Am I Falling For Him???

By Meenajothi

Many times I asked myself, Is there any link between Love and Beauty?? Does it happen between only with the... More

Prologue
Introduction
Thinking about the Stranger
Sowmiya's Marriage
Instant Bride
Nuptial knots
Mysterious Groom
Secret Out
Ramya's Agony
Post Wedding Ritual
First Gift
Ex - Girlfriend
Naughty Abhi
Ramya Faces Humiliation
Broken
Confrontation
Guilt Striken
Abhi Returned???
Flight Travel
Abhi Saved Ramya
Abhi Is Hurt
Smart Move
Apology
Ramya's Wish
Grace Period
First Date
Abhi's Care
Akash Turns Cupid
Bike Ride
Night Drive
Getting Closer
Anonymous Call
Ramya Gets Suspicious
Abhi's Ignorance
Heart Broken
Abhi's Past
Ramya Suspects Abhi
Abhi and Ramya's Tiff
Subadra's Lie Out
Ramya Regrets Her Act
Ramya Fall For Abhi
Ramya's Love Gift
Priyanka's Plan Backfired
Conspiracy
Priyanka's Evil Idea
Abhi Feels Inferior
Ramya Confront Abhi
New Beginning
Abhi's Love Gesture
The End - Dreams comes True
Epilogue

Who was he ??

7.6K 376 48
By Meenajothi

"Sowmi what happened ?? Why are you so worried?? " It's time for your pre wedding rituals. Didn't you get ready??" Asked Ramya.

Sowmya cried hugging her younger sister. Ramya was perplexed at her sudden act.
She asked her , " Why are you crying??".

" Ramya.... I don't know what happened but he didn't pick my calls from the time we reached and there was no reply for my messages too. I'm scared " said Sowmya on Ramya's shoulders.

" Sshhh... Sowmi what is this ??? Will you cry for this silly reason?? Maybe he would be busy with wedding preparations" said Ramya consoling her elder sister.

" You can't understand my feelings Ramya. When you fall in love then you will know how difficult it will be waiting for our dear ones. Usually he call me at least ten times a day, but today just a single call he did early morning. Can't he send me a message if he can't talk?? Tomorrow my wedding, you how excited I'm?? I wish to see him right now, but I couldn't even hear his voice
What was that so important to him more than me??" Asked Sowmya with little possessiveness and cried again.

Ramya was astonished to hear her sister's words, because she never fell in love she didn't know how does it feel to be waiting for our loved ones. Eventhough she always dreamed of fantasy wedding with her charming prince. So she never fell in love with any man in her twenty two years life.

Now keeping aside her thoughts she went to console her sister, " Sowmi please don't cry, it won't be good if someone see you. I will do one-thing, let me go and find where is brother in law. Then I'll definitely make him talk with you, trust me. You please get ready now" said Ramya sincerely.

Sowmi was in thoughts but later she agreed to her sister's idea. Soon after that Ramya checked throughout the house to get any clues about her future brother in law. Finally she went to the outhouse to ask the servants whether they have any idea about his whereabouts. She asked them about him, atlast she got her answer that he went to airport to pick up his brother. Only after hearing this news she felt relaxed, but at the same time she was agitated about that.

She asked herself, can't he send someone else to pick him, why did he go ?? atleast he should have spoken with her sister. I'm sure his brother wouldn't have let him to speak with Sowmi. She was angry at that unknown person without knowing the truth, she can't accept that her sister was crying because of that so called brother. She got the details of where they both will be and went ahead to that place.

It was a farm house nearby to their villa, just a ten minutes walk. On the way she called her sister and informed her about the same. Only after learning the news Sowmiya was relaxed. She reached the farm house and heard that someone was shouting angrily.

" How can you do this with me ?? Don't you bother to inform me prior??" someone shouted angrily from inside the house.

" Actually Abhi.... It was Amma's decision, so I can't tell you because I promised her about the same" Said another voice. Ramya found out that second voice belongs to her brother in law Akash.

She keenly observed their conversation suddenly her mobile rang, she got a call from Sowmya, she moved little far from the house and attended the call,

" Hello" said Ramya.

" Hey did you meet him?? I want to talk with him. Elders came here to take me for pre wedding rituals, so you ask him to call me soon " said Sowmya via call.

" Ok... Ok... don't worry, I'm standing at his door step. Wait he will call you in few minutes" said Ramya. Meanwhile she missed their conversation.

" Whatever reasons you give but I can't accept it Akash because I felt betrayed. I was very happy until I reach here, I thought my little brother is going to get hitched so, I planned so many surprises for you. But you spoilt all, you disappointed me. You must have informed me before about my own wedding along with your wedding " said Abhi frustratingly.

