Let's Trust Tonight

By fallingheartsxx

BOOK 3 of the Let's Hurt Tonight series. More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
SERIES RECAP
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
EPILOGUE
Feathers of a Robin's Wing

Thank You

2.9K 90 53
By fallingheartsxx

Hello my loves.

Yes, after two long years of writing, this is officially the end of the Let's Hurt Tonight series. 

I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for reading and sticking with me during this journey. I started writing on Wattpad as a coping mechanism for some personal struggles I was dealing with at the time and never pictured any of my books growing in the way that they did. 

The idea for Let's Hurt Tonight came to me after I was struck with inspiration from the song 'Let's Hurt Tonight' by OneRepublic. I started piecing together ideas from there after realizing I wanted to write a realistic fanficiton, not just about Harry but about relationships in general. 

Originally, it was supposed to just be one book but as I was editing the very last chapter of Let's Hurt Tonight, I sent it to my friend for her opinion on it and jokingly said "you know, technically I could end the book here" (instead of writing an alternate ending). She told me I absolutely should and thus the second book was born, ultimately leading to a third book since I wanted to go into the Fine Line era a little. 

For those interested: I'll be doing a Q&A for those unanswered questions about this series. It'll be on my Instagram (zoechristinaxx). 

Thank you for sticking with me (and my venting sessions/authors notes lol). Thank you for reading. Thank you for voting. Thank you for commenting. You've given me a safe space to create and talk, and for that I'm eternally grateful. 

I love you all.

If you like my books, I have more Harry ones either out or coming out very soon!! 

Also feel free to follow me here, on Instagram (zoechristinaxx) and/or Twitter (zoechristinaxx). I like to connect when I can :)

xx

Zoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 95
The story of Ava and Harry. Two young souls who fall for one another during a trek. Seven years later they meet again.
592K 30.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
141K 2.7K 32
This is the story of Adelaide Bethany Rogers. Perviously Adelaide Bethany Barnes. It's a story of family, friends, love, adventure and betrayal. Adel...
946K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...