Y/N) laughed, morphing his hand back as he watches the people writhe in agony and start transforming into J'avo.

Their faces are now filled with multiple eyes, skin discoloration, and bleeding profusely. (Y/N) looked to the far corner and saw three guards unaffected because of their shields and armor. Carla was about to assassinate them, but (Y/N) stopped her.

"Deborah, I need to know you're with your Creator." (Y/N) said, ordering Deborah to mutate and subdue the guards. Deborah reluctantly nodded, her skin became pale green, and multiple spider-like legs sprouted from her back.

Deborah's timid behavior as a human became much more malicious, and have developed feelings of ecstasy and delight in her new form as she mutated. As well as the behavior of over-sexualized demeanor towards herself and others.

"Now, subdue those guards so we can have them join our forces." (Y/N) ordered. Deborah laughed seductively before jumping towards the guards.

The guards all screamed in anguish at the sight of Deborah. But her highly sexualized mutated body induced a fear boner in the knights. But it was immediately replaced with pain as they were stabbed by the spider-like appendages and held down to the ground.

"Splendid work, Deborah." (Y/N) said, clapping as he walked towards the knights who tried to break free of the spider appendage stabbed through their shoulder or leg.

"Well, since you guys survived. I'll have to bestow upon you a much stronger gift." (Y/N) laughed, injecting them with a different type of C-Virus strain.

Deborah let the three guards go. They all stood up and ran but immediately stopped as their bodies crystalize. The first one became a Strelac, a mutation that looks like a frilled lizard but much larger.

The second one became a Napad. They look like bodybuilders but have a spiky back akin to a mountain. The last one became Gnezdo, Becoming a queen insect the size of a man's chest, surrounded by a swarm of insects, forming a woman's silhouette.

"You will be the town's guards for intruders, but hide yourselves first." (Y/N) ordered. The three chrysalid mutations hid in the darkest corners of the small village.

"Carla Radames and Derek Simmons. You can now go back to your floor inside the Lab." (Y/N) ordered. They bowed and left, "Deborah, stay here. You will be controlling these people as well as report whatever is happening." He continued.

"Just me? Alone?" Deborah asked, returning back to her original form. Her timid and shy personality, returning.

"No. Simmons and Radames don't look like they can blend in inside a medieval village, but you can." (Y/N) explained, turning around, "You'll be blending in with the Baker Family." He continued, accessing the Hive Mind.

"Would the Baker Family head to the village immediately?" (Y/N) requested through the Hive Mind. He disconnected and once again talked with Deborah.

"You will be the ones to hide the fact that the people in this village aren't normal anymore." (Y/N) began, telling her what they will do.

"You will also be the one to welcome guests so they won't suspect a thing and eventually infect them with these." (Y/N) instructed. He picked up a nearby jar and filled it with the C-Virus.

"Who will be my help here, anyway?" Deborah asked. All her life in the corporation, all she saw was Simmons and Radames, a bit skeptical about the new people she'll meet.

"We've arrived, Creator." Jack said, pushing Eveline's wheelchair. Behind him is his wife, Marguerite Baker, and his son Lucas Baker.

"These will be the people that will help you. They look like a regular family on the outside, but they're ruthless bio-weapons on the inside." (Y/N) laughed, gesturing to the family.

"For now, you will be part of the family. Controlling the J'avo in the village and capturing others who visit or dare meddle into our operations." (Y/N) explained. He already gave the orders to the Baker family through Hive Mind.

"Since all is set, I need to go now. Please, I don't want any fight happening between you and the Baker family while I'm away, okay?" (Y/N) asked, staring at Deborah before watching the J'avo work on the farm as well as tend the animals.

"Yes, Creator. There will be no problem here." Deborah bowed, showing her devotion to her Creator. (Y/N) acknowledged it and walked to the Baker family.

"Same to all of you. I'm expecting that everyone gets along." (Y/N) stated, wanting to be an equal leader.

"If there are any complications, report them to me immediately so we can take care of it and not be a hindrance to our progress." (Y/N) said, not wanting any complications his subjects can't handle, hide and try to take care of it themselves.

"I have to go now. Remember what I said, okay?" (Y/N) said, smiling at his subjects, who bowed as they watched him return to the base.

(Y/N) walked, feeling like he finally accomplished something today. He reached the mountain and entered through the entrance. He sighed and sat in the control room.

"Now that I have a steady supply of food and other resources. How can I gather more people for minions and workers?" (Y/N) thought, sliding around the control room with the office chair.

