Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Lucid

102 9 12
By twilight414

You, Taehyung, and that idiot couple had decided to hang out. It had been days since you guys talked to each other in person. Also, Jungkook was going to say something to your friend.

He trusted her a lot, and he had thought long and hard about this; he wanted you to tell his girlfriend that he and his brother were vampires.

He had messaged everyone in your group chat to meet at your friend's house. Oh boy, you hoped her dad won't go into overprotective mode on him.

You decided to wear a hoodie with jeans. You tried to find Wendy, but you remembered she had gone outside, so you left a note on the kitchen island.

When you reached her place, you saw Taehyung scrolling through his phone, looking pretty pissed. While the idiot couple acted all lovey-dovey. Taehyung looked like he'll lose it and slam his head on the wall.

"Hi! I'm sorry that I'm late!" Taehyung relaxed when he saw you and the idiot couple stopped being all lovey-dovey. Your friend smiled. "Great! So where are we going again?"

"Ya know the edge of the town?" Taehyung asked.

"Ya. what about it?"

"We're going there?" Jungkook said and your soul left your body.

Oh, no. Oh no! Not that place! It was all dark and spooky and creepy and it reminded you of the creepy ghost-infested forests!

"But... ___ hates that place." your friend said, and you hoped she'll convince them to not go there.

"It's okay. We have seen creepier places than that." Jungkook said.

"Wait what?"

"Nothing. Let's go." Jungkook grabbed her hand then went along the trail to the forest while you stood there, scared that you'll have to go there.

Taehyung followed them but stopped when he saw you just stood there. He rolled his eyes and flicked your forehead. "What are you doing here dreaming? Come on, let's go!"

"But what if someone attacks us from the back?! You know, from the pack you were talking about!" you whispered.

"Don't worry ____, my dad has got it solved. And if they did attack us, me and that monkey have the strength to kill them while you two can run. I got your back, okay?"

"Okay." he grabbed your hand and followed the couple. You looked down at your hands and then realized there was no difference between your hand and his. You had the same hand like his.

(a/n: I have big hands sibling. And it's as big as his. Yes, bitch 20 cms big! T-T I want small hands)

Then you looked at his side profile and found him ethereal. Even from down there, he looked like a Greek god. And by that, I mean Eros. He looked like Eros. Not Zeus, he's a bastard.

(a/n: I mean no offense to all the short ARMYs out there, sibling. Also, Zeus is a bastard and I'll keep calling him one! Hmph! Unless you know about Greek mythology, you wouldn't understand)

And his height, he was so tall. Being next to him, it made you feel cute. Like he's a protective blanket around you and you are bundled up in all warmth. You kept staring at his side profile and he noticed it.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Eh? No! Your face is fine! It looks good! I was just... dreaming! Yup, I was dreaming! I'm an idiot sometimes!" you stuttered and blushed. What the fuck were you saying?!

"Oh, okay." he covered his face to not let you see him red, and you looked away. You two are such idiots and it hurts!

You two found the idiot couple standing at the entrance while cracking dumb jokes. "Oh, you two are here! I didn't know you'd come this far! I thought you two got lost!" Jungkook sarcastically said.

"I didn't know we would come this far without being lost either!" Taehyung sarcastically replied.

"I'm glad that you came here safe and sound hyung!"

"I'm glad that you care about me coming here safely!"

You and your friend awkwardly looked at those two. They were just having another conversation in their favorite language: sarcasm and it was getting so sarcastic that your head started hurting.

"Okay stop stop stop! It's getting too sarcastic and my head's hurting. Let's go on?"

"Fine." both of them grumbled and Jungkook looked at your friend. "Wanna race?"

"K loser." Jungkook didn't say anything as your friend just started running out of nowhere. "Hey stop running! You're cheating!"

"Whatever loser!" she yelled.

"You little- ugh!"

You looked inside and gulped. "Why are you so scared?"

"I'm just... you know what? I'm not having another conversation with you in sarcasm! It will end with my head hurting! Let's go!"

"K~"

You tried to keep a brave facade, but it broke when you heard a stick snap. "Aaah! There's something over there!" you jumped and hid behind Taehyung while pointing at a bush.

"Oh my god! Stop screaming, you banshee! That was just a rabbit!"

"What?"

"Look there, you idiot." he turned your head, and you saw a fluffy bunny hopping away. "Oh."

"I was going to take a picture of it but you screamed and now it's gone."

"Sowwy~"

"I forgive you because you're cute."

"What?"

"What."

"... did you just call me cute?"

"No! I was calling the bunny cute!"

"No, you said you're cute. You didn't say it was cute!"

"I said it was cute, not you're cute!"

"No, you said you're cute!"

"Can you two banshees stop arguing and walk faster!?" Jungkook yelled, and you knew another sarcastic argument was going to happen.

"Oh, I didn't know we were arguing!"

"You two were arguing hyung!"

"Oh, I didn't notice!"

"I know!"

"Can you two just stop?! Jungkook, what did you want to tell me?" your friend yelled out of frustration.

"Uhh..." Jungkook gave you a look, and you nodded. You held her hand and said. "___... we've thought long and hard about this."

"What? What do you mean? Kookie, what is happening? What is she saying?"

"Uhhh I'd love to say it to you but I'd rather have ___ say it."

"What? Are you breaking up with me and you've been cheating on me with one of those annoying girls?!"

"Whoa, girl! Hold your train right now! He's not breaking up with you, and he didn't cheat on you with those annoying girls. We all hate them, always throwing dirty looks at us for reason unknown."

"So what are you saying?"

"Look I-"

"Well, well, well! Look at what we have here! Two princes from the court and their pets! We've hit the jackpot!" you flinched at the voice and turned around.

Ten crazy-looking people were a few feet away from your squad with crazy-looking weapons. From the corner of your eyes, you saw Jungkook's and Taehyung's expressions harden.

Whoever these people were, they felt bad news to you.

--------

have a dose of Taehyung looking cute as heck

nooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm devastated! 😭😭😭😭😭

------

anyway bye hoes and rats

I'm sad from listening to these so bye-bye

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

nope I'm not gone!

dreamcatcher had randomly dropped this out of the blue

and yaaaaaaaaaS my queen Siyeon and Dami are hitting those high notes!

Dami is the deep voice one

and the mv is making me so scared >﹏<

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ok motherfuckers they dropped a slow version of it

ok I'm done

bye-bye hoes and rats I'm done

hold up I didn't say something important!!

I get it we all hate jAy wHy pEe but y'all going too far

Also, what's the big deal with Jay B having a picture like that? nudity is art. y'all read werewolf mafia 21+ smut fanfic on him. so don't act as if you're an angel shut the fuck up bitches.

i hope whoever has been killed in bomb blasts and attacks, hope they rest in peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 509 23
this is the story of a biggest and richest ceo in the world who fall in love with a girl named y/n.... what will happen when they both will meet ? Wi...
155K 6.9K 9
γ€ŽWhat Kind Of Relationship Has A Contract?』 How will it turn out when you have to pretend to be a couple with the boy you hate the most, Kim Taehyung...
16.9K 70 3
The beginning of someone's end. A sequel to SOLD WIFE /PARK JIMIN\. Please read this one after finishing the first part. You started banging on the...
6K 151 18
2 Years has passed where Andy who is 8 and Rosabelle who is 9 has defeated Chucky with Karen and Mike Norris. Now they are being fostered by Joanne a...