The Sun And The Moon T•M•R

By classicallycomplex

Tom Marvolo Riddle was the moon. Aurora Dahlia Blossom was the sun. His sunshine. well that's what he liked t... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
i have question
Chapter 5
OH MY GOD
Chapter 6
just some cool fan art i found
Chapter 7
casting i guess
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27*
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
□■□■
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hey guys
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 52

7.7K 266 673
By classicallycomplex

The night was dark and cold.

Aurora pulled her coat closer to her as she walked down the damp dimly streets that where deserted, not a person in sight.

Perfect.

She turned the corner and passed the small rusting sign that read 'Reddle street'  and was greeted with the gloomy sight.

Reddle street was long and broad but it held no grandness to it.

The houses where tall and packed togther made of  stone held together by rotting boards of wood and cracked tiles.

Most were abandoned but a few where still holding families.

The street itself was mismatch cobble stone as if it was made up from the scraps from a building site. The lamp posts casted an awful glare into the street the same way the suns bright  Ray's where converted to glum slither of light when they entered the street.

The only thing that didnt look like it was falling apart was the tall clock tower that loomed over the street from a few avenues down where many rich pureblood families lived.

A dog barked and the old squeaky sign outside a closed shop swung in the nights chilling breeze but other than that there was no sound.

Silence.

She walked faster the clicking of her heels hitting the cold stone of the road, the small bag swinging from her arm. She didnt feel fear.

Just excitement.

Oh that ecstatic excitement.

She reached the middle of the street and stood before the tallest house, it had been abandoned for years, windows smashed, holes in the room where a thick jungle of leaves poked out climbing up the chimney.

She grinned in the darkness reaching into her bag. In spite of Tom she would do this the muggle way.

Tom would be lose against the thing he hated most.

First she pulled out her wand and murmured a protective spell, first on herself then the houses that carried families around her, that only consisted of 3.

Then she put her wand back it disappeared into the bag due to the extension charm.

She reached in again and her hand wrapped round the handle pulling out a red gallon bottle of gasoline.

She held it reading the label. 'caution, extremely flammable' she grinned again.

She walked forward till she met the door of the house. "Alahorma" she whispered and the creaking front door that had been bolted closed opened.

She  stepped inside.

The house was cold and damp and she could hear the squeaking of bats and scattering of rats inbetween the debri of broken furniture and overgrown shrubs.

It would have been a pretty house in it's time, the wall paper, once a elegant champagne colour now a dull grimy grey. the once grand challedier now a shattered mess on the floor.

The house reminded Aurora a little of Tom. Grand, tall, beautiful.

but corrupted by time, abandonment and the cruelty of the world causing the once beautiful scene to be masked with a thick black darkness.

The withering skeleton of the stairs still remained so she started there.

She picked up the bottle and unscrewed the lid and began to pour.

The stench was overwhelming but Aurora liked the way it burnt the back of her throat and invaded her senses. It made the experience that much more alive.

She watched as she clear foul smelling liquid drenched the wood of the stairs and she began to trail the water like substance around the room in a perfect spiral. Till she met in the middle.

There she dumped the rest of the gasoline onto the shimmering Crystal's below covered slightly by a overgrowing bush.

The leaves glistened with the liquid fuelling Auroras excitement for how bright they'd shine when the fiery embers engulfed them.

She stepped back, edging out of the house being careful not to trip over the debris.

Then she stood out side of the house admiring her work. Bathing in the feeling of adrenaline pumping through her veins, she could smell the gasoline on her fingertips, the cold air brushing against her face.

Then she pulled it out.

A small metal box like contraption.

She took off the lid and pressed the button down and the bright spark of fire appeared above her fingertips dancing like a ballerina in the night.

She had always had a strange liking to fire. She liked how it was so mesmerising and beautiful, so intising and rather different but how it was so dangerous one wrong move and it could burn the whole house to a crisp.

She smiled, her eyes glinting in the fires light.

Then she threw it.

Like a plague the fire infected the entire house. It started off in the porch and in a blink of an eye the orange flames travelled along the lines of gasoline like a race car, racing up the sides of the house, scorching the walls, crackling as it splintered the wood and splintering as it caught onto the trees as it travelled higher and higher till it reached the top.

It looked like a burning bonfire, the once rotting wood now obsidian black hissing and spitting fiercely like a snarling dragon as the sparks floated down catching onto the rest of the house and began to grow into strong eed flames that roared with fury and it broke down the house bit by bit.

