I Die Often Hank

By Mr_Loverman89

Usually, the first thing the love of your life says to you isn't "you're covered in blood". Then again, usual... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Weddings, Fake Names, and Ex-Flings
Chapter 73: Honeymoons, Security Guards, and Helicopter Noises
Chapter 74: Reunions, Jealousy, and Third First Impressions
Chapter 75: Planes, Hotels, and Boarding Schools
Chapter 76: Bars, Boulders, and Bears
Chapter 77: Friendship, Ditching, and Ziplines
Chapter 78: Jumping, Collapsing, and Lying
Chapter 79: Hangovers, Liers, and Blizzards
Chapter 80: Smut, smut, and smut
Chapter 81: Snowmen, Professors, and Wade
(SPOILERS!) Full Book Summary
Book Stats As Of Completion

Chapter 56

214 16 19
By Mr_Loverman89

Have some Fassbender ^

Author's Note:

I might have gone a little crazy and made this chapter almost five times longer than my normal chapters. 

Keep in mind that this is set in the '80s, so things might be a little different. 

Crimson's POV:

"I'll get the car ready and pull up out front, just get Charles' credit card and run," Erik instructed. 

"Alright, let's get this party started," I spoke. We left Charles' office and split off on our specific missions. I headed toward the cafeteria in search of Charles and his wallet. Just as I was about to enter the cafeteria I ended up bumping into Charles and Hank. Quick how do I get his wallet? Oh I know let's feed his ego. "Charles, thank you for helping fix things with Erik," I said.

"Of course, you two mean the world to me," Charles replied pulling me into a hug. While hugging I clumsily reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. Hank looked at me alarmed and confused. "Did you just rob me?" Charles asked. I thought about answering, but I just decided to book it to the front door. I ran towards the door while Charles and Hank chased after me. I reached the doors and quickly pushed them open. Outside Erik was relaxing in a yellow convertible with pop music blasting from the speakers. I hopped over the door and into the passenger seat. I slapped my hand against the dashboard and looked at Charles and Hank rapidly approaching. 

"Go, go, go!" I yelled. Erik started to drive off. 

"Where are you guys going?" Hank yelled after us.

"What the hell is going on?" Charles asked no one in particular. To my surprise, Erik answered them with a middle finger in the air. I decided fuck it, why not and also flipped them off while we sped away. Both of us started laughing and put our fingers back down. I looked ahead and we were speeding toward the gate, which remained closed. 

"ERIK THE GATE!" I screamed.

"SHIT!" Erik screamed but we pulled the gate open right before we would've hit it. We safely made it out onto the road and started our journey to New York City. 

"Okay, Erik I've got a question, but I don't think I could ever ask Scott," I stated. 

"Well, shoot ask away," Erik responded. 

"Do you think he keeps the glasses on during sex?" I asked bluntly. Erik started laughing to himself. 

"What if they slip off and he just vaporizes Jean?" Erik spoke while cracking up and I started laughing at the thought of it. 

"What about when he showers? WAIT! IMAGINE THE TAN LINE!" I yelled over the noise of the wind and music. 

"When he's showering he just closes his eyes and grabs a random bottle hoping it's shampoo," Erik said between laughs. 

"Do you think he knows he's dating a ginger?!" I questioned. 

"Hey, no ginger jokes!" Erik responded running his fingers through his hair. 

"Wait a minute, what color are Scott's eyes?" I asked. 

"Does anyone know?" Erik questioned. 

30 minutes later

We pulled to a stop in a parking lot behind a bar. Erik shut off the car and we both got out. 

"Stop number one, a wonderful bar owned by a mutant," Erik exclaimed while we walked to the entrance. I walked in front of Erik and held the door open for him.

"Ladies first," I teased. Inside the bar was well, a typical bar. The patrons, however, well some of them had obvious mutations which was a comforting sight, others could be human. Erik and I took our seats at the bar and ordered a few shots. We drank a questionable amount of kept the conversation flowing until someone stepped onto the stage and started an announcement. 

