One Of A Kind ||A Fred Weasle...

By heyitslyrine

(Y/n) Black, the daughter of Sirius Black, was nurtured by the Weasley family, forming strong bonds with all... More

1. The Burrow
2. Wake up!
3. The Dursley's
4. Hit the Road
5. The Quidditch World Cup
6. The Dark Mark
7. The Triwizard Tournament
8. The Love Letter
9. The Goblet of Fire
10. The First Task
11. Dance Class
12. The Yule Ball
13. The Black Lake Date
14. The Second Task
A/N
15. The Final Task
16. 12 Grimmauld Place
17. The Weasley arrival
18. The Dementor accident
19. The Order of The Phoenix
20. New Prefects
21. Professor Umbridge
22. Detention
23. The Halloween Party
24. Meeting at Hog's Head
25. Dumbledore's Army
26. The Attack On Arthur
27. Christmas At The Black Manor
28. Gryffindor VS Slytherin
29. Fred and George's Exit
30. Department of Mysteries
31. The Veil
32. The Morning After
33. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
34. A New Weasley
35. Ruins
37. Back at the Shop
38. The Loss of A Great Wizard
39. The Seven Potters
40. The Wedding
41. Back At The Black Manor
42. Pain and Rain
43. Returning to Hogwarts
44. The Battle Of Hogwarts
45. The End
46. The Life After
Thank You
New Story!
New Story Pt.2 + Question
After The War, Part I
Please Read

36. Reunited

6.5K 138 196
By heyitslyrine

Warning: after the final three ( --- ), there is smut. If you don't want to read it, skip it and I'll see you next time.

A big thank you to my friend, Alex, who helped me with the smut portion of this chapter. ily my dude!

———

Since the Burrow was destroyed, Molly with the help of Arthur, George and Lee decided to restore it. In the meantime, you, Fred, Astrid and the babies decided to stay with Bill in Aunt Muriel's house by the beach. Using a Portkey, you five were teleported to there.

The house looked more like a hut you'd find in a far away forest. But the view, near the sea and the sand right outside your door made it homely and secure. Here you would be safe.

"Home sweet home." Said Fred, admiring the landscape.

"It's beautiful, Freddie." You linked your arm to his and he smiled at you.

"It feels like a dream, doesn't it?" Astrid said, carrying both her babies.

"You should see the inside then." Fred smiled and proceeded to guide you and Astrid to the front door. Despite living with the Weasleys all your life, you've never been to Aunt Muriel's before, so you were actually excited to finally see it.

The wooden front door opened, and a ginger haired man walked out, with scratches on his face. His blue eyes looked at you and his face smiled at you. Bill Weasley. One of the best people in the entire world.

"Billy!" You smiled and ran to his open arms. He hugged you and rubbed your back.

"It has been three months, (Y/n). You couldn't have possibly missed me this much." He joked.

"Oh, it is possible though." Said Fred.

"And our wonderful sister-in-law, Astrid." Bill smiled to Astrid, who awkwardly smiled back. She was not used to having that big of a family yet, and she sometimes had trouble telling who is who between Bill and Charlie.

"Hello to you too, Bill." She smiled.

"Please, all of you, come in." Bill stepped aside for all of you to get inside, helping you with your bags on the way in.

The inside was what you expected. Small wooden furniture and decor scattered around the house. Small iron chandeliers with burned out candles on top of them in the dining area and kitchen, with a wonderful view of the sea and the gloomy English weather.

From the corner of your eye, you saw a tall figure— almost as tall as Bill himself. The figure came out of the shadows, revealing platinum blonde locks of hair, blue eyes and ivory skin. The one and only French girl you've ever met, Fleur Delacour.

"Hello everyone." Said Fleur awkwardly, her strong French accent showing quite a lot. You smiled at her and she turned to look at you. "(Y/n)! How lovely to zee you!" She walked towards you and embraced you. You returned the embrace, taking a sniff from her perfume— she smelled like lavender fields.

"Fleur hi! I wasn't expecting to see you here!"

"I 'ave been living 'ere with Bill for almost two months." She gestured to a slightly blushed Bill, scratching the back of his head and talking with Astrid and Fred. " 'e asked me to live 'ere with 'im."

