Legend of The Wings of Freedo...

By LRHeartfilia

Y/N is well known around the world and became the most talented woman in the whole history but one day titans... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Special Chapter
Chapter 31

Chapter 32

719 31 19
By LRHeartfilia

"Can I see her now?" Levi ask Hanji
"Yeah sure"
Levi enter the room only to see Mary or the one he used to know called Sergeant, still unconscious. He sit down on the chair beside her. Hanji then take her time to leave because she feels he needs a privacy. When Levi heard the door close, he held her hand like a fragile glass.

"You've got some explaining to do sergeant. We just finished our meeting earlier and its about the identity of female titan. Guess what, it's that Jeager brat's classmate who is now a Military Police. But you know it anyways since you're from the future. You're right about me gaining that stupid title 'Humanities Strongest Soldier'. And also about that Jeager brat being a titan. " Levi start, unknown to him she's only pretending to be unconscious.

"When I first saw you back at Trost District, you reminded me of someone I used to know. My childhood best friend, Y/N L/N. You have the same scar as her in the neck."

She immediately got alarmed when he mentioned her full name and about the scar.

.........
"Where did you get that scar?" Levi ask curiously

"Oh, you mean this?" She asks referring to the scar at her neck

"Yeah, looks like someone wants to slit your throat that you have a scar like that" Levi said

"I don't remember how I get this scar and I already have this since I was a kid"
................

"She got attacked by a thug in Underground when we were kids and I couldn't do anything because I was small and weak. Someone save us and fought the thugs all alone. Since you were stubborn, you tried to help that person fighting off those thugs. You ended up getting in the way and that person who tried to save us accidentally slashed your neck. Guess that scared the person who tried to save us so he/she ended up killing all those thugs to finish the fight immediately and help you. The good thing is the cut is shallow so you're safe and the person bandage your neck then left immediately. I only caught a glimpse of a golden hair but I never saw the face. Y/N's been on hiding ever since 14 years ago. Then 7 years ago at midnight, Mira,  Y/N's mother appear in front of me"

'So this is what Lumina mention earlier about Mira who appeared at Underground District seven years ago. But she didn't know what happen. She only knows that she appeared at that district by looking at the memories of the thugs there'

"She told me about her being the demon created by Lucifer and she's being hunted down by Lilith to devour her and get her power that is closely related to Lucifer. It's so sudden that I just go along with her. Then she....  wanted to passed all her remaining power to me since Lilith found her. That night..... Lilith appeared. And I can't forget how those terrifying red eyes of hers glow in the darkness. She......  tortured Mira in front of me then ate her!! "

Y/N is taken a back by his statement.

'Lilith....  Lilith... Lilith!!!!  So that's why mom wants to kill that Lilith. Because she make her life miserable and ended her brutally right in front of Levi'

"Lilith ate Mira to have all her power but she got nothing since all her power has been transferred to me. I escape that night, and ever since that time I'm always having nightmares so I don't want to sleep. My nightmares gotten worse when Farlan and Isabel died. When I rose up in ranks in corps,  the only escape I have from my nightmares are paperworks. I-I'm ashamed of myself. How can I face my best friend when she's back? But now she's right in front of me and lose her memories because Mira remove it herself for her safety. I'll wait for you to regain your memories........ Y/N" Levi said

'Levi.... '

"Why am I talking like a fool? You're unconcious, it's not like you can hear me"

'Oh, I bet you will kick the wall yourself when you find out I'm awake the whole time' Y/N thought sarcastically

Her thoughts cut off when she feel something soft on her forehead. A sudden feeling of spark now flowing on their bodies at that touch.

'Wait why did I do that' Levi thought

"Tch! Just make sure you wake up idiot" Levi only said, flustered.

He immediately left the room. When Y/N heard the door closed,  her eyes snapped open then she sprung up from her bed.

"What.... was that?" She mumble then touch her forehead where Levi kissed earlier. She forgot about what she discover about her scar, mother, and her suspicion about her being Levi's childhood bestfriend for a moment because of that kiss. She immediately blush when it hit her.

