Nerdy and Bullied (ON HOLD)

By KyBear171

Claire Blue is 16 and the queen of the nerds. She is beaten and bullied every day by 5 boys. Jaxon Green, Bre... More

Nerdy and Bullied
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
sorry not an update!!!!!!:(
Chapter five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
A/N
CHAPTER 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

37 2 0
By KyBear171

Claire's pov
He was beaten black and blue. I could feel the anger bubbling inside of me. "who did this?" I demanded. He looked at me with regret written all over his face. "The guy who hurt you" he replied before pushing past me to Jaxon. "What the crap happened to you?" Jaxon asked with a shocked look on his face. I laughed mentally remembering I did the same thing. "What I had to," he simply said. I went to get the first aid kit and as I was coming back I heard yelling. I stopped right outside the livingro on and listened. "What the heck Brendan," Jaxon yelled,"why did you put your life in danger!?" "I had to Jaxon!!" "Why did you have to!?" "I love her okay! Is that what you want me to say?!" I gasped quietly. Brendan loves me?? That's not possible. I pulled myself together and acted like I didn't hear them.

"Brendan get your butt over here please." He walked over and sat down on the couch. I started to clean and bandage up his cuts when Jaxon went upstairs. "Claire I know you heard me," Brendan whispered hoarsely. I finished up the last cut and tried to speak without crying. After a few moments I composed myself and asked," why do you love me??" "Because your beautiful and smart and many other things" "you'll regret it" I said while getting my stuff together. "Why" he asked. "I'll break your heart," with that said I walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
994K 88.3K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
93.4K 3.5K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
48K 1.4K 35
โ€žYou are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...