SAVAGE 2

By Darraneica

Malcolm and Jersey continue to face difficult situations that test their love for each other. Follow the pair... More

ATTENTION
COPYRIGHT ©2020
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
IMPETUOUS LOVE!
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
SAVAGE 3

25

33.4K 1.7K 3.3K
By Darraneica

▲▲▲

The brown liquid streamed from the decanter, smoothly invading the space of the crystal tumbler. Slowly, the glass was brought up to a pair of rosy lips. The light sound of pattering caused the drinker to divert their attention.

"Scotch...this early?"

"It's helping me relax." The drinker replied coolly while traveling across the room.

"You can't examine paperwork while under the influence, Tilly."

Tilly took a seat on the couch and closed her eyes for a brief moment.

"I'm just trying to wake up, Scarlet."

"Wake up with a cup of coffee." Scarlet snatched the glass from her hand and said, "I'll make you some."

Tilly didn't bother to respond to her friend's rude move. Instead, she carefully examined Scarlet, who was dressed in a knit sweater and leggings. Her red hair was pulled into a lopsided messy bun.

"Get a mop and clean up my floor, too!" 

Scarlet muttered some rubbish words that Tilly didn't bother to listen to. She grew comfortable on her couch and decided to place her attention on the mountain of folders that submerged her coffee table. Her MacBook Air was also on the table. She popped her fingers and grabbed an ink pen, trying to get to work.

Her focus was blurred by the sudden sound of gunshots ringing in her ears. She shook her head and tried taking another deep breath. Tilly grimaced as she palmed her face, roughly circling her eyes. Her face grew red from the rocklike pressure.

"The coffee is brewing," Scarlet announced as she moseyed into the living room with the string mop. She noticed Tilly sitting on the couch with a flushed face and immediately grew concerned. "What happened?"

Quickly, Tilly tried to recover from the sudden burst. She shook her head and said, "No need to worry. I'm fine."

"No, you're not." Scarlet countered, setting the mop down. She took a seat beside her friend and examined the dejection that was written across her face. "Something is wrong with you...something happened."

Soft whimpers pushed past Tilly's pink lips as she tried to control her emotions. Her friend was no help in doing so. Before she could think, tears cascaded down her gold-pigmented face.

"I uh..." Tilly sniffed, trailing off. "I did something...bad."

"Something bad...like—like what? What did you do?"

This time her cries were vocalized for Scarlet to hear.

"Tell me, what did you do?" Scarlet pressured her as her eyebrows knitted in frustration.

"I set Malcolm up."

Scarlet didn't speak immediately. She was too busy trying to process Tilly's confession. Her eyes blinked a few times as she parted her thin, pale lips to speak.

"Why would you do that?" Scarlet questioned her calmly as her heart drummed.

"Because...he refuses to be with me."

"Tilly..." She shook her head and pressed her white hands against her ruby-colored hair. "How in the hell did you set him up?"

Tilly explained everything to her best friend.

She admitted to being overly upset with Malcolm and his poor attitude. He didn't want to be with her due to his poor communication skills and rock emotions.

After doing some stalking, Tilly found out that he was seeing another woman. Her heart was broken, and she grew upset after finding out it was Jersey. She wanted to seek revenge, so she did just that.

Tilly's nosiness found a way to pry into Malcolm's business. She knew he had beef with Seema and the local boxer, Catcher. She had her way to find out things, which was unknown to Malcolm.

Malcolm had plans to destroy Carl Mahone's cargo and frame both Seema and Catcher. Carl was fooled in the beginning. He believed Seema was behind his failed shipment until Tilly came with evidence. She told them where he lived and how he moved.

Seema wasted no time sending out a fatal warning to Malcolm. Thankfully, the warning didn't end his life.

"This is extremely dangerous for you." Scarlet rasped in disbelief. "You want to play with your life over Malcolm? Really?"

Tilly stayed quiet, allowing her friend to rant.

