false confidence. [original]

By shayslater

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth beh... More

Characters
FC: 1
FC: 2
FC: 3
FC: 4
FC: 5
FC: 6
FC: 7
FC: 8
FC: 9
FC: 10
FC: 11
FC: 12
FC: 13
FC: 14
FC: 15
FC: 16
FC: 17
FC: 18
FC: 19
FC: 20
FC: 21
FC: 22
FC: 23
FC: 24
FC: 25
FC: 26
FC: 27
FC: 28
FC : 29
FC: 30
FC: 31
FC: 32
FC: 33
FC: 34
FC: 35
FC: 36
FC: 37
FC: 38
FC: 39
FC: 40
FC: 41
FC: 42
FC: 43
FC: 44
FC: 45
FC: 46
FC: 47
FC: 48
FC: 49
FC: 50
FC: 51
FC: 52
FC: 53
FC: 54
FC: 55
FC: 56
FC: 57
FC: 58
FC: 59
FC: 60
FC: 61
FC: 63
FC: 64
FC: 65
FC: 66
FC: 67
FC: 68
FC: 69
FC: 70

FC: 62

63 6 113
By shayslater

" Mr. Menendez, Hi. I'm Detective Hayes and this are my friends Atty. Patterson and Officer Anderson." Detective Hayes introduced." Hi." Erik smiled.

" We're really good friends with Amelie and Lorenzo. We were assigned with their case. We caught the person-" Officer Anderson was cut off.

" Who?" Erik asked." His name is Carl Jackson." Officer Anderson said." Where can I see him?" Erik asked." He's at the West Brook Prison." Atty. Patterson said. Erik nodded.

" Thank you for telling me." Erik said." Of course." Detective Hayes said.

As the Harpers were talking to each other, Marco came with his wife and Bostyn." We have a problem." Lizzy said pointing behind them.

They all turned around." What the hell are you doing here?" Kelsey asked walking towards them." Kels, calm down." Sarah said stopping her sister.

" I'm still part of this family." Marco answered." Who invited you here?" Sarah asked." I invited them." Elise spoke." What?! Why did you do that?" Kelsey asked.

" Uncle Marco is still Dad's brother." Elise explained." You wouldn't be here without him." Bostyn spoke." Who asked you to talk?" Kelsey asked.

" I don't get why you hate me so much, we're sisters." Bostyn said." Because of you, our family broke up." Kelsey explained." Kels, that's enough." Elise said.

" No! It's true." Kelsey said." Just shut up!" Elise exclaimed. Everyone was shock at Elise's sudden outburst." Why are you always defending her?!" Kelsey asked.

" Kels, I'm not-" " Just shut it. I don't wanna hear your explanation." Kelsey said before leaving. Elise looked back at Bostyn and to her cousins.

" You guys can sit here." Isabela told Marco and his family while Sarah, Lizzy, Loren, and Jade went after Kelsey. Elise sat back down to her seat." You ok?" Max asked." Yeah... I'm fine." Elise said.

Bostyn looked around as she sat down." Hey Avery, we're gonna ahead. It's getting late." Tahani said." Yeah sure." Avery said about to stand up when she realized she was still holding Sean's hand. She look down and up to Sean before letting go.

They all head out the mansion and bid goodbye except for Sean." You guys go ahead." Sean said to his friends who were waiting for him." Ok." Kenneth said.

Sean turned back to Avery." Do you wanna talk for awhile?" Sean asked that made Avery confused." I know something's bothering you and I can sense that you're not ok." Sean said.

" You're supposed to go home already. Your parents are waiting." Avery said twisting the doorknob." I'm not leaving unless you talk." Sean said holding her hand.

" Sean, I can't do this right now. Please." Avery said looking at him in his eyes." Tomorrow. After dance. At the treehouse." Sean said." Ok..." Avery said, when she agree, Sean felt less worried about her.

Sean smiled, letting go of her hand." Goodnight." Sean said before leaving. When Avery went inside, she saw Bostyn and Elise talking when Kelsey and the rest of the girls came downstairs at the same time.

