Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Changes

14K 577 160
By PrettyRandom

By an overwhelming demand for another update.. I'll step it up one. I'm updating and giving you my Rebels packs casting ;) and clearing up a double name :).. Also giving you a choice at the end of the story so don't forget to read.

So Merry Wednesday?! Or whatever day it is to you all. I have work today and I'm losing sleep to post this.

YOU ARE WELCOME :*
----------
Checking all the window and hitting the door, nothing budged. Taking off my jacket I held my hand to the wall. It shook a bit but didn't budge.

"I'm a witch and yet I can't do crap!" I snapped.

Harry yelled again following a bone cracking sound. Leaning against the ground with his head on the ground his, his shoulder blades popped out as he screams.

Tears filled my eyes, I could see how much pain he was in and because of our connection I could feel only a little of what was going on, and just that little made me want to punch something.

"What does Grimmers usually do to calm you down?" I asked trying to keep my breathing calm.

"Ugh," he groans, "We are usually locked up, he has an herb mixture that he has us take to calm down the fight with the wolf."

Pushing my hair behind my ear I went to take a step towards him as he yells, "Stop!"

Stopping mid step he growls again as I notice that his claws were out.

Laughter echoed around the cabin as I hear someone say, "If you don't want to give her to us. We'll have you handle her yourself."

A voice who I recognized as Ricks says, "Maybe this will make you come back to the pack."

Harry head slowly raised as he snarls.

"Harry," I call leaning down to his level, "Their just trying to set you off, please calm down."

"I'm trying," he says through clenched teeth. Looking at me he says, "Do you have any idea how much I want to kill you right now?"

My eyes widen.

"You're vanilla smell, is making want to rip your throat out." The silver in his eyes darken as he snarls, "Fucking witch!" he goes to lunge at me as I fall on my ass and hold up my hand. The little air around the room collected together as I used it to push him back.

"Harry!" I yell trying to get him to focus on me.

He stares at me for a moment as he shakes his head, his eyes still silver, but back to its original color, "Pebbles," fear covered his eyes, "Did I?"

I shook my head, "No," looking around I say, "I can't channel the elements and it's not that much air in here for me to keep using." Pointing to the window I say, "There nailed shut along with all of the other openings in here."

"He knew I would bring you in here." he growls, "Fucking Lou."

"How long does it take for you to get controlled?" I asked.

"Minutes," he rasped.

Looking around the room I say, "Maybe if I keep my distance, you can shift and,"

"No!" he yells, "Pebbles I can kill you within seconds, if given minutes there will be nothing," he stops and starts clawing at the ground. Digging his claws into the ground as a form of restraint.

Looking around I say, "Fuck this." As I cross the distance between us.

"Pebbles No!" he growls.

Leaning down in front of him I say, my voice shaky, "I'm not going to let you go through this alone."

"I can kill you," he says in barely a whisper.

I swallow hard, "Well then let's hope that it doesn't get to that fact."

He nods as I raise my hand slowly to touch his face. At first he goes to flinch back, but stops. Closing his eyes he takes a deep breath as he leans against my palm. Moving so that he could lay his head against my lap. I move my hand from his cheek to his hair as I push it away from his drenched forehead. Sighing he relaxes a bit into my lap as I say, "This must be weird."

"How?" he asks softly clearly exhausted.

"This is how you were in wolf form when I found you."

"The night I got hit?"

I nod, "You wouldn't let me near you, but once I got close and you looked up into my eyes you relaxed and let me help you." I smile, "You weren't having it when dad wanted to take you away."

He smirks, "Even then I wouldn't let anyone take me from you."

I smile, "I see that."

Coughing he shuts his eyes tight as he groans. Placing my left hand on his chest I say, "Hold my hand."

He shakes his head, "I can scratch you."

"It'll help you."

"How?" he asks.

Taking his hand into mine as I hold it against his chest I say, "It's a sense of security. To show you that you're not alone, someone who cares is here."

He opens his eyes as he looks at me, eyes bright silver with green specks, "I love you, Pebbles, all the way to the moon and back."

My heart raced as I nod, "To the moon and back."

His hand tightens with mine as he growls, as his mouth opens I could see his teeth retracting, being beyond scared I tightened his hand not given a flying hoot to what I was feeling as I smooth his hair out murmuring, "I'm here, I'm with you, and I'm not going anywhere."

He nods as he bites his bottom lip to stop from howling. A part of me wonder why he was resisting to howl, but I wasn't going to ask him that, I needed to distract him from what was going on, just until Liam realized that we were gone. And how long would that be? How long had we been here? Music was blaring and I realized that no one have heard the howling from Rick and them. Would they attack the people at the party? God I hope not. Taking a deep breath I knew that I couldn't talk to him about art, there not that much to say, and asking about his parents wasn't going to help. Then instantly I knew what to talk about.

