Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 61

544 22 1
By Nekochinchin

3rd POV

["Steal the other team's flag or wipe them out to win."]

Were one of the rules of this battle. Karasuma was the referee for the game, he is to scope if any eliminated players have continued playing or any illegal plays from the midpoint.

Each students have worn their military camouflaged uniforms, a band on their bicep to indicate which team they're from.

All of them on their stations as they wait for this battle to set in motion.

"All right. Let our assassination classroom's paintball civil war..." Karasuma trails off as he spoke through the ear piece for everyone to hear.

"Begin!"

The moment Karasuma had commenced the battle, shots were fired. 

Red paint was splattered onto Kataoka and Takebayashi's uniform, both startling them and eliminating them from the game.

'D-Dead at the gate?!' Both Kataoka and Takebayashi thought as they saw the red stain on their clothes.

'Damn... Spotted just as we were getting into position!' Takebayashi thought.

'Even though a paintball's arc goes after fifty meters...' Katoaka trails off in thought as she pulls her hood down.

'Chiba and Hayami's super-long-distance sniping skills are unbelievable!' She concluded.

Perched on a tree branch, there was Hayami holding onto her sniper rifle. Chiba behind a stone as his sniper rifle was perched on top of it.

"Whoa, you've brought up incredible assassins." Irina comments, surprised by Chiba and Hayami.

Both Korosensei and Irina were on a platform to watch this whole thing unfold.

"Yes... and it's not just those two, either." Korosensei informs, his permanent grin plastered on his face.

Okajima was beside Chiba, making a comment towards the sniper male. "You keep on aiming, Chiba..." He says with a smug and impressed grin.

Although, the two were immediately alarmed when they felt bloodlust behind them. Before having a chance to dodge, the two were shot.

Blue paint was splattered on them simultaneously, someone's figure in the middle of the two.

Surprised, the two immediately turned their heads and see Kanzaki with a smile. Though, it did look malicious.

"I'd forgotten...Kanzaki-san's an ace at this online shooter" Chiba informs, still surprised by her sudden appearance.

Kanzaki gives them a smile before sprinting away from them and starts looking for the enemies members.

'I started playing to help with my assassination and eventually mastered it.' She thought as she jumps over a huge rock.

There she saw Sugaya hiding. 'I'm glad I did it.' She then fired shots at him, staining his uniform with blue.

'It comes in handy for helping people.' She finishes as she crouches down once she landed back to the ground. Looking back Sugaya with a smirk/grin.

Irina who saw this, puts on a look of both amazement and surprise. "Yukiko... She's not one to show of her true ability, is she?" The blonde comments.

"Yes, and she has a most proper battle style." Korosensei says.

"A frontal breakthrough on the field is extremely difficult, so normally you'd circle around from the outside and attack." Korosensei informs.

"However..." He trails off as he watches Kanzaki's idea.

Kanzaki was near the Red Team's flag, she continues to sprint until she was suddenly both lifted off the ground and held back.

An arm was hooked around her neck as she dangled off the ground.

"That's right. You trained on a virtual battlefield, didn't you?" A smooth voice says.

There was Karma, dangling upside down from a tree branch as he had his arm hooked around Kanzaki's neck.

"But once I know you're targeting our key positions, all I need to do is lie in wait for you along the way." He informs, holding his knife covered in red paint in front of her.

Kanzaki knowing she cant's escape his grasps, lets out a satisfied sigh. Karma then slashes his knife towards her.

Red paint splattered on her uniform and he lets go of her.

(Y/n) who was beside Karma and watching the interaction, spoke through her mic.

"Come in, Red team. Both Karma and I are taking lead." (Y/n) announces as her eyes were trained on Kanzaki.

"Mimura, see that high point to Karasuma's right? Head there." She instructs.

"Okay." Mimura replies.

"Don't let anyone see you." She finishes.

Karma no longer dangling off the branch, spoke through his own mic. "Terasaka, you and the other two stooges are on defense on Face Rock." He instructs.

"It'll be big trouble if they make it past there, so play it tight." He orders.

"Gettin' used again, huh?" Koki said towards Terasaka, who looks pissed and annoyed.

"Shut up!" Terasaka retorts irritated.

Katoka arrives at the station where eliminated players go to, the same place where Korosensei and Irina were watching everyone.

"Oya, well done out there." Korosensei commends towards Kataoka as the female sags down to the floor in exhaustion.

With a tired sigh, she lets her shoulders relax. "How careless of me. I can't believe I got killed right at the start." She says a bit disappointedly.

"It was probably on both Karma-kun and (Y/n)-chan's orders." Korosensei says, in a way to comfort the female.

"So all this time...those two devils were the ones who'd been downplaying their abilities the most?" Irina comments.

In between two braches, there was Mimura. On the place where (Y/n) instructed him to go to.

"(Y/n)! I'm in position!" Mimura softly announces towards his mic.

"Great. You should see the enemies' positions pretty well from there." (Y/n) informs.

"Karma and I will give out orders to the team once you report on those." (Y/n) says.

