Friends ( Stefan Salvatore )

By MistyMah

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Charter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
READ PLEASE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

3K 65 0
By MistyMah

Friday Night
Elena's House, Her Room

" You aren't ever scared that they might turn you?" Bonnie asked as I shook my head.

" I trust them, and you should too," I said as Caroline came in with a bowl of popcorn, sitting down as Bonnie sat awkwardly.

" You know, I would have gladly taken that necklace back," Caroline said as Bonnie looked up. Bonnie had gotten a old necklace that Caroline gave her.

" I don't have it, I threw it in some field." Bonnie argued, looking over at Elena.

" Yeah, I saw her," Elena added " On our way." Caroline sighed.

" Anyone have a manicure kit?" She asked and got up.

" It's in my bag." Bonnie piped up, as Caroline walked to her bag, searching through.

" Bonnie, your such a liar!" Caroline spat and held up the brownened gold necklace.

" Caroline, I threw it out!" Bonnie shivered  getting up and walking over.

" So, it magically appears in your bag again?" Caroline asked sarcastically as I went over, taking the necklace and holding it up.

" Who's necklace was this?" I asked, looking up.

" A very powerful witch, Emily," Bonnie said " An Ancestor." She added.

" I've seen this before," I said " In a book." I spun it in the sun as Caroline snatched it from my fingers.

" Well, shouldn't we figure out why this Emily needs Bonnie's help?" Caroline asked as I slightly nodded, Elena went to her kitchen and brought back candles, lighting them and setting the necklace in the middle.

" Emily? Are you here?" Bonnie asked and Caroline snickered.

" Really? ' Emily are you there?' Try something...better," Caroline complained as Bonnie huffed out what seemed like her last nerve.

" Emily, are you in presence?" Bonnie askednas the flames lit higher, everyone exchanging unsteady glances.

" Can you give us a sign?" Bonnie asked another question, all the candles blew out, leaving the room suffocated by the dark.

" Bonnie?! Elena?! Caroline?!" I yelled and tried to reach out to anyone.

Then, as if magic, the lights went on. I turned and saw Elena by the switch.

" Got it." She said and walked over to us.

" Where's the necklace?" Bonnie looked around, then at Caroline.

" Caroline," She started " Hand over the necklace." She ordered and put her hand out.

" I don't have it!" She said and put her hands out. " I swear." She had an expression of terror on her face, like if you had been chased by a murderer.

" Look around for it." Bonnie begged and began looking around Elena's room, under her bed, closet, everywhere.

" Its not in here." I huffed out, sitting against a wall and staring at Bonnie.

" Maybe, its in some other part of the house," She said and nodded, as if trying to convince herself.

She walked in the bathroom, as Elena and I looked in her room some more, Caroline down the hall.

" Here it i-" Bonnie was cut off by the door slamming and her screams screeching around the house.

" Bonnie!" I yelled and slammed my fists on the door, as did Elena and Caroline.

" Check the hallway door!" Elena commanded, Caroline running to the hallway and trying to open the door. But, as if nothing happened, Bonnie came out and smiled.

" Are..you okay?" I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder and she nodded, walking past us.

" I have a bad feeling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.6K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
15.5K 769 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
24.1K 1.5K 31
αž–αŸ’αžšαŸ„αŸ‡αžαŸ‚αž€αžΆαžšαž™αž›αŸ‹αž…αŸ’αžšαž‘αŸ†αž˜αž½αž™ αž‘αžΎαž”αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž’αŸ„αž™αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŸαŸ’αž›αžΌαžαžαŸ’αžšαž„αŸ‹αž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹ αž αŸŠαžΆαž“αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž‚αŸ’αžšαž”αŸ‹αž™αŸ‰αžΆαž„αžŠαžΎαž˜αŸ’αž”αžΈ αžŸαž„αžŸαžΉαž€ αž‚αŸαžœαž·αž‰αž’αŸ„αž™αž”αžΆαž“.....!!! αžαŸαž αŸ’αž™αž»αž„ αž‡αž»αž„αž αŸ’αž‚αž»αž€
25.2K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...