Legend of the Phoenix miracul...

By CourtneyStoker96

Scarlet Waters, a girl who lost her mother to cancer, was adopted by her mother's dearest friend, Wang fu, wh... More

Character background
The Orgins of Scarlet Waters
New life in Paris
Practicing & Reminiscing
I Think I'm In Love
The New Girl
Lovestruckness
Begining Of Fiery Fall Part 1
Begining Of Fiery Fall Part 2
The Bubbler
Stormy Weather
Mr Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
The Mime
Gamer
Reflekta
Pixelator
Simon Says
Volpina
Confession
Legend of the Phoenix Miraculous Season 2 is Out

The Truth

2.1K 52 11
By CourtneyStoker96

🔥🔥 Before we started this chapter. This chapter is sad chapter and heartbroken. 😢😢🤧🤧 I hope you grab a box of tissue cause is it another backstory about Scarlet Waters with a twist. 🔥🔥

Scene: Fu's massage shop. Drizzle day while Master Fu is making breakfast Scarlet feels sad on the table and Furyy munches her strawberry.

Grandpa Fu: Aw! Come on, Scar you hardly touch your eggs and bacon, it's your favourite. (While Scarlet pokes her egg with a fork)

Scarlet: I'm too sad to eat, (She pushes her plates away from her and gets up from the table) Grandpa, I'm gonna take a walk to clear my head Is that okay with you?

Grandpa Fu nodded

Scarlet: Thank Grandpa (she takes her bag) Come on Furyy let go. (Furyy flies into Scarlet's Bag and Scarlet walks out of the front door)

Master Fu signed sadly as Wayzz flew out of the box and appeared in front of Fu.

Wayzz: Is Scarlet okay master?

Master Fu: (sighed sadly) Scarlet is just Sad Wayzz, Today is the anniversary since Marie passed away and She is having a hard time getting by from it.

Wayzz: Poor Scarlet I hope she is gonna be okay.

Master Fu: I hope so, every year she tried to forget about today but it got too hard for her. I'll put her breakfast in the microwave so she can have it later. (He put Scarlet's breakfast in the microwave for later.)

Scene: The street Scarlet continues walking while Furyy looks at her sadly.

Furyy: (while peeping out of Scarlet's bag) Hey Scar, why do you do some singing to clear your head?

Scarlet: (to Furyy sadly) I'm not in the mood, Furyy but thank you for trying to cheer me up.

Furyy looked at Scarlet and sighed sadly.

Scarlet enters the flower shop to buy a single red rose for her deceased mother.

Furyy: Are you buying some flowers for your mother?

Scarlet: Yep, I can't handle it even tho it has been 14 years since she left me. (Her tear roll down her cheek and she wipes it and continues walking)

While she was on her way to the bridge, she saw Adrien doing his photoshoot near the Bridge in the distance.

Scarlet smiled sadly at Adrien while he modelled for the Photoshoot and she walked away from Adrien.

Adrien noticed that Scarlet was walking away sadly with a single red rose in her hand. 'What's wrong with Scarlet, I have never seen her like this before ' he thought

As Adrien finished his photoshoot he went after Scarlet as he ignored his bodyguard and some phone call from Natalie.

Scene: The Bridge.

Scarlet made it to the Bridge as the weather was still light and drizzled and she leaps onto the Edge of the bridge with a single rose in front of her.

She closed her eyes and prayed for her mother.

Scarlet: (while praying) Mom, if you can hear me now. I still miss you so much and I don't know what to do if Grandpa Fu wasn't gonna be with me in the future. I can't believe you left me for 14 years. I just wanna hear your sweet voice every day.

While Scarlet is praying Adrien is looking sadly at Scarlet's words.

After Scarlet finishes her prayers she drops a rose in the river to pay respect to her mother.

Scarlet sat on the bench sadly as Adrien watched her sad and he walked to her to comfort her.

Adrien: Hey Scar, are you alright?

Scarlet looks at Adrien in front of her and quickly rubs her eyes for tears.

Scarlet: Hey Adrien, Yeah I'm fine just got water in my eyes. Please have a seat, you must be tired from the photoshoot.

Adrien goes to sit down next to Scarlet on the bench and looks at her sadly.

Adrien: Scar, why are you upset today?

Scarlet looked at Adrien and sighed sadly.

Scarlet: Do you remember when you told me about my mother wanting to hear me sing and I said "I hardly knew her"?

Adrien: (thinks about it and looks at her sadly) Oh Yeah.

Scarlet: (looks at Adrien sadly) Well... that's because she doesn't exist, she died when I was a baby.

Adrien was shocked sadly and covered his hand over his hand.

Adrien: Oh my gosh... I am so sorry about the loss of your mother... I didn't know.

Scarlet: (to Adrien smiles a bit) It's okay. But I remember her sweet voice in my head, it calms me when I'm lost. Grandpa took me in and raised me.

Adrien: That's great, that your grandpa took you in. But... what about your dad?

Scarlet signed disappointed and looked at Adrien.

