✤𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝒳𝐼𝐿𝐸𝒟 𝒲𝐼𝒯𝒞...

By Adonyske

✤THE EXILED WITCH✤ Technoblade x Reader ⥽... More

Beginning Notes
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Rest in peace 🖤
27

18

4.7K 212 91
By Adonyske

You could feel the cold wind that came through the windows of that cabin pushing your face and your conscience, there were already a few moments were you and that ... thing? people? you wouldn't even know, but you guys were looking at each other tirelessly. The pig's mask was worn and torn at the ends, completely covering the face, it was scary, it seemed to have been pulled out of a pig's head and cleaned to serve as a mask. There was a brilliant crown of gold on his head, which decorated medium hair with a dead pink color, in a combination of colors that strangely looked powerful.

The medieval-style T-shirt was covered with a red royalty cape and plush white plush on the neck, as well as being filled with snow and blood, black pants like ebony were attached to a belt with bags and bright potions, while his hem was decorated with a pair of heavy boots, boots that were to blame for the loud sound of footsteps coming from outside. He was tall and had an axe that looked heavy and sharp in his hand, giving a shine to the place because it was enchanted. Everything seemed to be stopped, just like when you arrived at the cabin, everything stopped and still, looking like a dream.

Dream.

How this word haunted you.

Checking all the values ​​and characteristics of this being that was in front of you in less than ten seconds, you noticed the movement of the left arm of that, turning back and closing the door behind. Now you had no way out. Your body froze and contracted, you just forgot what you were doing there, or what you were suffering from, you even thought about complaining about the things that always happen to you, but you would do it later, when you were sure you were alive and with your head in the place. Then, suddenly that man thing stepped forward, which made the feeling of slow motion and dark dissipate and everything return to normal, and in an instant, everything seemed as fast as before when he raised his left hand up, carrying the axe with him. 

He was going to hit you and you couldn't totally blame him, as far as you knew, you had invaded a random house, and as far as you could testify, they were outwitting the intruder, just like you were outwitting a cockroach or a spider, and you definitely felt like an insect close to what was in front of you. As you saw the weapon lowering more and more quickly, just one thing to think about crossed your mind.

Dodge it.

As soon as the axe got to the point of your head quickly, you threw yourself on the floor and dragged you to the other end of the room, feeling behind you that the weapon hit the floor and consequently your scarf that slipped out during the slide. Hearing the rough bite of the axe on the ground, you threw yourself through the hole that led to the lower floor, hoping for an easy exit, since it had a barn door on the underside. Clumsy on the way while running, you tripped your legs on the stairs, which resulted in your body hitting your side on the hard wood of the floor. With the thud and the adjustment of your vision, you looked at the stairs, listening to the footsteps coming to you, getting up, you ran to the dark and wide wooden door, pushing it with your body, making it open to the outside. 

The cold wind ran through your head until the tip of your feet went down, bringing you even more into reality, being able to hear the steps of the man beating together on the floor you were on. You tried to run through the snow and the storm that was forming in the north, having your feet trapped in the snow bed at variable times. Your body moved and you took a deep breath, with your arms warming up, you looked back a few times, seeing the thing that chased you closer and closer, you had constant shivers from the fear of being chased and exposed by attempted captures, which was the first reason why you ran and ran away from several of your houses.

You were not supposed to pass this on again.

Never go through it again.

You ran as fast as you could, finding your way to the edge closest to the forest, the edge of the storm that had been forming a few minutes ago. You couldn't look back again, for fear that the sight of that thing chasing you would further weaken your body and mind. Your body got warmed up by the sudden adrenaline, in moments when you didn't even know where you got the strength to run the way you were.

Fear is the greatest motivator.

Your field of vision seemed more and more cloudy due to the wind and snowflakes that danced in the air, in a distorted and messy tune, walking more and more trying to find a place to hide or at least leave the field of view of the stalker. Why were they coming so far for you?

That was exactly the question you asked yourself as soon as you remembered Dream.

Why go so far because of a disagreement?

Something that could have just taken a different direction?

Chain reactions, right?

Suddenly, your hearing was attentive to noises of rope being pulled and soon afterwards something was reaching the tree to your left, then to your right, and more and more times, until the noise reached you in the distance at the height of your feet, something hit the snow. As you passed, the white feathers stuck to the end of a long, thin piece of wood, he was shooting arrows at you. Distracting yourself from the path, focusing on not being hit on the head by arrows that should be sharp, you tripped over a hole that formed in the ground, sinking your foot and falling forward. Your body fell to the floor and almost immediately got up awkwardly. You were presented with more hisses of arrows being thrown in your direction, until for the conclusion of your run, you were hit. The metal tip hit your skin hard, at the end of your right shoulder, in the deltoid muscle, almost reaching the neck. You fell to the side, feeling the pain of a sting, now you had a new accessory to add to the collection of woes and horrible memories that you would have suffered. Feeling your blood running down your entire arm, you put your left hand on it, so that it completely covered the place of the wound, while leaving the arrow there.