"Why don't I blend as one of the people in a kingdom and put up a quest about something peculiar about this village?" (Y/N) thought. Adventurers can be a good source of live subjects. They're all healthy and fit.

"Alright. I'm just going to announce it and head out." (Y/N) said, already decided that it is the best way to attract people to their village. He walked to the P.A. system and turned the mic on.

"To all subjects. I'm just going to a town and try to attract some people to our village." (Y/N) announced. He left the control room and into the scientist rooms. He walked inside his room and looked at the mirror.

"So, change appearance or no? I guess I should. Momonga might notice me if he had the same idea." (Y/N) said, morphing his face into something similar, but he changed his hair color and eyes.

(Alright, I just have to put this here. I won't give (Y/N) any look for you to base on. It's for you to provide (Y/N) his own appearance as well as his transformations.)

"Now, for the clothes." (Y/N) said, turning his clothes into something more medieval. Many games he's encountered that had cool battle-outfits.

"Nah, we'll just go for the assassin type look." (Y/N) said, changing his lab coat into an assassin's. 

(It is your choice, whether what assassin outfit you like.)

It will be the optimal outfit for you and your quick kills as an adventurer. Plus, they wouldn't question how shit you are at using a sword. An Assassin class will be the best choice considering your heightened senses and speed.

"All right, I guess I'm set." (Y/N) said, walking out of his room. Once he got out, he saw the three sisters all waiting for him, "Is there a problem?" He asked, walking towards them.

"Mother heard of your announcement and told us to accompany you." Bela said, looking straight at you.

"Lord Donna Beneviento also requested it." Cassandra added, staring at you with worry.

"For what reason? I can handle myself." (Y/N) asked, transforming his hand into a blade.

"Lord Beneviento said that you are the last Creator that lives. If something happens to you, we'll all be roaming around without a leader." Daniela reasoned, not moving as you tried to get past them.

"I can't bring the three of you. It'd be suspicious, you cannot blend in, and your faces are still filled with blood." (Y/N) argued, stuck inside his room since he doesn't want to push or shove his Subjects or at all give them harm.

"We can take care of that, Creator!" Daniela answered with a smile. The blowflies that consisted them used the chromatophore to make their skin look more alive, giving them color.

"The blood is still there!" (Y/N) argued. Seeing their faces still stained with blood. The girls laughed.

"Don't worry, Creator. We can wash it off!" Bela said as they dispersed into flies, passed you, and went inside your room to the bathroom.

'I'm not winning this argument.' (Y/N) thought, shaking his head. After a couple of seconds, the sisters walked out of the room, looking like proper young girls instead of hungry cannibalistic bioweapons.

"Alright, now the outfits... you know what? Keep it, it looks medieval and suits the three of you." (Y/N) said, now removing the idea of ever winning the argument.

"Yay! We can go out with Creator to the outside world!" The girls cheered, jumping up and down.

"But there will be rules!" (Y/N) stated, making the girls groan, "You will not act on your own unless I tell you to! No fighting unless they hit first! And no talking about this area, you got all that?" (Y/N) affirmed, the girls all sadly nodded.

"Wait, you don't reek like dead bodies. How is that possible?" (Y/N) asked, sniffing the air. He was weirded out and was actually going to use that as an excuse to not bring the girls.

"Ever since you gave us that cure for our cold vulnerability, we've been really resilient even to physical damage. So mother got us to bathe." Cassandra explained. Now (Y/N) regrets ever curing them, but whatever, it's at least better to have someone to accompany him.

"She got you to bathe? And why is the blood still there when you arrived?" (Y/N) asked, severely confused.

"I didn't eat the knight you gifted me yet, Creator. So we decided to eat it before leaving." Bela explained. (Y/N) laughed, Alcina must've been angry to see her daughters dirty with blood after she just ordered them to bathe.

"I like your outfit, Creator!" Daniela complimented. (Y/N) thanked her and thought about something.

"Wait, how did you know it was me? I look different. My outfit is different. I might just be a rogue adventurer that got in, killed your Creator, and stole some stuff in his room." (Y/N) said, confused about how they were able to identify him.

"We can smell you, Creator. Like how animals know who's kin and not." Bela answered, surprising (Y/N).

"Where'd you learn that?" (Y/N) asked, opening the secret entrance to the outside.

"From mother's books in the library." Cassandra answered. (Y/N) remembered that they were reading those books to pass the time when they can't go outside because of the cold.

"Oh, then that's a great hobby." (Y/N) praised. The girls all looked at each other, smiling.