"Alright folks, seeing as it is Friday night we are now opening up the stage for karaoke," The man announced. Erik and I looked at each other and we appeared to be on the same page. Erik downed the rest of his drink and we stood up from our seats. We walked right up to that stage and Erik picked up the songbook. He scanned the pages appearing incredibly focused and deep in thought. He stopped on one and his eyes lit up. He walked over to the manager and told him the song choice. Erik walked back over and whispered in my ear. 

"Don't worry we sang this one in prison, remember that time the guard got his foot stuck in the food slide..." Erik spoke mischievously. I did remember that and I remember exactly what we did to piss off the guard while he was stuck. The music started up and we started the song. 

"According to all sources"

"The street's the place to go"

"'Cause tonight for the first time"

"Just about half-past ten"

"For the first time in history"

"It's gonna start raining men"

"It's raining men! Amen!"

"I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get absolutely soaking wet!

"It's raining men! Hallelujah!"

"It's raining men! Every specimen!"

"Tall, blonde, dark, and lean"

"Rough and tough and strong and mean"

"God bless mother nature she's a single woman too"

"She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do"

The song continued and eventually reached its end. Breathless and already kind of drunk Erik and I struggled through an overdramatic bow to the small audience. Thoroughly satisfied with our bar-going experience we left and headed to Erik's next mystery spot. Seeing as it was New York City and we were drunk we opted to walk there and just hope no one recognizes us. 

"So Erik what's it like having a sugar daddy?" I joked.

"I DO NOT HAVE A SUGAR DADDY!" Erik replied gaining some weird looks from strangers. 

"Name one way that Charles isn't your sugar daddy!" I ordered.

"Well uh-" Erik started, but he soon fell silent in defeat. 

Soon we arrived at what looked like just a regular liquor store, but Erik seemed too excited for it to be a liquor store. We walked inside and Erik walked up to the counter. 

"You guys want some cigarettes?" The store clerk asked. Erik leaned forward towards the counter.

"We'll have the homo-superior," Erik stated clearly, but quietly. The store clerk nodded in understanding. 

"Freezer section," The store clerk said while reaching out and placing a stamp on each of our hands. Erik nodded and we walked toward said freezer section. Erik pulled the freezer door open and nothing happened. Okay funny joke Erik, real clever. Erik reached down and pulled a slightly hidden handle and the freezer part of the door moved freely on hinges. Erik pulled it open to reveal the set of stairs and now some music could be heard, but it was muffled. Erik gestured to the stairs.

"Ladies first," He teased. 

"And they say chivalry is dead," I joked. We walked down the staircase and Erik closed the door behind us. As much as I do trust Erik, I am still a little scared. Being in a hidden basement when your the two most wanted people in the world isn't exactly a comforting experience. We arrived at another door and I swallowed my fears and pulled it open. To my relief, the door revealed an energetic and full night club, complete with everything. Purple lights bathed the space filled to the brim with only mutants, there were dancers covered in neon body paint on stages around the space, there was a colorful bar stocked with things I'd never seen before, and there was Erik looking very impressed with himself. As I looked closer I noticed one more detail about the place there was multicolored glitter seemingly raining down from the ceiling. 

"Care to dance?" Erik asked sticking out his hand. 

"A chance to show you up, I'll always say yes to that," I joked taking his hand. 

"Someone is getting shown up tonight, but it won't be me," Erik retorted. 

A new song started and Erik pulled me into the mob of partiers. We unapologetically pushed our way past many people and went toward the center of the fun. Erik looked up confused at the glitter coming on over everyone, but he snapped right back into his zone. Both of us started to dance to the beat of the loud club music. Each time Erik would do something new he'd get this smug little grin on his face and I'd have to up my game to show him up. After competing with each other for god knows how long we were both somewhat tired and covered in sweat. 

"Bar?" I asked.

"Bar," Erik confirmed. He grabbed my hand so we didn't get separated and pulled me along towards the bar. We arrived at the bar and stared in wonder at the various foreign alcohols that lined the wall of the bar. We ordered many different drinks without a care in the world, because Charles is paying after all. 