" You're still here." Kelsey said." Don't worry... We're leaving in a minute." Bostyn reassured." Good. And I don't want to see your face ever again-"

" You can't do that." Elise spoke." You know what, I don't understand why you're defending her instead of me. I'm your cousin." Kelsey said.

" She's my cousin too." Elise spoke." You shouldn't be blaming her for what your dad did. It isn't her choice to be his daughter to a mistress. She's human too, she's just like us." Elise spoke.

" Elise is right." Avery spoke, backing her sister up." Why are you guys so defensive about her?" Kelsey asked." Because she's done a lot for us." Elise said." Done what?" Sarah asked.

They looked at her confused." Bostyn, here you are. We were looking for you." Bostyn's mom said." I was just... talking to Elise." Bostyn said.

Marco and his wife smiled." Kelsey, Sarah." Marco called. Kelsey avoided looking at him. The rest of the guests went inside as well." We're gonna go." Max told Elise.

" Take care." Elise said hugging him." See you guys around." Officer Anderson said and they all smiled." Goodnight." Liv and Oliver said." Thanks for having us." Atty. Patterson said.

" Keep safe." Detective Hayes said." We will." Elise smiled." Dad, Louis' not here yet." Liam said then Louis and Natalie came holding hands.

Everyone raised their eyebrows. Nick cleared his throat eyeing on Louis and Natalie's hand. Natalie quickly let go." Where have you guys been?" Nick asked.

" We were by the pool area. We were just talking." Natalie said and Louis nodded." If you say so." Elio said

" Come on, Louis." Detective Hayes called and Louis nodded, looking back to Natalie one more time before going home.

They all looked at Natalie. Loren linked arms with her." You ok?" She asked." Yeah." Natalie answered with a smile.

" Marco." Grandpa Enzo came down. Everyone looked at him." Dad." Marco spoke.

" I'm surprised you came." Grandpa Enzo said." Elise invited me." Marco spoke." So then, if it wasn't for Elise, you wouldn't come?" Grandpa Enzo asked.

" Well-" " You haven't introduced me to your new family." Grandpa Enzo said. Marco looked back to his wife and daughter.

" This is Lisa and our daughter Bostyn." Marco introduced. Enzo looked at them and to Sarah and Kelsey.

" Is she the same age as Kelsey?" Enzo asked." Yes." Marco answered.
" Well this is the first time meeting my granddaughter. Hi Bostyn. I'm Lorenzo Harper Senior." Enzo introduced himself.

" Hi." Bostyn shyly greeted." Come and give your grandfather a hug." Enzo smiled opening his arms.

Bostyn looked at her parents and cousins before walking towards her grandfather and giving him a hug.

" Don't worry Bostyn, you can always call me Grandpa Enzo." Enzo smiled reassuring her that she's welcome to the family.

" Senior Enzo, Aimee and I will be going home. Chloe told us she will be staying with you guys for the night." Howard said.

" Chloe is always welcome to the family. TKs care if yourseld." Enzo said and Howard and Aimee left.

" You know Bostyn, Chloe had mentioned me you both are good friends. Maybe some times you can go here. You're always welcome." Enzo said.

" But-" " Kelsey, family is family.  She's your half sister. She is still your sister. She's part of us." Enzo said.

" I'd rather live in a hole than be in the same room with her." Kelsey said walking away.

" You guys stay. Marco, Lisa, can I speak to you both? You guys talk to Kelsey." Enzo said and everyone nodded.

They all went upstairs and to Kelsey and Sarah's room.
............
The next day, Bostyn ended up sleeping in the same room with her sisters.

As she woke up, she saw Sarah already fixing her bed." You're awake." Sarah said.

" What time is it?" Bostyn asked.
" 6:30." Sarah said looking at her watch." You're up early." Bostyn said.

"I have a daily morning exercise." Sarah explained. Bostyn smiled and looked down." Do you want anything?" Sarah asked that made Bostyn confused.

" I'm sorry, what?" Bostyn asked.
" I said do you want anything? Water, coffee, hot chocolate, tea?" Sarah asked.

" Sorry, I'm just not used to someone asking me a question like that." Bostyn apologized.

" We'll, as your older suster-" " Did you just call yourself, MY SISTER?" Bostyn asked surprised.

