tom holland & peter parker fi...

By screamholland

just some fluffy, angsty and overall cute writing about the british boy from southwest london & sticky boy fr... More

four words [boxer!tom]
breathless [tom]
home [tom]
couple of kids [peter parker]
pillow talk [tom]
was it enough [tom]
upside down [peter parker]
a long night [tom]
birthday surprise [tom]
self care saturday [tom]
rewrite the stars [tom]

thirst trap [actor!tom + actress!reader]

2.8K 48 13
By screamholland

ELLE Magazine | Tom Holland and Y/N Share Moments On Set, Awkward First Kisses and Favorite Superheroes

"What do you think that one is?" You asked Tom, pointing to the shot glass filled to the brim with a thick, white liquid.

Tom pouted, "It looks like something... but, I don't think I can say that on camera." He chuckled, giving a cheek smile at the lens and you playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Oh my God..." You trailed, scrunching your nose a bit.

"'Ello, I'm Tom Holland." His accent was thick and smooth.

"And I'm Y/N."

Grinning, you two glanced at one another, "And... we are here to pour it up with Elle on.."

"Thirst Trap-" "Thirst Trap!" Tom's voice lapped over yours, breaking your unison then bursting into laughter.

"We're really taking a nosedive from here." You jeered, sliding the question cards on the table.

"It wouldn't be us if we acted normal, right?"

Tom tilted his head, "We have ten questions, and these questions are paired with ten different shots." His hand directed to each one on the table as another camera pans over them from a higher angle.

"And the crazier the question, the crazier the shot. But, we have the option of either answering the questions or we throw back a shot." You explained, organizing the cards to line up with one another in your hands, "So, let's see how terribly this goes." You smiled, looking at the lens as Tom straightened his back.

"How do you think you're gonna do?" Tom asked, gritting his teeth.

You replied with silence, making you both let out a few giggles and Tom wrapped his arm around your shoulders, planting a kiss on your temple.

"No, I think I won't take a shot." You nodded.

"We'll see about that, darling."

You rolled your eyes, "See, he's trying to butter me up now."

"Is it working?" He asked, his accent with a touch of innocence.

You pouted your lips, "A little... I'm kind of nervous." You told him, turning your head to him.

"Want me to hold your hand?" He asked, but jokingly with your shared dry humor.

"I mean, it would be nice if you wanted to." You replied back with the same tone.

Tom cracked a smile, breaking the silence in the room as the two of you laughed again with one another.

"If this is what we're like now, can you imagine what it was like doing scenes together?" Tom smiled, asking the camera crew as all of you shared a belly laugh that echoed off the bland walls of the studio.

Tom patted the top of his thighs, his hands smacking against his jeans as you flipped over the top card. It's something he always did when he was a bit nervous, trying to get comfortable even if the two of you were in front of the camera more than any one could be.

"What was your favorite scene to film in this movie?" You asked, turning to Tom for his answer.

He nodded, "Any scene with you, darling. Those we're my favorites." Tom quickly replied, flashing a smile before he answered, "No, no, I think my favorite scene was probably when we had to jump off a platform into a lake. It reminded me of Spider-man days."

"Hmm, yeah, I think that and maybe, when I get to do my own fight scene. They had to harness me and I felt kind of like a superhero." You said as Tom glared at you, nodding in agreement.

"You looked good while doing it too." He complimented and you rolled your eyes, smiling.

"See, he's just being all sweet and nice now."

The two of you looked at the bright-orange colored shot, Tom furrowing his eyebrows as he brought it to his nose. A strong scent of citrus roamed and he nodded, "I think it's just gatorade or... a sports drink."

He brings it to your nose, slowly, letting you inhale it as well, "Oh, it's um... Fanta. It's orange Fanta, right?" You looked toward the camera crew and producer. They all nodded and you clapped to yourself, "Okay, does that mean I get a point? I feel like this is personal to you." You jeered at Tom, seeing him smirk to himself.

