Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

The Challenge

3.9K 98 288
By aFredWsimp

It had been a little while since you had created the challenge/ bet with Fred to see who will give in to their desires first, you were both holding up strong. You had no intention of losing.

You were often trying to tease your way to victory, if that meant bending over, touching of legs, sitting on laps, deepening kisses- you wanted to win.

It was the DADA lesson, umbridge making you write out your books in silence.

"Hey Freddie." You whispered.

"Yes darling?" He whispered back.

"We're in the back corner you know, no one can see us." You began stroking your finger up his leg.

"Is that so." He started doing the same thing to you, "darling, as much as I want you I'm not going to lose. As I said I'll have you begging for me." He shrugged and started writing again, taking his hand off.

God he's so cocky. You took your hand off too and finished the lesson. Fred took your arm after the lesson was over and walked you out to the courtyard.

Whilst sitting out there with Fred you couldn't stop looking over to where you used to sit with Cedric at breaks and lunches. You could feel a few tears were threatening to fall. You got lost in thoughts of him as some of those tears fell.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Fred pulled you in for a side hug, playing with your hair.

"I just thought about Cedric. God I miss him. He deserved so much more, so much." You sighed, wiping your face.

"He did, but everything happens for a reason. You're only human for missing him."

You nodded and smiled, reading your book again.

"Okay so it's in the common room anyways so everyone should just get ready and come down whenever." You said sitting on the sofa, talking about the party.

"I don't even know what to wear." Angelina stressed.

"Neither, I'll find something." You stood up and started walking towards the stairs, "I'm going to start getting ready, I'll see you all later." You dashed up to your dormitory and hopped in the shower.

After getting out of the shower you sat at your vanity and did your hair and makeup, styling it all to suit the party.

You walked over to your trunk, still with some clothes that hadn't been unpacked, including some dresses for parties. You laid them all out onto the floor and picked up a v-neck, black laced dress and some black heels to match. You accessorised with your jewellery, including the ring Fred got you for Christmas.

You stood in front of your body length mirror; inspecting the outfit. You brushed yourself down and locked up your room. Leaving the girls dorms you could hear that the party had begun, people were singing and shouting over the music. You walked yourself down the stairs and looked for someone you knew.

"Adrian, I didn't know you were coming here tonight." You said, giving him a small hug.

"I don't like to miss out on parties, they're the only fun I really get around here." He shouted over the music, "can I get you a drink?" He asked.

"That would be great! Thank you!" You shouted back.

Adrian left you for a short moment and fetched you a drink, you looked around the room and noticed none of your other friends had come down yet.

"Here." Adrian passed you a cup, "So where are the others?" He asked looking around.

"I think they're all still getting ready." You explained.

You spoke and enjoyed the party for a short bit with Adrian.

"I have to go find Marcus and all that, not that I want to but I have to, I might come and find you later."

"Might?" You acted offended.

"See you later y/n." He smiled and walked off.

"Hey darling."

"Hello Georgie." You turned around.

"How did you know, you didn't even turn around." George stated.

"I've known you both for almost five years, I'm dating your brother and you're two different people. I know you both more than you think." You smugly smiled, looking up at George.

"Did it work?" Fred was running up.

"Of course it didn't. Do you think so lowly of me freddie?" You pouted and smirked.

"Come on Lee, lets leave the love birds alone." George said, ushering Lee away.

"So what gave George away?" Fred asked you.

"Well you see Freddie, i've had your children smothered on my face and you inside of me multiple times, so I think I know you pretty well." You exclaimed innocently.

Fred was looking down at you shaking his head and smirking, scratching the back of his neck, "I know what you're trying to do darling, I'm not losing your silly challenge." Fred said, you rolled your eyes, "I like your dress by the way." He winked and walked over to the drinks table, you finished you drink and walked over to him.

You filled up your cup, looking at the table- avoiding eye contact with Fred. You took a sip of your drink and walked off into the crowds.

"Hey Lee!" You shouted over the music.

"Hey y/n! You look great!" Lee replied.

"Thanks Lee, you don't look half bad yourself, I thought you were with George!"

"He went off somewhere, might be getting some, I'm not too sure! Are you playing the big game of truth or dare later?" He asked.

"I didn't know that was a thing, but probably that sounds like fun." You looked over Lee's shoulder and saw the girl he had been seeing waiting, "I think there's someone waiting for you Jordan. I'll catch up with you later." You giggled as he looked quite nervous but excited and walked away.

