Bright Side | SOPE ( Book 1)

By kim_Chiisdelicious

~You bring out my bright side~ ♧__________________________________♧ Min Yoongi, the basketball captain wh... More

Happy introduction
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Self promo
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
self promotion- 2
chapter 42

chapter 13

199 13 0
By kim_Chiisdelicious

°•.•✿════๏⊙๏════✿•.•°

Hoseok was staring at the little decoration on the other side of the room where he sat, sad and a bit furious. He wasn't the type who liked to be ruled on. He could do anything for you as long as you smile for him. But not this way.

Right when he received a message from Namjoon that he was outside, he decided to walk himself to the building gates.

"Jhope Jhope Jhope.."

He heard a faint whisper of a gasping man. He was curious as to why anyone would call him by his stage name if not a stranger.

Within a few seconds, a huge man, tall and handsome made his way to the much smaller boy. Hugging him closely as if they had been separated for years.

"Ah hyung..!"

Hoseok complained as he realised the wide shouldered handsome dude.

"I almost thought you were choking on air right now.."

Hoseok said laughing. Jin was a goofy man and no one could deny that. His every small act of stupidity brought little happiness into the scene.

"I saw you waking out, so I thought we could go there together instead of just meeting there."

Jin specified taking steps forward but never letting go of Hoseok.

"Hyung.. why are you sticking to me like a mite? It's hot anyways.. are you trying to kill me!?"

Hoseok tried pushing him away.
Their small bickering continued till they reached the gates.

"Oh.. I forgot to tell you. Namjoon is coming with us."

Hoseok sad in a hurry as soon as Namjoon came into their view, nervously waiting for his friend.

"Ya! Who said you could invite him?"

Seokjin defended, hitting Hoseok on his hand and then continuing to hug him like nothing happened.

"Oh.. I couldn't?"

Hoseok seemed taken aback.

"He asked me if he could come too. I thought he was a good company. You don't like him?"

Hoseok asked feeling sorry for his mistake. He shouldn't have taken it for granted. He knew he wanted to have a personal talk with Jin since its been long he hasn't made time for his friend but Namjoon would be of help too. They don't talk unless its about practice or some random talks in between classes.

"Look at how I've dressed. lf I knew we had someone else, I could have been more keen."

Seokjin whisper yelled at his buddy. As they approached the waiting man, who stared them down. A bit jealous, a bit angry, a bit sad yet a smile on his face. Such a Namjoon thing to do!

Being honest he clearly heard Seokjin yell at Hoseok for bringing a guest even when he knew it was Namjoon. That means something right?! It made him feel more awkward because walking away when Hoseok had already seen him might feel stupider than asking Hoseok if he could come with them.

"Jin. Don't worry.. as long as you carry your handsome face everywhere, nothing can compare to you."

Jin just smiled at the compliment putting both his hands in the air with that signature thumbs up, appreciating his friends love for him.

"Namjoonsss..! Sorry it took long.."

Hoseok said apologetically.

"Where are we going exactly?"

Seokjin asked shyly. His overconfidence jumped into a pit when he saw the Kim Namjoon. I mean, The Kim Namjoon smiling at him. They had been together in the college representatives team before, but barely said anything to each other. Jin was the shiest of all members.

"Wherever you say..!"

Namjoon's eyes sparkled every time he looked at Jin. Every time in those little glances he took at the elder, he couldn't help but blush. Oh god, this man was literally crazy in love. I mean who wouldn't. It's Kim Seokjin, the sweetest man anyone heard of in the campus.

"Umm.. let's go..?"

Hoseok asked as he stared at the two awkward people trying so hard not to blush.

•♤•---------------------------------------------•♤•

It had been a fun night, even after the fight. Seokjin had managed to take things in control. Despite of his awkward situation, he tried his best to go along. Namjoon was back to his confident self. He couldn't just sit there and do nothing when opportunities of impressing his crush were overflowing. And Hoseok enjoyed how these two not so close people were working in unison to make his life less troublesome.

"Umm.. Hoseok-Ah..! Can I ask you something..?"

Namjoon initiated only when he knew things were at a good point where he could bring up the topic and not get beaten up for it.

"What happened at the dorm today? You and Yoongi hyung? You seemed distressed when you came out. I mean.. I am not trying to interfere. But we are a team. And you are my friend. I thought I should help."

"Yoongi fought with you?"