The archway fell with a loud crack, the smoke protruding off of the building. was astounding.

But Aurora was still smiling, like she had just won a grand prize.

It felt so good.

So she did it again.

And again and again and again. Until the entire street was filled with crackling beacons of light that huffed and puffed cloudy black smoke and angry red flames licking up the sided of the abandon building.

There must have been atleast 8 burning houses.

Aurora could barely see in the thick black smoke, it burned her lungs, her nose, her eyes. But she didnt care. 

It would all be worth it.

The house at the end of the street collapsed with a cringing thud and an explosion of flames destroying the rest of the building as the lit debris fell to the ground in sickening splinters.

Aurora was mesmerized, watching the flames dance so aggressively.

Destroying everything in their past yet looking so exquisite while doing it.

She heard a shout through the dark dense clouds surrounding her as a family awoke realizing what was going on yet being confused why there houses hadnt been touched by the unforgiving flames.

Aurora heard a siren, she turned and she ran as fast as she could without hurting herself.

She ran from the scene leaving the trail of chaos behind her but with a warm sense of victory In her chest becuase this time...

she had won.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

She crept carefully back into the house and didnt make a sound as she removed her coat leaving it in the kitchen leaving her in the pyjamas Tom had last seen her in when he kissed her good night.

She creeped up the stairs into the bedroom making sure to avoid the squeaky floorboards.

She reached the bed and stared down at Tom's peaceful face reflected in the moonlight. Pale flawless skin, body carved of marble, dark tousled hair, soft slender features tangled between the navy duvet.

He really was the definition of beauty. And for a fleeting moment she felt regret.

For right here, right now Tom was just Tom. The man she loved, if she was willing to admit it to herself or not, the man she'd always love, she'd always want, always need.

No matter if he tore apart the world piece by piece, murder by murder. She couldnt let go.

They'd have to wrench him from her cold dead hands.

And she had betrayed him.

But this was only for a fleeting moment, when Aurora for a second forgot of Tom's dark actions and sick plans.

But the regret left as quickly as it appeared.

She couldnt wait to see the shock form on his face, watch his perfectly sculpted features twist into a furious anger that ripped through him like a beast.

She sat down on the bed and lay herself down, still staring at him.

"Why are you staring?" He mumbled, he must have awoken when she lay down.

"You have a fly on your nose" she lied flicking his nose. "Ow, bitch" he muttered flinching when she flicked him.

His hands left his own body venturing to her body wrapping round her and pulling her close into him, tucking her head underneath his chin.

"You smell like gasoline" he frowned.

He didnt feel Aurora stiffen "strange... you're probably just tired love" she whispered raising her head to look at his suspicious face with a sweet smile.

And that moment she sort of got why Tom lied so often.

It was so satisfying knowing about something so detrimental and watch the face of another twist and turn in aggravation trying to figure it out.

Oh and it was even better when they finally settle, giving up and accepting they are oblivious and there only option is to trust you.

And again Aurora thought...

underestimation was aggravating, but extremely powerful.

He looked at her not convinced "but I-" Aurora cut him off by connecting her lips to his neck.

He let out a small gasp forgetting his words as Aurora worked her way up to his mouth kissing him roughly.

"Your just tired" she murmured firmly.

"I'm just tired" he mumbled.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Tom awoke the earliest, basically as soon as dawn broke across the horizon.

The weather was grey but it was not raining. Aurora was still muzzled in beside her but he did not have time to admire her in the mornings haze hue like he usually did.

He untangled himself quickly making sure not to 'wake' her and went to get dressed in the other room as so not to disturb her 'slumber'.

But little did he know that his wife was awake, trying so hard to suppress her grin while he was fumbling around, completely oblivious.

She found it strikingly invigorating. She slipped from the room.

The clock struck 10 causing Tom to look up. He told the involved death eaters to be ready by 11 as the March started at 11.30.

The plan was simple, they would hide in the cracks of the streets. To lurk in the shadows of the abandon houses, peering out the fragmented windows till they where given the signal to strike.

To start firing the most deadly spelled known to man, spells that made your blood boil inside you, turn your saliva to acid in your mouth some even that just kill you instantly and show no mercy.

Not to women not to children not to elderly.

Everyone must go down.

He left the house and apparated appearing behind a wall a few streets down.

and to his supprise he didnt hear the sounds of rowdy protestors or chanting of angry people.

