{1} ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By argentsbows

๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ; ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง, ๐ž... More

01'
02'
03'
04'
05'
06'
07'
08'
09'
10'
11'
12'
A/N
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
A/n
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
31'
32'
33'
34'
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
46'
48'
49'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
50'
51'
52'
53'
54'
55'
56'
57'
A/N

47'

5.4K 212 56
By argentsbows

𝟒𝟕' 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

꧁꧂

Kol was creating circles onto Wanda's palm with his thumb as she laid unconscious. Klaus walked in and glanced at the girl then at his brother.

"How is she?" the hybrid asked.

"Oh so now you suddenly care." Kol scoffed as he looked up at his older brother. "Despite your beliefs Kol, I do care for the young girl." Klaus said as he glared at the vampire.

Kol rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Wanda. "Freya and Rebekah will be back soon with the antidote." Klaus told Kol.

"So eager to heal her only for you to use her as a weapon against Dahlia." Kol sneered.

"Is that what you think? That I only want to use her?" Klaus asked with a slight edge to his tone. "Well, brother it wouldn't be something to surprise me." Kol snapped.

"Am I slightly pleased to know Dahlia is afraid of Wanda yes, but make no mistake I care for her as much as I care for Rebekah. Despite your reluctance towards me I meant when I said Wanda is apart of this family and I will protect her as such." Klaus said, he had to admit the girl had grown onto him. From their childish fights to when fighting side by side Klaus had seen the girl as a younger sister of his own now.

Kol was taken back by Klaus' sudden outburst, his brother caring for someone other than himself? Well that was new to him.

The Original sighed and looked back at Wanda, "What if she doesn't wake up." he asked in such a small voice the own vampire didn't recognize it as his.

Klaus walked over to Kol and placed a hand on his shoulder, "I think your underestimating the girls power, she's not one to give up. Even if I have to slaughter people to wake her up, I will." Klaus said.

Kol didn't want to say anything but through his bond with Wanda he could feel her slowly slipping from his grasp... and it was terrifying him.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Freya and Rebekah rush in with a vile in her hands, Kol stood abruptly. "Please tell me that's the antidote." he said.

Freya ignored her younger brother since she knew Wanda was running low on time, Rebekah sent her brother a wavering smile but was wrecked with nervousness inside. She didn't want to lose her best friend, she couldn't.

Kol stepped back as Freya took his place next to the girl, the witch opened the vile and slowly poured it into the girls mouth hoping she would drink.

Freya stepped back and sighed shakily, "She should wake up in a couple of hours."

"What do you mean should?" Kol darkly asked. Freya looked at the vampire with sad eyes, "I don't know if the antidote will work, Dahlia's poisons are difficult to reverse." she told him.

Kol took a deep breathe as he clenched his fists to keep himself from saying something he would regret. All he could do now was hope and pray it was enough.

"I will be leaving now." Freya said as she remembered the memorial she was prepping for her head father.

The witch left before Rebekah could say something. The young Mikealson looked at Kol who was watching Wanda with an expression she hadn't seen on him in centuries.

"She's a fighter, Kol. She'll wake up I know it." Rebekah told him.

Kol slowly nodded before placing a lingering kiss on the girls forehead then left.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Kol and Elijah had left to look for Klaus, Wanda laid on the bed when her hand twitched. The girl opened her eyes and breathed one name.

"Hope."

On the other side of town Hayley is in a room as Dahlia stands on the other side of the doorway as the body of dead werewolves lay behind her.

"Hayley, is it? I have no quarrel with you. Esther made this bargain long ago. It's most unfortunate you've been dragged into it." Dahlia said to the hybrid who was holding Hope in her arms.

"You talk like you don't have a choice, but this is your doing." Hayley said narrowing her eyes at the old witch.

"When I give my word, I keep it, and I expect others to do the same. Esther and I made a bargain a long time ago, and so, you see, that child is rightfully mine. The only question that you need ask is would you deny me, knowing that it would mean your death?" Dahlia asked with a brow raised.

"You're not taking her." Hayley furiously said.

Dahlia sighed impatiently, "You're frightened for your child. Heh. I can assure you anything that Freya may have told you about our life together, well, she always had a flair for the dramatic."

"Well, it seems to run in the family." Hayley said unamused.

"Well, then of course, most of my troubles with Freya stemmed from the fact that I came for her so late in life. She had such a strong memory of the family that I took her from, but Hope is still young. She won't cling to the memory of you or cry for you in her sleep. You can take comfort in the fact that for her it will be as if you never existed." Dahlia smiled.

Hayley glared when she saw a figure appear behind the witch.

"You know taking someone from their family... not very nice." Wanda said. Dahlia turned quickly, "You? I thought I was rid of you." she said.

"Gonna have to try harder than that." Wanda smirked, "Now I think someone said to back. Off."

Wanda created a red energy ball in her palm and sent it at Dahlia. The witch flew backwards through a wall. Wanda walked towards the hole in the wall but saw the witch had fled.

"If your going to start something at least finish it." Wanda scoffed.

Hayley had never known such relief at seeing the young girl. "You alright?" Wanda asked Hayley.

The hybrid smiled and nodded. "Now what the hell are those Mikealson men doing that I had to wake up from a small coma to save you." Wanda muttered as she took out her phone a dialed a certain number.

"Nik, all this crap about being two steps ahead but an unconscious poisoned girl can tell when your child is in danger." Wanda scolded.

"Are you really asking me when I woke up?" the girl asked.

"Tell Kol to shut the hell up and get all of your asses to the safe house." Wanda said then hung up.

