kiribaku one shots

By namu_is_bored

the place where kiribaku is canon uwu !completed! More

Hello
Binders
Ponytails
If I Died
Pitch Perfect
Love on Court
Pocky
Drunk and In Love
Love Struck, Literally
Pride and Confessions
I Like you
Wimp
Clingy Days
Pinkies (BakuDeku)
Sharks and Entries
Shopping Trips
My Sunshine
Folding Papers
Flower Favors
Ruby Red (pt. 1)
Ruby Red (final)
Flowers and Ink
Peachy Proposal
Minor Disagreements
Hours Gone By
Beautiful in White
Wedding Mishaps
Forever Starts Now
Darling
Fake it 'til You Make it (pt. 1)
Fake it 'til You Make it (pt. 2)
Fake it 'til You Make it (pt. 2.5)
Fake it 'til You Make it (pt. 3)
Fake it 'til You Make it (final)
Cuddly Encounters with the Bakusquad
Author's Note

Nicknames

5.6K 82 207
By namu_is_bored

Henllooooo!! Back at it again with another chapter :3

Buckle up because this is a long-ish one shot with a touch of angst, so prepare for that.

Anygays, on with the story!

P.S. Bakugo's a little bit out of character in this one shot, and Kirishima's hair will be down.

>.<

It was no secret that Bakugo is very, well, very fond of giving nicknames to people.

"Oi Dunce Face!"

"Fucking NERD."

"Walk behind me, Half n Half bastard!!"

"Get outta my way, fucking extras!"

Ah yes, very fond.

None of the 1-A students really minded the nicknames they were given because a) it's Bakugo, what would they expect; and b) at least they know who's looking for them.

But one in particular, wasn't cool with the nicknames he was given to him by his boyfriend.

"Oi, Shitty Hair."

"Hair-for-Brains"

"Shark week."

And honestly speaking, he has had enough of those stupid nicknames. All he wanted was for Bakugo to lessen the harsh nicknames and just call him by his damn name.

"Ey, Weird Hair, what the fuck you thinking abou-" 

And that was when Kirishima finally snapped.

"That! Freaking stop that!!"

"Stop what?"

"The stupid nicknames!" Kirishima exasperated as he stood up from his seat on the couch.

"Huh?! What about them?! You aren't making any damn sense-"

"I don't like how you call me those names, okay?!!" 

"Like what? Fucking Shitty hair?!"

"Yes! Those names!"

At this point, everyone who was in the dorms made their way into the common room to see all the commotion.

"What the fuck is wrong with the names I gave you? You didn't mind it before but you're fussing over this small thing now?!" Bakugo seethed, little explosions emitting from his palms due to the building anger in him.

"H-hey, let's all calm dow-" Midoriya's attempt to intervene was cut off.

"It's because I don't like the way it makes me feel, Bakugo! It makes me feel like shit, it makes me feel like choosing to style my hair this way is stupid and dumb instead of flashy..." The redhead sniffled.

At the sight of his teary eyes, Bakugo stopped the mini explosions, but he was still angry.

"I don't like how you call it shitty, or how you comment on my sharp teeth... It makes me feel less manly." The tears finally fell down his face, he tried so desperately to wipe the tears away but they just kept coming.

"Who am I kidding. With a quirk like yours, you don't have to worry about anyone calling you shitty." With that said, Kirishima bolted out of the common room and into the elevator to lock himself in his room and wallow in self-pity and insecurity.

"Not cool, bro. Not cool at all." Sero glared at Bakugo and went after Kirishima.

"Bro, I'm always behind you 100% but this just isn't it." Kaminari piped in and followed Sero.

"He's right, your quirk may not be shitty, but the way you handle things are." Todoroki added, and everyone collectively agreed with that statement.

"Tch. He's just being a crybaby, he'll be fuckin fine. I'm going out, can't stand all of you damn extras." Bakugo mumbled and walked outside the door, slamming it in the process.

"Goodness, how did Kirishima end up with him again??"

>.<

While the others were trying to coax Kirishima out of his room, Bakugo took a long walk in the park, thinking about whether what he did was wrong or not.

 Stupid Shitty Hair, always whining about dumb shit like fucking nicknames

Maybe.. I overreacted as well?

Nah, Shitty Hair knows how I am. He should understand me.

