The Royal Heir (Book One)

By MJ_Cristine

Vanessa is 17, the Princess of Cardovy Kingdom of the Pura Lupus pack. Since she was young her parents traine... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - The Birthday Plan
Chapter 2 - The Friend's Idea
Chapter 3 - The Mother's Trick
Chapter 4 - The Loving Siblings
Chapter 6 - The Possible Mate
Chapter 7 - The Father's Secret
Chapter 8 - The Half Prince
Chapter 9 - The Queen's Invitation
Chapter 10 - The Wolf's Intuition
Chapter 11 - The Mixed Emotions
Chapter 12 - The Team Acquaintance
Chapter 13 - The Principal's Order
Chapter 14 - The Brother's Warning
Chapter 15 - The Weird Dream
Chapter 16 - The Weekend Training
Chapter 17 - The People's Choice
Chapter 18 - The Neglected Son
Chapter 19 - The White Lie
Chapter 20 - The Random Comment
Chapter 21 - The Stolen Kisses
Chapter 22 - The Witch's Mark
Chapter 23 - The Guardian's Approval
Chapter 24 - The Jealousy Issue
Chapter 25 - The School Fair
Chapter 26 - The Revenge Plan
Chapter 27 - The Text Messages
Chapter 28 - The Guilty Couple
Chapter 29 - The Mutual Decision
Chapter 30 - The Other Accomplice
Chapter 31 - The Servant's Revelation
Chapter 32 - The Lunch Date
Chapter 33 - The Shopping Companion
Chapter 34 - The Mate's Scent
Chapter 35 - The Stronger Bond
Chapter 36 - The Intimate Moments
Chapter 37 - The Heat Hours
Chapter 38 - The Meeting Place
Chapter 39 - The Masquerade Ball
Chapter 40 - The Surprise Proposal
Chapter 41 - The Wedding Crashers
Chapter 42 - The Battle Field
Chapter 43 - The Burned Palace
Chapter 44 - The Witch's Daughter
Chapter 45 - The Pack's Treaty
Chapter 46 - The Rescued Day
Chapter 47 - The New Vision
Chapter 48 - The Last Memory
Chapter 49 - The Little Boy
EPILOGUE (The Unclear Tomorrow)
!! PLEASE READ !!

Chapter 5 - The Class Announcement

4.9K 200 1
By MJ_Cristine

VANESSA POV

Ten minutes top we reached Roundhay School parking lot since its closer to our Kingdom. I'm on my 12th grade with Sophia and her Aunt is also a professor there. Soon we are inside the classroom and sat on our chairs.

"Morning class! Take your seats please." Mrs. Payne came in.

Her eyes found ours and she smiled knowing Sophia and I never get late. Aside from she's Sophia's relative she will tell our parents about our performance especially tardiness.

"Bennett?" She starts the roll call.

"Here!" I acknowledged myself.

She went on with her attendance sheet until she called a certain name. In time he appeared on the doorway almost panting. He looks mouth-watering in his white shirt with leather jacket and denim jeans. He met my blue eyes with his green eyes and winked at me. If I didn't know him any better I will fall for that. He is the school heartthrob as they called it but for me his just plain and arrogant.

"Here Mrs. Payne!" He was panting.

Mrs Payne gave him fair warning. He apologized and sat behind me.

'Stop purring Rein!' I command my wolf.

'I can't help it. He is definitely a hot shot.' She admitted.

"Stop thinking about me Jasmine." His breath was close to my ear. That nerve!

"Keep dreaming Irvine and don't call me by my middle name." I pretended annoyed but I swear I'm blushing.

'But you like how he said your name.' Reign butted in.

'Fine I do but will you please cut it out.' I mentally rolled my eyes. 'I don't understand why you dislike him he seems nice.' She defended him really.

'Just forget it and let me focus on my class.' I blocked her.

I didn't notice Mrs. Payne was already done with the attendance. She announced the birthday celebrants and I was included on it.

'Maybe Anthony is our mate. What do you think?' Reign consulted my opinion.

'How about Edison?' I argued and she groaned.

'Who do you preferred to be our mate an arrogant but totally hot guy or an intelligent but obsessed guy?' Rein made me silent.

'I...' I can tell my wolf is smirking at me.

'Thought so too.' She blocked me out. What a nice wolf!

I decided to forget about our ridiculous chat and listened to Mrs. Payne. She is discussing something about the fair and I was lost.

"Is there any specific theme for each fair Mrs. Payne?" I paid attention this time.

"It will be summer with different booths." She pitched in while everyone cheered.

"Who will be the Fair Committee?" Edison inquired

Mrs. Payne assigned me, Anthony and him. I just listened while scribbling on my planner. After our homeroom Edison talked to me about the fair I wanted Anthony's idea too but he left just before I had the chance. I don't know if I heard him growled but I'm sure I did.

"Vanessa are you listening?" Edison shook me lightly.

"Yeah I'm okay sorry so what was your idea again?" I fetched the notes in my bag.

"I was thinking of fun games like shooting, tin can alley, tug of war..." He keeps on going but my thought is with Anthony.

"That's great help anyway let's talk about it later. I need to go to my next class." I gathered my things.

I decided to search for Anthony and saw him at the field. I'm about to call him when a girl marched towards him. I stayed a little longer and saw him kissed the girl's forehead with so much love.

'Maybe it's his mate.' Reign upset tone.

'That means Edison is probably be our mate.' I conclude.

I don't know why I felt upset about it because I don't like Anthony right. Just before they see me I rushed inside the building and proceed to my class.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.3K 49
[COMPLETED] My name is Ash. I am the first born female of the royal demon family. And luckily, I get a mate. Yes, you heard me right. A mate or othe...
1.5M 38K 32
When Cari can no longer contain the pain of her mate being with someone else her pack falls apart. For ten years Carissa Mason has had to endure the...
193K 11.8K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
7.4K 290 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...