I Need You (SasuNaru)

By limv3000

Sasuke and Naruto have been friends since childhood, they were inseparable and loved each other. Unfortunate... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Announcement
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Charcter things~
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Ok...
46(🔞)
47
48
49

6

1.9K 42 69
By limv3000

~Sasuke's POV~
I can't believe me and Naruto kissed. Never in my life have I thought we would kiss, and this early too. I just wish me and him could be together, forever. Romantically.

I ended up being so happy I cried, I also cried because I knew he would forget about it, he wouldn't think it would be a big deal, and I don't think he liked it. I asked for more, and he tried coming up with an excuse. I got mad and he kissed me again. Why is he so confusing ?!??

"Why are you crying" he asked me that and I don't know what to say. This isn't some k-drama, we're about to be in 7th grade and this is a little too much for a couple of 13 year olds.

"Because I can" I laughed a bit, but Naruto just stared at me.

"Don't stare at me dobe"

"Am I that bad a kisser?" He asked, straight face and everything.

Is that what he thought??!?!? I started laughing my ass off while he just stared at the ground, he started to blush so I grabbed his face and made him face me.

"No, you're a great kisser"

I winked at him, he just blushed more and then started laughing with me. I'm glad this didn't turn into anything bad or made things awkward between us. Then, I remembered I'll be leaving in the morning.
damn. I really didn't want to leave him for two months, what'll I do? What will he do? He might make new friends, and get tired of me. No. I can't doubt Naruto's loyalty to me. I pulled Naruto into a hug, we were both sitting on our knees so then our chests were touching. He stopped laughing and just wrapped his arms around me.

"Sasuke"

"What is it"

"Don't ever leave me"

He thought I was going to leave HIM?!? He's my soulmate for goodness sake. I could never leave him, if our bond was ever broken I'd probably go into depression. He was my light and hope, my whole world. One day I'll be able to say that to him.

"Only if you promise to never leave me"

"I promise, I could never leave you. You're my Teme"

"Hehe, and you're my Dobe"

"We're still just friends right?"

".........."

As much as I want to say no, date me and marry me. I can't. So I just stayed quiet and hopefully Naruto won't ask anymore-

"Sasuke you didn't answer me"

Damn.

"Well that depends, Naruto. Do you want to stay as 'just friends' ?"

Naruto pushed his face into my chest, I could tell he was probably blushing again. It's so easy to embarrass him. I liked hugging Naruto, he was always so warm, I just want to hold him in my arms forever.

"Well.... I don't know!! We're just kids!!"

"Hm" then boom. Great idea just came into my mind.

"Then make me a promise Naruto"

"What is it?"

"That when we're older, we'll tell each other everything"

"........."

"Please Naruto. Just promise me that"

"I promise, Sasuke"

HA! I knew that Naruto never breaks promises, ever. So he HAD to keep this promise no matter what. Even if I've told him that the promise didn't matter, he would still keep it and he will never forget it either.

After a little bit me and Naruto decided to go to sleep. It was late and I had to leave really early in the morning, and I hate being tired in the morning, I like to be refreshed and not having to try my best to not sleep in the car. I also hate sleeping in cars. I also knew I'd probably be in a bad mood tomorrow because I'll have to leave Naruto. This will be a tough couple of months...

Unfortunately, morning came and I was not ready to leave. I woke up before Naruto and jumped in the shower, I knew that Kushina was down stairs making an early breakfast for me and Naruto, I could smell it. At Naruto's house I have my own shampoo and body wash because I'm always staying here and he has his own at my house too. I even have my own drawer of clothes here, some might say that I'm Minato and Kushina's other son, but obviously that wouldn't make sense since we look absolutely nothing alike.

I got out of the shower and walked into the room to see Naruto picking up the room. Kushina was pretty strict when it came to being clean, me and her were somewhat alike in that way. Naruto looked at me and then back down. If he's trying to avoid me then I swear to everything holy, I am going to pin him down and embarrass him more.

"Naruto"

"Yes?" He was still looking away trying to distract himself, so I walked over to him and slapped my hands onto his face.

"OW TEME!"

"Don't try and avoid me then"

"I- I wasn't...."

"Hmmm?"

"Ok I was, but not because I want to!"

"If this is about the kiss then we won't speak about it. You're just not aloud to forget about it"

"We'll....obviously I wasn't going to forget. I just- it's a little-"

"Naruto, I know. That's why we won't talk about it"

He nodded and went back to picking up the room.

"Naruto I can get the rest, just go and take a shower"

"Ok, you know where everything goes"

He ran out of the room, not to long after that I could hear the shower running. There wasn't much left to pick up, just a couple of blankets and random things. If you didn't notice already we slept on the ground, because Naruto thinks it's 'more fun'. That doesn't even make sense, but then again Naruto's floor is extremely and weirdly comfortable. He has a carpeted floor, the whole house is carpeted, unlike mine which is all wood floor. Naruto walked into the room, with only a towel on. One small towel. Around his waist. Whole stomach showing. And he's all wet.