"What is it about him that you're so stuck on?" Scarlet continued. "His dick? Is that it? His dick? T, you can find that anywhere."

"It's not just that." Tilly retorted in frustration. "It's not just that, Scarlet."

"Then what is it?"

Tilly looked around the room before speaking.

"We had a connection."

"Wow, a connection." Scarlet wowed sarcastically. "Let me guess...that same connection told you to have him killed?"

"You don't understand. You'll never understand my relationship with Malcolm. He may seem like this savage, but he's much more than that. He's sensible and sweet and loving in his ways. I was connected to that. I fell in love with that—with him." She corrected herself, shedding more tears.

Scarlet rolled her eyes toward the ceiling.

"He abandoned the relationship to be with another woman." Tilly vented. "They're living together. When I asked him to move in with me, and he told me no. He said he wasn't ready for that kind of commitment."

"Because he's a fucking loser. You know that." Scarlet cursed. "Do yourself a favor and stay away from that jerk and his shenanigans. You're a cop, and you don't need to get into trouble."

"I know..." Tilly replied, nodding her head. "But...she's getting everything I wanted with him. Why is that? She's not even cute."

Scarlet blinked a few times, not knowing how to reply to her friend. It was clear that Malcolm didn't want to be with Tilly. He'd started a new relationship with a different woman and gave her the excellent treatment and attention Tilly wanted.

▲▲▲

🚸🚸🚸

Masculine hands groped the chocolate skin that appeared smooth and delectable. There were dips that seemed mysterious and undiscovered. Malcolm took his time, trying to savor the moment.

Jersey was bent over on the couch with her ass tooted in the air. She'd just receive some good head from her man. He ate her real good, and three orgasms later, he was lapping her up while her legs jumped lightly from the sensation.

She felt him moving from behind her, so she turned her head to see his next move. Malcolm had pulled down his boxers and was ready to fuck her. Judging from his rigid dick and lecherous expression, he wasn't about to play any games with her.

The pressure of his dick caused her to lower her eyes in pleasure. She bit down on her lip, loving the feeling. The sensation stimulated her parts, causing a mix of whimpers to push from her succulent lips.

He grasped her small booty and thrust slowly. Jersey made sure to readjust her arch, wanting to feel every inch that Malcolm had to offer. She prepared herself and assumed he would take it slow. As expected, he started with slow strokes that transitioned into deep yet quick strokes.

She couldn't keep up.

Jersey tried masking her moans by biting her lip and gripping the fabric from the couch, but that didn't work. As soon as Malcolm hit her spot, she cried out in pleasure. She interrupted the lovemaking by adjusting her arch.

"Stop playing with me."

"I'm not. I'm not playing." She panted, out of breath and still high on her previous orgasms. Jersey tried pushing him away with her right hand.

"I don't want to hear that shit." Malcolm rasped in a low voice. He was out for revenge, and Jersey knew that. He had a point to prove. He swatted her hand and ordered her to bend over the correct way.

Lazily, she arched her back and was immediately attacked by Malcolm. He balanced himself by hiking up his left leg on the couch. His right leg stayed on the ground, leveling his balance. Malcolm smacked her on the ass repetitively, all while coaching her to fuck him back.

Jersey was exhausted yet still intrigued by Malcolm's aggressiveness. She felt his hand gripping the back of her neck as he continued to use his lower half. His hips moved swiftly, creating a proficient gyrate that made Jersey cry out as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Malcolm..." She pushed out hoarsely, trying her best to run from him. Her legs folded from the exciting orgasm as she gripped the fabric attached to the couch.

Malcolm didn't seem bothered by her pleas. He didn't stop until he released inside of her. As soon as he pulled out, he slapped her on the butt. It startled her, but she recovered from it.

"Told you this shit wasn't over." He remarked, shooting her a glare.

Jersey lazily placed her eyes on him and watched as he stood there with pride and a flaccid dick.

She squinted her eyes, realizing how good he looked. He stayed in shape, no matter what. His chocolate skin glistened with sweat. However, she didn't want to focus on his appearance for too long. Malcolm's ego was on her mind.

