MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

Von Golden_Page

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

Chapter 19

5.4K 267 324
Von Golden_Page

An: HELLO READERS! How are y'all doing today? I hope you're doing good. Either way here's a new chapter for you, ENJOY!

[Eden POV]

For the rest of that day I stayed with Tommy, I practically clung to him.

I could hardly believe he was actually real, that he wasn't the illusion I'd seen in dreams.

Staying with him grounded my sense of reality, I was actually here, he was here.

We were safe.

For now.

We'd ran into a few other people that day. Ranboo, Tubbo, the cat man I'd seen talking about that "egg" with who I now knew to be BadBoyHalo, or just Bad, and someone I hadn't met before.

He didn't think Tommy was real when he saw him either, he'd yelled at him saying it was fucked up to imitate the deceased.

He was shorter than Tommy, but looked to have a noticeable bit of height compared to Tubbo, he adorned a LAFD beanie on along with a dark blue tracksuit. His most noticeable feature being the scar that started at his lip and up through his eye. Tommy called him "Big Q" which led me to think this was Quackity, but I wasn't sure.

~~~~

Tommy could hardly sleep that night. Honestly neither could I. We both laid in bed for what felt like hours, equally to scared to sleep alone.

Eventually we did fall asleep, but when Tommy jolted up from bed in a cold sweat, we were both awake again.

I carefully went to hug him. He'd recently become scared of any physical contact to practically anything, if he believed it could hurt him. I didn't want to scare him more, we both know that's the last thing he needs.

Once I'd hugged him he'd seemingly been snapped back into reality. Letting out a sigh laced with relief as he returned the gesture, staying like that for the rest of the night. Something would wake one of us up and the other would help us both back to sleep.

This wasn't anything out of the ordinary, we'd comforted each other through nightmares before but never to this extent. Before it was simply a reassurance of safety, now it was more of a desperate attempt to keep the other there, as if we would get separated again in a moments notice.

~~~~

That morning Tommy was already awake when I got up. Quickly getting up and putting on clean clothes I walked into the main room, wearing a white hoodie under a pair of blue overalls. Pocketing my own white bandana and tying Tommy's red one around my wrist.

Tommy was gathering up some tools and materials from what was left in his chests. That not being much, most was stolen while we'd been gone.

"Are we going out?"

Tommy turned to me.
"Yeah we're going to see Tubbo."

Nodding I grabbed my bag, removing the strap and attaching it to my belt, along with my crossbow that laid at my hip. My bag didn't have much but it would do, diamond tools, arrows, health pots, food, and some basic materials.

Once we'd both gathered our items we headed out. Taking to the prime path, we found the soul sand highway Tubbo had made for Snowchester, we walked atop it, both of us lacking the armor to go through.

Upon arriving Tommy got distracted by the mansion, that of which looked pretty close to done and very nice, might I add.

Tubbo met us in the mansion, telling Tommy how he and Ranboo owned that mansion now that they were married. Tommy seemed upset at this but I didn't pay it any mind.

Tommy gave Ranboo a look before addressing that he had an important plan, saying it was on his "business agenda".

Tubbo then brought us to an odd looking tower with a weird chair contraption in the middle, whatever that was. As Tommy was about to start he got upset with Ranboo being there, I don't quite know why though.

"Listen Ranboo, I've been through a pretty rough time recently. I know we were kinda close before I went into prison but then you-" Tommy cut himself off.

"Tubbo, Eden can you just look at that flower a bit more?"

Me and Tubbo both turned to the dandelion growing atop the grass block placed in the corner. Tommy kept talking but I was focused more on the bee that was sat in the center of the flower.

The bee flew outside when Tommy went to get Tubbo back into the conversation. I kept my gaze on the bee as it flew towards Tubbo's house, and in the window of Tubbo's house was Michael.

Michael had already been looking at us when I saw him, he wave at me and I waved back.

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ?"
Michael signed from the window.

"Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sɪɢɴ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ?"
I signed back.

"Yᴇs."

"Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴄᴏᴏʟ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Tᴏᴍᴍʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ."

"Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ?"

"Nᴏ."

"Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ?"

I looked at Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo then back at Michael.

"Nᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ. Lᴀᴛᴇʀ."

"Oᴋᴀʏ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ?"

"Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ."

Michael smiled at me as he retreated back to his room, I thought I saw something else by his window but figured it was just him playing as I turned back to the three.

Tommy was leading them out of the building.

"Come on, you three."

We exited the building as Tubbo quickly killed a creeper nearby.

"I'm feeling very- I don't like damage. I don't like seeing things that could damage me. do you have like a extra set of netherite armor or just any armor. Please, I don't like being this venerable."

Tubbo thought for a second.
"Um- Actually I do!"

Following Tubbo through his potato farm we opened a false wall, leading us inside where multiple sets of enchanted diamond armor sat.

Tommy took a set and quickly put it on.

"Eden, do you need armor? I don't think I've ever seen you wear any."
Tubbo asked as I stood beside him.

"No it's okay, I don't wear armor."

"You don't wear armor?" Ranboo asked, standing on the other side of Tubbo.

"No, I don't like it. it's bad."

Tommy paused at my answer, before heading back up the stairs, with us following quickly behind.

Heading back to Tommy's house he gathered up some better items, we were going to build a watch tower over the prison so we needed materials. We stopped by the spruce forest and a crimson forest, I stayed by Tommy, desperately trying to keep my balance the whole time and just barely making it through.

Afterwards we headed back, following a cobble path lined with cake around the freaky red stems I'd seen. Ranboo also covered my ears for a joke Tubbo make.

Down the path was an oddly shaped dome structure covered in the red stuff.

Tommy went over to the man I'd figured was Punz, I was slowly getting better at recognizing people. His eyes were unnaturally red, I'd seen it before and it continuously puts me off. As Tommy failed conversation with him I turned back to the path. A desaturated Wilbur awaited me.

Ghostbur.

Tommy realized his presence as well, going up to him and asking him if he remembered him dying.

Which was probably more a question for Wilbur rather than Ghostbur.

Tommy confined to press about Wilbur's potential revival, with Ghostbur specifically saying...

"A Villain is just a hero you haven't convinced yet."

Ghostbur quickly changed the topic to the vines around us. He touched them saying he liked the red.

"I like the red, it's nice. Do you like the red Tommy? Eden do you- oh Eden hello!"

"Hello Ghostbur."

Furrowing his eyebrows at me Tommy ushered Ghostbur and I along.

We spent the next few hours building a lookout tower beside the prison. I helped Tommy almost the whole time, except for a brief moment when he made sure I knew it was okay to go see Michael with Tubbo and Ghostbur.

I was pretty anxious the whole trip, but Tubbo kept his communicator on so Tommy could talk to Ghostbur and that I'd know he was still okay.

Ghostbur got to meet Michael, Michael hugged me once he saw how nervous I was there. He's a good friend.

Afterwards we kept building the tower, Ghostbur and I occasionally fixing little things Tommy did, making the tower look better. Ghostbur added blocks of blue to the corner.

Once it started to get dark Tubbo and Ranboo had to head back home. Leaving Tommy, Ghostbur and I there.

[Third Person Pov]

"Hey Ghostbur?" Tommy started as he sat atop the tower.

"Yes Tommy?" Ghostbur was peering over the top of the tower. Watching Eden lay in the grass bellow, with Mini Henry, who'd been brought over from Tommy's house.

"How do you know Eden?"

Ghostbur paused.

"I um- well- I don't really remember. I mean I know Eden is my friend but I don't really know when I met them. Remembering isn't really my thing." Ghostbur stifled out a laugh, continuing to watch Eden again.

Tommy only nodded, looking back to the prison.

𝐴𝑛: 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑚𝑒... (:

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5K 124 13
Things were alright on the SMP, Wilbur and Tommy had already established L'manburg, Dream was angry at the two of them but didn't seem to be doing mu...
1.5K 36 42
just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-game, in fictional worlds and irl stories...
12.5K 719 19
One day, a strange kid just... wakes up next to an end portal. How did they get there? They don't know. Where were they before this? They can't r...
450K 10.9K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...