Hayley found it amusing to watch Wanda scold the Mikealson men.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

"Where were the wolves who stood guard?" Elijah asked as he, Kol, and Klaus arrived at the safe house.

"Their necks were broken like a crayon by Dahlia." Wanda said, Klaus chuckled at the girl and Kol engulfed her in a hug.

Wanda was squashed against his chest, "I can't frickin breath Kol." she muffled.

Kol pulled back and kissed her forehead. "Get a bloody room, I have seen enough to last me till the end of my days." Klaus gagged.

Wanda flipped Klaus off as the hybrid played hurt. "Can we focus?" Elijah interrupted.

"Fine. Hayley your coming back with me to the compound." Klaus said quickly changing moods.

"Where Dahlia sent Josephine this morning? No way! We'd be sitting ducks, just like we will be here as soon as that spell breaks, which is why we have to go." Elijah looks at her in alarm  "Jackson is out getting supplies, and then we're taking the wolves, and we're headed to the Bayou." Hayley told them.

"The swamp, so my child can be protected by the very wolves Dahlia so easily defeated? Absolutely not." Klaus told her.

Hayley stomps towards him, "You know, I am so over taking advice from you, Klaus. All it has done so far is put Hope in danger. From now on, I am going to do what I want to do. We're leaving."

"Here we go again." Wanda sighed.

Hayley pushes past Klaus but the hybrid shoves her backwards and points at her, "You're not going anywhere unless I tell you to." he ordered.

"I am not your prisoner, Klaus." Hayley growled.

"Why are we all so uncivilized." Kol pondered as Wanda snickered. "Both of you, please. We're playing into Dahlia's hands." Elijah told them.

"Not doing as I say plays into her hands. While you two have been kow-towing to Freya and devising ways to flee with your tail between your legs, I've been forging a new path. I know what Freya was planning, and I know how to kill Dahlia." Klaus grinned.

"Freya objected to us making a single weapon because it spoiled her plan." Klaus said.

Suddenly Jackson stormed inside, "KLAUS!" he shouted.

Wanda turned defensively but saw a limp body over the alpha's shoulder. "Jack?" Hayley said.

"Oh my god" Hayley said as she saw Aiden's dead body. Wanda's eyes widened.

"What happened?" Hayley asked her husband. "Klaus made Aiden spy on us. Instead, he told me everything" Jackson turns to Klaus and gives him a mutinous look "so you killed him!" he yelled.

Hayley looked at Klaus in betrayal, "You killed one of the wolves sworn to protect our daughter?"

Wanda watched as an unsure look passed upon his face. She, Jackson, and the other werewolf stare Klaus down, and Elijah looks at Klaus, not sure what to believe. Klaus looks upset for a brief moment, but then pushes it down and lies

"So what if I did?" He points at Aiden's body "This is what happens to anyone who dares cross me!" Klaus shouted.

He's lying, Wanda thought.

"Just give us the word Jackson." a werewolf snarled. Wanda took a step forward preparing to fight. "Yes! Come and have a go! But you'll be putting your life on the line for one who is all too willing to betray you. Perhaps this never would have happened if he'd had a real Alpha." Klaus yelled.

Jackson lunges for Klaus and punches him in the face, which is all the invitation Klaus needs to fight back with all his pent-up rage. He pushes Jackson backward into the other wolves who have come to defend their Alphas, and when Hayley vamp-speeds over to Klaus to get between them, Klaus punches Hayley in the stomach so hard she's thrown to the side.

Wanda released a huge amount of energy in the room stopping everyone from making another move except for Kol and Elijah who were not caught up in her magic.

"Are you all stupid?" Wanda shouted.

"Let me go" Hayley growled as rage took her over. "So you can what? Kill Klaus?" Wanda snapped back at her.

"You chose to stand with that murderer?" Hayley scoffed. Wanda knew Klaus didn't kill Aiden, but if he hadn't said something for a reason she wouldn't either.

"If you stand against him you stand against me." Wanda told her. Kol eyed his girlfriend and realized the girl knew something.

Klaus smiled pleased with the outcome, "You lot should make better use of your time. I suggest burying your dead."

"God you really don't like helping yourself." Wanda muttered.

"GET. OUT." Hayley shouted enraged.

"Niklaus, you mentioned a plan. I recommend you begin. Hayley and Hope are safe for the time being and not going anywhere. Wanda and Kol leave too." Elijah said not looking away from Hayley.

"Wanda let them go now." Elijah told the girl.

The girl reluctantly set the free, Klaus vamp sped out of there. Kol sighed annoyed.

"Come on" he muttered as he took Wanda's hand and walked out.

As they two walked out, Wanda was unaware of the orange portal that flickered behind her then disappeared.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

A/n: And I finally updated! Again I'm so sorry that took so long I had exams this week and I'm still missing one next week but after that I should have more time to write! Happy readings~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 51
"I will not go against my parents for a person who abandoned his morals and humanity for power." Her voice may come out monotonous but her body is ba...
31K 672 37
DC ARROW Oliver Queen Adalyn Wayne, the daughter of Bruce Wayne by day and Gotham's vigilante Onyx by night. Having been bought up in the ruthless ci...
392K 10.1K 16
When Stefan was stuck in the vault dying over and over again, because of Silas, he finds peace in her. Plot credit: -voidKlaus
53.5K 1.4K 19
Emmeline Smoak is the fraternal twin sister of Felicity Smoak. She was also bestfriends with Oliver queen, a long time ago. When Oliver is proven to...