Nile Priness and the pharaoh...

By Atemgirl94

legend states there's a princess, a Nile princess chosen by the Nile Goddess. she's bares the mark of the Nil... More

the beginning
the first few years
the first meeting and living in secret
living a life, learning the truth
learning to be a princess
the ball
the visit to the palace
the first kiss
the confusion and secrets
the start for a change
The choice that would decide their fate
Pharaoh Ceremony
A royal ball
the wedding
Birth of the first prince
being parents
the plan and a strategy
Problems arise
facing a problem for a solution
A blessing
Chapter 21 pt. 1
Chapter 21 pt. 2
The Persian family comes to visit
Persian family and Queen's secret
chp. 24
Problems arise again
Visting Persia
Returning to Egypt/preparing for battle
The Battle
Author's note
Heading home after the battle

Saving children

192 5 0
By Atemgirl94

As everyone was having fun and Britt held her daughter Keda worried about what was coming. She couldn't avoid wars and though everyonewas celebrating she needed to get control of her powers. She knew that she needed to know more about her inner strength. Keda fell asleep in her mothers arms while they were all relaxed.

"Seems she's asleep." Atem said

"She probably didn't sleep when we were gone." Britt said noticing Kamari was asleep in his arms. "Seems she is the same."
"Well things have not been easy." Atem said

Britt nod knowing there was always going to be war but she couldn't avoid it. Kira approached and offered to take the princesses to their roomand they nod. Kira picked them up carefully and for a second she must have been thinking of something before walking away.

"Hello Britt." Bre said trying to get her sisters attention

"Hm?"Britt said

"I said you haven't heard from Jake in a while." Bre said

"Well of course I haven't. He knows to keep his distance." Britt said

"Wellthat's true but hopefully that is how it will stay." Bre said

Britt wondered what Bre was getting at and she sighed before too long itwas time for everyone to go to bed. Britt went with Atem as herfamily was given guest rooms. Once she layed down and was comfortable after changing for bed she fell in a deep sleep. Atem realized she must have worked herself just a bit much.

Sothe legend turns you into the Goddess in human form. I would have never thought about it like that. Atemthought

He looked at the side of the bed where the blue hilt sword was sheathedand he knew that no one else was going to be able to use that sword.It would only work for her but he questioned if Britt would have touse the legend to always activate that power.

"Sleep well my Queen." Atem said

Atem turned over and fell asleep by her sleeping for the rest of thenight. Britt was still asleep but when the sun was up Atem woke upseeing she was still asleep. He wondered just how much hecka she has to use when it came to her true power.

Should I watch how much she uses it? Atemthought

Getting up he went down to the dining room after getting dressed for the day then he greeted everyone. He didn't feel right eating without her so he decided what he wanted and asked Kira to make Britt a plate which she did knowing her favorites then he took them up and asked Kira tobring wine up to the room as he knocked on the door. No answer but he walked in the room knowing he didn't need to seeing Britt had adjusted in her sleep and was hugging his pillow.

"Britt,my love wake up." Atem said

"Hm,no." Britt said

"Please."He asked

"no."Britt said

When her eyes opened and she smiled he realized she was messing with himas she yawned and sat up. She stretched a bit knowing that it was still a long day. Atem sat by her on the bed and handed her a plate.

"Youneed your strength." Atem said

"Weall need our strength." Britt said

When there was a knock at the door Atem knew it was Kira so he told her toenter the room. Kira saw Britt was awake and she brought over thewine. Britt smiled as she thanked Kira as Kira set it down where Atem told her then she left the room.

"Can I ask you something?" Atem asked

"Depends,what is it?" Britt asked as she picked up her cup of wine and took a sip
"Back when you found out the truth, were you very angry at the lie?" Atem asked

"Anyone would be upset over a lie. I understood after some time you wanted to choose." Britt said
"You wanted to choose too." Atem reminded her

"Yeah and I had the crazy idea that pushed us together." Britt reminded him

Atem chuckled remembering her crazy idea of sleeping together in secret before his coronation. He knew if he could do it again he'd probably have tried to talk her out of it but then they had Rei out of it.

"Well we were acting on instinct.." Atem said

As they ate Britt wondered what all this talk about their past was about. She questioned about his interest and when it started that they were probably going to need to get through this weird conversation.

"So when did your opinion change on me?" Britt asked

"My opinion?" Atem asked

"You let me drop in the water after we were brought back together after I slapped you for lying." Britt said

"Well...I guess the night of our accidental first kiss." Atem said

Britt blushed a bit remembering that night as she recalled she was walking back to her room after a bath in a towel. She had saw a figure in the middle of the night and he had pushed her up against the wall. In fear she was gonna scream and he pressed his lips against hers to keep her quiet stealing her first kiss but she'd pulled him back for another kiss.