"I didn't start it you know." I say.

Slowly opening his eyes he looks at me, "Start what?" he asked exhaustion filling his voice.

"The fire that Taylor was talking about."

He looks at me, "Pebbles, you don't,"

I shook my head, "At least I don't think I did." Brushing his edges with my thumb I say, "It was a few months after the fire dreams started and I had just started a medication to help me sleep, but it wasn't working." Focusing on his hair I say, "I had been up for 4 days and my parents hadn't realized because they had been working a lot, but Daniel did. He snuck me into his P.E class that he was an assistant and told me that he would make up an excuse for me, with his teacher and that I could nap for the class period. He sat with me for the first 10 minutes just long for me to dose off, then he left."

"What happened?" Harry says his eyes staring into mine.

Tears filled my eyes, "The fire dream started up, and I thought I was on fire. Moments later I could hear sirens and Daniel yelling my name."

"So there was a fire?"

I nod, "Fire department noted that it could have been a spark from the computers since they were old and next to clothes, but they told dad that it looked like I started it, I was going to get charged with arson."

Harry eyes searches mine, "Is that the reason why your dad got the job here?"

I nod, "He heard that cops weren't looking to take the position because of the accidents with the other sheriffs and he figured it would be a new start away from everything, but,"

"Now you think it was a set up the whole time?"

I nod.

"Have you talked to them?"

I shook my head, "Not about what I am, or what they are. Just school stuff, family stuff."

"Are you afraid at what they are going to say?"

I nod.

"Would you like me to be there?"

"Won't you have to tell them what you are?"

"If it gets you answer, I'll give them a taste of what I am."

I shake my head, "As much as I want to, they might not let you in anymore when you're wolfy."

"Damn, you're right, what about," he stops as quickly moves from me. Moving to the corning he starts throwing up what look like blood.

"Pebbles!" he strains, "It's starting." Looking up at me his eyes dark he growls, "Get to Liam now!"

My eyes widen as I looked around the cabin, for it to be a greenhouse, there was nothing here. Shuffling through the pile of trash I found a metal pole as I ran to the door, hitting it over and over the door nor the walls dented, there wasn't anything beside a slight scratch.

"Shit." I mutter to myself as I looked at the window. It was two small to crawl out of but...

Grabbing a few carts I stacked them on top of each as I break the window with the pole. Cool air instantly rushed in as I shivered. Calling the air to me I watched as the leaves and the snow blew. Talking a deep breath I imagined the air carrying my words in the room as I focus on it going to one person.

"LIAM HELP US!"

*****
Liam POV

"So your name is Michele?" I say, "And what school do you go to?"

Holding the drink to my lips I listened as she told me about herself. To be honest I didn't really care. Niall wanted to talk to his girl and he wanted me to talk to her friend.

What are brothers for right?

Listening to her talk I looked around as I spotted Harry walking out the cabin with Taylor. That girl screamed trouble and not the good kind. I spotted them just as I heard Ashton calling to Pollyanna to tell her to look.

"Fucker." I mumbled as I shook my head. That is an argument waiting to happen, and I was right. Ignoring them I could practically feel Pollyanna leaving the area and that made me shiver with disgust. Harry was the one who is all head over heels for the witch and yet I can sense her when she's around. Kind of hard not to with that damn intoxicating Vanilla scent that she carries.

Damn witches and their unique scents.

The girl who was blabbing off about a college she was looking into going to was still talking as I held up my index finger, "Give me a moment."

She nods smiling as I turned and grabbed Niall by the arm, "Drinks. Now."

Niall mutters his apology as he turns and follows me.

"Not having fun bro?"

"No." I say simply, "You and I both know that we caught Louis scent not far from here and yet here we are just sitting around partying."

"Oh stop being such a worrier." Says Niall as he drinks his beer, "We'll catch his scent if he was near."

I nod, maybe I'm overreacting but I know for damn sure I'm not trying to get ambushed.

"I'm getting another beer, you want one?" asked Niall.

I nod as he walks off to the keg.

Shit has been tough with Harry lately and with Louis being able to get into Harry's head because of him still being their Alpha, it has had Harry slightly off balance. Extending my thoughts to him I say,

Bro you good?

No answer.

Haz.

Still no answer.

"Maybe he and Anne ran off somewhere."

I shook my head, "I doubt that, she is too innocent and I doubt she'll give her cookies for a kid she has only known for a few months."

"True." Says Niall.

Taking the beer that he extended out to me I say, "Oh well if he needs something he'll call."