"You're being competitive now, huh?" Tom smiled toward you, very warm and bright.

"Only because I think I can get through it." You added, playing with the questionnaire card.

Tom smiled, "Well, I know my liquor."

"Trust me, I know you know." You raised your eyebrows, half-smiling and he chuckled from your expression.

"Describe each other in three words, no less." Tom read off the card, turning to you.

A smile painted on your lips as you tried to think of the words, giggling and not giving Tom your attention until you trailed, "Fun... laid-back... and charming."

"..Beautiful.." Tom put one finger up, "Genuine.." ring finger up, "And... sweet." his middle finger went up and you bit your bottom lip before smiling, Tom as well with crinkles creased by the sides of his brown eyes.

"He really impressed me on the first date, I will say that." You nodded.

"What was your guys first date?" The producer asked behind the camera, making you both look up at her.

You turned to Tom, "He tells it better than me, but it was an interesting night."

"We met through a mutual friend at a party at her rental flat in London, just a few days prior to our first date. I thought she was real cool, but I left my jacket at her place so, our mutual friend gave me her number and I texted her something like 'Ah, left my jacket there, can I come by and grab it?"' so I went back and asked her if she wanted to... go on a date sometime. Anyways, we were at my flat and watched a movie and... we just could talk about anything, really. It was quite comfortable and... I just wanted to have more movie nights." Tom said, his charm exuding through his charisma.

You blushed, holding his hand under the table, "We watched Jurassic Park... very romantic, right?"

"I think this is..." Tom lightly inhaled, "I think it's a margarita." He nodded, passing it to you.

"I might drink this one for fun." You giggled, smelling it as well, "Can I actually drink it?"

The producer nodded, "Yeah, sure!" She chuckled and you smiled in return.

"It's 5 o'clock somewhere... but it's 11 a.m. here." You joked, taking a short sip from the shot glass. The sweet lime flavor slid down your throat smoothly, licking your lips to catch the rest of the taste, "Oh, that was really good... so that must mean the rest are gonna be harder." You chuckled and Tom trailed a laugh as well.

"Uh, what was your most embarrassing audition moment?" You read off the card, placing it face down before glancing at Tom.

Tom half-smiled, already thinking of so many stories that his cheeks turned a bright pink, "Oh shit. I have a few but I don't know which one is the most embarrassing..." He looked at you, his hand under his chin and his elbow against the table.

"One time, I went to an audition, but I didn't know I wasn't supposed to use an Irish accent. My agent at the time told me it was set in old Ireland so, I assumed I had to use an accent but it was just filming in Ireland... so, you can imagine I didn't get a callback." You grinned and Tom rubbed your shoulder.

"I think... my most embarrassing audition was, I had to do a chemistry test with one of my co-stars and I... didn't know there would be singing." Tom raised his eyebrows.

You chuckled, "You wanna tell the full story?"

"No, no! Just that bit."

"How did you do Billy Elliott but now you don't like to sing now?" You jeered, straightening your back.

"I was a kid, they had to tell me I was doing well, darling." Tom played off you, both of you snickering.

"What do you think that one is?" You asked Tom, pointing to the shot glass filled to the brim with a thick, white liquid.

Tom pouted, "It looks like something... but, I don't think I can say that on camera." He chuckled, giving a cheek smile at the lens and you playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Oh my God..." You trailed, scrunching your nose a bit.

"What? I'm just sayin'!" Tom smiled, picking up the shot glass and bringing it to his nose, "Oh, that's a protein shake. I know that smell too well."

"Yeah, your incredible eggs and protein powder shake." You rolled your eyes, smiling at the camera.

"It's honestly not that bad, I don't know why you guys make such a fuss about it." Tom's accent emphasized as he crossed his arms, leaning back in his chair.

"Marvel paid him to say that." You whispered.

Tom cleared his throat, "If you could rewrite this movie without one of the main characters, who would you leave out and why?"

"Hmm..." You trailed, "I don't think I'd get rid of anyone." Your lips went to the side.