He heard yelling.

He heard yelling and sirens.

His pace quickened a sort of panic in each step, his heart began pumping but his face cold as usual except for the slight dip in his brow.

He looked up and saw smoke drifting through the air invading his smell.

He turned the corner nearly in a jog and the sight took his breath away.

Infornt of his stood Reddle street filled with clouds of thick smoke flashing blue and red from the fire trucks parked outside eight abandoned houses still being tortured by dying flares of flames that the fire brigade where trying to control, with water spells but werent doing a very good job.

The flames seemed to roar louder the more water added crackling loudly as bits of wood fell causing sparks to fly out like amber fire flys spluttering at the firemen causing the wizards to stumble back and call for help from other to try keep the red beasts under control.

Kept away from the burning houses was a group of people watching the houses in horror huddled together in the cold london morning.

Tom could see droopy signs of muggleborn protestors staring at the charred street in disappointment.

Around when he looked hard enough he found his own men dressed in black with thick hoods looking around helpless at what to do, he spotted Bellatrix lestrange slipping behind one of the narrow streets dragging what Tom assumed was Lucius behind her.

  Infront of the large group of them held back by countless Aurors contained what looked to be poor families watching as their neighbouring houses burnt to the ground.

But they didnt look sad, just confused.

Tom squinted through the foggy smoke.

And he realized.

That certain houses had not been touched by the seemingly unforgiving flames that invaded the street mysteriously.

Not a tree was scorched, not a blade of grass charred.

He'd be sabotaged.

Tom felt as if the infectious fire had began to burn inside of him as a terrifying wrath filled him from head to toe.

His jaw clenched his fingernails pieced into his palms. Oh how much self control it took him to not scream his lungs raw. To not retaliate. To not kill every single fucking one of those wizards in that very street.

And as the smoke began to clear, the blaring light of the the sirens focused, tom made out a familiar figure standing directly infront of him on the top of street.

Her dark hair blowing in the wind smoke circling around but yet her piercing eyes flickered with pride in the thick air, smirking at him tauntingly.

The rage seemed to double, triple even as she raised a perfect slender hand and waved her long astrocatic fingers at him mockingly.

Laughing.

She was fucking laughing.

Aurora.

He wanted to storm at her. He wanted to grab her by her pretty little neck and make her beg for his mercy. For him to not kill her for what she did. What she did to him.

He wanted to see the panic in her eyes, her hands struggling to get him off of her.

But now she just stood there, tall and proud with a ever so slightly unhinged smile.

Proud of the mass destruction she had caused.

The smoke cleared a little more as Tom took fast steps forward unable to contain his anger.

But instead of looking frightened as he approached weaving through the crowds of firemen and reporters, fire trucks and debris.

She just watched him with taunting amusement.

The smoke cleared and James Potter  and Sirius Black stood by her sides.

And Tom realized he was helpless.

Sirius and James's eyes caught on Tom and the wicked smirk in Auroras face fell and the play began.

"Tom!" She yelled rushing forward pushing James and Sirius out of the way her arms flew around him hugging him tightly.

His whole body went rigged he could nearly feel the heat in his chest from the intense anger making his hands flex by his side.

Her lips travelled up to his ear and he whinced when he felt her nails dug into the back of his shoudlers.

A silent threat between just the two of them, the rest of the world only seeing a distressed wife clinging to her husband.

"Underestimation is a foolish thing darling" she murmured.

She kissed the outside of his ear lightly, slowly like a beautiful camouflage hiding her words. loving the way he writhed underneath her.

His need to hurt her, to watch blood seep from her body to hear her screams and begs for mercy.

But she had taken all that power away. And it was torture.

"I... won" she whispered.

She felt Toms heavy angry hot breath on her neck like a dragon ready to tear its prey to shreds but before he could she stepped away back beside James and Sirius.

Tom look at her in astonishment.

She was crying.

She was the perfect little actress.

She let out a small sob wiping her eyes as James Potter put his arms around her shoulders giving her a soft hug as Sirius patted her back.

It made Tom sick.

"It was awful Tom" she said.

Tom stayed silent, his jaw rolling back as he force himself to not retaliate by looking away to the burnt houses.

"What happened?" He demanded his teeth gritting.

"They fire brigade suspect it was some people angry about the protests and wanted to stop it, Aurora phoned us this morning crying saying she had gone to help out at the start of the March" James said rubbing Auroras shoulder sympathetically.