"You wait..." Jersey trailed off as she tried to clear her throat. Her voice was gone from getting loud. "Y-you wait weeks later to get revenge. Are you serious?" She questioned him.

"Hell yeah."

Jersey laid there with her mouth gaped. She couldn't believe Malcolm and his clever ways. Sex was always great between them. They had a great connection with it—thankfully. However, Jersey's emotions were all over the place. She'd never been fucked like that before.

The sex wasn't rough, and he didn't spend over fifteen minutes pounding her like a dry pocket pussy. It was passionate yet aggressive. He fucked her good all while hitting the right spots and never interrupting her stimulation. He verbally attacked her with words that made her soaking wet. Malcolm's words were passionate, but he delivered them in a hostile manner.

She loved it.

Jersey loved getting aggressive dick. She loved hearing him encouraging her to fuck him a certain way. She was learning more about sex with Malcolm. Her relationship with him had improved significantly—hence their level of comfort.

"You gone get up, or are you going to lay there all day?" Malcolm questioned her.

She rolled her eyes as she pulled herself up. Jersey looked down at her couch and realized the mess. She gasped and immediately jumped up.

"We ruined the fucking couch." She whispered to herself.

The couch wasn't too expensive, and the cushion's cover was removable. Jersey figured she could throw the cover into the washer and hope for the best.

▲▲▲

Jersey sat on the passenger side of Malcolm's Jaguar. They were out handling business and trying to get any issues resolved. Instead of ordering a Tesla, Malcolm purchased a custom-made Range Rover. He wanted a Tesla but decided to get a different vehicle. He settled for the Range because he knew Jersey didn't care much for the Telsa.

"This is the spot..." Jersey trailed off hoarsely, checking out her surroundings. "Wow, it still looks the same. The whole neighborhood still looks the same."

Jersey took a quick breather, trying to get relaxed. This was her first time in years being back in her old neighborhood.

Malcolm found a parking spot and decided to park his Jag. He looked over at Jersey, who had her eyes on the brownstone settled to the right. It looked like a typical brownstone that needed to be renovated. The building had a ghastly brown color that seemed faded by the sunlight, dirt, and rain. It looked horrible, and it woke up Jersey's memory.

"You want to go in and check everything out?"

"Um..." She trailed off and nodded her head.  "Yeah."

"C'mon."

The couple left the Jaguar and was spotted by a few pedestrians who knew Malcolm. He kept it cool by speaking and making sure Jersey's hand was glued to his.

"I used to sit on this stoop a lot...." She announced, looking at the brown steps. They were covered in dirt. "Vivienne would have never allowed it to get this dirty."

Malcolm didn't speak. He just allowed her to do the reminiscing. He figured she would want it that way. Jersey pulled out her keys and wasted no time unlocking the door. Before pushing it open, she took a deep breath.

The smell of mildew and dry rot attacked their nostrils as soon as they walked inside. Jersey covered her nose immediately as her eyes zigzagged the abandoned brownstone. She couldn't believe how horrible it looked. The condition was so bad, causing her to gasp.

"Shit, you good?" Malcolm questioned her. He placed all of his attention on Jersey.

"I'm fine. It just smells so bad in here...and look at this place. Like—really?"

There were a lot of defects that needed to be repaired. The poorly painted walls were chipping with noticeable cracks. The floorboards were dusty and squeaky as they continued to step further into the house, and there were also spiderwebs and small animal scat, letting Jersey know that mice resided in the place.

"Vivienne wouldn't like this," Jersey announced, shaking her head. "This house is in bad condition. It needs to be torn down, immediately."

"Yeah..." Malcolm agreed, looking around.

"Look at that." Jersey pointed out as she walked toward the stairs that led up to the second floor. "My old height markings."

The stale painting was chipping away, but she could still see her height marked by the random women who lived in the brownstone with her.

