Never let go

By blueandredispurple

#1 possessivelove - 27/4/2021 #1 mine - 12/7/2023 " I won't let you go until you stop avoiding me." I gather... More

INTRODUCTION
1 : Deal signing
2 : Celebration
3 : His Assistant?!
4 : Early bird
5 : Need help?
6 : Savior
7 : Emily's secret
8 : Are you feeling horny?
9 : Awkward situations
10 : Sorry?
11 : I thought you like it
12 : Boss's order
13 : Nightmare
14 : Too good to be True
15 : Do you feel that?
16 : Forgiveness
18 : Iron Man
19 : Compensation
20 : Just friends
21 : Are you scared of me?
22 : Hurt Lucas
23 : Off Duty
24 : Couple Goals
25 : Trust
26 : Safe Space
27 : Unsaid words
28 : Stay with me

17 : Trying new things

781 23 0
By blueandredispurple

~ Rosella ~

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I feel like I'm looking at a completely different person. I'm currently in one of Aiden's extravagant hotel which is holding a fashion show for the boutique that Emma works in. And I'm not here as a viewer if that's what you are thinking I'm here as a model. Everything around me is so overwhelming I feel out of place but how did I even get here? Wait I know how.

I promised Emma last year when she got a job in the boutique that I'll be one of her models when she has her first fashion show.

I came out of the dressing room wearing the dress that Emma asked me to wear. All the dresses here are very beautiful and elegant looking like the ones that celebrities would wear on a red carpet. 

"You look gorgeous in that dress" Anna looked in awe.

"Thanks but this does not helps with the nervousness."

" You'll be fine just stay calm, and show me your walk, let's see what you've learn. "

I stood up and did a little walk that Emma and Lillian have been teaching me this past week. One day when I went to the boutique with Emma I got to know that Lillian was also one of the models in this fashion show, I got to learn a lot from her as she is a real model with experience.

"Now I seriously doubt your carrier, you could've been a great model." Anna looked surprised.

I saw Emma and Lillian enter the room. "Well the one you should be giving credit is not me but them." I pointed at Emma and Lilly.

"Come on give some credit to yourself, you have an amazing body and also a quick learner." Lilly said.

After getting our final touches done all the models assembled behind the stage in there sequence.

I could feel my heart beating faster, being nervous was an understatement I was a mess inside but I tried to apear as calm as possible.

Finally it was my turn to go on the stage. I could feel soft wind running through my hair and on my skin as the fashion show was being held in a open air stage.

I tried my best to be confident and walked ahead until my eyes landed on a certain someone who was sitting in the front row.

It was Lucas with his mother sitting on one side and Aiden on the other.

He was looking at me and our eyes met. I felt intimidated under his intense gaze, it felt as if time got slow, like the only person I could see was him. He looked a bit surprised though as if he wasn't expecting me to be hear. I averted my eyes from him to concentrate but I could still feel his blue eyes on me but I tried not to be affected by him and just walked. After I reached the back stage I felt at ease.

"Ella you did great!" Emma squealed, I just forced a smile. I took deep breath to calm my nerves as I had to go back on the stage with all the other models for the finale.

The finale was executed perfectly well, Mrs Wilson (Aiden's mom) and Emma joined us on the stage as they wer the designers.

~after the show~
There was an after party when the show ended. After I changed my dress I went to where everyone else was.

We wer all talking when Aiden approached us and asked Emme if she could go with him as he wanted to talk about something. He looked pretty serious and nervous too.

"I wonder what makes Aiden so nervous." Lilly said when Aiden and Emma left.

"Well I know perfectly well what he's gonna talk about with Emma." I said feeling happy for Emma. Both the girls looked at me with wide eyes.

" Is he gonna confess his feelings or something?" Anna asked.

"Bingo you got it right, a few weeks ago Aiden asked me to help him to prepare for today. But how did you guessed it right?" I was curious.

" Well that's obvious just look that the way he looks at her, he has probably fallen head over heels for Emma." Anna explained.

I excused my self to use the bathroom. I did my business and walked out but on my way back someone pulled me by my wrist.