You went to fill up your drink again, making it a little weaker so you could actually enjoy the evening. You found Cho and her friends and began dancing and having fun with them you looked across the room and saw Fred watching, leant against a wall, slowly drinking. You decided to act as if you didn't see him and try to dance a little more sexually to attract his attention further. As you looked over again he was walking up to you, he was about to say something but you covered his mouth and took his hand, directing it to a slightly less crowded part of the designated dance floor.

You wanted him to lose the challenge so much, as you didn't want to lose. The drink in your system was making it much more tempting to throw yourself at him, so you reflected that in the way you moved with him. You put you drink down and made your way back towards Fred. He looked curious on what you were scheming.

He took your hand again and had the other under you chin, tilting it to be in line with his face. He leant down and started to kiss you as you swayed with the music a little. You couldn't help but deepen it, pulling away before it was too late.

After pulling away you kept his head low, looking into his eyes as you slowly moved your way to his neck. You nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck and began kissing and sucking at it, with all intention of leaving a mark.

You could hear a light groan from fred along with sounds of him breathing from his nose heavily. You moved back to look at him, he was biting the inside of his mouth, you battered your eyelashes and smiled at him, looking at the mark. You leant back in licking the hickey and blowing on it lightly, fred groaned a little again.

"WHO'S PLAYING!" A Gryffindor boy asked standing on the sofa- talking about the game of truth and dare.

"Come on." You took Fred's hand and walked him to the circle taking a seat.

There was a decently sized group of people, including your group, others still around dancing and socialising.

"Okay, everyone knows how the game works. I'll go first. Ems truth or dare?" One of the party hosts started the game.

You played in the circle for a short while until some people tried to play dirty.

"I say, Charlotte- truth or dare?" A Slytherin girl asked, you knew who she was, she was friends with Adrian.

"Dare." she took a shot, Charlotte was clearly slightly tipsy or even drunk.

"I dare you to go and makeout with Fred." Both the girls smiled and looked at you.

"I'm not doing that." Fred exclaimed looking between you and charlotte. You were giving them both intense death stares.

"You have to Fred, its the game." Charlotte smirked.

You picked up the shot in front of you and stood up. Charlotte's smile was angering you.

"Y/n can we go?" Fred asked standing up with you.

"What is it y/n, is this a sensitive thing for you?" Charlotte mocked, Lee and George were now also standing looking over at Charlotte across the circle.

You took your shot and paced to charlotte, "I know you aren't talking to me." You spat, crouching to her eye level, "You need to learn when to shut your little fucking mouth. I've tolerated you for as much as I can, but you see that can only last so long."

"Or what, is the little perfect Bardot going to hurt me?" She asked. Her smile soon faded, just as you threw a punch in between her eyes.

You wrapped some of her hair round your fist and pulled it so her face was close to yours, "If you ever, come near me or my boyfriend again, you will have hell to pay Charlotte. And trust me when I said, I am not a force to be wrecked with." You threw her head back and stood up walking towards the stairs to the dorms, hearing Charlottes cry as you walked away.

"Alohomora!" You shouted at your door as it swung open, you storming in it. You walked to your bed and chucked yourself back, laying down huffing and covering your face.

"Hey darling." Fred was cautiously entering your dorm closing your door.

"Hey Freddie." You sat up to look at him.

"That was a good punch you know, she's still crying." He said sitting next to you.

"I was willing to be sent to Azkaban I will not lie to you."

"Are you alright though?" He re-ensured.

"You know, I feel great actually. I feel quite powerful in a way because I have been wanting to hit her for a while and now she knows not to push my buttons."

"If I wasn't very uncomfortable and bloody angry I would have broken our little challenge on the spot. Seeing you like that was, wow." He widened his eyes.

"I have no problem in you breaking it now." You smiled and traced your fingers up his leg, resting you hands on his upper thigh.

"Well you was a bit bad tonight." He said mimicking you, running his hand and fingers up your leg.

"I was, and don't you think I deserve punishment love?" You asked, attempting a seductive tone.

"You're too good y/n Bardot, too good indeed." He moved his mouth to yours starting a passionate kiss.

"Wait wait wait, am i winning the challenge then?" You re-ensured smiling.

"Yes." He seemed completely unbothered. You smiled and leant back in starting the kiss once more.