"Oh, interesting." You glanced at Bill "Surely he would have told me that."

"We 'aven't 'ad any owls coming 'ere since we've arrived, unfortunately." Fleur said

"Are you two..." You rubbed your intex fingers together ", together?"

"Uhm," Fleur looked at Bill, heart eyes forming on her face ", yes, actually! That is why we live 'ere together!" She said excitingly.

"That's great, Fleur!"

Fred and Bill approached you two while Astrid went to sort out her things and the babies in her room.

"So, ladies..." Said Fred "I'm terribly sorry to cut this beautiful reunion sort but we must put out things in our bedroom." He placed his hand firmly around your waist. "We'll see you later!" And dragged you to where the bedrooms are.

"Fred!" You chuckled, "What the bloody hell are you doing?"

"We've got plans this evening, you and I. And I want to have as much free time with you as possible." He opened the door to one of the bedrooms.

The white walls matching with the wooden flooring made you feel like you were on vacation. The room wasn't big but it was spacious for two people. A bed in the middle of it, a wardrobe and a window, showing the beautiful view of the ocean, just like in the kitchen and dining area. Fred closed the door behind you two.

"Wait, what kind of plans?" You turned around to meet his gaze.

"I was thinking we could go and walk by the shore, have a small picnic maybe. If you'd like that of course." Fred said, looking into your eyes lovingly.

You took his hand and held it, rubbing your thumb against the top of his hand. "I'd love that, Freddie."

Fred leaned in, ghosting his lips over yours and end up kissing the side of your mouth instead. That annoyed you a lot.

"Hey! Not fair!" Fred chuckled by your scrunched up face. You rolled your eyes at him and thought of doing something.

You grabbed him by the collar of his button up shirt and pulled him down at your level, kissing him with force and with lots of passion. It took him some seconds to realize what was happening, but he kissed you back, travelling his hand to your hips whilst one of your hands traveled to the side of his neck and the other one went down to his chest. You could feel hid heartbeat—fast from all the kissing but there was a calmness to it. You truly made his heart go quicker and slower at the same time. And he was happy.

———

A few hours later, after eating lunch, you and Fred got ready to head down to the beach. He was wearing a button up shirt and some cargo pants. He also got his jacket in case you got cold, which you definitely would.

With a few stuff in your basket, you decided, at last, to head down. The English weather had blessed you with a sunny evening and some pink and orange clouds floating in the sky, creating one of the most beautiful sunsets you've ever seen since your Hogwarts days.

"Look Freddie!" You linked your arm in his, leaning your head on his shoulder. "The sunset is so beautiful."

But Fred wasn't looking at the sunset. He was looking at you and admiring all your features that were luminated by the orangey and pink tones of the sky "It is." He said, smiling. He was in love and he wasn't good at hiding it.

You were walking along the shore, admiring the landscape and the peace that came with it— from the birds chirping to the water hitting your feet beneath you.

"It reminds me of Hogwarts." You said, grabbing onto Fred tightly.

"There wasn't a beach there. Only that damned black lake." He said with a slight tone of annoyance. You chuckled.

"I still remember when George and Lee threw you into the lake while you were asleep."

"Ugh, don't remind me." He rubbed his forehead.

"Oh come on, Freddie! It was funny." You started laughing "The way you looked afterwards!"

"Like Snape, you mean?" He asked pinching your cheek lightly

"Completely!" You scruched your nose at him.

Feed stood straighter and change his tone to match Professor Snape's "Ten points from Gryffindor for your stupidity, Mr. Weasley."

You chuckled "I'll give that a six out of ten."

"Oh c'mon, love! This was, at least, an eight and a half out of ten!" Fred complained

"I'll take into consideration, how about that?" You smirked at him

"Ugh fine!" Said Fred.

For the rest of your time there, you two sat down, ate, drank, watched the sunset and had a good time keeping each other company like you two have done for so many years. It was nice to escape for a while— no Death Eaters, no Voldemort, no "everyone is trying to get to Harry, let's protect him" and certainly no helping Astrid with the babies as Fleur was there to help as well.