"I remember this..." A small smile crept across her lips. "I would get the women in the house to mark my height, and I would mark the dates. My grandma hated that shit. She used to make me wash the walls and floors for doing shit like this. Fortunately, the markings never went away. We used a permanent marker every time. But now it's all faded."

"Yo', you've always been tall," Malcolm commented, checking out her height.

"And skinny..." She trailed off. "I hate it, so ugly."

"Nah, don't say that." He replied. "Being tall is not ugly."

"It's the truth." She continued.

"It's not." Malcolm disagreed with her. "Your body is beautiful, and it's meant for you."

Malcolm had no problem with Jersey's weight and height. She was a tall woman with a high metabolism. She didn't gain weight often, and he was okay with that. In his opinion, Jersey had that rare nineties beauty. She was all natural and sported short hair that complemented her dark brown skin complexion. He spent a lot of time admiring her face. Jersey had a wide nose with full lips and deep dimples. She was so refreshing to look at.

She could model if she wanted to.

"I guess." She sighed, running her hands over her pants.

Her athletic build was still present, so she was able to wear regular clothes.

"You guess?"

Jersey nodded her head and looked up to check out Malcolm's facial expression. As usual, he wore a calm look that didn't show much emotion. The Cartier glass frames seemed to complement his whole attire.

Malcolm clenched his jaw as he surveyed her closely.

"Stop playing with me." He responded in a low voice. "That insecurity shit has got to go, alright? You fine as hell. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten you pregnant. Shit, I probably wouldn't have fucked you."

Jersey's mouth flew open, yet she wasn't surprised. Malcolm was blunt and very straightforward.

The couple continued to tour the old house. Jersey would point out old markings and tell Malcolm stories about each room that they walked into. When they got upstairs, her mood changed.

She looked around and realized that the old memories were still there. The hallway was empty, but she remembered it being filled with furniture. Sex workers paraded around in their best attire, all while trying to snatch a john with big money. Most of the courtesans were black women, and the clients who paid significantly were white.

"I wasn't allowed up here, but I used to hang out on the steps," Jersey admitted. "My grandmother kept her women up here. My room was downstairs, next to hers. I showed it to you."

Malcolm nodded his head. He was intrigued with Jersey's life. He'd heard about brothels but never received personal stories and experiences from an actual witness.

"I wouldn't want you up here either. Not around all of the chaos."

"That didn't help. I still witnessed a lot of crazy shit. Sex, drugs, fights, and sometimes fatal accidents."

Malcolm dropped his head.

"But I'm fine." Jersey pushed out, blinking. She was trying her best to hold in her emotions. "I am."

She looked around and realized the stair's handrail was ripped off. A sudden flash appeared in her brain, causing her to shake her head. A tall man was standing at the top of the stairs. He looked to be arguing with some sex worker who was claiming he'd failed to pay her the total amount owed. One thing led to another, and all Jersey could remember was the man falling down the steps with flailing arms.

The john was laid out with his eyes opened. Blood scuttled from his bald head and cascaded down the coppery steps. The broken handrail laid beside him.

Jersey looked up at Malcolm and grabbed his large hand. She moved closer toward him and said, "I need to get out of here."

Malcolm wasted no time following her orders.

"Let's go."

The couple made it outside and immediately hopped in the Jaguar. Jersey looked across the street and noticed that Kelli's grandmother, Joann, was busy washing off her stoops. Instead of bothering her, she just decided to watch.

Joann still looked the same. She sported a stocky build and held a potbellied stomach. Her hair was in long locks that were pulled into a ponytail.

I'm not ready to talk to her. Jersey said to herself as she placed her attention on her iPhone.

▲▲▲

"It better turn out right...." Jersey trailed off as she pulled the top of the waffle maker up. "Yes!"

The red device revealed a heart-shaped waffle that was golden and lightly fluffed.

Carefully, she scooped up the waffle and transferred it to a plate, where the other warm waffles were.