Tom thought the same, tilting his head, "It's a bit cruel, I guess. Everyone has an... essential part."

The two of you couldn't help but chuckle out of the pressure, trying to maintain your goal of not taking a shot for any of the questions. As you shared a look, Tom trailed, "Well, I guess I could sacrifice myself. We just... add to the story, we don't really play... useful characters except that we help out the other main characters."

"We're a couple and they find us so... we can't spoil much, but I also think that we could scrap ourselves too...

"But, then we wouldn't be here doing this interview." Tom jeered, making you smile.

"We can't kill anyone off, everyone is too important." You suggested, Tom nodding in agreement.

"But, if we had to... we'd write out our own characters."

"No, I'd write out your character too..." You sighed, patting his shoulder.

You cracked a smile at him, Tom showing you the same back before saying, "She's so cheeky. Isn't she?"

"What is the biggest argument you've ever had with each other? On or off set." You read off, pursing your lips and turning to Tom with a cheeky smile.

"I already know what you're gonna say, don't I?" He chuckled, crinkles by his eyes as he kept smiling.

"I used to say that Andrew Garfield was the best Spider-man. It caused a feud that has now been settled... I think." You turned to Tom, seeing his sealed grin panned to camera.

"You can imagine how livid I was." Tom emphasized, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"I think every movie is different and each character brings their own charisma to screen... but, Andrew used to be my favorite."

"I don't think we argue about it but whenever we have to do stunts, it can get a little sketchy, but we trust our crew. I've had experiences of... being unsafe on sets so, I just want to make sure she's okay." He described, putting his hand on the top of your knee.

"It's his Peter tingle." You joshed him, winking at the camera.

Tom's eyebrows raised, "Do you guys think about marriage? If so, is it soon?" then placed the card face down.

You bit your bottom lip, "Um..."

"Sort of-" "-Kinda." You both muttered over one another.

You shrugged, "Eh, we're not in a rush though."

"It's just something nice to think about, but there's no save-the-date... yet." Tom cocked his eyebrow, smirking to the camera.

You blushed, "We'll let you know."

"Who is a co-star you didn't like working with or did not meet your expectations?" You gritted your teeth, "I don't know if I can answer that question..." You trailed, heat rising to your cheeks.

"I don't think I can say." Tom answered, a small smile on his lips, "No, I can't say."

Tom reached for the shot, smelling what it could be as you leaned back in your chair, contemplating about if you should say anything.

"Oh, that doesn't smell too bad." Tom raised his eyebrows.

"Do animals count? Because I worked with an animal once and they were really rough." You cleared your throat, sitting up in your seat again.

He cocked his eyebrow, "With a dog?"

"No, with a monkey."

Tom chuckled, "A monkey?"

"It was for a few scenes, but it went south when he grabbed my hair real tight. But, he wasn't that bad, I think he had a long day on set. You can only ask so much from monkeys." You jeered.

"Maybe we can switch it up, wrap your arm around mine to take my shot." You tell Tom, adjusting in your seat to face each other.

Tom smiled, carefully coiling his arm around yours, "Ah, I get what you mean."

The two of you let your shots flow down your throats, both of your faces scrunching the more you drank. After you finished them, you stuck your tongue out to get a breath of fresh air while Tom grabbed his water bottle on the floor.

"Ugh! Apple cider vinegar is vile." Tom hissed, capping his drink.

"Yeah, it makes the protein shake not so bad." You licked your lips, but Tom passed you his water.

Tom already smirked at the card, "What... is your least favorite film that your partner has been in?" He turned his head to you again, "I bet you're not gonna tell me on camera."

"No, I'm not." You smiled, pulling the shot toward you.

"All your films are my favorites, darling."

"But which one is your least favorite..." You bit your bottom lip, raising your eyebrows.

Tom sealed his lips, "I'll take the shot instead."

You snorted a bit, "It's bourbon though so, you'll like it, babe."

"What annoys you the most about one another?" You read off, sealing your lips before glancing at the camera then shifting to Tom.

