Mr. Fück boy (edited)

By Jenna_x-

Hayley Matthews is one of those girls who keeps herself to herself and she has quite the normal life for a 17... More

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 17 .
. Chapter 18 .
.Chapter 19.
. Chapter 20.
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Epilogue .

. Chapter 16 .

7.4K 185 122
By Jenna_x-

WARNING: Mature scene's in this chapter:

Ps: Listen to the song when I tell you to if you like :)

Hayley's POV:

We arrived at the camp after a long 4 hour drive and when we arrived it was starting to get dark. We all made our way to the main lobby where we would be assigned out cabins and taken to them.

I waited with Ace, Izzy and Henry as we all got out cabins. Henry and Ace got one together with one other boy from the year while me and Izzy got separate ones.

"Hayley I'm so sorry but they said we can't switch rooms with anyone else and even if we did it secretly there is a router for who is in each room I wish we could be together babe but I guess luck isn't with us for this trip."

Izzy said with sadness in her eyes. "Hey it's ok Iz we will see each other during the day it's fine." I reassured her giving her a hug and making my way down to my cabin.

When I got there it was surrounded by trees and there was a dirt path at the front of it which lead to the main lobby and other activities around the camp.

I walked inside only to instantly want to melt away and die. there stood EMILY FUCKING EMILY in my cabin. I sighed in annoyance and slammed the door shut making myself known which made her look up at me.

"Ugh don't tell me I have to share with Acey's left overs UGH WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID! Sorry what's your name again is it HayHay? Or was it Hellen?"

My face turned red in anger and I clenched my fists making my knuckles turn white. I threw my bag onto the bed opposite Emily's and started unpacking my shit.

I went to put some of my folded clothes into a wardrobe that was standing against the wall in the middle of the room but stopped when I saw it was full of Emily's clothes meaning she left NO space for me.

"Um Emily I need to use the wardrobe to so could you let me have half for my clothes please?" I decided to be polite in hopes she would be kind enough to let me have half the wardrobe.

"Oh sorry but I don't approve of your shitty clothes anywhere near mine so why don't you use that dresser over there." She used her long manicured finger to point behind me towards a small dresser that was facing my bed and next to the wardrobe.

I decided not to fight with her and put my clothes in the white painted dresser. Knowing her she'll publish those photos of me if I argue with her and that is defiantly NOT what I want.

Once Emily finished she left which gave me more time to relax and finish un packing. I looked around the room and finally got a chance to admire it. The little room had two double beds inside one on each side of the room with white duvet's over them.

The wardrobe was on the wall facing the door and it was painted white with black handles to match the dresser that sat next to it. The bathroom was on Emily's side next to her bed. Inside was just a simple shower and toilet nothing really special but it was perfect for me. There was also a mini balcony that faced out towards the woods, I'll have to admit it kind of creeped me out because it was dark but it was still beautiful.

I decided to have a shower since it was a long ass bus ride to get here and them buses are dirty as fuck.

I walked into the bathroom with my wash bag in hand but something on the bathroom counter caught my eye. I walked closer to it and realized it was Emily's phone, my eyes light up at the sight of her phone and I instantly grabbed it since I knew she had those pictures of me and Ace at the lake on her phone this was my chance to delete them!

I picked the phone up feeling excitement settle in the pit of my stomach as I pressed the home button only to curse at myself when I saw she had a password on her phone.

I decided to take a shower before deciding what to do next. I quickly took a shower and changed into some of Ace's pajama bottoms I stole from him and a plain black tank top and tied my hair into a ponytail before putting socks on along with my airforces.

I then grabbed the phone off the counter and ran to the camp fire where most people were right now and went to find Ace.

When I got to the camp fire there was loads of people drinking and laughing with each other. The water from the lake crashed against the edge of the sand making the atmosphere more relaxing. There was no teachers (since everyone snuck out) which made everyone have fun with drinking and getting black out drunk.

I spotted Ace with Izzy and Henry in the corner of the huge crowd making me practically run over to them with Emily's phone in my hand.

"Hey love. Wait are those my pajama bottoms what the fuck?" Ace said as he put an arm around my shoulders making sure Emily wasn't looking.

"Yeah they are I took them from your wardrobe the other day when I was over. Anyways I need your help Henry. I have Emily's phone and I need you to help me unlock it I'll explain why on the way back to the cabin and Ace and Izzy come to." I turned to Henry and said the last part making him nod his head as we all left towards Ace and Henry's cabin.

Once I explained to both Izzy and Henry why I need Emily's phone unlocked he was happy to help me out.

"Ok give me the phone and I'll connect it to my laptop and work my magic." Henry said as he sat at a desk that was in the cabin.