"That's...horrible" Tom managed to spit out. He took a deep breath forcing his anger down.

"if theres anything I can do, dont hesitate to ask... but right now..." he trailed off his fury rising up in his throat again like vomit before he bashed it back down.

He stared with a cold look at Auroras innocent face. Her cheeks flushed and tear stained , lips looked like they had been quivering.

But her eyes, her eyes held this gleam of pride. Of achievement that she beat him. She beat him.

They where mocking him. Taunting him to every dare try something.

She knew she was untouchable and she adored it.

"But right now I think it would be best if I got Aurora home" he smiled but his words seemed so venomous it actually put James on edge a little.

"We will make sure Aurora gets home safely soon, but as Aurors it is our duty to take a statement as she is a witness" James said with a sympathetic smile.

Tom paused his jaw clenching, he could have swore Aurora smirked at him.

"Alright" he forced himself to say through gritted teeth. "get home... safely" he said his tone cold and harsh as his eyes bore into Auroras.

"She will" Sirius said sternly.

Tom nodded, he gave one last look at Aurora, she batted her eyelids "I'll see you later darling" she said sweetly touching his arm.

Tom tried his best not to sneer at her. He leaned down to her, close enough so only she could hear.

"Just you wait till you get home... traitor" he seethed.

He straightened up He smiled forcefully at the two men then turned on his heel striding away.

"Are you too on good terms right now?" Sirius inquired suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" Aurora asked.

"well there just seemed to be alot of... tension".

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

It was late into the night when Aurora returned home and most of her was hoping that Tom would have given up waiting and went to bed.

Unfortunately she was not blessed with that luck.

When she opened the bedroom door, there he was.

Sitting on the sofa his shirt undone whiskey in his hand and a messy hair.

Auroras mouth opened slightly as she stared around the room.

Everything was broken.

The table had been thrown at the wall creating a huge hole and sprinted wood little the floor. the curtain had been yanked from the rods, the drapes around the bed had been torn and feathers fluttered everywhere like snow from the duvet and pillows torn like a wild animal had attacked them.

Books where pushed to the floor, every piece of glass or porcelain smashed, clothes ripped, paintings ruined, the lamps where smashed and the window had a gaping hole in it.

The sofa Tom was sitting in had been shredded exposing the springs and the fluffy inside, the one opposite head been thrown against the wall.

But Tom sat calmly, sipping his whiskey glass, blood dripping from his hands splayed red onto his shirt and chest.

But he kept his cold cool eyes in the fire dancing for him.

"Evening Sunshine" he said his voice steady and smooth.

"Tom what the fuck?" She yelled.

He smiled at the fire "what's wrong darling? Thought you liked a little destruction" he murmured.

"You are crazy" she said turning to leave but the door slammed shut with a flick of his hand.

"Come on darling, why don't you sit down and have a drink with me?" He asked softly smiling kindly at her.

"I'd...rather not" she mumbled inching towards the door again suddenly feeling very vulnerable.

Like a deer caught in a tigers lair.

"Sit" he commanded.

Aurora felt fear react before her mind.  Reflex from long go to do what Tom said to survive.

So she sat beside him slowly as he watched her.

He reached for the only non broken glass filled with a clear liquid Aurora could only think was vodka and poured a shot glass for her and for him.

"A toast" he said passing her the glass. She took it shakily.

"To your victory" he smiled.

Aurora felt quick shortened for breath, he was really scaring her.

"Drink" he demanded.

She tensed.

But rose the glass to her lips, he did the same.

Their eyes never left each others green clashed against hazel.

The clear liquid touched Auroras lips but it burned.

It burned really bad.

She took it away in shock looking at him. Then she smelt the scent.

"Its gasoline..."

she whispered dropping the glass and it shattered on the floor.

She stood bolt up right staring at him in shock.

He stared back coolly setting down his own glass of what Aurora wasnt sure it was.

"You seem rather fond of the stuff" he said smoothly.

"You-... are you trying to kill me you sick son of a bitch!" She asked her voice was slightly quivering.

Her hand fell over her stomach "you could've...". Tom stood up towering over her, his once cool calm features now twisted with cruelty and anger.

"Traitor" he spat viciously.

"I cant betray what I never supported" she seethed back baring her teeth.

"You betrayed me!" He roared his eyes flashing red with anger, a need to cause some sort of pain, some sort of violence. Aurora reflexively took a step back stumbling on the broken wood behind her.