'Mimura's unamusing looks are perfect for covert ops, and his producer's eye make for a wide field of view. Hence his knack for reconnaissance in force—not that anyone in our class have ever noticed.' (Y/n) thought.

"Sugino and Fuwa, I think, in the forest on the right flank." Mimura reports as he looks at the surroundings with his binoculars.

"Nice, Mimura." Karma cuts in with a peaceful grin.

"Next up: Hazama-san, advance." Karma orders.

Hearing the order, Hazama was now engaging. However she was crawling in the most creepiest way and weird way towards Sugino. 

A hissing noise could be heard escaping from her lips.

With a grin, she shot both Fuwa and Sugino at the back of their hood. Staining it with their Red team color.

The two lets out surprised gasps. "Where'd Hazama come from?!" Sugino exclaims out as he moves away from the crossfire between his group and the enemies'.

"Quit meddling with the darkness like that!" Isogai said as he and Yada started firing towards Hazama's spot behind the bushes.

Blue paint was splattered on Hazama's forehead, indicating she was now eliminated.

"Use me as a sacrificial pawn, will you? I'll be cursing you later, Karma." She says with a cool smirk.

"Musciling the slim-figured Hazama-san deep into the enemy lines...Karma-kun can't have expected her to get away alive." Korosensei voices out.

"Yeah...But Hazama sucks at fighting, and she took down two—one of them being Sugino, the close-combat superstar." Takebayashi mentions.

Through the mic, (Y/n)'s voice could be hear from each members of the Red Team. "We need a surprise attack when the enemy's ranks are in shambles." She says.

"Okano?" (Y/n) calls out with a smirk.

"On it!" Okano replies.

Okano jumps out of the bushes, there she swiftly attacks Kurahashi with her knife. Getting a surprised gasp from the orange haired female.

The red paint splattered on her uniform.

Okano then runs off towards the bushes. Kayano, who was beside Kurahashi goes near her. "Kurahashi!" She exclaims out, surprised by Okano's appearance.

"I lost the Battles of the Hinas!" Kurahashi sobs towards Kayano.

Before the green haired female could reply, Okano jumps back out and starts aiming her knife towards Kayano.

Kayono swiftly dodges and attacks with her blue covered knife, however Okano manages to dodge.

"Not bad, Kayanocchi! Holding out on us, eh?" Okano says with an impressed grin.

Pulling out a second knife out of her boot, Okano continued to attack Kayano with the use of  her legs now. 

Although, there was a knife at the edge of her boot.

Kayano still manages to dodge. "Where were those moves in P.E. class?" Okano comments.

"I trained plenty for my acting job." Kayano informs as she kept moving backwards to dodge Okano's kicks.

As she continued to move backwards, turns out there was a small ledge behind her. "Now, without the pain of the tentacles..." She trails off as she jumps backwards, no longer on the ground but in the air.

"I can still focus!" Kayano exclaims out as she points her gun towards Okano, who stopped herself from at the edge of the ledge.

'Rats!' Okano thought.

'I'll keep Korosensei safe!' Kayano thought in determination.

*BANG* *BANG*

Before Kayano could shoot Okano, red paint was splattered at the back of her uniform. She then falls with a thud.

A crouched down figure was on the ground as he landed after shooting Kayano. "Wish we'd seen this earnest side yours a little sooner, Kayano." Kimura says with a smile as he stood up.

Kayano gapes at Kimura, still surprised by his attack on her. "While you were hard working on your own, we were all polishig up the for-realsies parts of ourselves too." Okano says as held out a hand towards Kayano.

Kayano takes the hand and Okano helps her up. "Whatever we end up doing as a result of this battle, this time, we're all gonna do it for real—together." Okano states with a smile towards the green haired female.

"Okie dokie! Later!" Okano says as she turns.

"Remind me to get your autograph later!" Kimura says with a smile as he too turns.

The two were now running back to their stations, leaving Kayano there. A smile plastered on her face.

The two were running through the forest. "All right! Let's keep this up and take down a few more!" Kimura states with a smile.

"Huh? But (Y/n) and Karma said to hit and run!" Okano reminds.

"Check that out!" Kimura suddenly says. "It's Hara-san, and she's wide open!" 

The two jumps towards Hara, both holding out their knives to get her. 

'Tonight's rations, here I come!' Kimura thought with a Korosensei grin plastered on.

However, before the two could land a hit on her. The two were captured in a net, which got them to let out surprised sounds.

"A homemade trap I worked on at night. Moms are tough!" Hara says as she was holding on a pair of scissors.

Maehara appears with a grin, holding a blue paint covered knife. "Hara must've looked like some tasty prey, unarmed and all." Maehara says.

"Can't do nothing now, eh?" Maehara says smugly as he pokes Okano at the butt.

"Hey! No butt cutting!" Okano exclaims out angrily.

"He got ahead of himself. Why can't people do as what they're told." Karma says, a little sigh escaping his lips. The red head sitting on a tree's branch.

"Seriously, it was obvious Hara had a trap hidden." (Y/n) says as she leaned herself at the tree's stem, where Karma was at.

"Ah, well. Should you lieutenant finish things off, eh?" Rio says with a grin as she places a hand on her hip.

