Frozen in Time (One Direction...

By bohoprincess

For Madison Meyer her life couldn't get any better. She has a beautiful daughter and is in an exclusive relat... More

The Big News
The Breakdown
It's True
Celebrations
Not What We Planned
All Alone
The Parents
Never Can Be Perfect, But We Can Try and Fix Things
Not What I Expected
Friends Agian
Back In the Past
In a State of Shock
Reminds Me of Old Times
Unpredictable
People Can Change
Another Day for Regret
Never Again
Break Me Some More
The Last Straw
Don't Worry Everything Will Work Out
False Hopes but Real Dreams
One Good and One Bad
Everything's Looking Up
Killing 2 birds in 1
Almost Time
Finally this Day has Arrived.
Authors Update

Planning the Big Day and an Unexpected Surpise

422 15 11
By bohoprincess

As my eyes slowly adjust to the bright hospital lights the door to my private room is pushed open with a bang as it comes into contact with the plaster wall behind it and in storms the ward nurse. She fumbles around with sheets attached to the end of my bed. Her hand glides effortlessy along the pages totally in sync with the black biro pen.

"Ah good, glad your awake. We need to get you your medication, and the Doctor will be in at about 9:00am. I will be back shortley with the medication"

Her bland and draining voice spits out before she exits the way she came in with a lous bang. I shake my head at her incondierate behaviour, but shrug it off. I rub my barely awake eyes and manage to pull my heavy body into a sitting position. My eyes wander the boring same old room I have been stuck in for almost a month. My eyes fix on the window. The cream coloured curtains have been pulled back letting in the blinding, but warm sunshine. My mind goes into a world of it's own until I have this urge to text the girls and tell them the great news.

I don't hesitate and in one swift motion I manage to grab my phone of the bed side table, unlock it and create a group message.

*Group SMS*' to; Chelsea Moore, Jessica Merdita, Teegan Hellmiss'

Heey !

I have the most exciting news! I don't feel it is the right thing to send over a text so I will make sure to call you all really soon !! Steph and I have made up and are friends again, thank goodness. Missing you all so much. Can't wait to come back home and for everything just to go back to normal. Keep an eye on Darcy for me, you know how Niall can get (; love you xxx

I leave Stephanie out of the message because I have already told her. I hit the send button and watch as the little white bar turns green indicating that the message has been sent successfully. I go through all the apps on my phone hoping to find something to pass the time. I begin to play temple run.

*BANG* The white door swings open again, making me jump out of my skin. My phone flys out of my hands and bounces onto the hard mattress. In storms the grumpy ward nurse with a tray full of my daily medication. She administers all the medication and hands me a foam cup with some water. I take a big swig out of the cup and swish the cool refreshing water around my mouth a few times just remove any left over after taste. The nurse collects everything, reminds me again that the Doctor will be in at 9, and leaves. Thank god.

I pick up my phone and see I have 1 unread text message. It's Niall.

From Niall ;  

hey love (: we just boarded the plane and Darcy is so excited to see you, I swear she will bounce off the walls! see you soon xo

My mouth drops open, as I try to decipher the text message. Did Niall say he just boarded an aeroplane? And with Darcy!? I quickly fumble around with my phone and hit the reply button. I type away trying to get a text back to him before the flight takes off, but my fingers keep hitting the wrong letters making it difficult for me to compose this text. I finally finish the text message, not knowing if he will reply.

To Niall ; 

Heyy, what is going on? You and Darcy are coming over? Niall, I'm really confused here !! xo

I hit the send button as fast as I can. I check the time, it's 8:30am. Half and hour before the doctor comes. I stare at my phone, hoping my strict gaze may bring on a reply from Niall.

"Ah good morning Miss Meyers. I see the baby's father won't be joining us this morning?" My head shoots up in the direction of the voice. I see the Doctor gently close the door and make her way over to the papers on the end of my bed, just like the nurse did.