Sarah chuckled." I wasn't really that mad. Only Kelsey was affected the most... And you proved that you're a good person after we all talked last night... If it wasn't for Elise's explanation, Kelsey would still be mad at you right now and wouldn't even let you sleep with us." Sarah explained.

Bostyn smiled." That's a quick character development." Bostyn chuckled." Well, each peoples perspective in life can change overnight." Sarah said turning around to face Kelsey still asleep.

" Breakfast isn't ready until 7:30, do you wanna go exercise with me?" Sarah asked." But I don't have any extra clothes." Bostyn said." I'll lend you my clothes." Sarah said. Bostyn smiled and nodded.

Chloe woke up in Elio's arm, still asleep. She smiled before getting out of the bed." Where are you going?" Elio asked, waking up." Taking a shower." Chloe said." Without me?" Elio teased. 

Chloe rolled her eyes." Yes, without you." Chloe said. Elio pouted." Ok fine." Elio said, Chloe smiled going back to bed to kiss him a good morning before taking a shower.

After Sarah and Bostyn's morning exercise, they both had fun bonding with each other." I see you guys are doing well." Chloe spoke as she went to the backyard with Elio.

" You guys didn't invite Kelsey." Elio said." She was fast asleep." Sarah explained." So, how are you guys?" Chloe asked." Turns out we have a lot in common." Bostyn said.

" Good for you guys." Elio said." Chloe, you never mentioned me that you knew all of them." Bostyn said." Well, I didn't think that you were Marco's other daughter at the first year I've moved here." Chloe explained.

" We grew up with Chloe. That's why we love her so much and we were much happier to have a reason for her to be part of our family. Right Elio?" Sarah tease and the couple laughed.

" Forreal, everyone wants them to get married." Sarah explained to Bostyn." Oh, well, I could tell by the chemistry between the two of you. I wouldn't blame them." Bostyn said.

" Well, there's one thing that I dislike about them." Chloe said." The boys always tease me all the time." Chloe said." Did I hear "the boys"?!" Luke asked eating an apple as he joined them.

" If the boys tease you, that means they are comfortable with you." Bostyn said and Luke pointed at her, nodding." She's right." Luke said.

" Chloe bear!" Lizzy exclaimed excitedly hugging her." And the fact that you're really close to them." Bostyn said." We're very much close, like closer than best friends. She's like our sister." Lizzy explained.

" Chloe and Isabela are like our older sisters." Lizzy added." I wish I can have a close relationship like you guys." Bostyn said." Don't worry, everyone will start adjusting with you. they just need more time for them to get to know you more." Chloe explained.

" The Harpers have a soft spot for everyone. That explains why we're all really close to each other." Luke said." Guys! Breakfast is ready." Lucas excitedly called while tossing the ball to Mace  back and forth.

" Mace, Lucas. How many times I've told you guys to stop playing inside?" Jade asked." Catch!" Lucas said tossing the ball to Jade who gradually caught it." You're not gonna get this back." Jade said.

" What?! No!" Lucas whined following Jade, begging to give the ball bag." Let's go." Mace said. They all went to the dining area and met up with everyone." How was your sleep?" David asked Bostyn." It was great." Bostyn said.

David smiled before sitting down." Jade, I need that ball, we were gonna play basketball later." Lucas whined still following Jade." No." Jade said sitting down. Lucas pouted as he looked at his brothers and Isabela.

" Don't look at me. I don't have it." Isabela said." Good morning." Kelsey and Elise greeted in unison." Sometimes, I think you're twins with a year apart." Sean said.

" Andrei, bring in an extra chair for Bostyn." Enzo said and Andrei nodded. When Andrei came back, they all sat down and ate.

After breakfast, Avery was ready to leave." Avery, where are you going?" Jaeden asked." I'm going to a dance class." Avery said." Oh. In that case. Enjoy." Jaeden smiled and Avery nodded before leaving.

Avery drove away to the dance class her manager set her up with Sean. Sean was waiting outside, smiling on whoever passes by." Glad you can make it." Sean said as he looked towards Avery.

They went inside and met up with some of their friends." Hey Aves." Bailey greeted." Hi." Kaycee said putting her bag down." Have you talked to Julian?" Kenneth asked.