Jin was just surprised. Yoongi wasn't the type to quarrel with anyone. He would just put up his thoughts and ignore if you don't agree. But that's when they play basketball and no one disagrees with Yoongi ever. Maybe Hoseok said something which he wouldn't accept.

"Yeah. He said i dont work hard enough. And kept telling me what to do and what not to do! I am happy in my living place with Jimin. I don't see the need for me to move to his dorm."

Hoseok wouldn't have said this before. But now that he is having a good time with them and alcohol gives everyone a sudden outburst of confidence, he just spilled it.

"Move to his dorm? This bastard, he never asked me to move into his dorm. Forget about that, he won't let me come near his floor in the two years we knew each other. Once I had to force myself in, when his roommate went home for holidays and Yoongi was sick to death. I thought I'd make him some food and visit. But he didn't open the door for 20 minutes and then threw me out as soon as it turned 9 as if some ghost visits his house for special party. Aigoo.. i cannot believe how people mistreat me like that. I definitely look like a pushover."

Seokjin let out a huge rant. Namjoon just chuckled. He knew YoongI hated bringing people home. He was that,  eat, sleep, work repeat. He had no time for Namjoon too. They barely spoke, only if necessary or if Yoongi felt too overwhelmed, he found Namjoon himself. He barely came out of his room to feel like a human, once in a blue moon. Namjoon just guessed his teammates drain out his social battery.

An hour talk in the living room. Which was basically, Yoongi drunk a bit and trying to express some sadness and disappointment towards life and Namjoon comforting him or vice versa. Other than that 'Good morning and Good night' was all they said.

"Maybe it's because I got bullied. I think Jimin is the traitor here. He cannot keep things in his stomach. Otherwise how would hyung know about it? He was saying all sorts of gibberish. But he clearly said.."Do you want that to happen again? Don't make any new friends".."

Hoseok said the last part almost mocking and imitating Yoongi which was what made it funny. He also did that 😑 face when he spoke. A drink and Hoseok was much more his true self than the shy one.

Seokjin wanted to ask more about it. It wasn't like he didn't know. There had been rumours of it, but 100 people said hundred different things and he didn't want to trouble Hoseok with it anymore. He just looked at Hoseok, then to Namjoon and Namjoon just nodded his head to Seokjin.

"Let's understand this. Yoongi hyung might be worried for you. Look, you are our friend. And no one wants you to get hurt. Plus, we can do this.. you can shift in until the semester ends. I mean. You could be more close to us. And we can work together if we live together. Atleast we can overcome our differences. Yoongi hyung is just bad at explaining things. He never really talks.. i thought you knew this."

Namjoon said calmly.

"Think about it in a good way. I have never seen Yoongi do any bad to anyone. It's just his stupid way to care about people. I know he shouldn't dictate around. But he is dumb as he could be."

"Isn't your dorm expensive..! I cannot afford that. I don't have parents who pay for me!"

Hoseok whined in his accent.

"Is that the problem? Really? You could have said earlier..! We are friends.. and we can always help out..! And it's just 200 dollars more than your usual dorm..!"

Namjoon explained.

"And is that any less?"

Seokjin complained taking Hoseok's side. People have different financial conditions and some are not comfortable with takking to others or taking help if not necessary. Every penny counts if you are by yourself.

"Umm.. I'll help you with 200 for this term."

He says as he looks at Hoseok for approval.

"And how should i pay it back..?"

"I don't know. Do it whenever you feel like, however you want. There's no due date to it."

He shrugged.

"Maybe. I'll consider it."

Hoseok agreed. Maybe he should go home and have a second thought. He just didn't want to leave Jimin alone. He was used to his roommate, used to their room. He was too used to Jimin visiting him at unhealthy hours because he wanted someone to cuddle with. Hoseok's main roommate was nonexistent at this point as he hardly showed up and Jimin had gotten so comfortable that he had proposed for a room change and by the looks of it, it was about to happen this week. That's it.

.•°•✿════๏⊙๏════✿•°•.

Try to explain yourself better to people you love and don't give into the temptation of saying less and showing dominance over someone. Even though its easy than to put forward your internal thoughts, it drives people away.

Keep supporting the book with your vote and comments. Thankyou for reading- the book is about to reach 100 reads- yayyyyy🎊🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...
24.9K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
22.9K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
106K 5.7K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...