𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓『.vk...

By indicolitque

〖ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ+ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴋ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs x ᴍᴀʟᴇ!ᴏᴄ!〗 ━━━ • 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓; 𓆩⚝𓆪 Yuu... More

【 ♚ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ♚ 】
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ

1.2K 50 3
By indicolitque

༒☬𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓☬༒

Kanashimi stood behind his father while he watched in amazement with the preparations now completed. The ballroom was incredibly massive, the pillars that held the ceiling were made from marble, and each pillar hung a symbol of the Northern Vampire kingdom between them. Including decorations that were made by gold, and all types of luxury goods which strung from above. The drapes that held down from the massive stain glass windows, were made from red silk, tied by gold itself. On the sidelines of the dance floor, tables filled with different delicacy for every customary taste buds to enjoy. What was even more dazzling was the giant crystal chandelier, which hung down in the center of the ballroom which tied everything all together.

The glistening ballroom floor was in a diamond pattern, you could not even see it! Kanashimi could recognize so many vampires he saw in his history book, and powerful figures, since only the aristocratic were in attendance. The dance was not in succession yet, so nobles were happening to only social amongst themselves. They were not allowed to dance unless the king told them so. Some may look up at balcony where the Northern Vampire King will make his appearance, to announce the party to begin, as Kanashimi was right behind him. It was truly a magical sight...

Once Karlhienz stood firmly on top of the balcony, his presence alone was quite alluring. The king held himself with such charismatic mannerism it was simply all to regal. He was dangerous however much like a snake but that would been an understatement to call him such. The eyes of the many guest that were to witness the Northern Vampiric King to appear in the social party, is a rare occurrence. The people who were quite familiar to his character, found it suspicious he would show up to his own party, he would just watch from the sidelines, disguised as a lesser noble vampire, yet Karlhinez aura was still quite threatening. They felt something was to be a brewing in the amidst, Karlhienz was a dangerous man, not be angered while playing his own game.

     "Good evening ladies, and gentlemen! I hope you all have a fine evening!" Karlhienz said, looking below to see the crowd of noble vampires from other different vampire clans, they all attended in hopes to a glimpse of the Northern Vampire King, they all stayed extremely still to listen to his speech.

    "I would like to announce to you all! My youngest child; The seventh royal of the Sakamaki Clan. Kanashimi Sakamaki!" When The great vampiric king mentioned a seventh son, this made the nobleman were quite intrigued, but they were unable to since him. Karlhienz then picked him up in his arms, while Karlhienz carried the young boy in his arms while he descended the staircase, everyone could only see the little vampire child with an unusual eyepatch which covered his eyes, dressed fancy attire, a extravagant blue dress. Whilst everyone lowered their heads in respect of the new Royal of the Sakamaki clan.

"Now, let the ball commence of my arrival!" Karlhienz announced out, now, the guest were not bowing or doing a curtsy, they were able to freely talk. The nearby orchestra played classical music, while the snow fallen from the sky, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

The announcement that Karlhinez made caused an uproar to the many guest that were to witness the seventh royal up close. He wore a rose eyepatch, over his left eye, many confused the child a little girl due to his feminine appearance, and the fact Karlhinez had him dress in a ball gown. It was an such a sight but Kanashimi never corrected those who called him a lady; Since he was just ordered to be dressed up, it was nothing. He been wearing skirts at a very young age until he was four, which was when he was introduced to trousers, but Kanashimi preferred skirts. The dress was only a sick scheme for Karlhienz that he had in mind, to attract suitors from other vampire nobles, of young men.

The eyes of aristocratic vampires kept a watchful eye on the child, they grown to study him, since it appeared that he had no mother. They wondered who was possibly the mother of the young child, since he barely had a resemblance of the three wives that Karlhinez wed. Unless he was the illegitimate child of an affair or perhaps was adopted. Soon rumors circled around the party, it caused a great deal of gossip among the nobles at that party, they all started sharing their tales of their own affairs and other scandals. The topics of scandal, divorce and other hot topics in the circle of the rich and luxurious were frequent.