The sound of nails striking lightly against the floor caught Jersey's attention. She looked up and realized it was just Ivy. The Pitbull was busy playing with her chew toy.

"Ivyyyy." Jersey serenaded, catching the puppy's attention. As expected, Ivy dropped her toy and trotted over to see Jersey. She bounced around happily, wanting to play with her.

"I can't play with you right now. I'm cooking breakfast."

Ivy didn't seem bothered by Jersey's lack of participation. She continued to bounce around her, following her every move. Jersey didn't seem to mind it. She decided to plate the food neatly and set out two glasses filled with orange juice.

"I don't give a fuck about none of that shit."

Malcolm walked inside the kitchen with a tight frown etched across his face. He held his phone in his hand as he listened to the caller through his AirPods Pro. He wore casual clothing, nothing exciting and extravagant. However, he still looked appetizing to Jersey.

Instead of speaking, she decided to stay quiet and listen to the conversation. It would be hard trying to figure out who he was referring to, but she hoped she could guess who the suspect was through the clues he was dropping.

"He's not allowed there until he apologizes. I don't give a fuck about him being broke."

Jersey narrowed her eyes, trying to think.

Malcolm finished up the conversation and ended the call. He looked over at Jersey, who wore a worried expression.

"You alright?"

"I should be asking you that question." She pushed the plate toward him. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Shit..." Malcolm cursed, shaking his head. He looked down at the food. It was beautifully plated. Heart-shaped waffles, four strips of crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, and fruit. He looked over at Jersey and said, "My bad. I was on the phone with Dock."

"Why would he call you with mess?" Jersey questioned him as she shrugged her shoulders. "Such bad energy."

"He has to..." Malcolm trailed off, taking a seat at the counter. "He helps me run my businesses."

Jersey didn't bother to speak. She just grabbed her plate and took a seat beside him. The couple decided to stay quiet and enjoy their breakfast. Jersey didn't seem that hungry. After standing on her feet to cook, she lost her appetite. The woman used her fork to shovel around her eggs that were now semi-cold.

Malcolm looked over at her plate and realized she barely touched it. However, his plate was empty. He devoured everything and didn't think twice about it. Malcolm ripped a piece of paper towel and wiped his mouth before speaking.

"Eat your food."

"I'm not hungry."

"But you need to eat. You're pregnant and—."

"I know." She pushed out while shoving a piece of waffle into her mouth. "See, I'm eating."

Malcolm grabbed his plate and napkin and tossed them in the garbage. He stood beside the counter and pulled his ringing phone out. As expected, he answered it.

"Hey, Happy Valentine's Day." Malcolm greeted coolly. "You get your gifts? Okay, good. Yeah, you're welcome."

Jersey didn't bother to speak. Her eyes stayed glued on the blueberries that were settled beside the strawberries on her plate. However, she was curious to know who was on the phone.

You didn't even tell me Happy Valentine's Day back. She ranted in her head.

"Yeah, she's right here. I'll tell her. Alright, enjoy your day."

The call ended, which allowed Malcolm to place his attention on Jersey.

"That was my moms. She told me to tell you Happy Valentine's Day and that she's coming over to see you soon."

Jersey nodded her head lightly. "Okay. Happy Valentine's Day."

"I have a surprise for you. Meet me outside once you're finished eating."

Malcolm didn't bother to wait for a response. He left out the kitchen, leaving her to drown in her thoughts.

Jersey managed to finish her food. After putting everything away, she walked outside the apartment and made her way down. She looked around until her eyes met with a beautiful vehicle parked in Malcolm's parking space.

"When did it get here?" Jersey questioned him as her eyes scanned over the spectral blue Range Rover. It was beautiful and fully loaded with tinted windows. She noticed Malcolm getting out of the SUV.

"About three hours ago." He answered. "You like it?"

"I love it." She smiled big, showing off her dimples.

"Get in." Malcolm opened the driver's door and said, "I want to see how you look on this side."

"Okay."