"Well it wasn't like that's how I wanted our first kiss." Britt said

"You pulled me back in for another kiss." Atem said

"yeah I remember." Britt said

She sighed a bit knowing that it couldn't be helped their past wasn't good but their future had become everything she wanted. She liked that he was always here for her. She finished eating and then she got up and got ready for the day.

"What are my Queen's plans for the day?" Atem asked

"I'm going to make a trip to the village. People are still sick and children are still struggling to eat. If I don't go then who will? I can't burden you with that responsibility." Britt said

Atem came up and wrapped his arms around her after he put his plate down"it is the Pharaoh's job to help the people but the Queen has been doing a wonderful job in helping the injured. It makes you happy to do these things."
"It does." Britt said

Atem nod in understanding and then he led her downstairs as he saw her bring her cloak down. He wanted to help in some ways so he let her hand go and when he came back he handed her a few bags of gold. She looked at it then at him curious.

"For the children to assist in feeding them. The guards don't know you're doing this so don't draw attention." Atem said

"I'll be back before dinner." Britt assured him

her group of friends came over and went with her as they headed out forthe village after she got heb. She knew she didn't take Heb out onthe battlefield. Her horse needed time out so once they saddled up they were heading to the village. Britt knew she needed this after a fight and she had a few coins to get things she wanted.

Once in the village she got to work helping those in need and when she came across some children she bought food for them. To see hungry children eat was great for her but what caught her attention was theslave market that was going on. She hated when they were bringing out innocents to be sold for profit. She looked at Zoey and she made a gesture to look into it as Zoey did she found out they were involving children! When she came back she told Britt and she knew that there was no time to send a note as she tapped into her bracelet's power.

There'sa slave market in the village. Britt thought

Thereis always a slave market in the village, what is different this time? Atem thought

they're including children. Britt thought

Atem was shocked to hear this and he took his men to the village. Britt moved over by heb and had her back to them when they came in as she listened.

"This slave market is closed for the day." Atem said
"Why is that?"The man in charge asked

"Any children you have up for the market are to be taken into my care."Atem demanded and she heard the sound of a bag falling

Britt looked seeing a big bag of gold coins a small price to pay for children to be free. The man was shocked and the children came running. Britt knew she had to as she approached and removed her hood revealing herself to the children as the Queen as she looked over them. Their eyes held fear and uncertainty that her heart hurt wondering how their parents could just hand over innocent children.

"Thank you your highness." The children said
"We will find something for all of you." Atem said with a sincere look and looked at Britt seeing her concern "Is something wrong my Queen?"
"these children, I know them from the other side of Egypt. They look thin and unwell." Britt said

"then we will take them home for you to help them back to health and you can find something for them to do in their time." Atem said

Britt nod as the little girl who finally looked at her jumped up towards her a guard was going to stop the little girl but Britt caught her and held her. Atem watched seeing that Britt actually cried while holding this little girl. He wondered who that girl was for Britt to do this.

"He left, he never came back after you came over here." the little girl said
"I am so sorry Mae." Britt said and she looked at one ofthe boys adjusting Mae as she opened her arm and one of the boys cameover hugging her. "It's ok Martin, you are safe now. Where is Jeff?"
"We don't know." The two said

"Who is Jeff?" Atem asked

"A friend, these are his siblings I had met when they were younger." Britt said

"Miss,are we really safe?" Another boy asked

"yes." Britt said

"Don't call her miss, that is your Queen." A guard said

"Enough. They are children they can call me Miss if they want to." Brittsaid as she looked at Mae "come on you two are coming with me."

Atem watched as he saw Britt take the boys hand and keep hold of the girl as she walked over to her horse. He also made arrangements for the four other children that was going to heading to the palace. Britt put mae and Martin on the front of her saddle and she got on behind them as they all headed back.

When they came back Britt got down and helped Mae and Martin off her horse. She noticed the guards helping the four children and before they could order the children to do something Britt decided to speak.

"Come along children, we need to get you all cleaned up and in fresh clothes." Britt said

watching how the children take to her soothing voice is different. They look at the guards with fear. Atemthought

Kira and a few servants helped with the boys but Britt helped Mae herself as she knew that there was no need to put a girl in with a bunch of boys. She knew Kamari and Keda could always use another girl companion to be friends with and Mae was a little older than them but she could be useful.

"So you are the Queen?" Mae asked

"I am, I rule all of Egypt with my husband." Britt said
"So will we have to work?" Mae ask

"You and your brother can come with me to the village to help others. We don't make children work." Britt assured her

She knew they had plenty of servants but there were always going to make room for those in need. She knew that this was going to be something.At least for now she could get her mind off the war and more of the war that was still on the way for them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 34.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...