Mommy dearest, why do you wan...

By lgoffe

Liza has lived her whole life thinking she was a regular teenager, she couldn't be more wrong. She has to com... More

not titled
My new reality-part one
My new reality-part two
My new reality part three
Magic-part one
Magic-part two
Magic-part three
Magic-part four
Chocolate-part one
Chocolate-part two
Chocolate-part three
Chocolate-part four
Truths Unfold-part one
Truths Untold-part two
Truths Untold-part three
Truths unfold-part four
chapter five part one
chaptter five part two
chapter five part three
chapter five part four
Chapter five-part five
Chapter five-part six
Healing Blood-part two
Healing Blood-part three
Healing Blood-part four
Healing Blood-part five
Healing Blood-part six
Dream Walker-part one
Dream Walk-part two
Dream walker-part three
Dream Walk-part four
chapter eight part one
chapter eight part two.
chapter eight part three
chapret eight part four
Angel-part one
Angel-part two
Angel-part three
angel-part four
chapter ten part one
chapter ten art two
chapter ten part three
chatpet eleven part one
chapter eleven part two
Chapter eleven part three
chapter eleven part four
Rescue Mission-part one
Rescue Mission-part two
Rescue mission-part three
Rescue mission-part four
chapter thirteen part one
Chapter thirteen part two
chapter thirteen part three
Chapter thirteen part four
Chapter fourteen part one
Chapter fourteen part two
Chapter fourteen part three (who said blood was thicker than water?)
Chapter fourteen part four
chapter fifteen. The ending.

Healing blood-part one

3.5K 15 2
By lgoffe

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

================================================================================

I woke up rapped in Damen's soft but strong arms. I liked the feeling of waking up next to him, It made me feel safe and loved. He looked so peaceful lying there asleep, like he didn't have a worry in the world when in reality he had all my worries on his mind. I looked at his soft plumped lips wanting nothing more than to kiss them but not wanting to wake him up. Slowly I bent down until our lips touched softly. It was only a quick soft peck that lasted no longer than a second or so but still he started to stir. "Morning beautiful" He greeted me in a sleepy voice smiling, how could he sound so sexy when he's so sleepy?. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I said in a soft quiet voice stroking his loft hair. Still smiling he said "Don't worry about it, I couldn't think of a better way to be woken. Or a better person to wake me up" This guy was so cheesy some times but I must admit, I loved it. He lifted his head slightly to kiss my ever willing lips. 

Just like always the kiss became much more passionate. He pulled me to lie on top of him as our kiss deepened. I could live of this mans kisses alone and never need food, water or even air. I rolled onto my beck, pulling him on top of me not breaking the kiss. I rapped my legs around his waist trying to pull him closer to me. After a while he pulled out of the kiss to look at me. "That was a better wake up kiss" He said with a cocky grin on his face. I smiled and blushed, slightly embarrassed. "Have I ever told you that I love it when you blush?" He asked causing me to blush even more. "What time is it?" I asked changing the subject. He looked at the clock above his bed then said "6.45, we still have some time before we have to get up" he had a mischievous smile on his face.

A thought came to my mind causing me to smile. "I need to take a shower, but It would be a waist of water if I'm not dirty and sweaty" I said smiling, hoping he would catch on. Thankfully he did as he bent back down to kiss me. He kissed from my mouth to my jaw and kissed his usual trail down to my breasts. I pulled him into me as he caressed my nipples with his tongue causing me to moan. I loved it when this man touched me. I pushed him off me and sat up. Pushing him to sit down I sat on his lap then pulled him in for another kiss. I started to grind on his lap causing him to get hard. I giggled and carried on. "Your such a tease" he said in a lust filled voice. Bending my head down I whispered "I know" in his ear. "I can teas too" He threatened and threw me on my back, hovering above me.

================================================================================

"Now that is what you call a good wake up call" Damen said when we finished. I nodded my head in agreement still slightly out of breath. "Now I'm all sweaty and dirty I'm going to have a shower, fancy saving the planet with me?" I asked. He knew what I  meant from last time so he followed behind me as I entered his bathroom. I didn't bother to put any clothes on because we were only going into the next room. Since meeting Damen I'm not as scared to do things. As I turned on the shower Damen just stood by the door watching me. "Are you coming in?" I asked stepping into the shower. "In a minute, I want to watch you for a while" He said causing me to giggle. He watched me as I washed my hair, staring as the bubbles fell from my head and trailed down my body leaving a soapy trail behind.

When I grabbed the shower gel to wash myself Damen joined me in the shower. He took the shower gel out of my hand and squeezed some into his hands then applied it to my back. He washed me all over, every inch of my body until I was as clean as clean could me. I didn't try to stop him because I liked the fact that he was touching me. "My turn" I said with a seductive smile, taking the shower gel off him and squeezing it into my hands. I love lynx shower gel. I washed him just as thoroughly as he did me. I loved cleaning him because I got to explore every inch of his body seeing how big his muscles really were. Why thin man wore clothes I'll never know. If you looked up perfection in a dictionary it would come up with a picture of him.

When we were both clean and starting to go wrinkly we got out of the shower and dried off. "I didn't bring any clean clothes to your room with me last night" I said, pouting. "Ill go and get you some if you like" he offered. I nodded no, "Its okay, I'll just rap myself in a towel and walk to my room" I said securing the towel around me. I kissed him and said "come to my room when your dressed" He nodded yes and I left.