" No... I think it's best if my family wouldn't talk to him, at least when he finally moved on from Chloe." Avery explained." So Elio and Chloe have been dating all this time?" Kenneth asked.

" Elio and Chloe have been dating since they were 15-16. They dated for 5 years but Chloe have to move here so they broke up. Our family supports them and we love Chloe like our own sister. So whoever messes with her gets in a fight with my cousins. A war freak to be honest." Avery explained.

" Then that explains my long time confusion on how Chloe is so nice to you than anyone else." Josh said." Chloe's really nice, she just have to be like that because of the Elites." Avery said.

" Everyone, thank you for coming." Erica Klein spoke. Every dancer in the room went to their positions and started learning the dance. When they finally learned it, Erica started picking up partners and filming them.

" Lastly. Before I call our last partners. I think they would fit as dance is not only about movements. It's art, telling a story, and especially expressing your emotions. So, Sean and Avery, you're next." Erica called and everyone cheered.

The two went into their positions and the music started. Everyone was amazed by them. After the dance everyone cheered for them. They just smiled as they pack their things.

" I'll see you later." Sean said and Avery nodded before leaving. Avery came back home and was greeted by Logan." Hey, you're back." Logan smiled.

" I am." Avery said." What's going on here?" Avery asked confused as they heard everyone in the living room." Louis came." Logan explained." The boys grabbed the chance to talk to him while The girls, Natalie and Elise are at the mall." Logan explained.

They went into the living room and Louis was just casually talking to them." Louis, what are you doing here?" Avery asked." Oh hey Avery. I thought Natalie was here but turns out she's at the mall. They insisted on letting me in and now we're just talking." Louis explained.

" I should be heading home." Louis said." Bye Louis." Nick smiled as Louis went home." Very nice kid." Nick said looking at them with a smile.

Everyone looked at him raising their eyebrows." What?" Nick asked confused." Ok, first of all. You are the most protective brother. You would not like any boy for your sisters." Logan said.

" He obviously likes Natalie and we could tell." Mace said." I just said he's a nice kid." Nick said." Bro, you wouldn't even let a guy in the mansion looking for our sisters. And Louis's the first guy you're ok with." Elio said.

" Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Nick said." He's really smart to. Same age as Natalie. A gentleman." Alex said." Ok, you wanna know why I think his a nice kid?" Nick asked.

" Tell us." Noah said." I know he wouldn't dare hurt Natalie." Nick said." He's a softie." Jaeden said." Looks like a mama's boy." Luke said.

" I have no complaints with him. Or Max. Not even Sean." Nick said looking at Avery." But Sean's Natalie's first heartbreak. He hurt her." Lucas said.

" He did, but I know he wouldn't hurt Avery." Nick said. Jade smiled and nudged Avery." I'm gonna go to my room and change." Avery said running up to her room.

After changing, she slept for an hour then her manager sent her the dance video of her and Sean so she could post it.

Kayceemcraeofficial

2,312,442 likes

Kayceemcraeofficial: Expressing emotions to telling a story through dance will always be one of the greatest feeling ever  

Avery>Kaycee: WOW

weirdomcrae: This is beautiful
seaycee.exe: The partner work and chemistry

tatertotstoast: Unmatchable Duo
shamulew: I love them so much!!
Kayceelewser: Favorite dance so far

view 435,235 comments

After posting, she received a text from Sean asking where she is. Avery went out of the room and head downstairs." Avery, where are you going?" Kira asked.

" Oh, I'm going to go meet up with Sean." Avery said glancing at Natalie who looked at her. Surprisingly, Natalie smiled at her before turning back to her cousins.

" Have fun." Kira said and Avery nodded. Going into her car and drove to the treehouse they used to go. Sean was waiting by the hanging bridge connecting two treehouses together.

Avery came out of her car and Sean smiled. She went up to the treehouse and stood at the hanging bridge facing him." For a second I thought you wouldn't show up." Sean said.

They all went inside the treehouse and sat down." I know something's bothering you that you don't want to tell anyone... You can be vulnerable with me. I'm always here for you." Sean said.

" What's going on?" Sean asked." I don't know... I honestly don't know why." Avery said." All of a sudden I feel sad...lose motivation." Avery said.