Jersey wasted no time hopping on the driver's side of the Range. The leather seat felt comfortable with a lot of space. Her eyes scanned the interior that seemed so modern and posh. There was a push start button, touchscreen dashboard, and so much more.

"Everything seems so fragile. I'm scared to touch the dashboard."

"You're good," Malcolm responded calmly as he tapped away on the touchscreen interactive screen. "You can do whatever you want. It's your ride, too."

She laughed and shook her head.

Malcolm glanced over at her and said, "What's funny?"

"Nothing."

"Nah." He rejected her answer. "You don't think this ride is yours, but it is. I have to add you to the title, but we can do that later."

"I'm fine with my car."

Malcolm didn't say anything back. He was too busy tampering with the radio.

"What happened to the Jaguar?"

"I sold it."

"Oh..." She followed that up by poking her bottom lip out.

"It's almost afternoon. We have to get our day started. I got some shit planned for us to do."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah..." Malcolm trailed off as he leaned back. "I don't want to go into details, but I need you to pack you an overnight bag. We're not staying here tonight."

"Where are we going?"

"I just said I don't want to get into the details, Jerse. You'll see. Just pack your bag. Candace is coming over to pick up Ivy."

"Alright."

Anticipation rained on Jersey as she thought of Malcolm and his unknown plans.

"Yo..." Malcolm grabbed her wrist. "Make sure you pack everything."

▲▲▲

This was Malcolm's first time celebrating Valentine's Day with his girlfriend, and he didn't plan on overdoing it. He figured a nice getaway would be suitable for them, so he hit up Candace. She used Airbnb to reserve a beautiful house out in The Hamptons for the couple to enjoy. He topped it off by adding some of his garnishments, which would be it for the couple.

"Jerse..." Malcolm tapped the woman. She was knocked out on the passenger's side. Her full lips gaped, and she managed to cover her body with a hoodie that Malcolm was previously wearing before she complained of it being cold. Her long sleeve shirt wasn't helping. "Get up. We're here."

Jersey wiped her dry chin and looked around. She blinked a few times, trying to get her thoughts together. Her eyes surveyed the house that stood before her. The place seemed modern with a rustic look.

"This is where we're staying?" She asked dryly, voice still hoarse.

"Mmhm."

Malcolm took his seatbelt off and got out of the truck. Jersey did the same thing and helped him remove their luggage from the back. Of course, he made her carry the lightest object.

"This looks like a farmhouse," Jersey commented as they walked up the stairs that were attached to the porch. "We're in Long Island?"

"Yeah." He replied coolly.

"Nice..." She commented while waiting for him to unlock the doors.

As soon as they stepped inside, they couldn't help but to take in the room's ambience.  The energy in the room was positive and everything seemed so tidy. The entryway was typical—small yet decorated with a wooden table and a few paintings that hung on the wall. They made their way inside the living room and took in the sight of it.

"This...is so beautiful." Jersey commented. "I mean, I've been in a nice house before. Your mom's house is gorgeous. But this house feels rustic and...southern."

Malcolm chuckled and said, "Southern?"

"Yes. It has that homey feel to it."

The television was mounted to the wall with books surrounding it. There was a big fireplace with a painting above it. A beige color couch with matching seats was also in the room. The wooden coffee table was clean with stacked coasters.

Jersey made her way upstairs to the bedroom and was halted by unexpected sight. The bedroom décor was lovely, but she could barely focus on it. There was a huge black box filled with red roses.

"This is so cute." She cheesed hard as she neared the flowers.

Malcolm stepped inside and noticed her checking out her gift.

"I love them."

He didn't know what to say, so he stayed quiet and nodded his head lightly. Her giddiness was a sight to see. He was glad she was no longer moody. 

"I'm taking you out." Malcolm announced. "So, get ready."

"I figured you had something planned." She smirked and nodded her head. "I need thirty minutes to get ready."

"Alright."

"Or maybe an hour."

"Just do what you got to do. We're on a schedule." He informed her.

"How should I dress? I'm not trying to wear heels today."

