Why us? (Pokemon fanfic)

By shinymewgirl

Everyday for as long as she can remember Emma has forced herself to face everything alone. She wants to belie... More

Prologue
1- A way back home
2- Stalling
3- Home sweet home
5- Promise me
6- Good luck with that
7- Getting ready
8- Descoveries
9- Find a weak point
10- Nightmares become real
11- Break down
12- A new companion
13- I will stand my ground
14- such a joyful pain
15- unbalanced battle
16- when will it stop?
17- how much worse could things get?
18- a bad guy?
19- desperate reach for freedom
20- experimentation
21- not a second time
22- The Guardian Angel
23- rainy night camping
24- together at last
25- Fighting back
26- Not a peep
27- Nightmares come true
28- Be proud of me
29- Burning hatred
30- The key to Purity
31- Stalkers, stalkers everywhere
32- The balance of three
33- A series of unfortunate events
34- Family reunion
35- Extended family tree
36- The Legendary Plan
37- One down, two to go
38- An electrifying match up
39- Battle bonds
40- Battle with angels
41- Does anyone understand Shadow anymore?
42- It begins
43- Twisted memories
44- A new Dark Room
45- Whispers in the dark
46- A day off
47- Sweet dreams
48- Bad turns
49- The Testing Continues
50- Old habits
51- The testing ends
52- It will be okay
53- Escape
54- Almost home
55- Conciquences
56- Too much damage done
57- The Ultimate Wepon
58- Trust in me
59- Closing the rift
60- Comatose
Epilogue
Final thoughts on the 'Why?' series

4- This should be good

1.4K 123 145
By shinymewgirl

(A/N- just saying the song Emma sings in this chapter is a Christian song just thought I'd warn you but it does fit Emma really well so yeah. Don't forget to comment.)

~*🌸*~

I started flicking through the massive pile of mail sitting on my dresser. After a little over two years since I'd last been home, my mail had built up.... A lot.

Junk

Junk

Crap

Crap

Junk

Fan mail

Junk

Junk

Junk

Fan mail

Fan mail

Crap

Crap

Random shit

I sighed, kicking everything off my bed and onto the floor. Who in their right mind would give where I live to the public to write fan mail. I don't answer it or even read it.

I picked up my guitar and randomly started playing a tune. After a few moments I decided in a song, I don't know why I chose the song I did. It just came to me.

Little girl terrified,
She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal.
A home is no place to hide,
Her heart I'd braking from the pain that she feels.

Everyday's the same, she fights to find her way. She hurts, she brakes, she hides and tries to pray.
She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries?

Today she's turning 16, everyone's singing but she can't seem to smile. They never get past arms length, how could they act like everything was alright?

Pulling down her long sleeves. To cover all the memories that scars leave.
She says, "maybe making me bleed, will be the answer that could wash the slate clean."

Everyday's the same she fights to find her way. She hurts, she brakes, she hides and tries to pray.
She wonders why, does anyone hear her when she cries?

This is the dark before the dawn, the storm before the peace. Don't be afraid cause seasons change and God is watching over you he hears you.

Everyday's the same she fights to find her way. She hurts, she brakes, she hides and tries to prey. She'll be just fine, cause I know he hears he when she cries.

Everyday's the same she fights to find her way. She hurts, she brakes, she hides and tries to prey. She'll be just fine, cause I know he hears her when she cries.

She'll be just fine, cause I know he hears her when she cries.

I sighed and closed my eyes while leaning against my soft bed head. I played a few more notes of the song while I just sat there.

"That was pretty."

I sat up in a flash, looking over at Silver and Red at my doorway.

"Don't sneak up on me." I growled, sitting my guitar next to my bed.

That was priceless. Night snickered.

"Be quiet."

Okay.

"What?"

What what?

"You don't normally just drop things like that. What do you want from me this time?"

I kinda need you to bail me out again...

"What did you do this time?"

Nothing.

"Night!"

I kinda lit a lake on fire...

"Again? How do you even do that?"

Don't ask.

"I just did."

Silvers talking to you by the way. Thought you'd like to know.

"We'll finish this later."

"Earth to Emma." Silver snapped his fingers.

"Sorry. Night's being a pain." I sighed. Closing my eyes again.