" Every night, I overthink and I couldn't sleep... thinking about our past... my toxic relationship with Gabe.... talking to you behind Natalie's back... you cheated on Natalie with me... we both did something wrong... I shouldn't have done it especially I'm her sister... We broke her heart..." Avery said holding back her tears.

" I should be the one to be blamed." Sean said." Both of us should be blamed. I should've never let my feelings for you get into my head. I've set Natalie's feelings aside for my own happiness... I was selfish." Avery said.

" I always thought about what if, I just told you how I feel before Gabe asked me out and set my feelings for you aside... then we wouldn't be in this situation right now." Avery said.

" I should've told you how I feel about you a long time even before you and Gabe became together." Sean said. Avery bit her bottom lip as a tear slipped down.

" I should have known how Gabe would treat me. I thought he was a good guy." Avery said.

Flashback
After a few months of when Gabe and Avery started dating. Avery was talking to one of his guy friends that she was really closed with." Avery!" Gabe yelled.

" I'll see you around." The guy said as he glanced at Gabe who looked mad. When the guy left, Gabe walked towards her and grabbed her arm." Who was that?!" Gabe asked.

" Gabe, He's just a friend." Avery said." It looks like more than friends. Are you cheating on me?!" Gabe asked." What?! No! Let me go!" Avery said pushing him away.

" Did you actually think I would cheat on you?!" Avery asked in disbelief." You look like flirting with that guy, how am I supposed to know?!" Gabe yelled.

" You know what, forget about it." Avery said entering her car and drove away. They always fight for stupid reasons.

It's almost every other day they have those kind of arguments." Where were you last night?" Gabe asked walking towards Avery in the library with her sisters.

" Gabe, I was with my sisters." Avery explained." Really? Cause I saw you buying tickets at the movie theatre alone." Gabe said." Gabe, shut the fuck up. Avery was buying tickets for us. We were at the restroom that time." Elise said.

" And what are you doing at the mall anyway?" Natalie asked." I was out with Autumn." Gabe said." You were with Autumn. And you didn't even tell me?!" Avery asked.

" I was with her because she asked me for some company. Her stalker won't leave her alone." Gabe explained." Still, that's different from going out with us than going out with a girl that isn't even your girlfriend." Elise said.

" If Avery would've just told me she was at the mall I would have come with her." Gabe said." I'm sorry." Avery apologized, being the bigger person in the toxic relationship, again.

" You should be." Gabe said.
" No, why are you apologizing to him? You did nothing wrong." Elise said to his sister." Elise, you're out of our relationship, you shouldn't get in with our arguments." Gabe said.

" I'll say whatever I want, that's my sister you're disrespecting." Elise said.Gabe scoffed before walking away.

" Seriously, why are you still with him?! You always fight all the time." Elise said." Mention the fact he's always gaslighting you." Natalie said. Avery didn't said a word.

They made up the same day. It was always like it. But every time they argue and Gabe gaslighting Avery made her start to think about her own sanity.

As if it was all her fault. Avery sat down at their backyard, drinking tea.
" How are you so ok for Gabe gaslighting you every fight you get?" Elise asked getting Avery's attention.

" Because I love him, and I want things to work out." Avery said.
" That's not love, you're being a martyr in this relationship." Elise said.

" He doesn't deserve you... You deserve better." Elise said." Who would? Sean? He's dating Natalie." Avery said.

" I told you to tell him how you feel, now look where you are. Trapped in a toxic relationship." Elise said.

" Sean likes you. I don't know how you don't know, when everyone around you knew about it." Elise said.

" It's too late for that. Natalie and Sean are happy with their relationship and we should respect that." Avery said.

" Hey guys, Sean and I just came back from the movie theater, we bought ice cream." Natalie said with a smile.

" We'll be there in a minute." Avery said before Natalie left." I feel sorry for you, Avery... As your sister, it hurts me to see you like this." Elise said.

Avery sighed. Elise pulled her into a hug before going inside. Avery followed behind and saw her family talking and laughing as Sean tells them how fun their night went.

" And so, Sean and I went to the arcade. We were playing the dance machine and started to get the crowd watching us. It was so weird but fun how they all look amazed by us." Natalie told her family.

