Dancing in the Rain

By MajorSimp40

This is a technoblade x female reader she/her pronouns. If your sensitive to any of the following topics plea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135

Chapter 108

4.8K 100 263
By MajorSimp40

Is this what baby fever feels like....

I woke up the next morning to Sammy laying close to my chest techno was gone. I smelt breakfast cooking as techno slowly opened the door.

He saw me and Sammy cuddling he immediately smiled as he walked over sitting next to me looking down at Sammy sleeping peacefully. He spoke. "Good morning baby"

I just smiled looking down at the sleeping child next to me. "Morning" techno slowly started running his fingers through Sammys hair as he spoke "I see the way your eyes light up when you look at her"

I smiled "yeah? You saw that?" Techno nodded "yeah and I'm sensing a little bit of baby fever from you" I laughed. "Is that so?"

Techno nodded "I know you, and I know you want one" I smiled.... I kinda do, but I just don't know if I could handle a gross child.

Sammy is the only kid I like.

I smiled down at Sammy as I spoke. "I kinda do, but maybe not yet" techno nodded "yeah, understandable. Maybe one day"

I nodded. "Yeah, one day" we sat there for a minute before techno walked out of the room to set up our breakfast.

He came back in a gave me a look to wake Sammy up before walking out. I slowly started shaking Sammy as I spoke "wake up, techno made food" the second she heard the word food, her eyes opened and she was on her feet.

That's my kind of child.

We both walked out to the table where techno had made everyone pancakes and bacon. I smiled as we all sat down and started eating. Techno had the tv playing in the background but other than that we were all too tired to be talking.

After a couple minutes of silence Sammy spoke "are we going camping today?" I nodded "yeah, we're leaving after breakfast" Sammy smiled and continued eating.

She looked down at her almost gone food and spoke "I'd marry food if I could" me and techno both laughed as I spoke "I would too"

Techno gave me a look before saying "if you could marry me or food which would it be?" I laughed not hesitating to speak "food"

Techno scoffed as I continued "but in reality food isn't an option so I'd choose you" techno shook his head in disappointment as Sammy was a giggling mess.

Once we finished eating I helped Sammy clean off her face before we all cleaned up the kitchen and got dressed. Techno had packed us both a bag last night, I took me technos and Sammys bags and put them all in technos car before getting my shoes on, helping Sammy tie hers and chucking technos at him.

Techno laughed before speaking "wow, your not going to help me tie my shoes?" Sammy laughed as she spoke before I could "you know how to tie your shoes silly"

I laughed before grabbing Sammys hand and leading her out the door. We both got buckled in the car as techno slowly made his way out. Sammy stuck her head out the window and yelled "hurry up slow poke"

Techno laughed as he entered the car he spoke "I'm here I'm here calm down" I laughed as we slowly started driving.

Sammy wasn't the type of kid to ask 'are we there yet' in fact she really liked car rides all she did was sing along to music and talk to me and techno while looking out the window.

After what felt like forever we finally arrived at our campsite. Technos parents let us use their camping gear, and I had packed us all food for a while.

Sammy quickly got out and started running around trying to at everything, I kept an eye on her as me and techno both grabbed everything out from the trunk.

Sammy came running over to us before saying "can I help set up the tent?" I nodded "of course Sammy" she smiled and helped me carry the bag over to the open area.

We started pulling everything out as techno walked over to help us. We spent a good 30 minutes trying to put the fucking tent up because Sammy is a child and me and techno both play minecraft for a living.

We finally got it set up and put all our blankets and pillows in there. Sammy placed her build-a-bear in there too.

We had left around 10 am, went on that long drive then spent a good chunk of time trying to set up our campsite. It was already almost dinner time.

Me and Sammy grabbed some food from the car as techno made a fire. Surprisingly enough he did it pretty quickly. He stood back and looked at what he had done like one of those old white dads.

I laughed and spoke "you did good for a minecrafter" techno laughed and lightly slapped my shoulder as Sammy came running over with food in her hand.

Techno cooked us some quick dinner as I held Sammy close. She's a really good kid but I was a little scared she would run off or get to close to the fire.

Maybe that's just my mother instincts kicking in. We all ate as we talked around the fire. Once we finished we still sat looking into the fire.

Sammy was sitting close next to me as techno laid a hand on my thigh and I laid my head on his shoulder.

We sat for a minute before Sammy ran to the car and soon came back with marshmallows, gram crackers, and chocolate.

Techno laughed as he spoke. "I see you found the s'mores ingredients" Sammy nodded a she handed them to me. "Can you help me"

I nodded and started helping her make s'mores as techno watched. Once I finished making me and Sammys s'mores I took a picture of the fire to post as techno roasted his marshmallow.

*twitter post*

@y/n_live
See I have a life..... kinda

*comments*

Wilbur
Who are you with?
|
|
Y/n
Techno and his sister
|
|
Wilbur
Aww cute

Quackity
POPPING OFF
|
|
Karl
WE ARE POPPING OFF

Sapnap
Where was my invite
|
|
Punz
Better question, where was mine. I live in the same fucking state
|
|
Y/n
They got lost in the mail?

Techno
Get off your phone
|
|
Y/n
You get off your phone

*end of twitter post*

We weren't far from society so we still had reception. It wasn't good but it was there. We finished our s'mores as Sammy started yawning.

It was getting really late for her so I spoke "do you want to go get ready for bed?" Sammy nodded as she grabbed my hand and led me to the tent.

We both got ready for bed as techno cleaned up after us. Sammy decided to lay down on the far right of the tent. She laid in my arms as she spoke. "Can you tell me a bed time story?"

I smiled and nodded. "Sure.... once upon a time there was a Beautiful princess. Though she was kind and very smart, she had awful parents. They were evil trolls that lived under a bridge" Sammy giggled a little as I continued.

"One day the princess fought long and hard to escaped her parents. She had won, all because she had met a handsome prince. This prince saved the princess more than he could ever know. He made her happy no matter what. This prince is what made the princess believe true love still exists. They had fallen in love. The end" Sammy cuddled up close to my chest as she spoke. "Does true love still exist?"

I laughed and nodded "yeah, You'll see it all around you, with your mommy and daddy and with me and techno. That's what true love looks like" I felt Sammy smile into my chest as we both drifted off to sleep.

Technos POV

I was about to walk into the tent when I heard Sammy speak "can you tell me a bed time story" she asked y/n. I don't want to interrupt this.

I sat there listening to the story with a big smile plastered on my face. Though her story sucked I loved it.

I swear, I'm going to marry her one day.

I love her more than she knows.

1404 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 246 20
i hear footsteps behind me. i try to get up but struggle to because of the wound in my side. i shift my body to see Technoblade walking towards me. "...
63.7K 1.9K 17
RE-WHRITE ON MY PAGE This fanfic is about Tommys life after exile and how much he suffers from the trauma Dream caused him by emotionally manipulatin...
201K 8.8K 25
Regret buried itself deep into the pit of my stomach as he leaned close, his breath fanning against my ear as his grip on me tightened, "Blood for th...
40.6K 1.3K 26
This book is very but VERY different from my previous fanfics. This is techno x reader Mafia fanfic ⚠️This book will NOT contain any warnings for th...