My back hit the wall and I looked at the person who was holding me and it was Lucas. "What's wrong-"

"So you do modeling, then why bother to work in a company? Or is it your pass time hobby?" He didn't looked very happy.

" But what does it has to do with you? Why are you mad at me?"

" Answer my question, why am I not aware of what my assistant is doing?" Why is he so concerned with my personal life?

"I tell you everything that is work related and this is my personal life Lucas."

"I don't want my employee to work in my office as an option and not take there work seriously."

"I don't treat my job as an option and I'm not a model I just did it for Emma."

"Then why didn't you informed me beforehand I've also seen you sneak out of the office building to meet up with Lilly."

"I go out only in the lunch time and come back on time so I don't think I've done anything to disappoint you Mr. Jones."

"I expect you to inform the next time you are a part of such event, is that clear Ms. Stone?"

"Fine, I'll inform you." I did not look at him. "Now let me go." I broke off his hold and went back to everyone.

After almost 20 minutes later Emma returned with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Guys look at this!" She showed her wrist which had a diamond bracelet on it.

"Wow that's pretty!" Anna and Lilly said in unison.

"That's really pretty I wonder where did you get that." I acted as if I didn't know about Aiden's surprise for her.

"You know Ella you shouldn't lie if you are bad at it, Aiden already told me that you helped him. He even got some help from Lucas."

I wasn't expecting that, I mean Lucas doesn't seem like a person to know about romantic stuff. But he also has a image of a playboy so maybe he knows the tricks to impress women.

Aiden and Lucas walked towards us. Aiden snaked his arms around Emma and hugged her from behind. Emma looked startled first but then she relaxed. Then Aiden kissed her cheeks.

"I already miss your touch." Aiden whispered to Emma but it was audible enough for us to here.

"You guys should get a room." Lilly remarked.

"That reminds me that I have booked the VIP section in a club for all of us so we should get going."

We drove to the club but Anna couldn't join us as her little daughter and her husband were wait at home for her.

I went with Emma and Aiden in Aiden's car and Lilly came with Lucas in his car. Lilly also called her boyfriend to join us at the club. "Guys meet Alex." He was a tall blond guy with a muscular body.

Everyone was ordering there drinks and this time to everyone's surprised I ordered tequila , as I wasn't in my greatest mood because of Lucas being a controlling boss.

"Are you sure Ella, you'd never had alcohol before." Emma was a little worried for me. "Don't worry I'm damn sure" I looked at Lucas he was already looking at me with a sharp look.

Soon our drinks came, I took the little tequila glass in my hand. Though I ordered it but now when I really have to drink it I feel nervous.

Everyone took there first shot and now they wer looking at me. Emma, Aiden and Lilly cheered for me so I closed my eyes and gulped the liquid in one shot.

The taste was something I can't explain but it did burn while it went down my throat. I went for my second shot and now I do feel that this stuff isn't for me as my mouth feels horrible right now. I licked the salt and bite in the slice of lime to help reduce the taste.

"Ella now that you are trying new things today then join us on the dance floor." Lilly said standing up.

"Yes it'll be fun." Emma stood up too. Maybe I should go as now I feel pretty confident. I went to the dance floor with them and tried to dance in sync to the loud music.

Though I haven't done this stuff befor but I'm kinda liking it now. The people around me wer dancing like crazy which made me wanna dance more freely. I felt lightheaded, is this how getting drunk feels like?

There was this random guy who danced together with me.
We danced a little but then he started getting closer. Now he was holding my waist and inching his face closer to mine, but suddenly a hand caught my shoulder and turned me around.

Lucas held my wrist tightly and was pulling me out of the crowd. "Leave me I don't wanna go." I tried to free my hand.

I used my other hand to free my wrist I even dig my nails in his hand but he did not let go.

He brought me back to the seating area. "W-what is your problem Mr. Jones." Why am I fumbling suddenly. "Let me go I wanna dance."

"You are not going anywhere." He looked at me like a mad kid as if I stole his candy.

"Why are you so controlling, what have I even done to you." I pointed my index finger to him. "Why are you so mean?" I put my index finger on his chest and pressed it. "Why do you scold me everytime?"

************************************
Don't forget to vote ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 8K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
1.1M 52.2K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
472K 15.1K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
670K 16K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...