The Bull Prince | Max Verstap...

By water4lily

Joanna Lauda was already a two-time world champion and no longer new to the sport, but what she didn't expect... More

Beginning
Chapter One: The Art of War
Chapter Two: Max Verstappen
Chapter Three: Fernando Alonso
Chapter Four: Mark Webber
Chapter Five: Lewis Hamilton
Chapter Six: Alain Prost
Chapter Seven: Nico Rosberg
Chapter Nine: Romain Grosjean
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
THE SEQUEL
SEQUEL - Chapter 01
SEQUEL - Chapter 02
SEQUEL - Chapter 03
SEQUEL - Chapter 04
SEQUEL - Chapter 05
SEQUEL - Chapter 06
SEQUEL - Chapter 07
SEQUEL - Chapter 08
SEQUEL - Chapter 09
SEQUEL - Chapter 10
SEQUEL - Chapter 11
SEQUEL - Chapter 12
SEQUEL - Chapter 13
SEQUEL - Chapter 14
SEQUEL - Chapter 15
SEQUEL - Chapter 16
SEQUEL - Chapter 17
SEQUEL - Chapter 18
SEQUEL - Chapter 19
SEQUEL - Chapter 20
SEQUEL - Chapter 21
SEQUEL - Chapter 22
SEQUEL - Chapter 23
SEQUEL - Chapter 24
SEQUEL - Chapter 25
SEQUEL - Chapter 26
SEQUEL - Chapter 27
SEQUEL - Chapter 28
SEQUEL - Chapter 29
SEQUEL - Chapter 30
SEQUEL - Chapter 31
SEQUEL - Chapter 32
SEQUEL - Chapter 33
SEQUEL - Chapter 34
SEQUEL - Chapter 35
SEQUEL - Chapter 36
SEQUEL - Chapter 37
SEQUEL - Chapter 38
SEQUEL - Chapter 39
SEQUEL - Chapter 40
SEQUEL - Chapter 41
SEQUEL - Chapter 42
SEQUEL - Chapter 43
SEQUEL - Chapter 44
SEQUEL - Chapter 45
SEQUEL - Chapter 46
SEQUEL - Chapter 47
SEQUEL - Chapter 48
SEQUEL - Chapter 49
SEQUEL - Chapter 50
SEQUEL - Chapter 51
SEQUEL - Chapter 52
SEQUEL - Chapter 53
SEQUEL - Chapter 54
SEQUEL - Chapter 55

Chapter Eight: Joanna Lauda

7.5K 207 13
By water4lily

15. May 2016

Joanna knew that she was walking on thin ice, but she couldn't stop herself from enraging Max every possibility given. They weren't in the press conference together, but she still made sure to drop one thing of the other to make sure Max was fuming at the end of the day. Maybe it was dangerous, maybe she was pressuring him into making a mistake, but she couldn't make herself believe that Max was such an amateur.

At one point Sebastian couldn't watch her doing it any longer. The possibility that Nico would try to murder her becoming a serious threat by now. One wrong thought while sitting in one of these cars and more than just one person's feelings would be hurt. Grasping her elbow, he pulled her behind the Ferrari facility.

"You know what you're doing right?" the older German native speaker asked, which caused Joanna to roll her eyes.

"I just riled him up a little bit."

"What's your business with Nico?" Sebastian had watched her the whole day, touching Lewis and flirting with everyone, so that he was seriously worried at the end of the day. She was funneling someone's anger intentionally and she was adding pressure onto Nico and Lewis's relationship without even noticing it.

"Nico? I don't have time for that now. We speak after the race?"

-------------------

The race itself was alright, until Nico and Lewis crashed into each other, causing Max, who just got promoted to Red Bull, to win his first Grand Prix ever with Joanna and Sebastian right behind him.

Joanna was the first, who entered the cooldown room, with Sebastian hot on her heel. "You know that was your fault, right?" He whispered, standing behind her, which caused Josie to turn around and face her friend and teammate.

"How was that my fault?" She retorted as a smiling Max entered the room someone from Red Bull close behind. The young Dutch was more than happy.

"You were playing mind games with Nico without realizing it," Sebastian said as he stepped back from her, getting himself a towel and a bottle of water, but Joanna hated that he simply called her out for something which wasn't her fault. The rest of the people present heard the two of them talking and so did the rest of the world, over the life broadcast.

"I didn't do shit." Joanna defended herself, which caused Sebastian to snort.