"I can use the stooges, right?" She asks as she starts walking off.

"You know us so well." Karma says with an amused grin.

"Go ahead and use them." (Y/n) comments with a smile towards her blonde bestie.

"Oh! Over there!" Okuda softly announces

A few feet from them, there was Okuda with a spiraled glasses. Turns out it was a device to help with spotting people.

Her glasses spotted Karma and (Y/n) chilling on the tree.

Beside her was Isogai with a sniper riffle. "So that's how they knew our formation so well. The two of them have been watching us!" Isogai softly announces.

Somewhere else, Mimura was shot. Blue staining his clothes, indicating he's out.

'Both sides are down to half their initial strength.' (Y/n) narrates inside her head.

Hara who was on a branch prepping her trap, was also shot. Red paint on her, courtesy of Hayami.

'Time to think about flag-capturing tactics.' Both (Y/n) and Karma thought.

'I put all the strategies I did into play knowing it would come to this.' Karma thought.

'We took down Kataoka and Takebayashi to rob them of strategic options.' (Y/n) thought.

'Counting all who had been eliminated, there's only 5 left on the blue side and 8 here on the red side.' (Y/n) thought.

'We have Hayami-san posted at our most crucial spot.' Karma thought.

Hayami was currently looking around her before moving towards the nearer end of the branch she was on.

"Guard well, Itona." She instructs. Itona who was as the ground nodded in return, looking around.

Wrapping her thighs around the branch, she dangles off the thing as she holds onto her sniper rifle.

Aiming for a certain spot, she pulls the trigger. However, she missed. Instead of hitting Maehara who was behind the tree's stem, the red paintball was splattered on the tree.

"Wah!" Maehara lets out a surprise noise.

Getting up from her dangled position, Hayami was now crouched on the branch. "Tch" She clicks her tongue, annoyed she wasn't able to hit Maehara.

'Chiba can shoot with greater range and accuracy, but her kinetic vision and a sense of balance are mile better.' Karma narrates inside his head.

'A fast-paced battlefield like this is where she really shines.' He states with a smirk.

"Wah!"

"Kya!" 

Both Isogai and Okuda let out when Hayami missed them, the two of them crouched down and hidden behind the tree's stem and bushes.

"That Hayami is bad news!" Isogai exclaims out.

"Gotta approach carefully.." He trails off seriously.

'Even if we attack from the opposite side, we'll have to break through Terasaka and his stooges' solid defenses, and the area around the flag is within Hayami's range!' Isogai thought.

"We'll have to take out Hayami first!" Isogai announces with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hayami, Itona. They'll be coming in droves soon enough." (Y/n) informs from her mic.

"Slow them down, at least. And if you can, eliminate them." Karma spoke through his mic.

"Roger." Hayami Replies.

"Nakamura, once the fire fight starts, you step in and finish it." Karma instructs.

"Gotcha."

Rio faces Terasaka with a grin on her lips. "I'm counting on you, meat wall!" She says with a smile, clearly antogonizing the male.

"Say what?!" Terasaka retorts, clearly annoyed.

"While they're scuffling with Rinka, I'll rush in with you as my shield." Rio informs.

"By the time you three are dead, I'll have plenty of time to get to the flag." She states.

"So you're sacrificing us? Geez, you'll stop at nothing!" Yoshida comments with an exasperated frown.

"Well, duh!" Rio says as she focuses her gaze back to the front. "I want to win this battle indisputably so we can kill Korosensei as a class, as we should!" 

Terasaka stares at her back before letting out a small sigh. "Nakamura, you wanted to be a dummy, so you did dumb stuff, and joined the 'Kill' faction first outta some sense of duty to protect our bond."

Roughly placing his hand on top of Rio's hooded head, he continues. "Y'know, you might be the most no-nonsense one outta all of us."

"Hmph." Rio softly lets out as she puffs her cheeks out, feeling a bit flustered.

'The plan's as ready as it'll ever be. The only disconcerting part....would be that not even Mimura can find where Nagisa-kun is.' Karma thought, a slightly furrow on his eyebrows.

(Y/n) who was beside him could see he what he was thinking about. 'I don't know why he's so cautious of Nagisa. This happened when he distanced himself from him.' She thought.

The (h/c) female has always known about Karma's cautious approach towards Nagisa, the red head suddenly distanced himself from Nagisa and (Y/n) was the only thing connecting them.

Remembering from a few hours ago, she didn't know what Nagisa did to get Karma so angry at him, all she knew that there was a very needed conversation between the two.

'I've been acting as a bridge for these two, and I know that these two have unresolved conflicts.' (Y/n) thought.

'So I'm not going to interfere with their fight.' (Y/n) thought as she looked down at the knife she was holding.

Blue paint covering the green rubber.

####################################

HEYOOOOOOO

IT SEEMS TO BE (Y/N) IS HOLDING A KNIFE COVERED IN BLUE PAINT!!

WHAT DO THINK SHE'LL DO WITH IT❗❗❓❓❓❓❗

WELP!! GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!

STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE UPDATES AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!

CIAO!!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...
282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...
38.3K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...