" I'm sure they are amazed. You're both wonderful dancers. Performing world class performance in an arcade for free." Lorenzo said.

" It's just a basic dance, dad." Elise said laughing." Come on, let me be a proud father." Lorenzo said.

" Your date reminds me back in the days when your father and I are still in your age." Amelie said with a smile.

" Avery, didn't see you there. There's some ice cream left if you want." Sean spoke noticing Avery watching them by the corner.

Avery smiled and Sean smiled back. Avery glanced at Natalie looking at Sean, looking at Avery.

Natalie noticed how he smiled at her, which made her a bit uncomfortable and looked away.

Elise looked both of her sisters, knowing what was going on. She sighed." Sean, it's getting late. I'm pretty sure your parents are waiting." Elise spoke.

" Oh, yes, of course. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Goodnight Nat." Sean said before leaving.

" I'm gonna to my room." Natalie excused herself, walking pass Avery like she wasn't there.

Avery looked at her parents and sister." Ice cream?" Amelie offered and Avery shook her head no.

" More for me." Elise smiled at her parents who laughed." After eating that, you go to sleep ok?" Amelie asked.

" I will." Elise said as her parent s
kissed her head before her parents left. They went towards Avery and did the same.

" Don't stay up late." Lorenzo said before going to his room with Amelie. Elise tilted her head with a pout looking at Avery.

" Are you sure you don't want ice cream?" Elise asked and Avery shook her head no." OK great, just making sure." Elise said.

" Goodnight." Avery said then left.

The next day, Avery waited for Gabe at the library. Gabe finally came and sat down in front of her.

" Hi... I got you something." Avery said giving him a small box. Gabe opened the gift." A silver Rolex? Really?" Gabe asked.

" You don't like it?" Avery asked." You could've gotten the gold version. What is this for anyway?!" Gabe asked annoyed.

Avery leaned back in disbelief." It's our 7th month anniversary." Avery said." Of course you forgot... You're always busy with your friend Autumn doing class projects." Avery said.

" You could have reminded me that it's today." Gabe said. Avery looked at him mad.

" How is it my fault you forgot? If you really love me I wouldn't have to remind you about everything." Avery spoke.

" And you could've at least appreciated what I have given you without me asking for something in return." Avery said.

" Just shut up. You're so dramatic." Gabe said taking one of his ring and giving it to her." Here." Gabe said before leaving her.

Avery forced herself not to cry. Simply wiping her tear without anyone noticing.

She took the ring and left the library.
As she went out the library wiping her tears, she bumped into Kenneth.

" Avery, oh my gosh, are you OK?" Ken asked, concerned as she saw her tearing up.

" I'm fine." Avery said." You don't look like it... Come here." Ken said giving her a hug but then Gabe saw them.

" Avery! What the hell?!" Gabe yelled walking towards them. Ken and Avery quickly pulled away from the hug then Gabe punched Ken in the face.

" What the hell man?!" Ken asked.
" You know Kaycee and I are dating, and you're here hugging her? I thought you were my friend." Gabe said.

" I was just comforting Avery, she was upset. What kind of boyfriend are you to let her be like this?!" Ken asked.

" You're coming with me." Gabe told Avery, holding onto her arm tight and dragging her to the school field.

" Gabe, let go. You're hurting me." Avery said trying to get out of his grip but he just held onto her tighter.

" Please." Avery begged." None of this would have happened if you weren't so sensitive." Gabe said.

" Now I'm starting to lose my friends because of you." Gabe said.

" None of this would happen if you weren't such a jerk!-" Avery was cut off guard when Gabe slapped her.

Avery held her cheek that felt numb after the slap. She looked at him teary eyes, in shock.

" I-I'm so sorry... Avery I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." Gabe said, trembling." Let's break up." Avery spoke, holding back her tears.

" No! No, I will kill myself if we break up." Gabe said." And you know I do what I say." Gabe said.

Avery felt guilty. So she decided to stay. This isn't the first time Gabe had hurt her.

He abused her each time they fight. She had bruises because of him, she just tries to hide it.

Each time Avery tries to break up with him, he uses the same excuse of killing himself which Avery could not stand and make her stay in the toxic relationship.