"We should take your husband's credit card more often," I told Erik. He nodded in agreement and took another shot. A flash of light from further down the bar caught both of our attention and we watched as someone lit the alcohol in someone else's mouth on fire. 

"We have to do that!" Erik yelled over the music. 

"Hell yeah, we do!" I replied. 

"Mr. Bartender Sir we want whatever that is," Erik explained. The bartender poured out two shots and placed a lighter on the table. I looked at Erik and grabbed the first shot while Erik grabbed the lighter. I tilted my head back and poured the alcohol into my mouth. Erik reached over and lit it on fire, I felt the flames and swallowed the alcohol. 

"That was amazing, come on your turn!" I exclaimed. Erik handed me the lighter and poured the alcohol into his own mouth. I reached over and lit it on fire. Erik swallowed the alcohol and then looked at me with a huge grin on his face. 

"Sir!" Erik called out to the bartender. 

"I think it's best if you two take a break from drinking, go sweat out some alcohol," The Bartender instructed. Erik sighed and grabbed my hand. We made our way back to the dance floor. When we made it there Erik kept me much closer to him than before. 

"Some guy was looking at you weird, I'm keeping you close," Erik whisper yelled into my ear. I really must be drunk, I always notice the creepy guys; they are not very sneaky. Erik moved practically behind me and placed his hands on my hips. "Is this okay?" Erik asked. 

"Yeah, thanks Erik," I responded. We started to dance and lose ourselves in the music. I don't think he knows I saw, but Erik threatening stared down every guy that looked at me. There was a moment when the guys would just stare at Erik and then realize who he is and they'd quickly look away. Occasionally some of them didn't recognize him and he would just turn us.  

After getting exhausted from dancing for probably hours we both agreed that it was time to head out. We managed to escape the dancers and we stumbled out of the club and back into the liquor store. Considering our tired state and the large amount of alcohol we had consumed with little food or water we're having some trouble moving alone, we gave in and leaned on each other for support. 

We were aimlessly walking down the street admiring the city. Then I saw the reflection of one of the creepy guys from the club behind us. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not. I grabbed onto Erik tighter and moved closer to him, he looked down at me but he didn't say anything. Instead, Erik just opted to bring me even close and wrap his arm even tighter around me. We moved further down the street and I could hear the guy getting closer and closer. 

"Hey, baby, where you going with all that ass?" The creepy guy called out. I felt Erik immediately tense up and he stopped walking. Oh, shit this guy is gonna regret saying that. Erik turned us around and used the hand he wasn't holding me with to punch the guy right in the face knocking the creep on the ground. 

"Don't you dare speak to her like that," Erik spat. The creep got up and tried to attack Erik. Erik and I broke apart and we both shoved him off and he hit the ground again. I latched back onto Erik. 

"Freeze, hands where I can see them!" A voice called out from behind us. Great the cops, this is going great. Erik and I slowly turned around and put our hands in the air. "Your both under arrest for assault," The cop spoke. Erik looked pissed and I decided to speak before he could. 

"Officer-" I looked at his badge. "Officer Bradley that man was harassing me, it was in self-defense," I tried to explain. Officer Bradley did not care. 

"Harassing you? Can you blame him? I mean look at you, you think with an ass like that you're not gonna get some attention?" Officer Bradley spoke. Great, the cop is also a creep. I should have expected this, his name is Bradley. 

I glanced at Erik and he looked about ready to explode. Officer Bradley approached us and hand-cuffed both of us. He grabbed both of us and forcefully sat us down on the curb. I could practically feel the rage radiating from Erik. Officer Bradley walked a few feet away from us and pulled out his radio. 

"This is Officer Bradley, I've got two that need to be picked up at the liquor store on 5th," Officer Bradley spoke. He whistled to get our attention and called out to us, "Your ride is on the way". Officer Bradley then walked a few more feet from us and he leaned up against the wall of the liquor store. Suddenly a new fear popped into my head. If he finds out who we are we're dead, either we'll be murdered or sent back to the Pentagon. If he takes us in and fingerprints us we are as good as dead. 