" Abhi... It's not like that try to understand me... my marriage will happen only if you marry...." Akash was interrupted by Ramya.

" Akash Mama.... Akash Mama...." Ramya shouted from outside. Both Abhiroop and Akash heard her voice.

" Akash Mama... It's me Ramya. I want to talk with you, it's important can you hear me? Please open the door??" Asked Ramya. Abhi signalled him to open the door and went inside.

Akash obliged his words and opened the door. He asked Ramya the reason for her sudden visit. She told him how much Sowmi worried about him and ask him to call her immediately. Only by then he realised he left his mobile in car dashboard. He went out to take it, meantime Ramya searched for that another person who shouted at her brother in law. She was sure it was his elder brother who raised voice against him. Unknowingly she developed an aversion for him.

Akash took his mobile and spoke with Sowmi, he assured her that he will meet her tonight after pre wedding rituals and pooja. He hang up the call and asked Ramya to go to home that he will come later.

Ramya asked him , " Who was that?? I heard he was shouting at you?? Is there any problem??".

Akash smiled and replied " nothing, he is my elder brother. You know right ?? tomorrow he will be also getting married so we were discussing certain things. Other than nothing " .

Ramya felt something suspicious, half heartedly she bid good bye to him and stared to walk towards the home, but before she leave that place one last time her eyes searches for that person who troubled her sister and brother in law.

*****************************************

All the pre wedding rituals were over, tomorrow early morning muhutham was fixed for wedding. So all the elders went to their respective rooms to sleep. Both the sisters were staying in their room along with their maternal grandmother. She was also sleeping, they both changed into their casual wears and slowly they both peeped out of the room silently to go to the roof top by crossing all the guests ,who were sleeping outside.

"Sowmi do you really want to take this risk ?? What if we get caught??" Asked Ramya worriedly.

" No...we will not get caught, don't worry already Akash informed me everything. He will manage all, he wants to meet me once before our wedding , I'm so thrilled " said Sowmya with lots of happiness. Ramya felt happy seeing her sister excited about her wedding life.

" You know Ramya this time will be very special for every couple especially for girls. I'm telling you one-thing that you should also enjoy the time in between your engagement to marriage" said Sowmya. By that time they both reached the roof top. Akash was already waiting there, he smiled at them both. Sowmya blushed looking at him. Ramya understood the situation , very decently she said she will go down and wait near the steps, she said she will alert them if someone comes. They both agreed to that and they shared their happy moments. Akash gifted Sowmya a pair of bangles and has some romantic moments with her.

Meanwhile Ramya was waiting for them both and also watching if anyone come there. Chill breeze brushed her cheeks and turned it to pink, her hair strands were flying in that wind. One end of her half saree fleets were also flying in the wind direction. She was holding the wooden pillar and slided on the wall to enjoy that pleasant ambiance with the dim moonlight. It was only few days after new moon day so the moon light was not too bright also the clouds were moving here and there, so the moon light was blocked sometimes.

Breaking her thoughts she heard someone coming towards her direction, she got panic and searched a place to hide. That place was very new to her so she struggled in that dim light. Meanwhile that person came so near to her, frightened Ramya rushed to the roof steps to hide somewhere. But she was hit by something on the floor and lost her balance. When she was about to fall, a pair of arms encircled her waist. She held his shoulders tightly to prevent herself from falling down, she was so scared to open her eyes. The fear of being caught was hovered her mind, her eyes started to shed tears, her lips trembled in fear. She wants to say something but she couldn't, she felt her throat became dry.

Shortly soon after that's she realised still she was in his embrace, he didn't release her yet. But Why?? She asked herself and she got embarrassed about this situation but surprisingly she too didn't distanced herself from him. She felt something in his touch, it was the first time a man touched her so closely. His body warmth and his fragrance did something to her mind, she was mesmerized and became dumb, his warm breathe brushed her forehead ,it spread chill in her spine. She felt like butterfly flying in her stomach, she was not aware that she was turning pink. Now she wants to know who was that?? She wants to see him.
.
.
.
No...
No... Ramya ...
What are you doing???
.
.
.

"No this is not right, I need to stop it" said Ramya herself and slipped from his arms with a jerk, then pushed him away gaining all her strength. Later she opened her eyes to look at his face.

But she was shocked...
So Who was he?

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope that you all started to like this story now. Kindly share your votes, and comments about this story. I hope you all will share your thoughts.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.8K 16
The fragrance of the jasmine flowers filled the room. the bed is beautifully decorated with rose petals and jasmine flowers. He's waiting for his bet...
1.8M 96.2K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
23.3K 1.4K 16
" I love you, Saanvi............ " a boy said who was sitting on his knees with a bouquet. "SHUT UP DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY GIRL,"...
242K 21.8K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...