It felt like a small getaway, a vacation if you will. To escape from the chaotic every day life you now had; being on the lookout 25/7 and  preparing for the wizarding war with the help of Kingsley, Remus, Mad-Eye, Tonks and Arthur. Even the letters you and Professor McGonagall have exchanged have been helpful and it was good to know that, besides her difficult job, she was alright.

———

Unfortunately, the English weather had to ruin your plans and rain started pouring down quite quickly. You both were quite far from Shell Cottage and you had a long way to walk. You and Fred stood up immediately and with a swish of both your wands, you put all your supplies inside the food basket.

Previously, while you were getting ready, you decided to not wear a bra as your outfit didn't need one. Now, as you were getting soaked by the rain, you came across this problem: how see-through your clothes were after getting wet, your nipples were starting to become hard after droplets of the cold rain fell on top of them.

And then there was Fred, who saw what had happened to you and had some problems himself. His clothes had become attached to his skin, showing his well-built body— a result of being Beater for almost five years— but at the sight of your wet figure and that small problem of yours, his pants felt tighter and they grew, right between his legs.

You both decided to make a run for it, back to the cottage, as hard as it actually was in the damp sand and the wind sending all droplets of rain to your faces.

The moment you stepped inside through the back door that led into the kitchen, you rushed inside your shared bedroom, leaving your basket behind. You were lucky to have escaped from there before anyone could see you, but Fred wasn't so lucky.

Bill had stopped him at his tracks, not caring if he got the floor wet.

"Is everything alright? Why are you all flustered?" Bill said.

"Uhm, we ran here. Turns out, it wasn't as easy as it seems, heh..." Said Fred, fidgeting something in his pockets.

Bill was curious, looking at his brother up and down and noticing his hands deep inside his jean pockets. "What are you holding down there? Did you find a sea shell by any chance?"

Fred was flustered. He didn't like that his brother looked at him ta his most vulnerable state and all he wanted to do is be with you upstairs and alone.

"I uhm—no, I'm just cold." Said Fred.

"Are you sure? Because Fleur collects these sea shells that—" Bill started saying but Fred's anticipation started growing.

"BILL, I'M COLD AND MY CLOTHES ARE WET!" He said, and after a few seconds, Fred said "Can I go upstairs and change, dear brother?"

"Uhm, sure?" And with that, Fred rushed up the stairs and into your shared bedroom, not before knocking of course. After your approval for him to get in, he opened the door and locked it with a spell, as well as use the muting spell, just in case.

"Oh, here you are Freddie." You said about to change into some new clothes from your wet ones, "Is everything alright? I heard shouting."

"Yes, everything is perfect!" Fred said, his heart rate going faster than normal, looking at you changing.

First, taking off your shirt, not caring if he was watching you changing. You grabbed a nearby towel and started slowly and seductively drying your top half, knowing damn well that Fred was watching. His jaw was wide open, he couldn't believe the girl he was crushing all those years would do such things but he wasn't complaining. Instead, he loved seeing this side of you. It turned him on even more.

You decided to give him a bit of a show. You put the towel aside and stripped down to your panties, the cold air hitting your soaked body like an electric shock but the heat from your radiating bodies warmed you up instantly. You tossed your pants aside, picked up the towel from earlier and started drying your legs, making sure to bend over for him.

With your back turned to him, it was the perfect moment for him to stand up and walk towards you. The moment he reached you, you had stood up covering your chest with the towel. His hands grabbed your waist gently, his thumbs rubbing the surface of your skin and it send shivers down your spine. His hands were warm but rough to the touch.

He slowly turned you around making you face him, your hands still holding the towel to cover yourself. You were hesitant at first but you looked into his brown eyes, they were full of admiration but there was now a new emotion behind them; lust.

"Provoking me in the rain was a pretty bad idea, darling. Now you leave me no choice but to punish you." Said Fred, holding your chin up to look at him and only him. You gulped silently, hoping he wouldn't notice your nervousness.

You packed up all your courage and said "I'd like to see you try, Weasley." You bit your smirk but Fred was pridely showing it off. Damn, he was gorgeous even like that.