I look away.

"What's wrong Sasuke"

god, I could tell he was about to tease the crap out of me.

"You've seen me without a shirt many times before, what's wrong now" I could already tell he's smirking like an idiot. So I try and fire back but he's already ahead of me.

"Did that kiss make you start thinking weirdly?!? Sasuke you perv!!"

"It's not like that dobe!!" I turned around and he's already dressed...

"Did you just change right behind me?"

"Yes, I did."

"That's-"

"Don't start getting weird thoughts now, Sasuke. Hehe perv"

"It's not like that!!"

"Uh huh sure..."

"BOYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE" Kushina yelled. That means breakfast was ready.

Me and Naruto walked down the stairs to see our favorite breakfast. Hash-brows, biscuits and gravy with orange juice. Well, it was My favorite. Naruto liked chocolate chips pancakes, but I don't like sweets. That includes chocolate chip pancakes. Minato shortly came and joined us, he looked tired. Did they stay up late? ....... Oh shit. They couldn't have heard? Did they? No. They were downstairs and me and Naruto weren't that loud, I think....

"So did you guys have fun last night" Kushina asked.I couldn't tell if she meant all last night in general or when we went to bed.

"It was fun mom, the baking, the games, everything!"

"Oh really? I'm glad. And you Sasuke?"

"Oh uh yeah, it was really fun, I had a good time" I looked up to see them both smirking at me. Damn it.

"I'm glad Sasuke, you guys stayed up pretty late last night I'm surprised you woke up early" said Minato, he looked at me then at Naruto. Oh shit, I forgot about Naruto. I looked over at him and oh god he's so obvious it hurts. His face was red and he looked like he could cry.

"Naruto? Sweetie are you ok" Kushina asked, I knew she was trying to tease him.

"Oh haha yeah I'm fine, perfect actually" he started to stuff biscuits in his mouth eating fast. I feel the struggle Naruto, I want to leave the table too.

"Woah slow down there buddy, you're going to choke" Minato said as he slid Naruto's orange juice closer to him, and to no ones surprise Naruto started choking. He quickly grabbed his orange juice and chugged it down. He took a large breath and then looked around to see all of us staring at him.

"Uh- oops?"

"Gosh Naruto you're so reckless" I said as I handed him a napkin to wipe his face off. He grabbed it and then I could hear Minato and Kushina giggling in the back. Ugh they're so obvious.

"What's so funny, Minato, Kushina"

"Oh nothing, you guys are just so cute" said Kushina

"Yeah, ever think of marriage?" Minato said looking at Naruto, trying to get a reaction out of him. And he did. Naruto started blushing like crazy while I kinda just sat there. Not surprised.

"No dad. Me and Sasuke are just-"

"Just what" Kushina asked, now both of them are intrigued because they know about what happened last night.

"Well you know...."

"Yeah Naruto what are we?" I asked as payback for earlier.

"I don't know Sasuke how about you tell me"

Damn. He got me back.

"Hm? Maybe we can get married" I grabbed his hand and held it then showed Minato and Kushina. Both looked somewhat surprised because I was kinda making a move. Even though it was a joke, Naruto didn't seem to want to lose to me.

"Yeah maybe, Mom? Dad?"

"Your consent please" I said while looking at both of them then at Naruto who seemed to try his best to not blush.

"Of course, but when your older. Ok?" Kushina said smiling like an idiot.

"Oh happy day!" Minato yelled as he hugged the both of us.

"Now we wait for grandchildren" he said while smiling behind us.

"WOAH DAD!" Naruto yelled, he went back to blushing like crazy and let go of my hand. I started laughing and everyone else joined except Naruto who was just embarrassed.

"Uh oh" said Kushina, pulling everyone's attention.

"What is it my dear?" Asked Minato, I already knew what was happening, the time has come.

"Naruto I have to leave soon" I looked at Naruto who stopped blushing and now looked like he was about to cry. Jeez he's such a baby.

"B-but your my husband and you can't leave me" as much as that made me happy I knew he just was trying to make me stay. I felt like crying too but I couldn't. I leave at 7:00 and it was 6:45 so I asked Naruto to go on a small walk with me before we left. We finished our breakfast as fast as we could and went out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1K 38
Completed- Naruto has loved his best friend his whole life, but when his love was rejected, he moved on. Continued his path to becoming Hokage. ...
69K 1.7K 25
COMPLETED Naruto and sasuke basically don't like each other. But when their new assignment makes them travel further than ever before, gay panic hun...
15.8K 553 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...
23.7K 734 11
Sasuke is in love with hinata who loves naruto who loves sakura who loves sasuke..