Beneath the surface

De Kmordoyne

Kirishima is the mermaid prince of the ocean. His servant and only friend Izuku Midoryia keeps him company th... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Under the sea
Chapter 2: fights
Chapter 3: plans
Chapter 4: out
Chapter 5: happy birthday
Chapter 6: rescue mission
Chapter 7: Questions
Chapter 8: memories.
Chapter 10: the crew
Chapter 11: pushing the limits.
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 13: to the island
Chapter 14: fish out of water
Chapter 15: Feelings
Chapter 16: a welcoming
Chapter 17: backstories
Chapter 18: the real truth
Chapter 19: clash
Chapter 20: fighting
Chapter 21: unable to say goodbye
Chapter 22: change
Chapter 23: backstories and arguments
Chapter 24: our new lives together
Final Authors Note

Chapter 9: lets make a deal

81 2 1
De Kmordoyne

Midoriya had swam as fast has he could back to the palace. The ball was ended early once they have discovered that the prince was missing.

He swam to the palace gates and was let in.

He swam straight to the were he thought the king would be.

"Izuku dear. There you are. I was worried sick. You disappeared before the prince went missing," Inko said stopping her son when the two met in the hall.

"Need- to speak— with - king- now!" He said out of breath.

"Why my dear? Your safe now but you look tired. You should go rest."

"Saw- prince-. Pirates," he let out.

Inko's eyes widened with what her son said.

"Stay here and catch your breath. I'll get the king," she replied, swimming off.

Midoriya was more than tired. He felt like he could sleep for days. His tail was aching at every part of it.

It started to cramp up and his body soon sank to the floor. He crawls to the wall to get out the way in case anyone passed.

He sat there for a couple minutes fighting to fall asleep.

"Izuku!" He heard a female's voice yell. He looked over to the direction the voice was coming from.

"Mother!" He yelled back.

The woman went down to the floor and started to comfort her child while another figure just stood there.

"Izuku, where did you see the prince?" The king asked like a concerned parent.

"It was a couple miles away. He was trying to out swim a shark. There was, I think a boat, in the water. Something fell into the water and distracted the shark. Next thing I saw was the prince getting tangled in a net. Only pirates would do that to a mermaid. We have to do something!" He started to cry.

Inko gave her son a large hug. "You did all you could Izuku," she comforted him.

The king ran his fingers through his flowing hair. He was stressing out. "We don't enough soldiers to search the entire ocean," he stressed.

"Then what should we do? The prince is in great danger!"

The king thought about what they could do.

The king sighed. There was one other group in the ocean that would help them but for a price, but the king would give anything to get his son back. He was the only once who would be able to get the throne after his own reign was over.

"Izuku. You're coming with me to a different part of the ocean," he commanded.

"What?" He let out.

"We are going to Shigiraki's territory."

"What?! His territory and the people who live there are known as the league of villains. Why would we go to them?!"

The king sighed. "They'll help if we pay them and I'm willing to. I will get my successor back."

—-

Izuku was allowed to rest in the sea carriage on the way to Shigiraki's territory.

The king stressed all the way there thinking of the horrors his son was going through.

The waters got darker and colder as they traveled closer to Shigiraki's territory.

Midoriya shivered in his sleep and eventually woke up from the cold.

"My king, are we almost there?" Midoriya shivered rubbing his arms, trying to keep warm.

"We should be getting there any second," he replied.

"My king, we have arrived," one of the guards announced.

"Let's go Izuku," the king commanded as he opened the carriage door and swam out. Midoriya quickly followed.

The sun was completely hidden and the only thing providing light was weird fires that were lit.

"Stay out here. Izuku stay close and don't go off on your own. Do you understand?" the king told the 3 other people that were with him.

The two guards nodded.

"Yes sir," Midoriya replied.

The king started to swim down the path that was made from the weird fires. Midoriya couldn't help but be amazed by the fires but he kept up with the king.

"King Ryland. I thought you and the boss did your monthly meeting a few days ago," a person dropped suddenly in front of the two causing them to stop in their path.

Izuku jumped back being surprised on how the man had popped out of no where.

He had a shark like tail that was an extremely dark shade of purple. It matched the scars that covered his arms, chest, and some of his face. His jet black hair created shadows over his sky blue eyes.

"Dabi. I need to speak with Shigiraki. It's urgent," the king scoffed.

The man swam up to the two of them. "What could be so important that you would come here with a random boy. I can tell he's not the prince."

"It's about my son. I need help."

"And what makes you think that he'll agree to help you?  You know how he only does things if it somehow benefits him," Dabi smirked an evil grin.

Midoriya glanced over to the king.

"I'll give money, or even jewels. Please. Let me speak to him," the king begged.

Dabi scuffed at the king. "Fine. But he is the one you have to convince."

Dabi started to swim away.

"Let's go Izuku," the king commanded. The two started to follow Dabi down the caves of their so called 'palace'.

They stopped in front of a large set of doors. "He's in here."

Before the king could say anything, Dabi swung open the doors.

"Crusty, you have visitors!" He announced making fun of Shigiraki.

"Brat. I told you not to call me that!" He grumbled.

Izuku looked up to the man that was the leader in this area. It was like nothing he had every seen before.

Shigiraki looked like a normal human but he had 8 tentacles that seemed to be attached to his back.

Shigiraki saw the king behind Dabi and quickly changed the topic. "Ryland, what are you doing back here? We made our peace treaty for the month."

"Shigiraki, I need help and your the only person that I know who would do it and wouldn't betray me," the king replied.

Shigiraki leaned back in his dark throne. "And what makes you think that I wouldn't betray you? The people here are known as villains for a reason," he creepily smiled.

"I'll pay anything you want."

"Anything?" Shigiraki questioned.

"Yes. Anything," the king begged.

"What is it that I would be helping you with? Depending on the task is what I want as payment."

"My son. His servant here saw him getting kidnapped by pirates. He's the only living heir to the throne," the king explained.

"I want your son to be my puppet," Shigiraki replied instantly.

"What?" The king questioned.

"You heard me. When your son becomes king, I want him to be my puppet. He can still rule over the kingdom however he likes, but whatever I say that he has to do to the kingdom, he does."

"I thought you would want jewels or money of sorts," the king said.

Shigiraki swam to the king and Izuku who was just awkwardly standing there.

"Why would I want something so meaningless when you said I can having anything I want."

The king bite his tongue, regretting his choice of words.

"My king-" Izuku started to say.

"Shut up Izuku! I'll take the deal. Just please get the prince back."

Shigiraki smiled. "Dabi, gather the top soldiers we have. We got ourselves a prince to find."

Izuku became even more worried.

Kirishima would be hunted by the most feared group of the sea and he would become their pawn when he became king.

'Prince Kirishima, your in a lose lose situation. I don't know how to help you,' Izuku cried in his mind.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

135K 4.3K 39
Mermaid AU. #1 in mermaid au 5/29/2020 #1 in Midoriyaxreader 3/9/20 #1 in Fantasy AU 12/10/19 #2 in izuku x reader 10/17/19 "Merfolk of all s...
10.9K 327 27
[On Pause] Bakugou and his friends go out to the beach to have a fun time when they get into a water fight, all of the sudden Bakugou feels something...
38.3K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
181K 9.2K 30
[Book 1 of Midoriya Izuku x OC Series] ✔️ Under Editing The abnormality of U.A. High School's dynamic skyrocketed the day Shouta Aizawa found the tid...