It didn't take long for Fred to move his hands to your back and lower the zipper on the back of your dress, you were undoing his shirt buttons.

After you completely undone his shirt Fred towered himself over you, "are you ready darling?"

"Yes, but not like this." You pushed on his shoulders and sat yourself up, Fred looked quite confused. You laid him down on the bed getting on top of him instead. He put both his arms behind his head looking to you.

You traced his torso with your mouth kissing it and occasionally licking it, reaching the buckle of his belt. You relocked your door and put the muffliato charm on your room.
Fred was smirking looking at you.

Yall, welcome to a smut scene
You slowly began unbuckling his belt, grinding a little bit on his lap. You could feel him hardening through your hip movements.

You unzipped his trousers too, pulling them down. You could see his member desperate to be released. You looked up and also saw Fred was looking fairly impatient now waiting for you to make your first move. But to tease him you didn't do anything right away. You moved yourself back up to his face and gave him another few kisses, along with kissing his neck.

You moved back down and moved onto the floor on your knees, Fred sat up. You planted a gentle kiss on his v line before dragging down his boxers.

You took your thumb and traced it on his tip, swiping the precum off and putting it in your mouth. Fred bit his lip at your actions. You soon moved your hand onto his length and moved it up and down in a slow manner. When your hand reached the bottom you traced your tongue around his member, licking the tip as he groaned from your touch.

Fred wrapped the back of your hair in his hand as you began licking and sucking his member. You kept things slow to begin with, to both tease Fred and prolong the pleasure. You were attempting to take as much control as you could this time, taking a type of dominance over Fred.

You could still hear Fred's groaning and heavy breathing as you bobbed you head on him. You focused your tongue on his tip, exerting as much pleasure you could. 

After a little while you stood back up, you dropped your underwear in front of Fred. As you stood in front of him, he reached out holding your waist and smiling while looking at your body.

You took a condom out of your drawer and passed it to him. You had bought a box of more condoms over the Christmas break since you had practically run out of the ones you had. You walked back over and Fred had finished putting the condom on.

You took hold of his shoulders and aligned him to you, lowering yourself. You gently moved yourself yourself on his member, softly moaning until you were ready to go faster.

After you'd managed to get used to his size you pushed his shoulders back down. He once again put them behind his head, watching what you were doing. You smirked at him and began moving yourself faster on his member.

You could hear Fred's groaning through your moans as he was hitting all your spots. He was assisting you in a way, thrusting his hips while you bounced- making the impact much more significant.

You could feel yourself inching closer, and from the look on Fred's face he was too.

You moved for a few more times in sync before Fred let out a massive exhale followed by a sloppier form. You were also now at your climax, allowing Fred to fill you a few more times.

Smut over, please take all your belongings and proceed to the exit on the left

"Did someone want to use their feeling of power today?" Fred asked you, quite out of breath.

"Quite possibly.. kitten." You grinned.

"Oh so someone's trying to be the dominant one. I see how it is." Fred said standing up now and walking to the bathroom taking off the condom.

You stood up too and threw on your dressing gown, following Fred into the bathroom.

"Well, we have to try new things and new ways and I would say it worked." You shrugged getting your toothbrush.

"I would definitely say it worked darling." He leant down and kissed you, also grabbing his toothbrush.

You both left the bathroom and got into your pyjamas, getting into the bed.

"I've missed not being able to be completely free with you." You exclaimed.

"Me too, but we're back here again not with the family. So it's you and me against the world again." Fred chuckled.

"You're so cheesy." You giggled, getting comfortable in the bed with Fred.

"And you know you love it." He replied leaning over you, kissing your ear as he went to lay back down.

"Night Freddie, I love you." You said, smiling unconditionally.

"Goodnight darling, I love you too." He mocked your tone.

You both stayed close in your sleep and took barely any time to doze off together.

AN:
Sorry that my upload schedule hasn't been as consistent as it used to be, I've just got a lot of work to be doing.

I feel like this story is going to be very long I cannot lie, but we move!

If you have any questions about anything, please ask!!!
Stay safe and well,
-i <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 3 16
After a chaotic fourth year at Hogwarts, Y/N, her family, and her friends are all scared. Cedric Diggory's tragically passed, Voldemort's returned, a...
86K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
523K 14.7K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
767K 13.9K 67
Y/N Lupin had been friends with the Weasleys since first year, they were inseparable. Ever since her parents and older brother, Carter, died in a tra...