Surviving as the Tyrant Elf k...

By Lazy-mad-succubi

⌜ ⌝ ılı.lıllılı.ıllı. ... More

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

XLI

5.9K 315 25
By Lazy-mad-succubi

Tʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Esᴄᴀʟ

"Alright, shall we head to the inn?"

"Yes, however, I must speak with Escal...Alone, please. Here Zhongli, treat our new friend to some tea and discuss some terms and agreement while I speak with Escal."M/n throws a small pouch of Mora to Zhongli, in it was just enough for tea plus some. The two leave for the harbor. Once they vanish from sight M/n turns back to the silvernette.
"Escal, be as honest as you can with me."

"I'll try my best."

"You're Helios, aren't you?"M/n's heart speeds up once the question passes from his lips and into the silent air around them. Escal sighs softly then make eye contact after glancing away from him.
"I am but I am not."

"What?! Hell no! Make it make sense now!"

"I am nothing but his remnant, the part of him that wishes to keep you safe no matter what but I am also the part that wants to push you so that you can reach your full potential. You see, his failed attempt to bring me back created the me you see now. That's why I adorn the mark of the blessed. When I woke, I was above my grave, my red hair had lost its color leaving me with silver hair and shaper features."

"Why?"

"Because my body is still where it was laid to rest but since it lacked life, a new body made itself into existence; the one you see now. You see, the failed attempt was slowly draining your energy without your knowledge and when it finally became too much, your body shut down-"

"Putting him into a hundred-year slumber..."

"Yes, Dainsleif and I were responsible for that. When you gave him the bracelet, he too was shaping away at your energy as he slept. So once you fell asleep, we woke."M/n needed a seat, he was getting a headache; so he pushes up a stool made of rock.
"Not even Val knew, that's how much of a mysterious entity I am."

"Then if you're alive...Why didn't you go to the castle? Why didn't you visit him?"Escal kneels in front of M/n with a saddened smile.
"It would have caused too much pain at the time. I-I didn't want to spread any more pain, so I left and ended up in Snezhnaya after traveling Teyvat for while. You won't believe what someone could see in a hundred years.
Dealing with the Fatui is something recent and it's temporary."M/n was slightly satisfied with the answer he gained by the urge to punch Escal became too hard to ignore and so he punched the male on top of the head.
"Ack!! Wha-!?"

"You idiot! If you would have come back sooner Zhongli wouldn't have tried to kill me- Us so many times!!"

"HE WHAT?!"Escal screeches then he begins to ramble on how he'd give Zhongli a piece of his mind and maybe a punch of two.
"No need Escal. We managed to handle everything."M/n said placing a hand on his chest, though...He could barely feel 'Helios's' presence, he knew that the other way still hanging on. Escal knew all too well that his real brother was fading away.
"He renamed himself Helios to honor you."

"I think it suits him."M/n smiles sadly, he knew that their sharing a body would end but that didn't mean he wouldn't miss the equally sassy male. The two sat in a comfortable silence until a voice speaks up.
"Oi, cut it out with the sadness!"

"Helios?!"This startled both M/n and Escal as a figure appears in the open space next to them.

"I won't be here in the open world for long but...I wanted to see you two face to face."Helios smiles brightly at the shocked pair.
"Can...Can I hug you Heli?"Helios chuckles at his long-haired double and opens his arms to receive a hug. M/n's lip quiver as he rushed to hug him.
"Shh, it's okay. Even when I fade, I'll always be with you. You've learned so much and done more good than I could ever in my lifetime and I'm only a thousand years old but your heart fixed all the horrible deeds I've done. And for that I'm grateful. Through the cost of your help would end me, I'm happy that I did this."Escal pats the two on their heads as they cry.

After a few minutes, M/n steps back while whipping his tears away.
"Sorry..."

"Don't apologize for being emotional. Your heart knows that we'll part soon. I rather you cry now and send me off with a smile later. You two should get going now, I'm sure that Zhongli is talking that boy's ear off."Helios turns into an orb of light that retreats into M/n's chest. Escal places a hand into M/n should.
"Shall we?"

"Yeah, let's get this over with."

"Oh, how are we going to explain me to Zhongli?"

"I say let him figure it out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 347 6
Just a male reader insert story on Genshin, saw that there's not that many so decided to do one myself. Doing this for fun so come read along if you'...
28.1K 1.9K 30
𝐹𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑎, 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑘𝑠ℎ𝑎'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑚𝑎...
74.5K 2.8K 23
"What exactly are you?" "I'm a demon, wait no... That will be an understatement... I'm the Devil of the Flame Underworld." ---------- "Love, huh? I'v...
125K 3.9K 15
Girlfriend Scenarios included!!! Steven Universe x Male Reader Reader x Harem Coal Reader + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × Coals, A lowly...