"You're turning into Mark." He said, his arms crossed over his chest after he stepped up to her once again.

"How dare you..." Joanna started to speak hatred in her voice, dripping venom, as some of the officials came to tell them that it was time for the podium celebration.

----------------

Joanna wasn't in the mood to go out and celebrate. Her second place was a decent one, but Sebastian was angry at her, and Lewis and Nico had to work up some shit, so she would have to go out with someone else and not her normal companion, which is why she decided after her dinner with her father this time, during which she had to apologize multiple time for not realizing what her actions were doing with Nico, that she would stay in. A quiet night. Maybe she was too old for so many parties anyways. Impatiently she waited for the elevator as a familiar voice caused her to look up.

"We need to stop meeting like that," Max told her, he was about to leave the elevator, but upon seeing her, he didn't move out. The others could wait for him a little bit longer, he was the reason for the party after all. Huffing upon seeing the Dutchman, Joanna joined him, nevertheless.

"Your dad's proud?" She questioned, not in the mood to really make small talk but she knew that Max was gazing at her with hunger in his eyes, and talking about his father was a way to annoy him.

"Very. I was hoping for a reward for doing good." Max told her with a cocky smile. Seemed like he was in a better mood than last time.

"Oh, and daddy didn't have the right one?" She questioned to rile him up again, which seemed to work at least a little bit.

"I want you." He breathed out, which caused Joanna to lift her eyebrows. Was she really so easy? Considering for a few seconds, Joanna could do with a little bit of relaxation and Max was an eager young man, when it would help him over his stupid crush, she could work with that.

"If you want me to play with you, you have to follow my rules." Nodding at her with a grin on his lips. Joanna reached out to take Max's hand in hers, before pulling him along to her room, as soon as the elevator doors opened.

Kicking the door closed behind herself, she allowed Max to wander further into the suite.

"Rule number one. No kissing. Under no circumstances will you ever kiss my lips." She said, which caused Max to turn around to face her, but Joanna wasn't interested in looking at him, so with one push, a little bit stronger than Max though she was able to, she pushed him down on the bed.

The Dutchman smirked up at her, before moving to remove his shirt, which caused Joanna to reach out and help him. As soon as he was freed from the fabric, he grasped Joanna's hips and pulled her into his lap.

Watching her push her golden hair from one side of her head to the other, he watched as Joanna pulled her top over her head, before letting it fall to the ground. Max on the other hand was busy trying to open his fly, unzipping his pants, as Joanna stopped him.

"You're not shy all of the sudden, are you? I was planning to make you beg around my dick." He told her in a deep voice, which caused Joanna to look up at him something strange in her eyes, but it was gone as fast as it came.

"No. Just remembered something." She told Max, as she stood up from the bed only to strip down to her underwear, Max doing the exact same. The younger one unclasped the black lace bar and dragged his nails down her arms, before removing it, tossing it into the pile of clothes.

Somehow it felt much more intimate without any kissing. He felt Joanna's eyes on him as he undressed, but he was sure that she had felt his eyes on her as well. It was weird to be allowed to watch her like that, but not allowed to kiss her lips.

Max pulled her into his lap once more before he lowered her down onto the bed. Surprised that she wasn't as bossy as he had expected her to be in the first place.

Max gazed into her eyes for a few moments, before his eyes fell on her lips. Her soft lips and the noises he caused, but in the last moment, he decided to not break the rules. Not yet at least. Slowly, he moved his mouth down her neck, his heated breath touched her bare skin as he placed long mind-blowing kisses on the way down to her shoulder.

"No marking." Another one of her many rules, but Max accepted this one without any further thoughts, the way he was only able to breathe it out, because of the things he was doing to her was satisfaction enough for now.

Max smirked up at her, before grabbing her ankles and pulling her towards him. He was fast to get rid of her thong and his boxers. They wouldn't have any need of that for quite a while now. Diving down to kiss her jaw, Joanna couldn't stop herself from gasping.

"What do you want me to do?" Max questioned her, which caused Joanna to look up. It should be the other way round. She should ask him what he wanted. She should be the one in control. Drawing in a deep breath, Josie had to remind herself that this was Max and not Mark. Max would never try to punish her.

"Stop being a tease and fuck me already." She told him, which caused Max to smirk again, before he got up from the bed, causing Joanna to pull her brows together in confusion.