"Ahh, you scared me there" I said with a nervous giggle then continue,

"No unfortuantley not. He is on the plane and will he here tonight, if everything goes to plan" I inform the doctor of our plans. She smiles and nods eyes still fixed upon the papers. Her hands glide over the papers as did the nurse's who was in just hours before.

"Everything seems to be going really well. As you know I am here this morning to talk and discuss with you about delivery options and dates" I nod my head showing I understand and she continues.

"Now you understand this baby is still going the be pre-mature, but we will defientley will have a much higher survival rate than what we would have had all those weeks back if we had given birth than". I continue to nod my head silently taking in every word she says, so that I have a full understanding for when I have to relay this all back to when Harry gets in.

"As you probably already know we have to available options, a c-section, unfortuantley with your baby being pre-mature you will be unable to have a c-section. That should be alright shouldn't it?"

"Yep, that's fine. As long as I have a healthy and happy baby" I answer with a smile.

"Perfect" The Doctor and I kept on talking for another half an hour. Any question or query I had she answered with ease. She informed me on how I would have to be manually enduced and we discussed dates for the ocassion. We decided on Monday the 5th of September, four days away. We kept talking away until she had told me every little detail on every aspect of the whole process. Even though I had already given birth to one child, this birth is going to be completley different.

We ended on a good note. After she left I felt more prepared and a little less nervous about the whole thing. My eyes wandered up to the clock hanging aimlessly in the middle of the otherwise bare wall. It read 11:45am. Wow, the convosation between the Doctor and I had almost lasted for 4 hours. 4 hours, Niall could have replied. My arm jumps over to the table and I snatch my phone off of it and unlock it, only see that I have 0 new messages. I feel a little wave of dissapointment wash over me but it quickly fades when I hear the door handle rattle and the door and gently pushed open to reveal a brown curly haird boy with green piercing eyes.

"Harry" I gasp with shock and excitment all mixed into one. I try to get up but struggle with my big belly and being connected to cords and drips.

"Ah. Ah. Ah missy. Stay right there. I will come to you" He says in a very fatherly tone causing me to laugh at how funny he sounded. He dropped his bags and came straight over and kissing me square on the lips.

"Madi, you have no idea how much I have missed you" He says holding my hand in his

"I've missed you ten times more! I have been so lonely, I'm so glad your here! But your early?" I say ending with a smile.

"Well as soon as I got off the phone with you Simon said he had found us an earleir flight and that it left in 45 minutes so I didn't think twice. We went straight to the airport got on the plane and came straight here" A cheeky grin edging across his mouth.

"We?" and before I could  even finish the sentance Darcy came running into the room with Niall hot on her little heels. 

"Mummy" Her sweet little voice sings out as she runs/waddles across the room and over to my bed. I lift her little wriggling boyd up into my arms and hold her tight. 

"I've missed you mummy" Her little voice says quietly almost as a whisper in my ear.

"Baby, mummy has missed you so much as well" I whisper back and he little face lights up as she rests her head on my shoulder. I look up to be met by the boys soft eyes and I smile at them both.

"Madi your a wonderful mum, and your going to be great to Darcy and the new little one" Niall says patting Harry's back as he nods in agreement. 

"You really think so?" I smile to myself as I look back down at my beautiful baby girl who I'm holding tight in my arms.

A/N 

Heeelloooo !!!!!!! 

awwh what a suprise !!!! they came earlyy. Madi is going to be a good mum, Niall is right (: Now, I need you guys to show me how much you like this book by doing me a favour. We need to comment and vote as much as we can so that Frozen In Time gets into the "Whats Hot List" No more updates until it gets there !!!! To do this, we need to vote eg. voting all my chapters. Commenting eg. comment and tell me what you want, if you liked it etc. And adding it too your reading library. As soon as this book hits the "What's Hot List" I will immediatley update !!!! I have chapters already done. So if you wanna find out if the baby is a girl or a boy, or if the baby survives, or there are complications, help me do this and the next chapters to come will answer all these questions !!!! love you alll <3

xoxobohoprincess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
76.6K 2.4K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
137K 780 25
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

326K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...