Niall nods as he says, "Shall we."

I looked up to see that two hot girls eyeing us as I say, "Let's do it."

Damn there 10 minutes passed when I thought I felt Harry trying to call to me, but I wasn't sure. Going to grab another refill I stopped as the air around us picked up. Power flowed through the air as the girls around us squealed from the cold.

"Liam! Help Us!"

Trailed in my ears repeatedly as I looked around, "Polly?"

Sitting my cup down, and tensing up Niall was instantly at my side, "What's wrong?"

"Liam! Help us!" Traveled into my ears again and that time I knew for sure that it was her.

"Pollyanna," I say as I look at Niall, "They're in trouble."

Within seconds we were out the backyard and running to find Harry and Pollyanna.

*****
Anna POV

"What!" I yelled.

"You have to knock me out." He says between clenched teeth, "It's the only way you can be safe."

Harry face was twisted, his nose was the shape of a wolf's nose and his arms where covered in hair. Ripping at his shirt, he yells as I pressed myself against the wall.

"Pebbles, do it!"

"No!"

"Pebbles, I can't hold back anymore." He says as he looks at me.

The silver was completely gone and it was a pure grey. He stared at me like I was his prey, food. Looking at the pole in my hand I realized that me attacking him wouldn't be wise. For one he's faster than me and two that would just anger the wolf side of him more, I'll be a threat. Tossing the pole from me I shook my head, "No."

The look in Harry's eyes was vacant and I wonder was he even still in control. Tilting his head as he looks at me, he pulls his lips back in a snarl. Biting my lower lip I calmed my fast heartbeat, I can't let him sense fear.

"Harry," I say softly, "I'm here. You don't want to hurt me."

He stayed with his hands pressed to the ground just watching me. Slowly kneeling down to his level I kept my voice low, "We can get through this Harry. You're not a killer, your better than this."

Harry said nothing, he just watches me as I moved slowly to him.

"Come back to me, please. I need you. Grimmer's need you, Liam, and Angel need you. You have friends and," I shake my head, "If you do this you'll go down a path you don't want to."

Still nothing.

Crawling to him, I stopped directly in front of him as he watches me.

"I'm here," I say again as I reach out towards him, "Come back."

In the same matter that I did right after we kissed for the first time, energy passed through us as the ground shakes. He stares directly in my eyes as a force between us pushes us both back. Hitting the back of my head on the ground, the door flies open with a force, two figures walks in as one looks at me.

"Pollyanna!"

Within seconds Liam was at my side as I focused my eyes to look at him, "How did you find us?"

He smiles, "With that nifty little air trick of yours." Nodding he says, "Good job."

"Liam," calls Niall as I noticed him at Harry's side.

Picking me up to stand next to him he walks over to him, "Is he alright?"

"He was shifting, damn there near turning completely." Niall looks up at Liam, "I don't know how he stopped."

Liam and Niall looks at me as Liam says, "We need to get him inside, he's going to be out for a few hours."

Niall nods as he stands, "I'll get her upstairs."

Liam nods as he says, "We'll be up in a bit."

A part of me didn't want to leave, but I knew that I had to go first so Niall could move people from the entrance.

-----

It took us 10 minutes to get to the Cabin, and 15 for Liam to get Harry there. Luckily everyone was outside, because of the little earthquake Harry and I caused. By the time that Liam had Harry laying on the bed I had shower and changed into sweats and a long sleeve.

"You okay?" asked Liam as I walked out the bathroom.

I nod, as I touched the back of my head, "Tiny gash, not serious."

He nods as he says, "You need to sit up for about an hour or two, with how you hard you hit your head, you might have a concussion."

I nod.

Looking to the bed I looked at Harry, "How is he?"

"To be honest?"

I nod.

"Surprisingly fine."

"Surprisingly?"

"Our shifts usually take everything out of us, and for him to get damn there to the breaking point in back, he should be way worst then what he is."

A knock came at the door as Niall opens it.

"Any sign?" asked Liam.

He shakes his head, "No, they were long gone before he got there."

"But I heard someone, and Rick. They were there."

"Did you see them?" asked Niall.

I shook my head.

"So you didn't see the other person?"

I shook my head, "No." pushing my wet hair behind my ear I say, "Maybe it was Nick."

"Nick?" they both say.

I nod, "Yeah, you know the other MIA rebel."

Liam smiles, "You mean Jackson."

I raised my brow, "Harry said his name is Nick."

Liam shakes his head, "His birth name is Jackson Nicholas Stevens. He decided that he would take on his middle name as his first when he joined Harry's pack. Harry was the only one who actually called him Nick, but the kid name is Jackson."

