BE GONE ONCELER X READER ADDI...

By CringeConcern

HI THIS IS CHAD the Frat boy. nahhh, not really.... Just a pre-teen girl who has a crush on THe once-ler in... More

Fallin' For Him
Are You Flirting with Me?
UPDATE!
Really use a Wish Right Now
Promise
The Opimitisic Fools
Pure Bliss
Thank You for the +400 Reads!
A Thing that Everyone Needs!
New Alliance
A New Day
Red Handed
Forgive and Forget
The Beginning of Something...
Just like in the Movies
The End (or is it? >:))
Thank you for the 2,900+ reads!
To the Fools who Dream
Money Runs the World
Strong (Duct Tape) Family Bonds
The Other Woman
Thank you for the 5,600+
Heart Broke
It's a cold cold world
Million Dollar Man
Because I Love You
Every Man gets his Wish
Wake me up inside
You're beautiful, and I'm insane
New Moon
Oh no not another A/N...
2 Days Ago
Daddy Devito Approve
Home Sweet Home
Thank you!
Shoutout: To anyone who wants a shoutout pls let me know here.

Obstacles of Love

1.8K 68 306
By CringeConcern

After the narrator leaves, you are left alone in the fancy restaurant with a beautiful view of the orange-purple hue sunset crushing the ocean-color sea that leads to Japan. OOoooooh Japan! SooooOOOOoooo kawaii oooooo.

You are sad that you didn't get to see the Once.

You are sad that you didn't get to marry him.

Kiss him.

Date him.

You just hugged him.

It's better than nothing, I guess.

So, you slouch down in your Gucci chair as you eat your over-priced favorite food.

aaaaAAAAALLLLlllllLLOOOooooooOOOOONNNNnnnnnnnweeeee!

You're so sad that not even your favorite singer/singers who is/are beautifully singing live just for you in the restaurant can make you happy.

Until...

"But I'm here." A familiar voice said.

Your ears have caught the melodic sound of a familiar sexy voice. You look around the restaurant like a prairie dog in the middle of Texas for your lovable green light pole. You looked through the crowd, but couldn't see him. You got excited for a bit, but then you noticed that you mistaken Johnny Depp's version of Willy Wonka for the Onceler.

Oh Boy.

You still do not see him among the crowd of celebrities partying around like celebrities. Nope.

NARRATOR: I'll give you a hint. He's short and a red-head.

With the Narrator's disappointed clue, you finally spot him!

"Ed Sheeran?"

You look down your left.

"THE LORAX!" You screech. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to bail you out like I did in Philadelphia." He said with a confident voice.

"Oh Kay...." You said timidly.

"Kid, you sound disappointed." He said as he raised his eyebrows. "Who did you expect?"

"No one." You said as you played with your hands.

"Yeah, right." The Lorax said sassily. "That's why I don't read the comments. Anyways, the narrator is obligating me to help you escape."

"So, does that means that I'm going to see Oncie after all?" You said as your eyes sparkled with delight like an anime character.

"Sure, whatever it takes so I can get my commission for being in this fanfic." The Lorax said so Lori loud so the Narrator can hear him.

NARRATOR: Que???

So, you get up and head towards the exit with the Lorax by your side.

...

As soon as you guys got out of the restaurant, you guys see the narrator having tea with Ariana Grande.

"I thought you were going to leave us alone for good, Natt!" You said surprisingly.

"Yeah,but I missed you guys. So, I'm back BABABBAY." The narrator throws her tea in the air and hits Ariana. Suddenly, Ariana turns into Cat.

"Ain't no way, hunny. Can't let the paparazzi see me like this." Ariana said as she pats her head. "See ya later Sugar."

Ariana walks away to the moonlight like the goddesses she is.

"Okay, in order to see your beloved Onceler, you need to go through the three courses of Pop culture!!!" The narrator says with her menacing villain voice.

"Oh great, not another unnecessary chapter." You said sarcastically.

"Shut up." The Narrator said and suddenly, tacos al pastor falls from the sky and hits you.

"Ouch!"

"I told you to shoosh."

"Cut to the chase, Nate." The Lorax said as he flexes his peanut muscles.

"OMG alright alright. So scary." The narrator shrinks in fear. "You guys have three obstacles. I'm going to leave you guys a book in the second obstacle. Use it wisely. The other obstacles well, you two got brains, I think. Use it!"

"What about - "

"Okay bye bye!" The narrator interrupts you, and she vanishes towards the pale moonlight. Only this time she doesn't deserve it.

Suddenly, a door appears in front of you guys.

"Mommy, I'm scared." You cried at the Lorax as you tried to hold his hand.

"Shut up and stop being a baby." He punches your leg.

So, you guys enter the door.

....

"Oh no." You said as your jaw hits the floor.