Hey!

"What did you say?"

Silver rolled his eyes. "I said that Clair said I could stay in the spare room."

~Unky Silvykins is having a sweep over!~ Petunia giggled, blinding into the room. Who the hell showed her the way from my cabin to here. All my Pokemon knew the way apart from the three little ones.

"I care why?" I sighed, sitting up and scratching Petunia behind the ears.

"You could act like you care about something in your life you know."

I just shrugged. "I have so much shit going on I have better things to care about."

Silver rolled his eyes. "Last time I check we sorted out all your 'shit' out."

"You swore! You can't get me in trouble now." I said triumphantly. "And I have a lot of stuff that's still unsorted."

"Like what?"

"Well I have to bail Night again for one." I leaned back against my bed board again and closed my eyes. "She's be a pain, as usual."

It wasn't my fault!

"Nothing's ever your fault."

Yup, cause I'm a perfect angel.

I sighed and opened my eyes to see Silver had now moved next to my bed. "Ya'know most people would find this creepy." I stated sitting up.

"Well you're not like most people, are you?"

"Ya think?"

I ignored him and picked my bag up off the end of my bag, digging through it for my new crystal sculptures. I gently took out the box and stood up and walked over to where my collection was. I opened the case and sat the box it the crook if my arm. Each new figure glinted in the light. One by one I sat them in order of when I caught them. Trust next to the Eevee I'd gotten a few years ago. Aquarina next to Guardian whom was my last catch previously. Petunia and Dreamer I sat right at the end. I hesitated when I got to the last two sculptures. The Vulpix an Ninetales for Night. I didn't know where to sit them sitting them around my other Pokemon didn't feel right because Night wasn't like my other Pokemon since she wasn't entirely a Pokemon.

I looked down at the two crystalian figures. They couldn't look more like her, even having her... look in her eyes. I sat the box on the edge of my bed and rearrange the figures so there was a space in the middle of the second of the three shelves. I pulled out a stand I'd gotten with one of my previous crystals and sat it there before placing Night's two figures on top.

I nodded to myself. That looked right.

Aww, you care.

"Shut up before I flush them down the toilet."

Shutting up.

"They're pretty." Red said walking to me side.

I nodded. "Thanks."

"Lunch is up!" Clair called.

I rolled my eyes. "Coming!" I signalled for everyone to follow as we went down stair, me sliding on the stair railing on the way down.

"Emma don't slide down the railing, you could hurt yourself." Clair scolded.

"No matter how many times you say that I won't listen." I shrug. "I like to do it and have done tons more dangerous stuff before." I said in a time that would get your average teenage girl grounded if they spoke to their mother like.

"Well you live in my house, you'll live by my rules."

I snorted. "What you gonna do? Throw me onto the street?"

Clair sighed. "You haven't been sleeping well again have you."

"How the hell could you tell that?" Silver frowned, slightly furrowing his eyes. He's been trying to figure out how to reed my emotions for months but the only ones who can do that is my Pokemon and Clair (most of the time I can be pretty good at hiding them if I want to.)

"Incase you've forgotten, I've raise Emma since she was seven. I know how to tell if she hasn't been sleeping well." Clair said with a slight glare.

Yay, the two people who are the closet thing to family I have, are fighting over who knows the most about me.

This should be good...

Sarcasm.

~*~*~*~*~🌸~*~*~*~*~
Word count: 1258

So Silver and Clair are fighting over Emma. This should get interesting. Next chapter though I'm probably gonna skip to night time cause I need to get the plot moving and a lot of you have been asking for Night to actually make an appearance so yeah. That should happen next chapter.

Well I have crap to do. Laura was away today and wont be at school tomorrow. My whole Agriculture class through a party. XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.5K 29
{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember was that she was dying, going away fore...
44.2K 1.3K 17
A female Ash Ketchum is faced with being unable to fulfill her dreams with prejudices against her gender, and realizing that the world is a dark, ugl...
5.1K 166 21
Angel Barnes wasn't your average 17 year old girl living in Vaniville Town. What you might not know is she was infact raised by Pokémon. How you may...
73 1 27
I see a blinding light just ahead. I feel it calling to me. Using all my strength I yank myself a few more inches. I yank my body towards the light...