But I need to understand him too, right?

"FUCK!" Bakugo shouted with his hands in his hair, his red eyes looking up at the cloudy sky. 

The mothers nearby gave the young boy a dirty look and covered their children's ears, while other people just looked confused.

After much walking, pondering and lowering of his pride, Bakugo finally decided to man up and do something he isn't used to do doing... apologizing. But, before he actually goes back to the dorms, he needs to gather a few things first.

This better be worth the fucking embarrassment later.

>.<

Back at the dorms, Sero and Kaminari had finally convinced Kirishima to at least them into his room. They gathered around the still crying male who was leaning against his headboard, rubbing his back and reassuring him that his hair is not at all what he thinks.

And that Bakugo is a huge idiot.

"Kiribro, your hair looks awesome! It suits your very manly personality." Kaminari exclaimed while patting his friend's head.

"Agreed, and your sharp teeth make you look more charming." Sero also complimented.

"Thanks, guys..." Kirishima whispered as he picked on the small pieces of lint that littered his current blanket.

Suddenly, the door flew open, startling all three of the boys and sending Kaminari flying off the bed and on to the hardwood floor. 

"Ouch..."

There stood Bakugo in all his glory, one hand carrying a plastic bag while the other was shoved in his pocket. He took one glance in the room and frowned at the sight of the two boys in Kiri's room.

"Of course they would be here. OI! Soy Sauce, Dunce Face, get the fuck outta this room."

"You can't make us, you bit-" Bakugo took it upon himself to just drag the extras out of the room and slam the door right in their faces.

"You better not be doing dumb shit in there Bakubro!"

"Yeah! He may be your boyfriend, but he's still our bro!"

Bakugo just rolled his eyes and locked the door for good measure. Once he made sure that the door was locked, as well as the balcony because he knows how far the two would go, he approached the sad boy who was still huddled up in his blanket and picking on the lint.

"Shi- uh, Kirishima. Look up... Please."

The redhead whipped his head up so fast at Bakugo saying the word please. No matter what the situation, he never said please, so hearing this basically gave him a Bakugo culture shock.

"I- uh.. I- I got you some things..." The ash blonde mumbled, shoved the plastic bag into Kirishima's chest then proceeded to take a seat at the edge of the bed.

"What-"

"Just open the damn bag."

"Okay?" Kiri opened the bag and found a take out box from his favorite restaurant and a pair of chopsticks.

He opened the take out box and was surprised to see a hefty serving of Gyudon. Kiri's mouth watered at the sight of his favorite food and almost immediately, he took out the chopsticks and ate a sweet piece beef. His eyes shined at the flavor that coated his taste buds and went in for another bite.

15 minutes passed and Kirishima had already finished his serving of Gyudon. Both boys were now facing each other, both looking down at their hands because to them, it seemed like the most interesting thing in the world.

"Baku-"

"Let me speak first." 

"...Okay?"

"Look, I'm- ugh.. I'm so- sorr- damn it!"

"Take your time, man. I'm listening." Kirishima offered a smile as he set a hand on top of Bakugo's clenched fist.

"I'm fucking sorry, okay?! I made you feel like shit and I fucking hope that you forgive me because I did not go through all of this shit to have you just not forgive me." Bakugo grumpily muttered which earned a chuckle from his partner.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it? Besides, I forgave you the moment I saw the Gyudon in the package." 

"Shut your trap, Eijiro." 

Kirishima couldn't help but let out an excited gasp, eyes lighting up as if he was announced top 1 hero.

"You- you said my name!" He said, lips grinning and his body slightly swaying due to the excitement he felt just seconds prior.

"So?? You got a problem with that??"

"No, I don't have a problem with that." The redhead replied and leaned over to the ash blonde male to kiss his cheek.

"No problem at all, Katsuki."

>.<

THE END!! How was it?

As you can see, I am shit with endings :'> 

Hopefully this was enough to satisfy y'all HAHAHAHAHA

Anygayss, see you in the next one shot! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.5K 21
➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴍɪssɪɴɢ! Pʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ➪ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs...
18.3K 253 15
uhm, the title basically says it all. bakugo - top todo - bottom ( fluff, smut, angst? ) idfk MEMORABLE RANKINGS - bktd- 65# 7/18/23 todorokibott...
13.2K 380 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...
163K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.