"Nate definitely took some drugs while writing this." The Lorax says as you both look at the first obstacles.

IT'S JUSTIN BEIBER SINGING YUMMY!!!! AHHHHHHH

"Oh no America's worst nightmare."

"What should we do?" The Lorax said.

You think with your overly large brain, so powerful that Jimmy Neutron is so jelly of you.

And, then a light bulb pops out of your head.

You took out your Iphone 2020 which John Cena gave you for your birthday and went straight to Youtube.

Your plan is to prove Justin who is the most bass person that can definitely beat him

Drew Gooden

As soon as Justin Beiber hears Mr. Gooden's lovely voice, he gets jealous. Not just because Drew is so hot, smoking, attractive, and has true feelings for him. Nope. He got jealous, because he snatched Lauren, Haley, and Selener away from him like a boss. So, Justin raises up in the air like a rising phoenix and Naruto flies towards Drew. As he crashed, it created an explosion so big that the U.S. army is taking notes. Even though it was so chaotic, Justin Beiber cleared the path, so you headed to the next stage. And this next obstacle is not pretty.

>>>

It's Drew Gooden-Gonzales!!!

"I think the narrator took more than drugs." You said to the Lorax.

"How should we defeat him?" The Lorax said.

You look around for clues, and then suddenly, you see something that caught your eyes. You walk towards it, and it's a book. You grab it and walk to the Lorax. "Apparently, this is the only clue the narrator left us."

"What's the book?" The Lorax said as he stands on his toes.

"Moby Dick."

"MOBY WHAT!!!!!!"

Suddenly, the Lorax snatches the book from your hands and tears it apart.

"Why did you do that???" You scold at the Lorax.

I

DONT

KNOW.

"It kinda felt like instinct." He said as he let go of the book and fell on the floor.

"Sure." You said as you rolled your eyes. "Now, how are we supposed to defeat Drew now?"

And then, you have an idea. You begin to laugh mischievously as you look at the Lorax.

"Kid, why are you looking at me like that?" He has a concerned face as he backs away from you.

Suddenly, you grab Lorax's curvy peanut body and throw him at Drew. The Lorax and Drew collapse with each other, and you finally see the last door that leads towards the last course. You ran towards the door while taking the Lorax with you.

"Hey, I don't think that you're supposed to throw me against that slim butt guy." The Lorax complained.

"I know, but it worked. So, stop complaining." You said. "Be glad that I didn't leave you there."

...

You guys reach the last obstacle. And it is worse than the last two combined. You and the Lorax jaws fell to the core of the Earth.

ITS

ITS

ITS

ITS

PREMINGER!!!!

HOW Can You Refuse????

"Who said that?" You said.

"Listen, kid. You got to resist." The Lorax pep talks to you. "It's either him or the Onceler."

"Hmmmm, I'll choose. Ugh, It's so hard they are all so dreamy." You said as you give googly eyes at Preminger. "How can I refuse???? They both have good singing voices. EEEEKKKK."

NARRATOR: I mean how can anybody refuse??

The Lorax knew that this is a life or death situation if he does not get his commission. He just got to feed his family and Matilda. So, he did what a good Lorax would do. CHOP THAT MOTHER TRUCKER DOWN!!!!

"Dude, why are you talking to my daughter!!!" The Lorax said with a thick sexy Italian mafia accent to Preminger.

"Your daughter?"

"Yes, and stay away cuz she is taking. Fugetaboutit!" He said as he showed off his Popeye's muscles.

"No, sir. NEVER. I will fight for her hand and take her away from the man who stole her heart. Where is he?" Preminger said.

"What have you done?" You whispers at the Lorax.

"Ummmm"

"Ummm"

"Ummmm"

The Lorax keeps on buffering as you and Preminger waits for his answer.

Ummmm

"It's the narrator." The Lorax said as he pointed at the Narrator eating a croissant near the corner of the room.

"What"

"What"

"What"

"Wut"

"I will fight for you my dear sweet Y/N!!!" Then, he tackles the Narrator in a battle for your love.

NARRATOR: Thanks Lorax!!!!!

So, the path is cleared. Yay, you escaped!

You got out of the resort. The air feels peasant-like, but you do not mind. You always lived like one, so you got used to it. The green grass feels like real grass as the stars shine bright as a diamond. The moon that Vector limbo dances on is on full display in the sky. And from afar you see something familiar.

"I see a green thing"

"I see a beautiful thing"

"After, I left everything behind."

"And there he was"

"And there she was."

"From afar you get close enough to tell."

"The one that has been missing throughout my entire life."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 725 22
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕥 𝕆𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝�...
14.2K 210 45
You are a successful businesswoman who made her way to fame through hard work and independance. Business as usual, until a collaboration with an upco...
143K 2.7K 18
Hoping for the best in your toxic relationship with the greedler you debate whether being with him is the best option