"What do you think you're doing?" She questioned as Max got his wallet from his pants.

"Making sure we don't have to raise a child together." He told her, which honestly was a mood killer.

"I'm on birth control."

"Guessed that much. With you sleeping around like a slut." Max gestured to her position on the bed to emphasize the word slut, causing Joanna to reach behind her to get and pillow and throw it at Max.

"Stop calling me that." She demanded as Max set down at the end of the bed, to pull the condom over, but struggling a little bit, which caused Joanna to lift an eyebrow again.

"Are you a virgin, darling?" She asked mockingly, causing Max to look at her unimpressed, especially as she reached over him to make sure the condom was in place. Watching Max for another moment she saw his trembling hands. She had hit a nerve. He really was still a virgin. How cute. Teasing him about it would be mean, but she couldn't help herself.

"Oh sweety, that's alright. Were you going to wait for marriage before you met me?" She mocked Max.

"...wait for marriage," Max repeated in disbelieve, before pulling her back to rest beneath her, before pushing in. The teasing atmosphere was gone as Max drew a long and deep moan from Joanna, which caused him to stop. With no intention to hurt her, but Joanna rolled her eyes and told him to make use of his youth before she would fall asleep.

Panting and moaning together, Max was a fast learner. He built up a steady rhythm most men would never be able to hold longer than a few seconds and kept going. Every time she tried to tease him about something Max toped what he just did. Going faster, deeper, rougher. Joanna loved it.

Max reached out to intertwine their hands above Joanna's head, resting his face in her neck, which caused Joanna to pull him closer with her feet around his hips. Unintentionally pulling him even deeper, which caused both of them to moan. Joanna reached her high before Max. Tensing all around him, which caused his movement to become erratic.

"Take what you need," Joanna muttered, her fingers still tightly interlocked with Max's, as she saw that Max was watching her with concern on his face as he fucked her through her orgasm.

Max didn't last much longer, especially as Joanna moaned his name, doing it on purpose he came with a throaty moan, before collapsing, doing his best to not land on the Austrian, which forced him to pull out.

She was faster than him to catch her breath again, which caused Joanna to sit up and look down at him. There was another rule. He wasn't allowed to stay, but with his blissed-out expression and it being his first time, she thought about letting him stay. Just this once.

An idea came to her mind. Grinning she reached out to touch Max, which caused the Dutch to open his eyes and looked at her like a wounded animal.

"Joanna." He moaned riled up and it did things to her. Nobody ever called her Joanna. They all went for her nickname.

"Shush you." She muttered. Looking at Max, the Austrian realized that he was oversensitive right now and touching right away wasn't something he was so keen on, but Max was very young as well, which is why it wasn't a problem for him to get hard at her touch, even after his orgasm only minutes ago.

She rolled her eyes, before slipping down the bed, to sit on the floor, which caused Max to sit up, so he could follow her movements.

"Do you need an invitation?" She asked, which caused Max to move, so she was sitting on her knees right between his legs.

"I'm only doing this because you won today. Don't think it will ever happen again after I kicked you out." She told him, her eyes searching his, before she swallowed him down in one go, which caused Max to moan.

He wasn't prepared for something like that. Joanna definitely knew what she was doing, which made it so much hotter. Hiding his face under his arm, Joanna stopped only to tell him to look at her, if he wanted her to finish what she started.

"Joanna, I'm..." He tried to warm her, but Joanna wasn't new to it. She knew that guys tend to warn a little too late. Swallowing everything he was giving her, Joanna pulled back, before using her fingers to collect the cum, she wasn't able to swallow right away. She thought about kissing Max, so he could taste himself, but she wouldn't break another rule today, so he offered her fingers to him, which caused Max to take her hand in his and lick at her fingers. One by one, his gaze on Joanna, until they were clean again.

"That was ..." Max started to say, which caused Joanna to throw him an unimpressed gaze, before telling him, that she would go for a shower now and that he would be gone, when she would come back. That was it. They both had their fill. Time to depart. Max nodded, still not fully back from his orgasms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.7K 37
the story of becca sommer and her journey through the academy system to become the first female f1 driver. through grief, regret, betrayal, suffering...
48.1K 1.3K 31
Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Fears, familys and careers They were rivals then became best friends. What happens next? Mature story: Contains ero...
54.3K 861 34
„You're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azalea (24) moves on and starts to go on date...
235K 4.7K 19
"𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵. 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...