Scarlet: Let's just say he walked out and abandoned my mom and me.

Adrien was shocked.

Scarlet: My grandpa told me it happened when I was a baby and before my mother's passing... it was like a sad love story for my parents. Yet, even though my dad wasn't a good one, my mom still gave me his last name. Because... deep down... she still loved him.

(flashback 15 years ago when Marie was in her early 30s as Narration by Scarlet)

Scarlet: (Narration) It was 2001 in New York City, my mom had an amazing life, a good job for the Insurance company one of the richest companies in New York City.

Scene: Continuing narration: Marie was busy in the office with paperwork and drinking her coffee when one of her friends knocked on her door Marie stopped working that moment.

blonde woman: Hey Marie, you have been too busy with work, Why don't we get lunch together?

Marie smiled and replied

Marie: No, I gonna finish this paperwork maybe tomorrow okay?

Blonde Woman: Okay, if you say so (as she exits her office while Marie continues her paperwork)

(Timeskip as Marie finishes her paperwork and exits her office to get a drink and accidentally bumps into someone with paperwork everywhere on the floor)

Marie: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry (She picks up the paperwork and is about to give it to the person she stops)

It was a handsome man with crystal eyes with brown hair has smiled handsomely.

The handsome man: No problem (look at her dreamily) while Marie blushed madly.

As they finished picking up all the paperwork the handsome man introduced himself.

Handsome man: I'm Danny Waters, what's your?

Marie: I'm Marie White and wait did you say, Danny Waters, the son of the richest company in this building?

Danny Waters: That right the one and only child of the richest company. What a lovely name, Marie.

They shook hands for introduction as they smiled and blushed.

Scarlet: (Narration) It was love at first sight for my parents and my mom was so in love with him.

Scene: Continuing narration: Marie and Danny go on dates, having a panic under the stars.

Scarlet: (Narration) They have good laughed together.

Scene: Continuing narration: Danny introduces Marie to his Wealthy Parents. They shook hands and dined together with laughter.

Scarlet:(Narration) Then one day my dad popped the question to my mom.

Scene: Continuing narration: Danny takes Marie blindfolded to the Empire State Building on the top floor.

Marie took her blindfold and saw the beautiful view of the Empire State Building. When she turned around she saw Danny down on one knee, holding the ring as she gasped happily.

Danny: Marie, you are the most beautiful woman that I ever met, I want to spend all my years with you and grow old with you. So, please will you marry me?

Marie: (cries with joy) Yes, Danny I will marry you.

Danny got up and put the Engagement ring on Marie's finger picked Marie up and spun around with joy.

Scarlet: (Narration) This was the happiest day of my parent's life, especially my mother's.

Scene: Danny and Marie's wedding day at the church

Danny and Marie finally got married and they ran into a car while everyone threw rice and cheered for the newlyweds. They said goodbye and they drove away on their honeymoon.

(end of Flashback - present-day with Adrien and Scarlet)

Adrien: ( To Scarlet, confused) Hmmm... that doesn't seem like a sad love story.

Scarlet: (To Adrien with a small smile) No this is just the beginning.

(flashback, 4 months later after Scarlet's parents got married)

Scene: Danny and Marie's house, bathroom

Marie throws up in the toilet in the bathroom. Marie took her pregnancy test and waited for the results. She was surprised by the results.

When Danny came home from work and went to the living room and saw Marie sitting down on the sofa.

Danny: Hey Honey I'm home from work. (He kissed her head) How was your day?

Marie: I'm fine honey, I'm just a little tired since I'm pregnant.

Danny was shocked by the news that Marie was pregnant with his child.

Danny: (Jumped for Joy) I'm gonna be a father and the male heir to the company.

Marie: (laughs confused) What do you mean by the male heir to the company?

Danny: Honey, my company was run by males, not females because a female is not smart enough. While males run better company than females.

Marie was shocked by his words with disgust.

Marie: (sad and confused) Honey what if we had a daughter but not a son?

Danny: (happy with carelessness) We put her into a home with old forks and we can try again for a son. (Look at the time that he needs to go out) I gotta go, honey, I gotta go to the pub with my mates. (Kiss her lips and walk out of the house while Marie sat down on the sofa with sadness)

Scarlet: (Narration) My mom's heart was broken that day by his words that only the Males are better while the females are the weakness.

(9 months later)

Scene: St James Hospital, Marie was giving birth to Scarlet.

Nurse: It's a baby girl, Marie, Congratulations (She wrapped her up and gave it to Marie while she was happy with tears in her eyes)

Marie: (To newborn Scarlet) Hello my little darling, you are so beautiful. (She kisses her head while the newborn coo smiles at her mother)

Master Fu appears at the hospital and sees Marie holding a new baby Daughter.

Master Fu: Aww Congratulations Marie (he looks at his daughter) she is lots like you. She's going to be spreading her wings just like you.

Marie: (to Master Fu with tears of joy) Thank you, Master.

Danny arrived at the hospital with a blue balloon saying "It's a son" he opened the door and saw Marie holding a baby in her arms while Master Fu watched him unsure.

