Mr. Fück boy (edited)

Por Jenna_x-

Hayley Matthews is one of those girls who keeps herself to herself and she has quite the normal life for a 17... Más

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17 .
. Chapter 18 .
.Chapter 19.
. Chapter 20.
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Epilogue .

. Chapter 24 .

5.3K 137 29
Por Jenna_x-

Ace's POV:

I can't sleep. I never can anymore.

It's been to long since I've seen her brown eyes staring back at me. It's been to long since I've seen her gorgeous curly black hair. It's just been to long.

I think the only thing I can do now is stare into space since there are no more tears left for me.

I'm tired, so so tired. I don't even know if I can get out of bed anymore. It seems the only place that I feel happy is at home because when I'm at home I'm away from the dangers of the world.

"Ace honey come on we're leaving and your coming with us we need to go to the school to get some paper work for your graduation and since you haven't been at school in the past few days they have kindly let us go pick up some school work for you." I sighed and got up out of bed and faced my mom who looked like she was about to hit me.

"I don't understand Ace. How can you throw your life away like this? You need to start going to school again I've given you long enough to feel sorry for yourself but now I'm done." She said before slamming my door shut leaving me to be swallowed by the darkness of my room once more.

I grabbed my curtains and pulled them open to reveal the sun light as it filtered into my bedroom. I opened the window to let some of the smell out since it was pretty bad.

I then went into my bathroom and showered off the dirt I had over me from just sitting in my bed doing nothing for the past few days now.

After finishing my shower I wrapped a towel around my lower body and started to pick up the clothes from my floor and throw them into my laundry basket. I then made my bed and changed it with clean sheets and opened my closet and grabbed some black joggers and a grey t-shirt.

I was interrupted by my phone going off signalling a call from someone. I grabbed it and looked at the called ID to see Henry was calling me.

"Hello." My voice was groggy and husk since i haven't really spoken in days.

"Oh look who now decides to answer my calls after days of me trying to call you." Henry said from the other side of the phone. I can tell he just rolled his eyes from the other side of the phone.

"Sorry I was just. I wasn't really in the mood to talk." I finally said sadness clear in my tone.

"Hey it's ok you don't have to explain yourself to me I understand but dude you really gotta get out the house." Henry said disappointment evident in his voice.

"Ok I will but I'm going to school first to pick up my school work that I've missed." I sighed and grabbed my school bag with my free hand so I had something to put the work inside.

"Ok Ace I'll text you somewhere we can meet and talk." I nodded but then realised i was talking to him over the phone so I quickly replied with an 'ok' and hung up.

"Ace move your ass NOW!" My mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs for me to hurry the fuck up.

I walked down the stairs and met her at the bottom. I flashed her one of my signature grins making her roll her eyes and walk towards the front door and towards her car.
***
"Ok we're here so hurry the fuck up and get your work for the school so we can go to the mall.

I rolled my eyes at my mom and her desire for the mall and walked out the car and towards the school.

"Oh Mr CollyMore you must be here to pick up the work you have missed it's on the desk for you." The receptionist smiled at me and pointed towards the work that lay in front of her on the desk.

I thanked her and then took my graduation papers form her so I can give them to my mom to sign.

"Ok your back now let's go to the mall I've heard they have sales on and mumma ain't missing no sales today." My mom said as she drove down the road full speed towards the mall.
***
"Oh look Ace this shirt would look so nice on you." My mom said as she held up yet another shirt to my chest and shoved it into the basket.

We have been here for 3 hours now.

"Mom can we go now we have been here for ages and my legs hurt." I wined like a toddler but I didn't care I was bloody tired.

"Oh stop the wining Ace I can still go a few more hours but I do need to get back since your father isn't capable of cooking his own dinner without causing a fire stupid hoe." I laughed at how my mom doesn't care if she hurts anyone's feelings she'll just say what's on her mind without a care in the world.