'That damn man kissed me on the forehead!!!! '

"I think I'm turning back into a teenager" I state

"Maybe" A voice said making Y/N snapped her head and look on her side up on the ceiling.

"What the heck that's creepy" Y/N state looking at Lumina while she is standing on the ceiling like a bat and her hair is not affected by the gravity because its not hanging on the air.

'I forgot she's a demon'

"I saw that" Lumina said clearly amused

"Saw what?"

"The little peck on the forehead" Lumina point out

Y/N blush again making Lumina chuckle.

"I thought those sappy feelings works only on humans,  I guess it also works on half angel and half demon" Lumina said as she walks on the ceiling towards Y/N

"What do you mean? You forgot Mom is also in love with Dad at the same time Dad is in love with Mom"

"Oh right, they broke the record of the whole history. As usual, Mira is full of surprises" Lumina said while smiling nostalgically

"Don't do that"

"Do what?" Lumina asks still smiling

"Smiling while hanging upside down on the ceiling, it's creepy"  Y/N only said making Lumina's smile disappear then continue on walking at ceiling then on the wall until she is now standing on the ground like a normal person.

'Is she Hisoka? Did she put a bungee gum on her feet to walk on the ceiling and walls like that? Damn I'll just ignore it. She is weird...  at the same time unique'

"You know, if I found where Lilith is, I really want to gauge her eyes out and feed her to the Cerberus. She... She killed my precious demon." Lumina growl then her normal eyes turn black "How lucky Levi is to survive. I guess I'll team up with him in the future then torture Lilith together with him"

Y/N laugh then tears stream down her face as she laugh.

"Oh,  Lumina. What about me? I want to make her suffer as well. How about I'll join your little torture team in the future?" Y/N said with bloodshot eye then give Lumina a psychotic grin making Lumina smirk

" Oh my precious demon number two,  of course you can. I can guess you will do something surprising in the future. You are..  Mira's daughter after all"

Then 2 of them emit a dangerous aura while chuckling darkly, unknown to them, their aura has spread throughout the headquarters. Levi who is now arranging his paperworks froze on his spot.

"What was that?" Levi muttered in alarm

The other who is under disguise and talking to fellow soldiers starts having goosebumps.

'Is that you?' the soldier thought angrily

The other soldier who conceal their identity and playing with knife while sitting on barrels stop.

'Oh you're really here huh' It thought evilly

Both of them stop themselves from emitting more. 

"If Lilith is really here and disguising herself, how can we know it is her?" Lumina ask

"Ooooh,  you know how cunning she is. We'll just give her some play until we trap her" Y/N says while tossing a ball of crystal in the air then catch it "Though it will take some time, but it will make sure she couldn't think of explaination to get herself out. Then we'll destroy her"

When Y/N catch the ball of crystal, she clutch it with force then it breaks on her palm. The remaining bits of crystal on her hand turn to ashes then she blow on it.

"Since there's nothing to do here,  I'll go back to my island" Lumina said then disappear, leaving a trail of black smoke.

Y/N think about the secrets Levi spilled earlier.

'That explains why I don't have childhood memories. I can't believe Levi is my childhood best friend, like wtf! He's a famous anime character that we thought doesn't exist'

She chuckle at the thought. Y/N get out of bed then extend her hand facing the bed. Her hand emit a light then a second later a  clone that looks exactly like her appear at the bed, eyes closed because she is supposed to be unconscious. She snap her fingers then her hospital gown turn into her well known golden armour. She suddenly teleport to Commander Erwin's room.

Erwin is sipping on his tea while carrying his coat when suddenly, Y/N appear in front of him making him almost spit out his tea.

"Sorry, sorry,  sorry!" Y/N exclaim then help the commander and grab his cup.