" I'm sorry." Gabe said slowly pulling her into a hug.

After that, they lasted weeks without fighting." Avery, you need to break up with Gabe." Elise spoke as she entered Avery's room.

" Elise, I can't." Avery spoke." Why?! Our family hates him. First he uses you to do his school works, second he argues with you about stupid things, third, gaslighting you, fourth, emotional abuse, fifth, He physically abuses you." Elise said.

" What do you see in this guy that makes you stay?! Him and his family are using you for money." Elise said.

" I've tried hundreds of times. He told me his gonna kill himself if I break up with him." Avery said.

" Gabe keeps his words. He actually do it." She added. Elise sat down next to her sister, hugging her.

After Lorenzo and Amelie's funeral, Gabe and Avery started fighting again. It eventually started getting worse as Avery felt like she has no freedom to do anything.

The day she found Gabe cheating on her with Autumn she finally broke up with him.

She was so heartbroken. Locking herself in her room, crying.
" Avery, please open the door." Elise pleaded. Elise and Natalie looked at each other, worried.

" Avery, let us in." Natalie said knocking on the door. The door opened and they immediately hugged her.

The next day, Avery was the eye of attention because of their issue." Hey." Sean greeted as he sat down next to her at the auditorium.

" Hi." Avery said faking a smile." Are you sure you're ok?" Sean asked." Don't worry about me... You should be with Natalie."  Avery said.

Sean just nodded and went towards Natalie. Avery watched how Natalie smiled at Sean, she could see how happy she was with him.

The next month, Natalie was at her most down moments in her life. Her best friends ran away without a goodbye. It was already hard for her that her parents died and now her best friends had left her.

" Natalie." Avery called as she went inside her room. She found Natalie crying." I'm sorry about what happened." Avery said sitting down next to her and pulling her into a hug.

" It's ok... you can cry it all out." Avery  whispered soothing her back. Elise knocked on the door before going inside and joined her sisters.

Elise hugged them both. Another week, at the school's prom night, Avery was accompanied by Amari who never left her side.

" Avery, can I borrow Amari for a short dance?" Jake asked." Yes, of course. You guys should be together tonight." Avery said smiling.

" Are you sure you're ok?" Amari asked." Yeah, now go with your boyfriend." Avery chuckled and the couple laughed before leaving.

Avery decided to go out of the venue and sat down by the gazebo outside the library.

" Avery." Sean called." Sean? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Natalie?" Avery asked confused.

" I saw you get out of the gym, is everything ok?" Sean asked." I'm fine." Avery said. Sean stood in front of her and look at her in the eyes.

" I'm sorry." Sean apologized." Sorry for what?" Avery asked confused." Sorry, I didn't tell you how I feel... If I wasn't a coward I've already told you and you wouldn't be in this situation." Sean said.

" I love you, Avery... I've loved you since the beginning, until now." Sean confessed." Sean... I love you too... but we can't be together." Avery said that surprised Sean.

" You have Natalie." Avery spoke. Sean held her hand.

..........
After that night, Natalie could barely look at her in the eyes. Avery begged her but it was no use. The next morning, the school committee made the issue as the headliner.

It gave Avery a bad reputation. She was ashamed as she walked through the hallways." Hey slut!" Someone yelled.

" The homewrecker is here!" Other students yelled and everyone laughed." I thought she was nice, how could she do that to her own sister?!" Other girls gossips about the issue.

She entered the class and was supposed to seat next to Natalie but Natalie picked up her bag and moved to another seat away from her. Avery held back her tears and focused on the class.

In the middle of the class, she couldn't hold back her tears so she excused herself and ran to the nearest restroom and hid inside a cubicle and cry.

" Avery. It's Chloe. I know you're in there, come out. It's just the two of us." Chloe reassured. Avery opened the door and Chloe looked at her concerned.

She get her out and pulled her into a hug. Avery cried on her." It's ok... You're going to be fine." Chloe whispered soothing her back as she hugged Avery.

Elise came into the restroom." I was told what was happening." Elise spoke. Avery let go of Chloe and looked at her sister." We're going home. We're not gonna finish this whole day with you crying." Elise said.