"Erik gets us out of here, please," I whispered. Erik nodded and unclicked the handcuffs. I looked at Erik and we quickly got up and started to run. Officer Bradley scrambled after us and he pulled his gun out, Erik dropped the magazine of the gun to the floor. I grabbed Erik's hand and we ran across the street weaving between cars going past enough to pulverize us. We made it across the street and ran a few blocks as more officers joined the chase. 

I was starting to get tired, quick think how can we lose them? I looked around a spotted a massive department store. I pulled Erik towards it and we slowed down to fit in with everyone else in the store. Erik ditched his coat on a random hanger and we hopped into the elevator. We breathed heavily in the elevator and tried to think of what to do next. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. Just our luck waiting for the elevator was three cops. We really can't catch a break, can we? We ducked our heads down and hoped they didn't recognize us. It worked until it didn't and they started running after us. Great, stuck in a department store several stories up with the cops. 

Erik grabbed my hand and pulled in a specific path. We weaved between clothing racks and pushed them down behind us. We reached a window about 4 stories up. Erik paused and looked down. I pulled him out the window and onto the fire escape. The cops were just a few feet away and I decided to do something smart, but also risky. I wrapped both my arms around Erik launched both of us off the fire escape. Erik was turned so I couldn't see his face, but I would pay so much money to see it right now. I made sure I hit the ground and Erik only hit me, to make sure the blow was softened. We hit the ground with a loud thump and Erik seemed unharmed. He moved and looked at me. 

"A warning would be nice," He spoke. 

"I didn't have time and we still don't, let's go!" I replied. 

We pulled ourselves off the ground and tried our best to get lost in a crowd of people. Blend in. Look normal. Look boring. Nothing to see here folks, just a couple of fugitives going for a stroll. I spotted a good place where we could hide for a while that the cops wouldn't want to enter. I grabbed Erik's hand and we slipped inside. 

"Why are we in a tattoo shop filled with bikers?" Erik asked quietly. 

"Cause the cops won't come in here," I responded. 

"Wanna get matching tattoos?" Erik asked. 

"Maybe it's the alcohol, but yeah I want to get matching tattoos," I replied. One of the employees approached us and looked at the two of us confusedly. We don't really fit in here, do we?

"What do you two want?" The employee asked. 

"Do you have a book of designs?" I asked. The employee sighed and grabbed the book and gave it to us. We flipped through pages and nothing really caught my eye.

"Wait I know exactly what we should get," Erik said excitedly. He leaned in whispered the tattoo idea in my ear. It did sound like a funny idea. I made Erik get the tattoo first so he couldn't bail on me. Once he was done he admired it and then it was my turn. I sat on the chair and watched as this dumb idea was permanently added to my skin. I feel like I'm gonna regret this later, but right now it's so funny. Finally, my tattoo on my inner ankle was finished and I looked at it. It's perfect. 

"Why a pentagon?" The tattoo artist asked. Erik and I looked at each other trying to not burst out laughing. 

"Why not?" I replied. We paid with Charles' credit card and then we left the shop. 

We looked out on the dark street and noticed a few cops in one direction so we just walked the other way. We ended up in the near-empty Central Park. I spotted a muddy hill and some metal trash cans lids next to it. 

"Wanna race?" I asked Erik.

"Yeah, just know I'll win," Erik responded. We climbed the small hill with trash can lids in hand. We sat down on them and launched ourselves down the hill. Erik narrowly beat me and I'm choosing to believe he used his powers. We sat there at the base of the hill in a nice comfortable silence and admired the lights of the city. Then it started to rain because the universe hates us. 

"We need a hotel," Erik stated the obvious.

"Well, Charles is paying so which one of these buildings looks the fanciest?" I asked. Erik looked around and pointed to the biggest building he could find.

"That one will be ours," Erik declared. 

"Erik, the Empire State Building is not a hotel," I informed him. Erik looked disappointed, but he picked another building. We walked towards it and when we arrived it was actually a hotel. We walked up to the check-in desk and the clerk looked at us. 

"Welcome to The Excelsior Lookout. I'm assuming just one bed for the happy couple?" The Clerk spoke. ONE BED?! HAPPY COUPLE?!

"Two beds!" I corrected.