"Ok all done let's go before you see something else and hold it up to my chest and say how amazing it looks on me." I said while grabbing one of the shopping bags from the counter and walking quickly out the store.

"Ok Ace let's go then." My mom huffed as she followed me to the car.

I shoved the bags into the trunk and then got into the drivers side letting my mom have a break from driving.

"What do you want me to cook tonight and you better eat down stairs tonight at the table or I will spank you, you ain't to old for a spanking." My mom said as I drove into the driveway of our house.

"Can we have your famous home made burgers and chips." I flashed an innocent smile her way hoping it'll make her say yes.

"Fine it shouldn't take that long anyway tell your dad that he better have taken the washing in that I asked him to do while we were out or god help me I'll beat him with my shoe."

I nodded my head getting kind of scared for my dad as I got out my mums car and opened the trunk to get out all the shopping bags.

"Dad!" I called out wondering if he was even home, I put the shopping bags down on the kitchen counter just as my dad walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Ace your finally up wow that's a surprise." My dad chuckled, well he won't be chuckling for long if he hadn't got the washing in my mom asked him to get inside.

"Mom told me to ask you if you've got the washing in from the garden yet?" I looked at him and watched as his smile soon left his face.

"FUCK your mother is going to beat me!" Watching my dad panic and sprint out the house towards the garden with the laundry basket in his hands as he frantically shoved the washing off the line into the basket made me laugh so hard I fell onto my ass.

"Why are you laughing so much?" My mom asked from behind me.

"Da-dada p-panicking ab-about the wash-washing not being inside." I managed to say between laughs.

"Oh that man is gonna get it." My mom said as she walked outside the garden and started yelling at my dad and smacking him on the ass making me laugh even harder than I was before.

Scruff soon came into the kitchen and started licking my face which calmed me down a little bit and I started to Stoke him.

"Sorry scruffy I haven't been the best owner to you I have just been very sad at the moment." I said to scruff now muffling the sounds of my moms yelling from outside.

"Ugh I can't believe you didn't even get the washing inside. Are you planning to dig yourself a grave in the garden cause I would gladly help with that." My mom said to my dad as she walked into the house with him following behind her.

"I'm sorry love I just forgot I was so busy with work and watching TV that I forgot." As soon as my dad said that his hand instantly came up and covered his mouth.

"Oh you are so getting it now." My mum said dropping the basket of washing and grabbing a spatula from the counter and cashing my dad round the house with it.

Watching them be this happy and joke around like this makes me sad knowing that if I don't find Hayley I won't have what my parents have. What my parents have is rare, it's the kind of love that god blesses only a few people with and he decided to bless me to only I need to get through the obstacles to have it.

"Come on scruffy I'll take you on a walk." I told scruff making him bark and run to fetch his leash. Yeah I know I'm amazing, teaching my dog to fetch his own leash so I don't have to. I'm lazy like that.

"Good boy scruff." I said taking the leash from his mouth and clipping it to his cooler.

"BYE IM TAKING SCRUFF FOR A WALK ILL BE BACK SOON!" I shouted at my parents.
"O-ok honey be careful!" My mom said stuttering as she hit my dad again with the spatula.

I walked with Scruff around the city of LA as I thought about one thing and one thing only. Her.

Her lips,the way they curled when she smiled.
Her dimples, and the way they looked so cute on her.
Her hair, the way it blew around in the wind and got tangled sometimes.
The way I miss her touch. Her voice. Her smell.

Ugh I just miss her, all of her.

I ended up walking to the one place where Hayley used to always go. Her cliffs edge.

I don't know how I always find my way up here it's just like second nature to me.

I sat down on the soft grass and sighed a deep sigh and let the wind blow through my hair as scruff lay next to me.

This is the place I'm happiest and this is the place I feel closest to my Hayley

END OF CHAPTER

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79.7K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
9.9K 227 21
A/N- I wrote this when I was 11, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! "I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I thought that I could come back and everything w...
478K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
221K 6.5K 57
Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Ever since the beginning of High School, Ty...