"Oh, I can't answer that." You trailed, already reaching for the shot.

"I don't think I can either... then we'll really have an on-screen fight." Tom joked.

When you inhaled the liquor, everyone watched your eyebrows furrow and your nostrils flair, nodding your head at the pungent black-licorice scent.

"That's definitely jägermeister." You groaned, "Have you ever drank it straight before?"

Tom nodded, "Once or twice, but I don't feel great after. I don't think anyone drinks it straight... that's mental."

He examined the dark-brown shot, but you grinned, "You're a beer guy at heart, I know." You patted his shoulder, moving close to him.

"Hey." Tom looked into the camera, "If you don't like a nice, cold beer, you're doing it wrong, mate."

You chuckled, "Spoken like a true Brit."

"Bottoms up." You said, clinking your shot glass with Tom's. Your eyebrows rose, gritting your teeth before nervous giggles trailed from you throat, "Oh my God, this is gonna suck."

"Just close your eyes and think of a happy place." Tom jeered.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you threw the shot back, the liquor burning a trail down your throat. Tom, on the other hand, seemed fine, even though the alcohol flared up his nose.

Tom gulped, "That's stronger than I remember, Christ."

"Ugh, that was definitely some hard jäger." You groaned, wiping your nose.

"You okay, babe?" Tom asked, but you chuckled in response.

"I'm fine, it was just really strong. I just hope I can answer the last question."

"Last question!" Tom cheered, "Who was your worst on screen kiss?" He sealed his lips, turning to you.

"I can talk about this because it's known to the other person, but his name was Stephen and it was when I was in one of my first movies and I think I was... nine, maybe, or ten. It was my first kiss and it was in front of everyone so, it was just so awkward." You explained, moving your hands as you spoke.

"I had a similar experience, sort of, but I think it was more weird kissing in this movie, not that it's awkward. Like this is my girlfriend, but I'm now being directed to... kiss my girlfriend with a camera in our faces and if it's not good enough then," Tom started to chuckle, "We have to keep doing it over and over... but, obviously, I didn't mind."

"Do you have any tips for other actors? How do you prepare?" The producer asked you two.

"Lots of chapstick on hand." You nodded.

"Workout your jaw a bit, you know." Tom said as he moved his hand against his lower jaw, "Gotta have some strength if you have to do it over and over." He continued to joke.

"So, would you say that our on screen kiss was the worst we've ever had?" You asked him, throwing him a bone.

Tom chuckled, "No, my worst on screen kiss was in Billy Elliott. I guess it wasn't on screen, but it was with a girl named Bianca and it was just in front of a live audience."

"Oh, I bet you were just so nervous. Little Tom Holland dancing his way across stage, trying to impress all those girls, I bet." You gushed.

"Yeah, but you fell for me when I was still in spandex so, what does that say about you, darling?" He joked back and you giggled against his shoulder.

"Alright, this has been Thirst Trap with Elle Magazine, thank you guys for watching!" Tom cheered to camera.

"This has been so fun, please go see our new movie coming out in theaters this weekend." You smiled, leaning close to Tom and he quickly kissed your temple.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought. What did you think?" Tom bragged, smiling at you.

You bobbed your head, "We didn't take as many shots as I thought we would too."

"It was like pre-gaming... since we're gonna go out tonight, right?"

Your lips went to the side, "My stomach is still trying to digest what I drank so, maybe tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 388 66
Imagines for the amazing and adorable Tom Holland I will do requests if it's Peter or Tom I don't much about his other characters lol...
24.4K 581 10
Peter has a secret he's Spider-Man well that and he has a crush on his best friend. Peter struggles between school and hero life and is loosing hope...
384K 8.2K 35
In which Peter Parker (aka Spider-Man) and the reader have insane, funny, sad, and happy situations together.
88.2K 3.1K 11
in which a boy left his best friend without explanation and came back with a lot of secrets. ( peter parker x male!oc ) ( set in homecoming )