Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Shameless

107 9 27
By twilight414

did you notice the header image?

yup die bitch.

*evil laughter*

----------

Jungkook and your friend were having a great relationship. They had been going on dates, had longs through phone, doing PDA and it made you and Taehyung to either throw up or slap them. Maybe both.

Can't they fucking see you and Taehyung are hopeless romantics and want to be in a relationship but can't since you have never noticed Taehyung is always making heart eyes at you all the time?!

Wait, what?

(me: cough cough moving on)

But they hadn't made their relationship official to the world aka school and their parents. Just you and Taehyung knew about them.

Jungkook wanted to hide it for a while since they were new at this and didn't want to go around telling everyone they are in a relationship. He wanted to hide it for a while and tell it to everyone after two months.

Both of them decided they would not act like they were in a relationship at school or outside.

Anyway, your exam results had come out and it meant your entire family would come home. Not the entire family, just your dad would come home at last and the thought made you happy.

You got A's in nearly every subject except language. Fuck it you hated that stupid thing anyway. Wendy wasn't that impressed by your results since she always got straight A's in every subject.

And that's how you knew you'll be in your sister's shadow your entire life. But at least your dad didn't mind it, he was rather proud of having intelligent children.

Take that Wendy! Dad's proud of me! Hmph! o(≧∀≦)o

Wendy: what the fuck?

Your friend got an above-average result this time. Before she used to get below-average results which led to her parents grounding her, taking her phone, and making her study while the rest of the family's just chilling.

Taehyung and Jungkook got straight A's in every subject. The teachers praised them and people who had a crush on them, gushed on how hot and intelligent they are.

One girl dreamily sighed. "I wished Jungkook was my boyfriend! He's so charming, smart, tall, cute, and handsome! But then nobody has been close to him, except that girl and her friend.

"But I seriously wish he can just crush me under those thighs of his! Like have you looked at them?! They are so... wow."

The girls around her agreed and started talking more about them. Your friend's mood got bad, really bad. Everyone suddenly noticed the room's temperature had gone down and turned to the source.

Your friend's aura was fully dark and she looked like an anime character who was about to go fully insane. Sometimes you wondered why you loved this girl so much.

They instantly stopped talking about them and talked about other stuff like the grass, the trees, rain, birds, soil, and stuff like that. They didn't want to die this young.

Shake my head, this girl gets jealous easily.

The bell rang and your friend stomped out first. "Hey wait!" you picked up your bag and caught up with her. "Where are you going?"

"Lunch."

"Okay, but why are you so mad?"

"I'm just mad, no reason behind it."

"Are you mad at the girl talking about Jungkook?"

"No."

"You do look mad."

"I'm not mad! Everyone just talks about them like they are pieces of meat and everyone is so tempted to eat them up! I'm pissed at that!"

"You do make a good point."

Everyone cleared out of the path, seeing a murderous expression on your friend's face. Afraid they'll die if they cross her.

Your friend kicked open the cafeteria door and yelled. "Jeon Jungkook!"

Everyone gasped and turned their heads to Jungkook who was just buying his food. He turned around and his eyes lit up when he saw you two. "What?"

She stomped up to him and he backed up to a wall. Everyone started whispering. "What is she doing?!"

"Is she gonna kill him? Did he pissed her off?"

"If he did, may the universe have mercy on him."

"Weren't they friends?"

She tiptoed up to his eye level, bodies nearly connecting. She caged him in between her arms and he nervously sweated, thinking what he did wrong. But he was blushing at the same time.

What she did next made the entire cafeteria gasp. She pulled him by the collar and connected their lips. You just stared at her in shock. You thought she will fuck up everyone's ass.

She pulled away after a good five seconds and brightly smiled. "Nothing just wanted to see you, babe."

Jungkook melted inside when your friend called him babe. He blushed even harder and shyly smiled. Everyone murmured on the turn of events.

You rolled your eyes and grunted. "What are y'all looking at? Go back to your business!"

Everyone stopped staring at them in fear ad went back to their business but glanced at them once in a while. After a few seconds, they thought they were actually cute together.

Polar opposites that attract each other!

You sat along with Taehyung and sighed. "Great they are now shoving dog food on everyone's faces!"

"I know right."

"Now they're becoming ____'s parents. They are still in their forties and married with five kids yet behave like teenagers in love!"

"I find that cute. Like I would love to have that kind of love one day."

You cringed. "Are you... crazy? Don't you know how weird it is to see grown adults in love? Bleh!"

"You don't find it cute?"

"I do but it's just weird." you sighed and started fake crying. "When will Aphrodite give me my tall boyfriend who can pick me up, treat me right, cuddle me, and is very cute will appear!"

You shoved your mouth with pasta and wiped your fake tears. Taehyung stared at you like you were the biggest dumbass he had ever met. Well, you were one.

You couldn't notice that there was a tall guy who can pick you up, cuddle you, treat you right, and is very cute was sitting next to you dumbass.

"Wait where are those motherfrickers?" you looked around and saw no sign of your friend and her boyfriend. "Did those two stupids go to the janitor's closet to make out?"

"I guess they did."

"Boy, you better control your brother!"

"You control your friend!"

"Did you see what happened back there? I can't control her! She's crazy!"

"Both of them are!"

"Yup."

Soon autumn came your second favorite season after winter. That shitty month of summer had long gone! Ow can bundle up in blankets, have hot cocoa while sitting near a fireplace, and cuddle with your lover.

But you didn't have one. And you were going to because someone's going to propose to you. 

------

ah yes, my childhood's favorite song, and still it's my favorite.

it just got better

anyway Namjoon appreciation

damn sir

holy moly 

mama!!!

come pick me up! I might die

damn, why is he so hot?!

cutie!!

now suga appreciation

cutie pie!!!

this boi is too cute I wanna put him in my pocket

I love this boi too much

my first bias and first bias wrecker make me wanna die and cry

why!!!!

also, let me kill you with a dash of Taehyung

(dying whale noises)

sir that's illegal 

--------

anyway bye bye hoes and rats

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 63 6
This is a Dream x DreamXD Oneshots, its Dreamcest yall (its a joke) Character shipping❗❗ ⚠️ Requests are open ! ⚠️
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
875 74 8
A day taehyung received a weird message from an unkown number. That message made a u-turn in his boring life.
13.4K 466 29
this is about y/n a independent ceo of choi enterprises who gets married to the ceo of park enterprises for better development of both companies...