But she wouldnt back down so easily.

"I did what I had to Tom! You think I was just going to stand there and let you kill tens maybe hundreds of innocent people!" She screeched.

"It wasnt your place to get involved!" He shouted stepping towards her. She took another step back.

"If I dont get involved I'm as guilty as you! I refuse to have blood on my hands Tom! I refuse to let you become a monstrosity!"

"I thought I already was a monstrosity!"

"Y-you are! You make me fucking sick!" She spat venemously.

"No you know what! You are sick! Your fucking sick your ill you've gonna bloody bonkers! Off the rails, psycho, lunatic!"

She began just chanting harmful words in his face coming closer and closer raising her hand to shove him but he caught it with a deathly grip twisting it so she cried out in pain.

"Dont you dare lay a hand on me!" He bellowed.

"Why! Is it to ironic I'd be the one beating you up now!" She screamed.

Everything went silent.

His grip on her wrist loosened, his face fell.

A conflicted look of self doubt flickered across his features for a fleeting moment.

"Your not worth the effort it would take to beat you up" he hissed.

He dropped her arm.

"I hate you" he whispered.

He could see the slight twinge of pain in her eyes along with the tears that were starting to gather.

He turned around heading  for the door.

"Don't turn your back in me y-you coward!" She yelled her voice was breaking at the seams.

Things starting to unravel.

"What do you expect me to do Aurora! You want me to beg for your forgiveness! You want me down in my knees!" He roared.

"I want you to explain! Please, please Tom give me a glimpse of hope that there is something inside of you that wouldnt do that!" She shrieked.

"I-I need... something... t-tell me you didnt want to do it..." she begged.

he scoffed. "You are truly pathetic. Don't be so fucking naive" he growled.

Auroras face seems to fall further her hands shaking by her sides, eyes large and glassy. Hopeless.

"children Tom... there were children there..." she whimpered. Tom looked dormant his shoes and turned away.

"MURDERER!" She yelled.

"SNAKE!" He shouted back.

They where both panting heavily anger taking the energy out of them. Silence again except for the ticking fo the broken clock on the floor.

And for a moment everything was still. It was just two people.

A broken boy with a broken girl in a broken room.

"Why do we always fight?" He asked softly.

Aurora paused.

"Because you're a serial killer"

"and your a stubborn bitch" he spat back.

"Maybe I am" she taunted poison lacing her voice taking steps forward the glass breaking under her stilettos.

"but atleast I'm not a madman" she hissed.

Tom stepped forward a small unstable chuckle fell from his lips as their chests brushed against each other.

"Yes darling..." he began his lips ghosting over hers, barely touching like a dangerous whisper.

She could smell the gasoline and whiskey off of him. It was intoxicating.

"But your dependant on a madman aren't you dear?" He mocked a cruel maniacal grin forming in his lips.

Auroras face hardened with fury.

"I. Dont. Need. You." She snarled.

"Liar" he sneered.

He ws too close to her now his figure towering over her it made her feel small and insignificant.

She reached out to push him way but he caught her hands with one of his, his other going round her throat squeezing lightly, lifting her up.

"What did I say about laying a hand on me?" He growled.

"Fuck you!" Aurora managed to cry through her struggling breathes.

He laughed. "Oh your like that wouldnt you honey?". He pulled her face down closer to his.

"I should just kill you now" he growled lowly, threatening. He didnt expect a response but he got one.

"Go on then" she spluttered "K-kill me, kill me and your baby. Free us from this god forsaken prison you've locked us into" she challenged.

Her breath was running out as Tom's grip tightened around her neck.

Nails digging Into her skin, her lungs where on fire, trying to gulp for air like a beached fish.

"y-...you're a coward T-Tom Riddle" she whispered her last breath leaving her mouth as her eyes fell shut and her grip in his wrists struggling to get out dropped.

She went limp.

Heheheheeheh

Lizzie  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.8K 6
It was a normal day in Hogwarts in the 1970s-not. Everybody was in shock of the quietness from the Marauders. Regulus Black had noticed a change in h...
373K 10.2K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...
114K 2.6K 100
Hogwarts, where the golden trio gets on to have their magical adventures with the sister's Anna Scamander and Elsa Scamander with her soulmate Hary P...
12.7K 490 9
atychiphobia-the extreme fear of failure. ~~ It's not in Tom riddle's nature to care for anyone. In fact, he doubts he's ever truly cared for someone...