" I'll go get her bag." Chloe said. Chloe came back to the room." Mr. Herschel, I'm here to get Avery's bag." Chloe said." What's wrong?" Mr. Herschel asked.

" Avery's not feeling well." Chloe explained and everyone turned to Natalie who looked away, looking out of the window, holding back her tears as well.

Sean grabbed his bag and walked out of the class. Everyone watched him leave.

When Natalie got home and heading inside her room, she saw Avery came out of her room.
" Natalie, I-" " I don't want to hear anything from you." Natalie spoke.

" I swear I can explain." Avery said." No! You betrayed me! You're my sister and I thought you should be supporting me and my relationship! You ruined Sean and I's relationship!" Natalie yelled.

Elise came and check out what was happening." Natalie, I didn't mean to-" " Mean what?! Get with my boyfriend?!" Natalie asked.

" Natalie, let Avery explain-" " Don't back her up Elise." Natalie spoke." Look, I know Avery did something wrong but Sean did something wrong too." Elise explained.

Natalie shook her, tearing up. She went inside her room and slammed the door shut. Avery went back to her room. Now Elise was torn apart between Natalie and Avery.

She went back and forth comforting her sisters, trying to find away on how to fix their issue, but it was hard to convince Natalie.

Another week passed, Elise went missing. Avery and Natalie reported it and now they're teaming up together to find their sister. Setting the drama aside for now. Everyday they look everywhere, through night and day.

Until one night, as they were searching in the woods, they found Elise's bracelet. Covered with blood. Natalie and Avery gasped as it was confirmed it was hers.

Natalie broke down, kneeling to the ground, crying hysterically. Avery cried as well, it broke her into millions of pieces. She hugged Natalie tight, comforting her.

That same night, Avery walked alone by the West brook bridge. Looking down to the river, she went up to the barrier. Wanting to end her life.

" Don't do it!" Someone yelled. She turned to the side and saw Max." There's no use, Max." Avery said.

" Please... Don't do it... I know this is hard for you but please... Don't end your problem... Not in this way." Max said." You might think this is the best solution to solve your problem but no... this is not the answer for it... Natalie needs you." Max said.

" Elise might be gone but Natalie isn't... We all know your situation with her but, she's still your sister and she needs you." Max said.

" Us, your friends. We need you. So please, Don't do it." Max pleaded walking closer to her, helping her get down the barrier." Thank you, Max... you stopped me from doing it... You made me realize everything I will leave if I ever do... I owe you a lot." Avery said.

" It's hard for me too... Losing Elise was my biggest fear and it happened." Max said." I miss her." Avery cried." I miss her too." Max said comforting Avery.

" What were you doing here anyway?" Avery asked." Walking to clear my mind... I've cried too much, there's no tears left." Max said.

After their conversation, Avery went home. She saw Natalie in the living room, sitting by the fire place." We're moving." Avery said.

And with that, they packed their things and moved to Canada.

End of Flashback

Avery broke down and Sean put his arm around her shoulder for comfort. Hugging her, he whispered comforting words, reassuring her about everything, kissing her head.

They stayed there for awhile, without any word, Avery leans her head on his shoulder as he held her hand. Didn't realized it was already 11 in the evening until the Harpers started spamming Avery's phone.

" I should get home." Avery said standing up and Sean did as well. They head down as Avery was about to get inside her car, she stopped.

Sean walked towards her and pulled her into a kiss. A long and passionate kiss.

When they pulled away they looked at each other." I love you." Sean said." I love you too." Avery smiled. Sean felt butterflies in his stomach, smiling.

He kissed her again and Avery kissed him back.

SEAYCEE!!- I mean Seavery!

Y'all Seaycee fandom are being blessed rn and my heart can't handle the happiness.

When I tell this picture killed me, it did kill me.

Anyways, longest chapter in my history of writing stories. Expect more long chapters as the story gets closer to the ending.

PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 384 12
what happens if their secrets come to light?
11.5K 447 27
i swear to you, there's more than you know out there.
18.9K 742 45
How do you know if you still love someone?
629 7 9
The secret I have hold for a really long time.. it's started to be a secret in highschool.. I disappeared.. for a few years.. senior year is going to...