On Her Wedding Day (Satzu)

By satsat25

What will you do when you found something that you never see nor read on your wedding day that cause you to b... More

PREQUEL
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 - Dahmo Special
18
19 - MiChaeng Special
20
21 - 2yeon Special
22
23 - Jihyo Special
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
EPILOGUE

25

704 29 12
By satsat25

SANA POV

"What about this? or this?" Nayeon unnie asked.

We are at mall today to buy gift for dahyun birthday party tomorrow at same time buying a cloth(bikini rather say) for us to wear because dahyun and momo decided to celebrate dahyun birthday on Jeju island.

"How about this?" I asked also showing her different style.

"I can't choose" She answer. "Mina what should we get this or this?" She continue "Me too. this or this" I asked.

"Why you even buy that? We all know you can't even wear that." She calmly said. "Just buy rash guard though" She continue.

Nayeon unnie and I pouted knowing she's right but stubborn woman we are, we still buy both.

Mina shake her head saying we will be in trouble.

We shopped and walked around when suddenly my phone ring.

I answered without looking who is it.

"Hi babe how are you? are you enjoying?" A familiar voice welcome me that make me stopped walking.

"Mark" I sternly said. The two noticed me and heard what I just said.

"You think I will stop?" He said laughing maniacally "I get what I want babe" he continue.

His word make me stiffed on my position and shiver on my spine.

"Take care of your belove because maybe you will not see them anymore" He warned make me nervous.

"What are you talking about?" I asked nervously.

He laugh like psycho "Take care babe" He said before ending the call.

My phone still on my ear but Tzuyu face was on my mind.

"L-let's go home now please" I plead.

The two understand it and we went home. Home means Tzuyu's.

I immediately went to her unit while the two following me. I look at Tzuyu immediately after entering her unit.

When I saw her I hugged her tight.

"Hey are you okay?" She worriedly asked while patting me back.

"I thought something happened to you" I said while my tears that I stopped from falling since earlier already fell.

I'm too scared to lose her.

TZUYU POV

"I thought something happened to you" She said. I feel my shoulder getting wet.

I pull her from the hug and face her. "Why?" I asked wipping her tears but she just hug me again while crying.

I let her hug me. I look at Nayeon unnie and Mina unnie seeking for an answer.

"She got call from Mark but we don't know what they talked about" Nayeon unnie answer.

I sigh. She must be scared.

"Hey. I'm here don't worry I won't let him touch you. I will protect you no matter what happened"

"Bring her to your room and let her rest. Don't leave her side Tzuyu-ah" Jihyo unnie said.

I nodded. "Even you didn't say. I will stay beside her"

"We will just tell Dahyun and Momo that you will just follow" Jihyo unnie said.

I nodded. "Thank you unnie. Maybe we will just go there in the morning"

We supposed to go to Jeju now. The couple already in Jeju since Morning and we, the squad will follow this evening because we are all have work to finished.

"Take care and just call us" Mina unnie said before leaving.

"Let's go to our room" I said to Sana who still sobbing on my shoulder.

She nodded but she didn't move.

I already know what to do. I carry her until to our room and put her on our bed.

She still sobbing. I kneel down infront of her and hold her hand.

"You can tell me everything Love" I said caressing her hand.

"Mark. H-he w-warned me he will h-hurt y-you" She said still crying.

"sshhh. He will not hurt me okay. I won't let that happened" I assured her.

"I'm scared Tzuyu-ah"

"I'm here don't worry" I said and hugged her.

After several minutes she stopped.

"Tzuyu-ah"

I hummed.

"I love you"

"I love you too Love"

"I want to marry you and have family with you"

"Me too. I want that I want you all my life Minatozaki Sana"

I look at her straight to her eyes.

"I promise when everything already done I will directly marry you"

"Please do"

"I will. I will make you Chou Sana and I will name our baby Minju"

She chuckled. "You already have name on mind huh"

"Ofcourse. Minju, Hyewon, Yuna, Hyunjin, Wonyoung, Jeongin, Hwangwoung-"

"Ya! That's already too much"

"What? I want docent child"

"Ya taking care of child and dog is different! You can't take care of docent child"

I pouted. "But I want do-"

"Chou Tzuyu"

"Okay." I sulked.

"Stop that. For now you will be my baby" She said trying to light up the mood.

I smirked to what she just said.

"Really? So can you feed this baby" I asked seductively.

"Wha-"I cutted her off with my lips but she responded immediately though.

Our kiss went deep and my hand start to  wonder her body and my kisses went to her jaw until to her neck.

I kissing her deep while caressing every piece of her body and hearing her whimper and moans until our clothes are already scattered on the floor with the two of us playing in bed of love while naked.

THIRD PERSON POV

Sana and Tzuyu went to Jeju early in the Morning to celebrate her friend birthday and engagement.

They all enjoyed the water in beach while Nayeon and Sana sulked because their lover scolded them to not wear the bikinis they buy and there is Mina that have 'told you so' expression to them. They wear rash guard because they have no choice.

They got happy the whole day playing around.

Now they are watching the sunset to go down with their lovers beside them.

After they watched the sunset they decided to went back to their hotel unit to change for dinner.

After an hour they went to one of the best restaurant of the Jeju island.

In the middle of the eating someone phone rang.

"I just answer this"

Then she went out to answer the call.

After ending the call and about to go back to her friends she heard a voice coming from a dark alley beside the restaurant

"Yes boss they are all here...... we will execute our plan tonight to kill Myoui Mina and Park Jihyo. Everyone already on their position boss waiting for my signal"

"Hello boss remind us to not ever do something with Sana. She should be safe...... yes just wait for my signal"

She heard that make her gasped.

The man heard her and immediately went to where the noise came from.

The woman froze on her position because she heard. She supposed to run but her body didn't reacted.

"You heard me" The man said walking towards the woman.

"Y-you" The woman stuttered recognizing the man.

"You should not heard that" The man said and pull out his gun and pointed it to the woman who got more froze and scared.

Before the woman could react.

Three gun shots can be heard that make the people in the surrounding panicked.

The man run before people will go there.

While the woman body meet the ground while blood already flowing out to her body.

Her body took all three gun shots that man fired.

She tried to crawl but her body gave up.

Her shots is not just a minor. The shots where located in very important organ of the body.

One on her heart.

One below to her heart.

One in the middle of her chest near her heart.

Tears continuously falling to her eyes.

She don't want to close her eyes.

It scared her.

She doesn't want to leave everyone especially her lover.

She scared to leave her lover alone.

She still not ready to die.

She still need to marry her and build family with her.

She's crying painfully while prying to the God to don't get her yet.

She's prying to her mind while her memories of her friends showing to her mind.

She's prying while her lover smile and sweet memories showing to her mind.

Her eyes want to close but she still fighting it.

But she already loosing it.

She already loosing her life.

She closed her eyes and the last thing she saw in her mind is her lover smile.

Her lover voice and smile when she say I love you.

She weakly opened her eyes.

Then she saw a familiar figure running towards her.

A figure she wished to hug and kiss everytime.

A figure she want to spend the life with.

"Dahyun-ah"

She weakly whispered before everything went black.

~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONLY KIM DAHYUN OF TWICE!!!

(I remember pinagkaguluhan to ng mga once Hahaha)

HAPPY DAHYUN DAY ka-once

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 472 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
8.6K 346 27
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
63.1K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
1.9K 44 10
" Out of a billion faces, why is yours my favorite? " Y/N, a depressed student who lives a normal life, suddenly becomes Dahyun's brother and Nayeon'...