"We're not a couple!" Erik firmly spoke. 

"Okay then, room 1304," The Clerk said placing two keys on the desk. Erik gave him Charles's card and we paid. We made our way up to the hotel room. Once we walked inside I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"So men are terrible," Erik announced.

"Oh, I know," I responded. 

"I didn't realize, all the guys at the club, the guy who followed us, the cop, I was so close to hurting someone," Erik spoke dejected. 

"I still had fun, the police chase just added excitement," I reassured. 

"You're okay, right?" Erik asked. 

"Yeah, thanks, by the way, things would've gone a lot worse if I didn't have you there," I replied. 

"Alright enough emotions, let's what this luxury hotel room was to offer," Erik spoke. He walked into the bathroom and pulled out two fluffy white bathrobes. He tossed one to me and I felt the soft material. He put his robe on over his clothes and gave a dramatic pose. "How do I look?" He asked. 

"Like a bunny," I joked. Erik looked unamused. He admired himself in the mirror. He looked at the robe and noticed the letters embroidered in the fabric. 

"Look at that, it's got my initials and everything," Erik announced. 

"The E.L. is for the name of the hotel," I informed him. 

"Nope, E.L., Erik Lehnsherr the most handsome and talented man alive," Erik spoke with a smirk. I looked around the hotel and found some nail polish in a drawer and Erik saw it in my hands. "Do you think that would match my suit?" He asked. I nodded. "If you do me, I get to do you," Erik spoke. 

"Deal," I quickly agreed. 

We sat down across from each other on one of the beds. Erik stuck his hands out and I applied the black nail polish. He looked at it and then looked back up at me. 

"I can do better, give me the bottle," He ordered. 

I did as he asked and he focused hard on applying the polish. I moved my hand a few times just to mess him up and he gripped the brush harder in frustration. When he was finished I looked down at my nails. 

"I did better!"

"No, I did better!"

"You moved!"

"You moved more!"

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did!"

We looked down at our painted nails and came to a realization. 

"No one can know"

"We have a reputation to uphold"

"This never happened"

"It was put on against our will"

"We take our painted nails to the grave!"

"To the grave!"

We got up from the beds and I turned around for half a second when a pillow smacks me across the back of the head. I turn around and quickly grab a pillow. I dodge Erik's next attack and I get his face. We continue this pillow war for a while until once again we are utterly exhausted. Erik drops his pillow and raises his hands in surrender. I discard my pillow. 

"You know you're a lot more friendly when you're drunk," I commented. 

"You too," Erik replied.

"Since you're gonna forget this and we'll both be less open when we wake up I just wanna say I missed you," I spoke. 

"I missed you too, I'm sorry," Erik responded. 

"Thank you for dealing with the creepy guys," I added.

"This is getting too nice, let's stop," Erik stated. 

We climbed into our thankfully separate beds and turned off the lights. Man, clubbing, running from the police, and pillow fight really tires you out. I sunk into the comfortable bed. 

"Love you, Crimson"

"Love you, Erik"

Eleven Hours Later

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. So, that wasn't a dream? I looked over and Erik was fast asleep in his bed. Oh boy, I can't wait to explain all this when we come home. I can picture the lecture from Charles right now.

"How could you do this? You robbed me? Where have you been? You're so irresponsible. As teachers, you need to set a better example. How much did you spend? I expected more."

I just hope for Erik's sake Charles keeps his voice down. That hangover is gonna be brutal. I got out of my bed and approached Erik's bed. I decided to be nice since he's super hungover. I gently shook him. 

"It's time to go home, Erik," I informed him. He looked around confused and squinted at the light. He looked at himself and took it all in. 

"You painted my nails, damn how drunk was I?" Erik asked. 

"We also, have tattoos so I'd say very very drunk and very stupid," I replied. With some effort, Erik heaved himself out of bed. "I'll call a cab to take us to the car," I informed him. Erik nodded and went to fix his hair. 