"Oh," I say, "Well I wouldn't know him if I saw him or not."

"You got your phone?" Liam asked Niall.

Niall nods as he says, "Already on it."

Scrolling through his phone I assumed he stopped on a picture as he hands it to Liam, "Meet Jackson Nicholas." Says Liam as he hands it to me.

The picture was of a tall guy, short brown hair, breath taking smile and eyes. He stood leaning against the wall talking to who I assumed was, "Harry?" I say.

Niall nods, "This was right before Harry left them."

Harry stood there laughing as he talks with Jackson. They looked happy, close.

"Does he have a back story?" I asked handing Niall back his phone.

"18 years old, a veteran jack arse." Says Niall.

"You don't want to meet him." Says Liam, "He is a cold heartless killer, who, when given a task he stops at nothing to complete it. While you know that Louis and Harry are childhood friends, Harry and Jackson were closer."

"How?" I asked.

"Harry was like Jackson while he was there Alpha. They both had that 'Don't tell me what to do unless you want to end up dead,' mentality." Says Liam.

"But since Jackson is a pretty boy he could practically sweet talk anyone into anything."

Looking at him I say, "So he is a sweet, unpredictable, and gorgeous on the outside, but cold and heartless on the inside, perfect killer?"

"I don't know nothing about sweet," says Niall.

"Or 'gorgeous'." Liam says, "But yeah that's him."

Running my hands down my face I say, "My head hurts."

"Sit down." Liam says, "Watch some tv, you have about an hour or so left to sit up."

"We are going to go down, so no one wonders where we all went." Says Niall.

I nod as I grab the remote.

"We'll be back in a bit."

Sitting on the chair near the window I pulled a blanket over me as I turned on the tv to watch a rerun of Miracle on 31st street, the original not the remake.

Watching it, it was hard for me to pay attention to it as I kept looking back at Harry. He laid in the bed shirtless, with just his pants on. I had removed his shoes and socks before I had hopped in the shower. Usually the night that you boyfriend tells you that they love you, you end up making up or going back home to gush over it. Not end up being trapped in a cabin while said boyfriend is trying to fight himself from killing you.

Not the most romantic I love you, but defiantly the most memorable.

Just as the end of the movie, Liam walked back in as he says, "You want me to sit with him for a minute?"

I nodded, "I need an water."

He nods as he says, "Everyone is gone and the house is neat is. No one is up there all in their rooms sleep."

I nod as I say, "Okay." Standing I looked back at Harry as I say, "He hasn't woke up just tossed and turned a bit."

Liam nods as he says, "Okay."

Walking out the room, I headed downstairs. I hadn't been down there for 5 minutes when the silver paw print on me heated up. Instantly taking off and back upstairs I opened the door as I say, "What's wrong?"

Liam looks at me, "Nothing he just started tossing and turning, mumbling your name."

Walking to Harry I touched his shoulder, "Hey, I'm here, you're okay."

"Pebbles," he whispers, "Pebbles I'm so sorry."

"Shh," I whisper, "Just go back to sleep."

He repeats himself over and over as I take his hand back into mine. Slowly but surely he called down as he holds onto my hand tightly.

"Wow." Was all Liam says as I yawn.

"What?"

"Nothing," he shakes his head. "You feel okay?"

I nod, "Better."

"Good." He says, "Lay down, get some rest. If you need me, I'm just a whisper away."

I nod, "Thank you."

"No," he says, "Thank you." he looks at Harry, "Thank you for keeping him level headed."

I nod. I wanted to ask why he was saying that but instead I say, "No problem."

Looking at Harry he pats his shoulder before turning and heading out the room, closing the door behind him. Pulling my hand out of his grip I climbed over him as I laid on my side next to him. Pulling the cover over me I closed my eyes to go to sleep, when on que Harry turns on his side pulling me to his front as he wraps an arm around me.

Raising his hand to my mouth I kisses his knuckles that I notices was faint red from earlier and whisper, "To the moon and back."

To the moon and back. his voice traveled into my thoughts.

Smiling I rested against him as I feel right asleep.
---
So next chapter did you want what happened between Taylor and Harry and what was going through Harry's head up to the I love You and them running? (It'll just be up to that part and then I'll go on with the story. :D)
Thank you all for reading! I have had a few people who have made me edits and I loved them. You don't have to make them but they seriously make my days. And so do the kind comments and messages I get. If you ever have something ask me on here or on Tumblr I answer everything without giving to much away ;)
Tumblr: ThatsTotallyTorrie (my account is pretty racy... Just a heads up)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
4.6K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...
41.8K 898 29
Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all away," but a, "honey, I cheated on you wi...
5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...