Danny: Here my son, my beautiful son, my perfect - (he interrupts shocked with rage as he sees a newborn Scarlet) Where my son, Let the devil take her to hell.

As the nurse appears for the feeding time, Scarlet.

Nurse: Marie, It's time for the baby's feeding (she saw Danny) oh Congratulations on your daughter.

Danny: (To Nurse Mad) Where is my son?

Nurse: But sir? (she interrupts)

Danny: (To Nurse shouted with rage) WHERE IS MY SON!?!?!

Marie jumped at his shout and the newborn started to cry as Marie calmed her newborn baby. Master Fu watches him with an angry look.

Nurse: (To Danny stuttered and Scared) Sir? Your... wife... giving birth to a daughter, not a son...

Danny was shocked in disbelief and turned to look at Marie.

Danny: (to Marie with anger) Is this true honey?

Marie nodded sadly and she calmed her newborn daughter.

Danny: (To Marie and Nurse calmly) Alright... we put her in adoption and the next few months later we got a son rather than a daughter.

Marie, Master Fu and the Nurse were shocked with disgusted.

Marie: No!

Danny: (To Marie with disgusted) What did you say?

Marie: I said No! Danny, I'm not putting her up for adoption and I'm not letting you take her away from me.

Danny: (To Marie with anger) If you don't put that filthy rat for adoption and try this again with me for a son. I will make your life miserable.

Master Fu: (To Danny with Rage) You wouldn't dare to Marie, Danny, she loves her daughter no matter what.

Danny looks at Master Fu in a rage

Danny: (to Master Fu with cocky) Excuse me, Grandpa, let me tell you something. Only the male being the heir to my company as the female is the weakness (he pointed at his newborn Daughter) just like this Filthy Rat.

Marie was angry at Danny word's and stood up for herself.

Marie: (To Danny with anger) That is enough Danny, you are to be ashamed of yourself. All that you care is about your company but not your child, I want you out Danny (she pointed at the door)

Danny: What?

Marie: You leave me with no choice (To the Nurse) phone the police.

The nurse nodded at Marie gave Danny a middle finger walked out and phoned the police

(A few hours later...)

The police escort Danny out of the room and look at Marie one more time.

Danny: (to Marie with disgust) How can I ever love a worthless wife like you? I shouldn't have married a filthy rat. (He walked out of the room and left the hospital)

Marie was so heartbroken by his words that she nearly had a panic attack while Master Fu calmed her down and looked at her newborn daughter sleeping in her mother's arms.

(End of Flashback - present-day with Scarlet and Adrien)

Scarlet: That was the last time I saw my father, and my mom divorced him a few weeks later, She also quit her job because she can't bear working for a selfish company.

Adrien: So how did your mom handle it?

Scarlet: (sadly) She did what was right for me. Then next few months my mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and the treatment got worse for her and gave me to my grandpa as her last wish.

Adrien: Wow. At least your mother didn't give you up since your birth. She sees you as a beautiful young lady like yourself.

Scarlet smiled blushed and looked at her phone for the time and it was late.

Scarlet: I gotta go Adrien and thank you for supporting me today. (She kissed his cheek as Adrien blushed)

Adrien: (to Scarlet) You welcome Scarlet, I will always be there for you.

They hugged tightly and looked at each other lovestruck as they separated from each other.

Scarlet: (To Adrien) I'll see you at school on Monday (She walks away as she walks home)

Adrien: Yeah, Scar I see you at school on Monday (he watches her walking away as he smiles lovely)

(Timeskip)

The Scene: Scarlet's Bedroom As Scarlet lies on her bed she smiles.

Furyy: I have never seen you this happy Scar. (She munches on her strawberry.)

Scarlet: That's Because my mom didn't give up on me. She doesn't think I'm worthless like my dad says.

Furyy flow appears in front of her.

Furyy: That was his loss Scar. Your mother will be so proud of you for what you doing and follow in her footsteps, not your selfish father.

Scarlet smiled at Furyy as she stroked her head and kissed your head.

At night Stary sky as the big Stars twinkle brightly as they form into Marie Waters watching her from heaven smile on her face.

🔥🔥 So Scarlet's dad was introduced in this chapter. All he cares about is his company, not his daughter. He is so heartless just like hawkmoth. So please leave a like, comment and share my story.

The next upcoming chapter is...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
The Evillustrator 🔥🔥 See you guys in the Next Chapter 🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 444 40
My name is Cherice Revere. Have you ever heard of Ladybug and Chat Noir? Well, for all I know when I heard their names for the first time I was like...
1.9K 28 8
You always seen Scarlet's adventure as Fiery Fall in season 3 but you didn't know what happened during season 3 book. Join Scarlet, CJ and the rest o...
12.9K 626 59
He stopped. He couldn't bear to continue. Those words... they- they scared him. He knew exactly why they struck fear into him though: they were tr...
8.6K 192 22
Y/n seems to be your average teenage girl. She's starting at the same school that Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly attend! But there's a problem. Her '...