"Why did you suddenly appear like that? Don't appear suddenly like that right in front me" Erwin mutter

"Hehehehe,  sorry! But I'm here to retrieve something from you and I'm on a rush you know. Can't afford to roam around the HQ when everyone knows I'm supposed to be unconscious"

"Retrieve something?" Erwin asked then try to remember

"Do you remember something former Commander Keith passed to you when you became a Commander?"

'Something?.....  Don't tell me... '

"It's the key isn't it" Erwin finally said after he realize it in a second.

"That's right. That key that has been passed to you is the key of my mother's secret basement inside the cave outside the Wall Maria"

Erwin tense up from the words 'outside the Wall Maria'.

"B-but that's totally on the depths of Titan territory. Thousands of deaths have been sacrificed just to reach the Shiganshina District. How much more if it's outside the Wall Maria" Erwin said, worried about her safety.

"You know that I'm not a normal person right? I'm not a human and if someone discover what I am they will really think I'm an abomination. Anyway, thanks for worrying about me Erwin bro"

Erwin only sigh then look at her.

"You always go on dangerous place you know. When are you coming back?"

"Maybe after 2 days. I will only use a portal so it's easy to travel"

Erwin look down then remove the slab of wood on the floor, revealing a dark wooden box. Erwin get the box then hand it to Y/N.

"The key is inside" Erwin says as he put back the slab of the floor.

She open the box and inside is a silver key which she thought familiar. She thought for a moment then she immediately remember.

'I saw this key in my dream 6 years ago! Does that mean that dream is real? So the one I called Mr Clean is...... Freakin Levi Ackerman!!!'

Erwin look at her while she's looking at the key in shock.

'Did she remember something?' Erwin thought

She compose herself then look at him and smile.

"Thank you brother. Be careful while I'm gone, okay?"

"Ok"

Y/N immediately disappear infront of him, leaving a puff of white smoke. Erwin wear his coat then come out of his room to go to his office. Y/N go to the other part of Headquarters to talk to someone. She look at the two soldiers while they are conversing. She wait for the two of them to enter the room. Not long after, they finish their conversation and walk towards the room she's in. When they enter,
Y/N snap her fingers making the door and windows close. The two soldiers look at her in shock.

"Mary? I thought you got poisoned and in coma"

"Oh yeah. Reiner,  Bertoldth. Let's talk about some important business" Y/N said then smirk

At the other side of the headquarters, Armin together with Mikasa, Eren, Jean, Ivy, Veronica, Sasha and Connie were seriously talking about something.

"Do you think she will be okay Armin?" Ivy ask with concern

"The truth is I don't know" Armin reply sadly

"Why did someone do that to her!!" Eren said angrily

"Calm down Eren, you always have anger issues" Veronica reply

"Says the one who's always angry at Marygold" Jean says while raising his brow

"Wow! Jean, for the first time, you're defending Eren" Connie said teasingly

"Shut up! I'm not defending that Titan shit.  I'm just saying that she's being hypocrite" Jean said raising his voice

"Did you just call me titan shit? Huh horse face?!" Eren said

"Yes. Are you deaf?" Jean mock

Then they start bickering making Sasha sigh while sneakily putting the bread inside her jacket.

"Here they go again" Ivy said but caught  Sasha putting the bread in her jacket "Sasha, what did you just put in your jacket? "

Every one look at Sasha, even Eren and Jean who's bickering stop and look at her. Sasha look at them then chuckle nervously.

"Nothing bread related" Sasha reply then look away

But they only look at her with the expression in their faces say 'I'm not believing you'.

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update😅.  I'm busy for doing our thesis and modules. I feel like were almost smashing our heads because of stress. Now I have bigger eyebags😐. Oh and 101depressedotaku thank you for your concern😅 I'm totally okay. Have a nice day everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 3 19
"I never thought of it like that, that we were replacing your comrades." Levi sighed, the boy was right. It was a morbid thought, but on the eve of t...
21.7K 513 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
248K 8.6K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
11.6K 449 22
You were running through the woods slicing the napes of titans one by one at the speed of light. You were disgusted by those horrid creatures for...