𓇚

"T-T-This sure is a ball....!" There was a young boy but he was not one of high noble status even if he appeared like one, his long locks were tied in a ponytail. He wore the latest noble aristocratic fashion courtesy to his friend Shu, but he looked out of place.

"Sh-Shu! Won't I get caught? Is it really okay...?" The boy looked back at his friend, he was in a common working class, but his vampiric noble friend believed he successful snuck him in, but he was not uneasy to be caught by the vampiric higher ranks, and the guards.

    "Edgar don't be so nervous." Shu comforted, he smiled at his excitement. Since Edgar was not use to such luxuries, and Shu wanted to share it with him.

"W-Well, I've never been to a place like this in my entire life!" Edgar commented, almost freezing in place thinking a vampiric noble spoke to him.

"Hah! I'm nervous but it's fun!" Edgar reassured though.

"This beautiful place is packed!" Edgar says, his eyes sparkling in amazement he never seen so many noble all together in one place.

"What amazing clothes!" Edgar continued.

"What an amazing feast!" Then his eyes wondered at the banquet, the alignment of food was grouped together in a way that was aesthetically pleasing, and anyone could just get whatever they wanted off the table, something Edgar was not very used too, since he was born in low class so this was all to new to him.

"Then there's a hanging thing, a cha—!" Edgar attempted to pronounce the word, but stuttered terribly.

"Chandei... Something like that!" Edgar proclaimed happily.

"You mean a chandelier Edgar-san." Kanashimi spoke out.

"Yeah that!" Edgar says enthusiastically, then wiped his hand in confusion.

"Huh? Who said that?"  Edgar looked on in confusion.

    "Hello, down here." Kanashimi waved his arms up, so Edgar could actually see him.

    "O-Oh sorry— I apologize your highness." Edgar apologized, bowing awkwardly out of respect, he recognized Kanashimi as the little brother that would follow Shu down to the mountains, to go into the village just to be with his older brother.

Edgar found it unusual how Kanashimi wore a gown. He wondered if Kanashimi was a girl entirely, or was a boy that happened to be in a gown but he did not want to ask questions, it may be normal within the aristocratic society.

    "Kanashimi is okay!" Kanashimi says, he reassured Edgar, smiling widely back at Edgar.

"I say." Reiji interrupted, he was poised with his movements while he walked up to them.

    "Kanashimi, father needs you right now." Reiji says, disappointing Kanashimi who wanted to stay a bit longer with Shu.

    "Yes Reiji-nii-chan.." Kanashimi hitched up his dress, hurriedly trying to go back to his father, to see why he would need him at the moment, leaving Shu and Edgar with Reiji. Shu glared at his younger brother as his hands balled up into a fist.

    "Shu, who is that person?" Edgar spoke up, not recognizing the person in front of him to be his younger brother.

    "I have not seen his face before..." Edgar says, which caused Shu to panic.

    "Uh— Uhm, I—" Shu panicked, trying to find a explanation for his friend.

    "Quiet." Reiji barked angrily.

    "How repulsive. I don't wish for a lowly commoner as yourself, to open their mouths towards me." Reiji glared at Edgar, pushing his glasses up, his cold and intimidating nature caused Edgar to become nervous.

    "Reiji...!" Shu yelled.

    "Hmph... I know." Reiji huffed.

    "Since you went out your way to sneak into this place. Why not dance a little?" Reiji advised with a sly smirk on his face.

    "Uh.." Edgar became embarrassed, his face becoming flames in crimsons.

    "Or perhaps you don't know how?" Reiji teased.

    "Reiji, that's enough!" Shu yelled at Reiji, who only had a mocking smile.

𓇚

"Kanashimi" Karlhienz stood, near a group of vampires that looked similar to one another... the Kuran family. Kanashimi was hesitant to go over there, he was saddened by being in the mere presence with them, as they stared down at him with a look of indifference. Kanashimi dragged his feet while he held onto his father.