"Ok this may take a while so I'll let you know when I've unlocked her phone." Henry said giving me a small smile before he carried on working on Emily's phone while Izzy sat behind him on his bed on her phone.

"Ok could I go back to my cabin and you can call me when it's done?" I asked Henry to which he just nodded his head as I left the cabin towards my own.

"Hayley wait I'll come back with you." Ace said as he came up behind me.

"What if Emily comes back and sees us together?" I asked getting worried about the photos and even more worried at the thought of her having the photo's on a back up device like a laptop or something.

"Hey Hayley it'll be ok she's at the bomb fire with her friends." He reassured me as he lead me towards my cabin while placing his hand on the small of my back.

When we arrived at my cabin I sighed in relief when I was met with an empty room. Just then Ace came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist while kicking the door shut with his foot.

Start of mature scene:

Listen to the song now

"Ace a-are you ok." I asked while stuttering due to the butterflies in my stomach. "mhm." Ace said while burying his face into my neck making me hum in satisfaction at the feeling of his hot breath fanning against my soft skin.

"I want you so bad right now love, it's fucking hard to resist you in my clothes right now and the way your ass looks so round and perfect I just want to pin you to the bed and wrap my hand around your throat and fuck you all night long until you can no longer walk."

He whispered in my ear sending shivers to run freely down my spine. "I don't see what's stopping you Hippo." I teased but quickly regretted it when I felt him lift me up over his shoulder and brought me over to my bed and throw me down on top of it.

He climbed on top of me making his brown hair hand over his forehead as he smirked down at me.

"Oh baby your going to regret saying that." In a swift motion he ripped my trousers off leaving me in just my underwear making the cold air kiss my wet core.

I gasped when I felt Ace grab my underwear with his teeth and tear them off me leaving me in just my tank top and no underwear.

He was quick to remove my tank top to leaving me completely exposed to him. I watched as he licked his lips and trailed his eyes over my body which gave me slight goosebumps at the hard gaze he had over my body.

I helped him remove my shirt and trousers leaving him in just his boxers. Ace smirked at me while removing his boxers revealing his hard erection to me and let me tell you it was HUGE!

"Now love I'm going to show you how you should be treated." Ace said as he lowered his lips to mine and pecked them. He then grabbed his belt from his jeans that were on the floor and tied my hands up to the bed rails behind me making my eyes widen at his sudden behavior.

"Now my love we don't want you moving while I fuck you senselessly do we?" He smirked as lust swam around his eyes.

I nodded my head as I couldn't seem to form any words. "Use your words love." He said while staring into my eyes.

"y-Yes." I moaned out not being able to hold it back. I then felt a sharp pain in my lower region as Ace had entered his tip inside of me making me tighten around his member.

He slowly pushed further into me making me groan in pain.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked pressing his forehead against mine.

"N-No keep going." I said wanting him more than anything at that moment.

He then slowly pushed further in and out of me at a slow pace. Soon the pain subsided and a wonderful wave of pleasure washed over me making me moan out and pull against the belt that latched around my hands.

I wrapped my legs around Ace's waist as he pushed in and out of me faster and at a quicker pace which only made it harder to control my moans.

"Fuck Hayley!" Ace moaned as he pushed his full length into me which lead me to gasp as he smashed his lips onto mine while rolling his hips into me and grinding inside me.

"Mmm Ace don't s-stop." I groaned into the kiss which made him move at a faster pace. The sound of our skin slapping against each other filled the room along with our moans that mixed together in the air.

Soon I felt my walls tighten around his erection which made Ace stop and stare down at me.

"Don't cum yet Kitten wait for me ok." He said to which I nodded my head as he pushed back inside of me with such a force I got pushed up the bed a bit which lead the belt that was around my wrists to break because of the sudden movement.

I quickly used my now free hands to grab a handful of his hair and pull it making him moan and push his fingers inside of me along side his dick which made me even more wet and at a need to cum.

"A-Ace I can't hold it...FUCK!" I screamed as I came all over his huge region. He cursed before pulling out of me and releasing all over my stomach.

End of Mature scene:

"Fuck Hayley you felt so good." He said as he rolled off me and went into the bathroom leaving me there to catch my breath.

He soon came back out with a hand full of tissues as he wiped my stomach and in between my legs. I sighed and got under the covers as Ace soon joined me and wrapped a large arm around my waist, pulling me into his bare chest. I soon fell asleep in his arms as I was so tired from the recent activity.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
9.9K 227 21
A/N- I wrote this when I was 11, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! "I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I thought that I could come back and everything w...
33.9K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
8.6K 131 29
Hayley is just a regular teenager. she has 3 amazing friends who are always there for her and a loving boyfriend . But that is about to change when t...