"Dress as comfortable as possible...you don't have to do none of that elegant shit."

▲▲▲

Jersey made sure to keep her outfit casual. She wore a long sleeve shirt that was covered by a hoodie. Denim jeans covered her lower half and she paired them with a new pair of Jordan 1's. Malcolm's attire was similar to Jersey's. He didn't want to overdress due to the planned activities.

"You ready?" He questioned her as his eyes surveyed her beauty.

She didn't have to do much. Her natural beauty was radiant enough. Gloss covered her chocolate lips, and she wore her Chanel studded earrings, cartier bracelet, and Chanel purse.

"Yeah."

The couple took off and headed to their destination. Jersey sat on the passenger side, trying to busy herself. She meddled with the touchpad dashboard and eventually started playing games on her phone. Bothering Malcolm would be a waste of time. He was in his own world—driving and in silence and she didn't want to bother him.

It took them fifteen minutes to arrive to their destination. Malcolm paid for parking and they continued to their traveling on foot. As soon as they made it through the building, they were directed to go through a few doors. Jersey was confused but she trusted Malcolm. She knew he wouldn't put her in any danger.

"A heliport?" Jersey looked around as if she was about to panic.

"Yeah."

"Why are we here?"

"This was the surprise." Malcolm answered as he watched her closely. "A helicopter ride."

"A helicopter ride?" Jersey repeated with bugged eyes. She shook her head and said, "I'm going to be honest with you. I'm scared as hell. I've never been on a helicopter before."

"That's why I planned it for the both of us." He cocked his head to the side. "Come on, let's do it together."

"Have you been on one of these things before?"

"Yeah." He nodded his head. "It's similar to an airplane ride. Remember when we went to Aspen?"

She nodded her head lightly.

"I have some activities planned for us, but we can't get to them unless you agree to get on the helicopter with me."

Malcolm held his hand out, wanting her to accept his offer.

Stubbornly, Jersey looked away as contemplation fell on her shoulders. She was scared to get on but wanted to do the activities. If she chickened out, she would probably mess up Valentine's Day.

She turned around and nervously placed her hand inside of his. He tightened his hand around hers and brought it up to his lips. After giving it a few pecks, he looked at her and said, "You'll be safe."

▲▲▲

The helicopter ride was scary to Jersey. When they elevated, she had to hold Malcolm's hand tightly. Flying in a helicopter was totally different from flying in an airplane.

Her opinion.

She was able to see everything—from the water to the many buildings. Her ears were covered with headphones and she wore a seatbelt to keep her secured.

Malcolm made sure to keep her calm enough to check out the sightseeing. They eventually landed, arriving at their first destination. Jersey was a little irritable, but she eventually grew out of it.

When they made it back to the house, they settled in. Jersey wasted no time jumping in the shower. She was exhausted from being out so late. She sauntered inside the room and plastered a small smile on her face.

"For me?" She smiled while running her manicured fingers through the giftbags.

"Yeah, you've been waiting all day for them."

"I have." Playfully, she rolled her eyes.

"And you didn't say anything." He looked at her strangely.

Jersey shook her head no while opening the first box. It was a pair of Saint Lauren pumps. Two more pairs were present as well. She thanked him kindly while opening a different box. There was lingerie, a bath and oil collection from Saks Fifth Avenue, a diamond necklace, and a strange envelope that caught Jersey's attention. She wrinkled her nose while ripping it open.

Her eyes proceeded to read the fine print until she was at the end.

"A house?"

"Your choice." He responded.

Jersey shook her head. Words couldn't even come out of her mouth.

"You can pick the house, it doesn't matter. If you want to build one, we can do that."

"But you just purchased that brownstone for me."

"I'm doing this for us." He countered with his eyebrows furrowed. "We have a baby coming soon and...the apartment is too small. The brownstone didn't hurt my pockets. I promise you; my finances are straight."

Jersey nodded her head and said, "Building a house sounds better. I mean...it'll be brand new."