"Alright, let's set out. But first, I need to tell the ones in the village about our next action." (Y/N) said, pointing to the village.

The four walked to the village and arrived after a couple of minutes. They walked to the chieftain's house where the Bakers and Deborah stayed to look over the J'avo workers. (Y/N) knocked on the door and entered. Seeing all of them in the living room.

"Creator!" Deborah bowed, followed by the Bakers, "Do you need something?" Deborah asked.

"No. I'm just here to tell you that I, along with the Dimitrescu sisters, are going to be blending in amongst the people to try and create a name, make a fake bond with them and lead people here." (Y/N), explained, pointing to the sisters behind him.

"So... there'll be a lot of work to do here as many adventurers will eventually pass this area looking for shelter. Make sure to incapacitate them first before infecting." (Y/N) ordered. Deborah and the Bakers all nodded and bowed once more.

"Thank you. Then, we'll be off!" (Y/N) said, opening the door outside before requesting the sisters to leave.

"Bye, Lucas!" Bela said, waving at Lucas, who shyly waved back. You were intrigued. This is the first mutual reaction between two Subjects on different floors.

The four walked away from the village. (Y/N) sporting a grin as he walked. He finally had some payback against the sisters for insisting they go with him.

"So... Bela, you and Lucas, huh." (Y/N) teased, staring at Bela, who shied away. Her sisters, laughing at her.

"We're just friends..." Bela answered, looking away. The three laughed harder, teasing her more.

"Just friends? That's what they all say, Bela." (Y/N) said, seeing Bela beet red. He decided to stop teasing and asked, "When did you two meet?" He asked, like a father asking his daughter about her boyfriend.

"On the first meeting... the headcount. Since the Bakers' floor is just on top of us, our group was really close. We talked and found out we have a lot in common." Bela answered, blushing.

"Oh! Like what?" (Y/N) asked, staring at Bela with a smile.

"We are both into reading and learning in general... he's so much smarter than me with his technology. I learned so much from him." Bela answered. All of you, staring in joy and happiness for Bela.

"Well, don't let me hold you back. The Bakers are a really nice family. They're accommodating and always greet everyone with a warm welcome." (Y/N) said, remembering how the bakers were before Eveline.

"What you should worry about is your mother. I don't think she's accepting of ordinary folks and not regal like her and you guys." (Y/N) said. Hoping Alcina to give permission about the date thing.

"I told you guys we're just friends!" Bela pouted. Her sisters, Daniela and Cassandra, laughed at her.

"Alright, alright. Enough teasing! Now, Bela found someone, did you two?" (Y/N) asked, wanting to know if other relationships are being made.

"Nope, none for me." Daniela said. Cassandra, having the same answer as her, "Though I saw mother staring at those statues." Daniela said.

"Statues?" (Y/N) asked, not remembering any statue in the treasury room.

"Those huge creatures in the wall. They were either sleeping or dead." Cassandra added, remembering those weird things.

"Oh! The Tyrants!" (Y/N) said, remembering that all the Tyrants laid dormant inside the Treasury room if ever some powerful being got across all the floors.

"Tyrants?" Bela asked. Intrigued by those creatures that somehow resembled her mother.

"Oh, they're basically just like your mother. Tall, indestructible, and powerful. But some of them aren't really sentient, they're just dormant, waiting for commands, they're special killers." (Y/N) explained. The sisters stared in awe, waiting to return to the base so they can explain it to their mother.

"Well... now that we're far enough. I guess we should just fly." (Y/N) said, sprouting wings from his back.

"From what I've learned, E-Rantel is the best place for starting adventurers." He continued, flying up. The sisters dispersed into flies and followed their Creator.

<><><>

Alright, Chapter 6. Sorry for the delay. I was a bit lost on how I should go on with the story because Overlord is always focused on the people of Nazarick, so it didn't give me that much options to stray from the story.

I know you have probably noticed this already, but I will not be using pictures here. You can either search for them to find out how they look like, or go to the Resident Evil wiki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 1.8K 33
Ains Ooal Gown the top guild in the VRMMO Yggdrasil guild Ains Ooal Gown was considered one of the best around. They become famous for conquering two...
4.1K 58 39
ains has contact ooal gown contacted captain morrison for alliance what comes next
1.6K 70 12
Before the Shutdown, Momonga finds a Secret Boss who drops a Mysterious Item. But when he fuses it with the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown, he creates an It...
271K 5.8K 38
You and your brother Satoru visits the great tomb of Nazarick for the last time before the game shuts down. Seeing your comrade Hero-Hero in the mee...