Fred pinned you down and climbed on top of you, his legs between yours and the droplets of his wet hair fell on top of yours. You held your towel tightly, in order not to expose yourself— at least not yet. Fred planted soft kisses on your cheek and slowly but surely made his way down— from your jawline, to neck, biting it and leaving hickeys on his way. You held your soft moans inside but that wasn't going to last long. His hands started travelling to your towel, begging to take it off. But you decided to fight back and keep it on to tease him even further.

He stopped nibbling at the skin of your neck and looked up at you, pouting. "What was that for?" Fred said.

"Maybe you should keep trying, Freddie." You winked and he chuckled slightly.

"You're going to be the death of me, woman." And with that, he reached your face and started kissing you passionately, as if your kiss is the air he breathes to survive. His lips were sweet as always but this time there was a hint of saltiness from the rain before. And that small change drive you mad. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance in which you obliged. That was until your tongues started fighting for dominance, it felt like forever but as always, Fred won.

At that moment, he snatched your towel from your body, the cold air hit you almost immediately. And with that towel, he grabbed both your hands from the wrists and tied them together. You were surprised by his action but also extremely aroused. Especially now that one of his hands is traveling down your chest and stomach to your most vulnerable place, whilst his other hand was lightly choking you. His long fingers was ghosting over your wet— and not wet from the rain— panties, caressing your clit through the fabric. You couldn't keep it inside anymore; low moans had escaped from your mouth, making Fred even more proud of himself and his accomplishments. He rubbed and rubbed until you felt like letting it all out. And then he stopped.

With his now free hand, he unbuttoned his pants and took of his shirt at well. You glanced down and saw his erection hard on his boxers, bigger than ever. He pushed his clothes aside and with force spreaded your legs open. He smiled and knelt between them and with a smooth move, he bit the hem of your underwear and took it off with his teeth, not breaking eye contact. That alone made your knees weak. When he finished taking them off, he kissed your legs, still not breaking eye contact and slowly but surely making his way towards the center between your legs.

"Fred—" you said.

There was a moment of silence between you, when Fred suddenly swept in and started licking your clit without hesitation, like it was the food of Greek gods, ambrosia and nectar. Your moans started becoming louder and quicker with each pace. You were about to cum when he stopped, stood up and took his boxers, revealing his huge erection. That sight made your mouth water and you'd like to take that in your mouth but Fred had other plans.

"You ready?" He said, you nodded.

He positioned himself between your legs, teasing the tip slightly on your clit, making you wimper and eventually started inserting himself in. His size always surprised you and it took a while to get used to. He thrusted each time deeper inside you. You could see the sweat falling from his head to his toned chest. With your tied hands, you pulled him from the back of his neck to meet your lips. You were so close to your high and you could feel Fred being close as well.

"F-Fred, I'm about to—" you tried saying, but the words came out more like moans.

"Do it." He said sternly. And you both realised at the same time. Fred slowed down and pulled himself out of you, exhausted from what happened two seconds ago. He laid beside you and untied your hands, wrapping his hand around you and bringing you closer to him.

"That was—" He started saying.

"Amazing? Yeah." You interrupted and you both chuckled. "But I really need to shower and use the morning after spell so I'll be right back." You stood up.

"Are you sure you don't want me to join you, my love?" Said Fred leaning on his elbow, admiring your figure collecting some towels to head to the shower.

"Cute, but you've had your fun for today. I'll see you in a bit, Freddie." And with that, you disappeared inside the bathroom, happy you got to do that with the love of your life.

———

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this spicy chapter. I had so much fun writing this with my friend, I'd do it again any day of the week ngl! But it does take some time to write these as they're not that easy.

Golden Boy (Greek translation) is now live! If any of you are Greek, make sure to check it out!

Also, do you want me to change the cover? I'm kind of bored of it and I think it needs a change, but what do you all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 142 37
Y/n's life changed as everyone else's does when they enter high school, sometimes the pressure becomes too much. Although she has relied on her brot...
34.4K 744 10
You survived the maze... You survived the scorch... You made it to the safe haven... But is it really safe? ••• the safe haven || thomas x reader ( ✓...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.1K 88 18
*Hogwarts Legacy Spoilers* *also in this version they're aged up not 15* A new student is joining Hogwarts, late as a fifth year. (Y/N)'s journey s...