    "I would like you to greet important people from high social class, I need you to build up relationships with them as they could be of use." Karlhinez smiled, Kanashimi looked up, he bit his lip while he gripped onto his dress, wanting his father to be happy.

"I will father.." Kanashimi assured. Karlhinez looked with a smug expression on his face.

"Good boy." Karlhinez whispered, as he walked to the Kuran family.

"Good evening Haruka-san, and Juri-san!" Karlhinez greeted the two with a peck on a cheek, with a wide smile. The Kuran couple only stared at Karlhinez with slight suspicion in their eyes, but they did not have the words to say it at the moment. Since they were in his territory after all, if they had said something out of place, the Northern King would have made it a point to execute them.

     "I do hope you are having an absolute grand time with your stay, I had everything well planned out for today!" Karlhienz smirked, with a smug expression on his face which irked the two a lot.

"It is quite lovely Karlheinz-dono." Juri smiled back.

"Those words to hear, bring me such joy, now let me introduce my youngest child." Karlhinez would look behind him, to see that Kanashimi was clinging onto his pants, pleading with his eyes to not let him say hello. Karlhinez on urged the boy to stop hiding, with a frightening look in his eyes which began to glow in red. Kanahsimi shivered in fright, lowering his head to not wishing to say anything.

"Hello." Kanashimi said meekly, his words almost formed in a stutter, he barely kept it together, while he stepped forward bending his knees while bowing his head to a curtsy.

"Greetings Haruka-dono and Lady Juri-san." Kanashimi said softly. Juri gushed at Kanashimi, finding the child quote adorable, while Haruka nodded in approval.

"Very good Kanashimi, now go play with your older brothers." Karlhinez urged Kanashimi to go along now, Karlhienz found the interaction between Kanashimi and his biological parents rather intriguing, the boy still had a negative reaction with his parents, being very hesitant, and shivering terrible when he saw the two. Karlhinez then rose his eyebrows, in interest.

"Juri-dono you look troubled."

"It must be nothing." The women shakes her head, but she could not help but feel an odd connection towards the child.

"That child looks oddly familiar is all." Juri admitted, with her hands cupping her cheek.

𓇚

"Quite unusual how the great Vampire king has another offspring without his other wife not being announced as well to the ball." Ichijo Takuma leaned his back on the wall, while he spoke.

"Indeed." Kaname agreed, the youngest Sakamaki child, had a strong resemblance to Yuu... He also had a similar rose he had gifted Yuu out of pity, but that rose has been used as an eyepatch. Kaname wondered if it was due to the fact he was covering one of his eyes.

"If you ask me everything is overall suspicious, he would have introduced his son long ago, the child is nowhere near the age for a debut." Kain Akatsuki says which caused Kaname sensed a flicker in his mind. How long has it been since he last seen that pathetic vampire child... Kaname swore Yuu was protected alone in his room with a new maid that they had assigned him.

"I need to excuse myself." Kaname then walked away, other noble vampires then moved out the way, recognizing the future head of Kuran family. He immediately began to head the direction of his parents.

"Mother. Father." Kaname spoke.

"Oh hello Kaname—" Haruka greets.

"The youngest prince has an air familiarity to him." Kaname stated, which surprised her parents who were simply stunned by his conclusion.

"Now that you do mention it.." Juri trailed off as she stared downward to think.

"Surely that boy will be there when we come home." Juri says in concern, as she covered her mouth with her hands, making eye contact with Haruka who looked ashamed with himself.

𓇚

    "Where are you going Edgar-san?" Kanashimi noticed a dejected Edgar running out the ballroom, hitching up his gown as he walked up to him.

    "I'm sorry I need to get going." Edgar apologized, wiping his eyes, now red with tears in his eyes, wiping them with the sleeve of his coat.

    "Will you come back?" Kanashimi questioned.

   "I don't really know..." Edgar would prefer it if he had never returned, after his embarrassing display, he would step on the dance floor Ty only step on the dresses of women who would holler in dismay, accidentally causing a ruckus which was worthy enough to get that guards to escort him out of the party.