Twenty Minutes Later

The cab dropped us off in front of the bar where we started our crazy adventure. We went around back and thankfully Charles' yellow convertible seemed unharmed. I helped the hungover Erik into the passenger seat and he passed out almost immediately. I got in the driver's seat and drove us back to the school. Charles is gonna kill us. I hope they're not worried about us, then I'd have to feel bad. I glanced over and Erik was passed out clutching the bathrobe he stole. Poor Charles is going to deal with him wearing that robe whenever he can for the rest of their lives. 

Forty-Five Minutes Later

We pulled up to the gate to the property and I woke Erik up. He sat up groggily and he opened the gate. He had managed to wake up rather quickly this time. 

"My husband is gonna kill us," Erik spoke. 

"Yup," I confirmed. 

We pulled up to the front of the school and as soon we got out of the car the doors swung open. Charles and Hank walked out and gave us a look of pure disappointment. Charles held a piece of paper in his hands. 

"How kind of you two to finally join us again. I received a rather interesting call from the bank this morning about some changes made in New York City. Let's read these, shall we? You spent money at a bar, a liquor store, a tattoo parlor, and a hotel. Care to explain those charges?" Charles announced loudly. Erik winced at the loud noise.

"We're never explaining anything," I told them.

"Not even the matching painted nails?" Charles questioned. 

"Especially not the nails," Erik spoke.  

"Erik, love, why do you have a bathrobe?" Charles asked. 

"It's got my initials on it..." Erik explained. Charles buried his head in his hands and Hank just shook his head in disbelief. 

"Let me get this straight, you're both covered in glitter, you have stamps on your hands, you reck of booze, your nails are painted, at least one of you has a tattoo somewhere, and you have nothing to say for yourselves?" Charles asked. I nodded, but Erik apparently did have something to say. 

"Men are trash!" Erik declared. Charles and Hank looked at him confused. 

"Are we done here?" I asked. 

"I need to speak with my husband," Charles answered.

"I'd like a word with you," Hank finally spoke up. 

Charles approached Erik and I walked inside with Hank. Hank didn't say a word until we made it inside our room. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean a lot happened, but I'm fine," I answered.

"Good, that's my first priority. Now that I know that. Why didn't you tell me what was happening? You could've left a note or something. You don't need to run, I'd never stop you from going. I just wanted to know that you're okay. I was worried sick, I didn't know where you were or if you were safe," Hank spoke. 

"I know, I'm sorry. It was a crazy spur-of-moment discussion followed by a series of questionable choices," I replied. 

"I know you're not gonna tell me details about last night, but who has a tattoo?" Hank asked. 

"Uh- that would be both of us..." I answered.

"Please tell me you didn't get matching tattoos..." Hank responded.

"We did..." I spoke.

"WHY!? Matching tattoos are never a good decision," Hank replied.

"It was funny," I responded.

"What's the tattoo?" Hank asked apprehensively. 

"It's a pentagon..." I answered. Hank burst out laughing. 

"You guys did not get pentagon tattoos!" Hank spoke in disbelief. 

"In the spirit of telling you the things you need to know, there was an incident with some creepy guys-" I started to say. I paused and took in Hank's suddenly angry face. "Erik dealt with them and made sure no one laid a hand on me," I continued. Hank calmed down.

"I'm glad he was there, but I'm sorry those guys did whatever they did," Hank replied.

"Alsowealmostgotarrested," I spoke rapidly

"WHAT?!"

Author's Note (Again):

Thoughts on the chapter itself?

How about the length of this chapter? Too long? 

What are your guys' favorite parts of this chapter?

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 2.8K 30
{and all the kids cried out, 'please stop, you're scaring me' i can't help this awful energy goddamn right, you should be scared of me who is in con...
27.2K 728 17
DISCONTINUED ---------- ❛ ❛ History, despite it's wrenching pain, Cannot be unlived, but if faced With courage, need not be lived again." -On the Pul...
30.1K 812 33
"My plan is simple. Kill the guy who carved the word freak into my skin and get out. What's yours?" Ali hated Shaw. She hated her mom for dying. She...
217K 6.9K 43
"My name is Charles Xavier " he says, "and this is my friend Erik Lensherr. We're here, your safe now." Before you pass out in his arms you choke out...