So he wasn't after you, he was following you from the side, following your steps like a wolf.

Looking to the sides, making a point of being more careful and paying more attention now, you continued to run forward, now feeling short of breath, an agonizing headache on the temples and excessive dizziness, you just couldn't tell if it was on account of your bodily situation or because you were in the middle of a snowstorm. You could hear more and more arrows coming at your side, sometimes hitting the dark oak trees or hitting the region of your feet, maybe he wasn't even really trying to hit you. Your feet continued no matter what, until against your own will they stopped.

Turning your awareness to your own body, you realized that before you, without having noticed it before because of the vision and the horrible snowfall, a wall of snow and stone forming in front of you. The sky seemed to have disappeared due to the size of this column, you felt trapped in a room. Your pressure dropped once and for all, releasing all the remaining air that you had, your vision closed from the corners to the center, leaving you in a darkness that your own body created. You fell on your knees, hoping that the last arrow that man would shoot hitted in your head. As a last action for your salvation, feeling that you might pass out at any time, you threw yourself on the floor, laying on the opposite side the arrow, since you didn't even have control of how you would fell now. Feeling a last twinge of discomfort in the arm, you heard the man footsteps behind you.

He was standing, cautious, watching anything that was happening to you. You felt like a deer, hit by an arrow and dropped to the ground, in a dead state. That piece of awareness made you have half-closed eyes, paying attention to everything that happened behind you, waiting for the details of how it would kill you. Feeling that he was approaching and crouching very close to your back, you closed your eyes hard enough to look natural, listening to the visible noise of his bow and arrows hitting the ground, being dropped. He reached out a hand towards you, grabbing your shoulder and bringing you back, making you lie on your back, your right arm hit the floor and you felt the discomfort again. He stood there looking at you for a few moments before getting up again, picking up the arrows from the floor, you heard the chirping of the rope going back with an arrow.

So that was the way you were going to die, hit by one, two or even three arrows. In case he wanted to make sure you were really dead.

And you thinking that you would die because of the cold or Dream.

You were afraid, you couldn't deny it, could you do something to stop it? You were weak, tired, and you didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Atlas, Simon or even Phil.

Phil, how could he have lied to you?

After all, he lied about the house, he sent you to a murderer with a pig's mask.

That was how it was going to end, cold, alone and aching.

So you just waited.

You waited silently for each moment, as if you were faking death, but nothing happened, moments in noisy silence due to the wind, without an end, without any arrow or sign of movement of the man. Nothing. You even thought about opening your eyes but that would be a very bad idea, you were sure it was still there.

You heard a low sigh coming from him, and just afterwards the hissing again.

Suddenly, to both fright, the cry of a crow coming from among the trees echoed, they lound and raspy "caws" were almost insurmountable, it could wake up an entire city with that. The man's movement was visible even to you, and when the noise of his footsteps dissipated from you, it caused the instant reaction of the opening of your eyes. From a distance, your field of vision captured the man near a tree in the distance and in one of its thick branches, a crow looked in their direction, and for some reason they seemed to talk, not only by the murmur of the deep and distant voice of the masked man or the crow's fine-tuned noise, like the strange movements the crow made while referring to the other. For a moment, he looked back at you, making you close your eyes again, but faster than before.

Feeling safe again after a few seconds, you reopened them, seeing the man approaching with the company of the crow that flew above him, that reminded you of Atlas, again. You closed your eyes and acted as "dead" as possible.

You could feel the man's hand reaching your arm again, this time giving you a much more agonian pain when he pulled the arrow out as fast as possible and putted something around your arm, wrapping your armpit and shoulder, it was a bandage that would withstand the blood. 

Probably.

So, feeling in an impotent fight or flight mode, you felt both arms of the man wrap around your body, one of them supporting the lower part of your knees and the other supporting your back. In moments, you felt your body being lifted off the floor and being superimposed on the man's body, feeling human warmth (or whatever he was) for the first time in a while, soon beginning to move with it .

So that was it?

Would your death be postponed?

And now you were being saved by him?

Why did a crow changed his mind?

What kind of world were you in at the moment?

Well, the questions would probably get its answers soon, but now, this would be a good time to rest, even if you maybe don't wake up anymore, or if you wake up, you had all your organs stolen.

But you still hoped for the best, after all, everything that happens bad, is for the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.4K 16
❝𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂,❞ ༄ . . ⇢ just when everything couldn't get any worse, a new pandemic de...
76.9K 3K 37
Tommy gets turned into a vampire and his whole world turns upside down with it. When he's invited to join a sinister family of 3, does he? And what...
48.1K 1.2K 22
I had taken the great nation away from Wilbur , our president , I never exactly liked him.. due to his unprofessional ways. I see it as a good opport...
15.4K 702 55
Tommy had just recently moved homes. The one he left was one full of memories. Not good ones, but not necessarily bad ones, either. He didn't have mu...