"I guess we're building a house then."

"Will it be ready before the baby is born?"

"Maybe."

"Okay." Jersey nodded her head while nearing him. She was only dressed in a robe while he was still fully dressed. His cologne lingered around her nose, causing her to wrap her arms around his torso. "Thank you so much for the gifts. I really, really, really appreciate them."

"You're welcome." He whispered against her lips. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"About time...I assumed you wouldn't say it back." She teased him before pulling away.

"Huh?" He looked at her with confusion etched on his face.

"Never mind. I have gifts for you."

Malcolm watched as she neared the closet and pulled out a luggage. Jersey placed it on the bed and revealed crumpled bags.

"I'm sorry...the luggage squished your gifts." She apologized while removing them from the luggage.

"It's all good." Malcolm rummaged through the bags curiously.

"Now...I'm no millionaire, so don't be expecting everything designer."

"It doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts—oh shit. I wanted these." He smirked, looking at the Bose headphones. They cost nearly four hundred dollars. "Thank you, Jerse."

"You're welcome." She watched him closely as he pulled out his UGG robe—something affordable within her budget. He inspected it and nodded in approval.

"This is why I love with you." He leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. "You know what I like."

"I love you too."

"Do me a favor." Malcolm continued as he examined his gifts.

"What?"

"Put that lingerie on...I want to see how you look in it."

Jersey smirked and softly bit her bottom lip.

▲▲▲

Confusion was written all over Jersey's face as she continued to look at the ultrasound. Her eyes scanned the little blob that was covered in grey and black. She ran her hand over her forehead, still not believing the news.

"What's wrong?"

"I just...can't believe it."

"You're growing." Malcolm commented as he reached out to rub her belly. He noticed how hard and rounded her belly was. Still, she was small for the baby's development, but it was normal.

"It's a boy..." Jersey trailed off, looking at the arrow pointed toward her son's private area.

"It's what I wanted."

"I mean...I wanted a boy too, but I'm scared." She revealed. "I'm still scared about the whole idea of pushing a human out of me and having to take care of it."

"I'm sure that's normal, Jerse."

She leaned back on the couch and pushed out air from her lips.

"You'll have help. My mom wouldn't mind helping you and I'm sure you can get help from Amber's annoying ass...and June."

"June..." Jersey trailed off, thinking hard. She sat up and continued to think because she felt like she was forgetting something. "Oh shit!" She yelped out, looking at the date on her iPhone. It was February seventeenth. She almost forgot that June wanted her to tag along for her upcoming surgery.

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot that June wants me to go to Long Island with her."

Malcolm sat beside Jersey, watching her type away on her iPhone. He frowned and said, "For what?"

"She's getting breast implants."

"Breast implants?" He frowned in a disgusting way.

"Yes."

"Why is she getting that shit?"

Jersey smirked, trying to hold back her laugh. "She wants to be able to wear certain outfits."

Malcolm sucked his teeth and said, "How long do you plan on staying with her?"

"The whole time."

"No." Malcolm shook his head. "Fuck no."

Malcolm's tone didn't sit well with Jersey, so she stopped to look at him.

"What?"

"I don't want you leaving and staying off."

"I'll be fine." She assured him. "It's not like we're staying out there for a month."

"So, you're going to go anyway?"

Jersey bit down on her lip and eventually replied to him.

"I already told her I would go. She asked me!"

"Why didn't she ask moms, Morgan, or Naomi? Shit, she could've asked Amber."

"I'm not sure, Malcolm."

Malcolm shook his head again, not feeling the situation. He didn't want Jersey going off without him.

TO BE CONTINUED
(final chapter next)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.8K 57
Follows story line of the ACOTAR series.... picks off right after ACOSF, so of course spoilers are meant to be said in this story. For people who hav...
78.5K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
Remedy By NaePappy✨

General Fiction

982K 54.7K 83
My work #4| After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given and now it's time for the Remedy. Trilogy to Antidote.
243K 6.8K 128
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."