    "So when you do come back can you we can be friend, Kanashimi can even teach you how to dance!" Kanashimi assured, which struck Edgar with embarrassment once again, since his attempt of dancing were rather poor.

    "Sure." Edgar smilies at Kanashimi, squatting down at his level.

    "You better promise! So do a pinky promise!" Kanashimi held up his pinky, causing Edgar chuckle.

   "Alright." Edgar would latch his pinky onto his, as Kanashimi hummed a song, then waved a goodbye for Edgar.

He stopped however, Kanashimi felt a familiar sensation of vampire thirst, his entire world was spinning around him. Kanashimi rushed out of the ballroom, as his head pounded, simply yelling at him even.

𓇚

Kanashimi held himself by the wall, trying to reach to his bedroom, a good thing he did not have to manage was that he did not have drink blood to satisfy his hunger. Vampire children did not get their fangs until they hit puberty. Instead, they needed to get plasma by kissing the skin of a person. He gets saddened by the hunger, as his thirst has been increasing due to the sheer fact he has not been drinking plasma for weeks now. Kanashimi can still eat normal food like humans, but plasma is the only thing that can truly satisfy his hunger.

"Kanashimi-chan... You need to get up you're laying on the hall way floor..." Laito placed hand touch his arm, grasping it gently as he turn Kanashimi over to face him. Kanashimi kept his eyes shut, Laito was overall panicked in this situation, letting go but Kanashimi grasp his hand, his fingers gripping it tightly, even though he knew Laito could easily pry it off of him if he so wishes.

"I can get you one of the maids and butlers!" Laito panicked.

"Laito-nii-chan stay with me..." He responded, opening his eyes to reveal glowing crimson orbs. Laito did not look shock, nor pulled away from him. Kanashimi was starving and crying out to be fed. Laito was more worried about Kanashimi in general.

"Kanashimi-chan you need to eat." Laito stated flatly, He intertwined his fingers into Kanashimi, clasping tightly as he pulled himself closer. It was enough for Kanashimi to smell his scent. He was simply aching for him to touch his skin with his lips. Kanashimi let out a shaky breath when Laito leans forward to press his forehead against his own. This thing they do that helps calm each other down, it was hard for him to resist any longer.

"Laito-nii-chan..." Kanashimi cried.

"...I know.." Laito closed his eyes with a smile. That same reassuring smile that Shu would always give to him.

"Go ahead..." Laito smiled, as he brushed out his hair, just like how his mother Cordelia would do the same for him.

Kanashimi felt his throat throbbed with sensation. He did not even hesitate as he leans forward to press his lips onto Laito. He can suck anywhere on the skin, but the lips are the fastest to get energy. Anywhere else would be slow. Kanashimi just wanted to be feel full. Besides, a kiss between vampire children has no romantic meaning, instead a bond deep of their own. The kiss only lasted a minute his stomach was satisfied. He pulls away with a slight embarrass face with tears in his eyes. Laito only remained quiet allowing Kanashimi to just do whatever he wanted, since he knew the feeling of being unbearably hungry. ""

"See! I bet your tummy feels a lot more better!" It was not the same when he was his mother Cordelia, it was a lot more gentle compared to his mother, he found it a lot more better. He then gave a kiss on top of Kanashimi, who had tears trickle in his eyes.

"Kanashimi is sorry..." The boy apologized but it confused Laito a bit who tilted his head.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, you were just hungry, this is normal." Laito assured, as he wiped his eyes. Kanashimi got up, looking up at Laito, he continued to sniffle slightly while he held his hand.

⟪ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ : 3000⟫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
2.1K 76 6
This is how I wanted the story to end in the Vampire Knight, Anime. So since we don't always get what we want, I wrote my own ending to this fantasti...
119K 3.5K 14
Shiho Fujioka is secretly a hunter. He pretends to be a normal day class student to keep a watchful eye on the Night Class. The only people who know...
12.4K 306 19
For six years, Zero has been in the same room of the same hospital. At only twenty-five, he hasn't been able to explore or do anything that someone h...