I got to my room without bumping into anyone thank the lord. I would have been embarrasses as hell if anyone was to have seen me. I grabbed some sweat pants and a vest top and shoved them on. If we were training there was no point in me wearing my new clothes only to ruin them. Once I was dressed I brushed my hair and shoved it into a pony tail. My door knocked and Damen walked in. "Hello gorgeous" he greeted walking over to me. I pulled him down so he was level with me and kissed him.

"Hello handsome" I said smiling. He smiled back at me which caused my heart rate to quicken. "So were doing magical training today, right?" I asked. "Yeah, But I want to get a little self defence in if I can" He said nodding. I nodded at him and stood up. Giving him a quick kiss I turned and left my room, Damen following behind me.

================================================================================

We ended up outside the mansion in front of the double doors. "I want you to open them" Damen said. I looked at him confused. Why did he want me to open them when we just came out of them to get here. "With your mind" He finally said clearing up my confusion. "Ohh no no no. I cant do that" I said starting to panic. "you can. You already proved that you have the powers when you moved the pebbles last time. This will be like doing the same thing only on a bigger scale" He explained to me in a reassuring tone. "But pebbles are different to massive doors" I argued back. "No its the same, the only difference is you have to concentrate a little harder" he promised.

"Come on Liza, I know you can do it" Damen said reassuringly.. I moved a pebble a few days ago but that was only a pebble. And it still took me a while to do it. Now he thinks that I will be able to open and close doors. But not just any doors. The front doors. They were made of heavy oak and took a lot of effort to open by hand. I got them to move a little but not much. Just an inch or so. Damen said that that in itself was an achievement. Than not many full witches learned how to do it that quick and considering I was half witch we didn't know weather I had more magical strength or physical. Damen had equal physical and mental strength. But for me it wasn't good enough to move something only a little when It is possible to do better. I've always tried to be the best at what ever I do. And the faster I conker one thing the faster I got to learn something new. That's why my grades in school were so good.

I focused all my energy on the door, imagining that it was as light as a feather. That the wind was blowing it softly open. After about an hour of trying I started to get angry. "FUCK SAKES" I shouted turning away form the door grabbing my hair in frustration. Iver the course of the hour I had pulled my hair out of the pony tail just to pull at it some more. I was tempted to get a chainsaw to the stupid doors and be done with it. "Come on babe, you can do it, I believe in you" Damen said walking over to me and placing a kiss on my cheek. Turning back to face the door I tried again, but to no avail. I tried over and over again and each time I failed I only got more and more angry. "Open you piece of shit" I shouted and the door flew open. I stared open mouthed at the door in shock, unable to believe that I did that. "Wow" Damen said walking over to me. "Your Powers relay are tied into you anger" He said. That's what he thought when we were working on the pebbles. But I guess that this proves it for sure.

"I...I did it?" I asked feeling a little light headed. "Yeah, and I knew you could" Damen said smiling. I felt so week that I had to sit down for a little while. I knew that I couldn't make it into the house so I just sat on the floor going more and more dizzy. "Liza?" I heard Damen call as everything went dark.

================================================================================

DAMENS POV!!!

================================================================================

I guessed that she would be a little tired out after using her magic because shes not used to it. But I wasn't expecting her to pass out like that, if her nose wasn't bleeding I don't think that I would have been as worried. But when I saw that blood dripping out of her nose I knew that something was wrong. I scooped her up into my arms and ran as fast as I could to her bedroom and placed her underneath her covers then went to fetch Betty and Anthony.

"Anthony" I shouted throughout the whole of the house. I had already checked his room, his office and the living room but I couldn't find him. I finally found him walking out of the library. "Whats wrong" he asked on high alert. He must have noticed something was up when he saw the look on my face. That and the fact that I was shouting like a mad man throught the house. I explained to him that Liza passed out after using her magic and he told me to go and keep an eye on her. That he would get Betty and a doctor to come and examine her. When I got back to her room I noticed how pail she had gone. She was much paler than any of the full vamps in the house. I didn't like the look of her, she looked so frail and ill. Like she would break at any moment.

I liked it when her face was full of blood, all pink and flushed. I walked over to her and sat on the bed beside her, taking her hand in mine. "You will be okay my love" I said, not knowing if she could hear me but needing to reassure not only her but me as well.

================================================================================

Hey guys, because I've updated this early I might work on another part tonight. I'm not promising that there will be another part up, It might be that tomorrows part will be longer :)

Please COMMENT_ i love to hear what you guys think :)

              FAN_ I love having fans it makes me smile XD

              VOTE_ Ive entered this story in the watty awards so your votes will be appreciated :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 496 26
Ruby had the perfect life, she had awesome siblings, amazing dad, an okay mom, and they were rich. She was invited to all the parties, she was friend...
3.2K 129 21
Melody didn't know her real parents. She's lived with her guardian Betty her whole life. She's content and happy, but thats about to change. Her worl...
267 23 16
Living in an asylum for the past 5 years isn't easy. You can't get mad, forced to take pills, forget your emotions and only focus on "getting better...
645 3 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...