Bright Side | SOPE ( Book 1)

kim_Chiisdelicious tarafından

~You bring out my bright side~ ♧__________________________________♧ Min Yoongi, the basketball captain wh... Daha Fazla

Happy introduction
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Self promo
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
self promotion- 2
chapter 42

chapter 8

218 11 0
kim_Chiisdelicious tarafından

═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════

Hoseok ran as he stopped right before the dance room on the third floor. The class was still 40 minutes away, he had plenty of time. He didn't want to end up sitting in the class doing nothing, so he walked a few more steps of the corridor to sit on the stairs and listen to some music as the window between the two staircase showed a great view of the garden behind the college, a hundred times pleasing than the big mirror of the dance room.

"Hey buddy..!"

He heard someone say as his heart dropped. His scared eyes turned towards the voice. It was Jae, his dance class buddy. He signed in relief  Jaebum was a well trained dancer along with being one of the handsome boys the school could ever have. Hoseok always felt intimidated around him. He had a different aura. He could win the world with his attitute.

"Hey Jae.."

Hoseok smiled a little. Jaebum just turned to look at his other friends who smiled at Hoseok too. Not all belonged to dance class, but anyways.

"Its JB, you punk."

Someone reminded as Hoseok's eyes moved around the group. His lips going into a pout, with the response.

"Hey hey.. its fine. I like this name too. Its much warmer."

Jaebum complimented and Hoseok turned red at the attention of everyone and the appreciation of Jaebum to his little mistake.

"Wanna join us?"

Jae asked as his hand went straight around Hoseok's shoulders. He casually talked pulling Hoseok to walk with him downstairs.

"Join in what? We have class.."

Hoseok said looking confused as ever.

"We have a lot of time. Boys, lets go to the right side parking."

Jaebum specified. The parking area in the afternoon was a quite place to be bothered by anyone. The speciality of the right parking area was it had a broken survillence camera.

"Parking? Why are we going there?"

Hoseok hesitated as he looked at Jaebum for a answer.

"Lets have some fun buddy. I'll teach you how to smoke."

He insisted.

"Wha-what smoke? Jaebum we are in school."

Hoseok reminded.

"Its gonna be fine..."

He smiled proudly as he dragged the other's body with him. Much against his will.

"Take this. Who has a lighter?"

Jaebum asked in a low scoffing voice. He removed his bag as he took out a packet from inside. Placing a cigarette in Hoseok's hands, he smirked.

"Give it a try mate.. its much better than it looks like."

He said positively. Hoseok's hands shivered as he held the cigarette looking at the others. They were not allowed to do that. Incase they get caught, it would end up very bad. Hoseok had made his way here through scholarships and getting into a trouble like this would get him thrown out with a red mark on his leaving certificate.

"You wanna try some of this?"

The other gave a better option in terms of what they had. A bottle of alcohol dancing in his hand. Hoseok had been going out of his mind.

"Jaebum, its against the school rules. We'd be punished if we get caught."

He specified again.

"This kid..!"

With that the bottle opened forcing it into Hoseok's mouth. It was Yugyeom.

"He'd get to know once it goes into his mouth.."

The guy said, irritated of Hoseok's "no" song. Hoseok pushed him hard.. falling to the ground in the process. The alcohol went down his mouth and on his shirt.

"Hey..! Take it easy on him. Dont force him, you trash."

Jaebum jumped from where he was sitting making all of them back away.

"Hoseok-ah, are you okay?"

He asked as he sat down at the others level. His eyes showed surprise and concern but Hoseok did not reply. His eyes filled with tears as he got up and ran towards the entrance.

"Why would you let him go? What if he complains about us?"

One of them asked.

"He wont. I know him. He would not get his friend in trouble."

Jaebum ignored as he mentally took a note of reminding it to Hoseok about keeping his mouth shut.

Hoseok ran to the college building. He stopped when he felt safe. Looking around he realised people were staring at him weirdly. I mean..why not..? His tshirt half soaked with the alcohol, his hair all messy from the run, he was panting hard, his eyes teary. His face proving he was death scared. He looked the worst he ever could.

Water, he needed water. He made his way to the cafeteria again without giving it a second thought. Placing his bag on the counter he took out some money with shivery hands as he picked up the bottle dropping it once in the process.

"Hoseok-ah..!"

Namjoon called as he smiled after seeing Hoseok back. Hoseok ignored him completely. Well, to be honest he never heard him. His weak steps walked towards exit as he tried wiping of the tears in his eyes.

"Hoseok-"

Namjoon placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder to make him stop. Yoongi followed. He knew something looked different. Very different. Hoseok looked like he had seen some ghost.

"The hell. Whats wrong?"

Namjoon asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"You look terrible. What about your class.. you left 20 minutes ago for?"

He continued. Hoseok was in no state to answer a questionaire.

"I have to go.."

He said briefly as he began walking.

"Stop stop. You need to tell me. I can help maybe."

Namjoon insisted. Yoongi had caught up with the running figures with his slow pace from before. He could see the mess. He could see the panic. At a moment, Yoongi could smell alcohol. He looked around as his eyes landed on Hoseok shirt. His eyes pierced into Hoseok's body as he tried to take in the information.

"I dont need help."

Hoseok said as he pushed Namjoon's hand away, moving upstairs to the class. Namjoon tried to call him again but Yoongi stopped him from doing so.

Yoongi had his mind clouded. What did Hoseok do? Did he drink in college campus? Didn't he know, it wasn't allowed? Was Hoseok not the same person Yoongi thought he was? Was the panic because, he was afraid to get caught?

Yoongi had no idea about things now. He was questioning his choices. Hoseok sat down at a place he found quite. He was all stressed by what he just saw or more probably, experienced. The thought of getting forced like that had him scared. No wonder Jimin asked him to stay away from the hiphop crew. Hoseok just misunderstood him. He thought Jimin had no intensions to share his friend as he was one of the jealous types. Hoseok walked into the empty dance room as he removed his shirt throwing it on his bag.

"Hobiiiiiiiiiiii....!"

Jimin jumped on Hoseok with his over excited mind. He had seen Hoseok walk there, completely out of his soul. He took a glance at Hoseok as Hoseok looked back at him with wide eyes.

"Why are you half naked?"

Jimin realised.

"Jimin.. help me if you have an extra shirt..! Please."

His words said. He had mentally slapped himself for not having one himself.

"Ohhhhh.. nice body. You've been working out a lot lately. Showing off, huh?"

Jimin teased.

"Jimin please."

Hoseok yelled at him, firm. It was only then did Jimin realised how distressed his friend was.

"I have it in my locker. Wait for me."

With that Jimin left, walking down the stairs to his locker. He had never seen Hoseok panic like that. He seemed a liitle scared too.

"Jimin..!"

A voice called as he reached his locker, taking out the shirt he had in it.

═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════

Thats it for now. Make sure to comment and vote.💜 For those who already did- thankyou.

And have a happy day.. and stay safe.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.3K 1K 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
736K 16.7K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
111K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...
715K 30.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...